Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-09-2014, 09:56 PM   #16
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Here, so people can start having some fun. Saddi wrote these up so kudos to her! I just thought I would post them so people could start giving you things for your questions (:

Rules.

For each post with unique and proper questions Shadow will do a task of your choice.
You can choose from the following:

1. Edging once per post
2. 5 Rubber band snaps (on a place of the users choosing - default will be dick if not specified) (per post, not question)
3. Username of poster written somewhere on his body (each user can specifies where but must be able to be hidden)
4. Clothespin on tongue for however many minutes as questions in your post (will not exceed twenty minutes)
5. 5 Spanks (for each question asked)

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread

Last edited by **Mandi**; 05-10-2014 at 09:41 AM.
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 10:05 PM   #17
onipran
getDare Devil

Would like to answer the following questions?

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=178010

and why are not you letting the person who post the questions decide which dare you need to do after reading his or her post. May be the person may add something relevant to questions.
Old 05-09-2014, 10:10 PM   #18
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by onipran View Post

and why are not you letting the person who post the questions decide which dare you need to do after reading his or her post. May be the person may add something relevant to questions.
I don't mean to answer for him... but I will

I assume it is because this is not a "dare" thread. And what you suggest would basically turn it into one.

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 05-09-2014, 10:15 PM   #19
onipran
getDare Devil

I would like to offer you following dares when you answer my questions:

Make a detailed answer sheet with A Heading "Inside My Kinky Mind-The Very First Experiences Mine"

and the report should finish with your name and getdare signature

The font size should be 14 with arial

you have to print the answers with the format and hang or paste it any visible location of your room.

Take a pic of this report hanging in your room, and share here.
Old 05-09-2014, 10:16 PM   #20
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:

Make a detailed answer sheet with A Heading "Inside My Kinky Mind-The Very First Experiences Mine"

you have to print the answers with the format and hang or paste it any visible location of your room.

sorry Shadow... I tried....

*facepalm*

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 05-09-2014, 10:25 PM   #21
onipran
getDare Devil

who is actually answering ? and if you can't take the pic can you post the answers at the thread :P so that we can have ideas about your kinky mind :P.
Old 05-10-2014, 09:23 AM   #22
Shadowice
getDare Addict

1. What's one kink you want to explore more? As a dominant I would love to do some real life semi public play, or go to a sex club with my sub. Not that I would want to play with someone else or want someone else playing with my sub maybe just like a voyeur type visit, or exhibitionist if we both agreed on it.

2. Who is your celebrity crush? It changes all the time havent had one that has stuck for years now, currently its Taylor Swift. Just imagine that surprised look she always gives everyone making a big O and it suddenly all makes sense

3. What song has been stuck in your head lately? Justin Timberlake's new one Not a bad thing, or Turn down for what with Lil John

Quote:

I am sorry, but linking to a post is lazy if you would like me to answer please post them here because I copy and paste or multi quote and edit. It was not meant to be a dare thread, I don't go around looking for dares. I am in a submissive mind set very rarely and its usually a girl that can get me there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Mandi** View Post
I don't mean to answer for him... but I will

I assume it is because this is not a "dare" thread. And what you suggest would basically turn it into one.
Thank you Mandi I appreciate it exactly what my answer was you know me so well.

Quote:

Sorry not looking for dares

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Mandi** View Post
sorry Shadow... I tried....

*facepalm*
I join you in face palming upon reading it!

Quote:
who is actually answering ? and if you can't take the pic can you post the answers at the thread :P so that we can have ideas about your kinky mind :P.
Mandi is just looking out for me please be respectful to my friends! I will gladly post answers to any question you ask on this thread that is not a blatant copy and paste off a massive list you found on the internet.

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 04:21 PM   #23
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Been awhile with no questions, the girls plotted against me and got me to agree to doing something per each unique question/post as likely revenge for all the girls I tricked into agreeing to it... Karma bites me in the ass on this one.

Rules.

For each post with unique and proper questions Shadow will do a task of your choice.
You can choose from the following:

1. Edging once per post
2. 5 Rubber band snaps (on a place of the users choosing - default will be dick if not specified) (per post, not question)
3. Username of poster written somewhere on his body (each user can specifies where but must be able to be hidden)
4. 5 Spanks (for each question asked)

I love detailed reports

Last edited by Shadowice; 05-21-2014 at 09:48 PM.
Old 05-20-2014, 05:55 PM   #24
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
Been awhile with no questions, the girls plotted against me and got me to agree to doing something per each unique question/post as likely revenge for all the girls I tricked into agreeing to it... Karma bites me in the ass on this one.
Shadow, what in the heck are you thinking!!! (Note that wasn't a question.) You know they're going to be coming after you from every direction. Oh well, I guess just suck it up and take it like a man. Don't let 'em see you cry!

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 06:28 PM   #25
MissKateKink

Time to dish out, I think!

1. If you ever read them, what is your favourite erotic story?
2. What actions/expressions/social interplay in vanilla life immediately put your mind into the kink zone? (Taylor's O face is a good example!)
3. In your occasional sub moments, what fantasy occurs to you most often?
4. If you were a magical hypnotic magician, what permanent suggestions would you want planted in your sub's mind?
5. If you didn't have to pay for it, what sex toy would you want for yourself, and what would you want for your sub?

And I think, I'll take rubber band snaps. I want the band around the base of your cock and balls, where the ring of a chastity cage would sit, and 3 of the snaps should be pulling the band from the bottom.

-Kate

Loves: Semi public (under clothes!), my body controlled by others, humiliation, self bondage.
Punishments: Orgasm denial
Limits: Family, Friends, Full public, illegal, permanent, scat, blood.

My long blogs explain me and my toys

Back for now, hopefully regularly
MissKateKink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 02:50 PM   #26
Mumbles91

I think i Like the idea of the tongue peg. Hurts like a bitch

1. Why doesnt Tarzan have a beard?

2. Whats your favourite fantasy?

3. If a bunch of cats jumped on each other is it still a dog pile?

4. whats the worst punishment you have given out?

5. Do you consider yourself as strict?

6. how did the girls trick you?

7. who has more power? Saddi or Mandi?

8. what is your favourite thing about your sub?

9. How did you discover your dom side?

10. how did you discover your sub side?

11. would you ever switch with your sub?

12. how do blind people know when to stop wiping after a poo?

Owned by the Dark Potato Lord - Saddi
Mumbles91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 07:22 PM   #27
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Shooter View Post
Shadow, what in the heck are you thinking!!! (Note that wasn't a question.) You know they're going to be coming after you from every direction. Oh well, I guess just suck it up and take it like a man. Don't let 'em see you cry!
Its there chance to get me back for all the teasing I have put them through

1. If you ever read them, what is your favourite erotic story?I really love Jappios mary series. Its ENF and its sooo good my favorite by far, granted I dont read the non complete ones all that often because I hate that they never finished usually.
2. What actions/expressions/social interplay in vanilla life immediately put your mind into the kink zone? (Taylor's O face is a good example!)Hmm well as you say Taylors mouth wide open in surprise, teasing, a beautiful girl in stockings probably so many more
3. In your occasional sub moments, what fantasy occurs to you most often? I want to be tied down to the bed and forced to orgasm over and over. When I cum I stay hard, but I cant keep touching more then like 5-10 seconds.
4. If you were a magical hypnotic magician, what permanent suggestions would you want planted in your sub's mind?Hmm have never thought of that, maybe help her conquer any fears or give her the strength to do something she doesnt feel like she can do, always wear stockings, any interaction with me would make her panties wet no matter how unsexy the interaction
5. If you didn't have to pay for it, what sex toy would you want for yourself, and what would you want for your sub?Havent seen alot of cool toys for guys, have thought about getting one of those pocket pussy type things and or cock rings. For her so many choices, if I could play with her in rl something like a remote vibe! If she had her own place a fucking machine she could be strapped into!

And I think, I'll take rubber band snaps. I want the band around the base of your cock and balls, where the ring of a chastity cage would sit, and 3 of the snaps should be pulling the band from the bottom.

-Kate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbles91 View Post
I think i Like the idea of the tongue peg. Hurts like a bitch

1. Why doesnt Tarzan have a beard? I dont know he is out in the jungle afterall

2. Whats your favourite fantasy? Turning a lesbian into a cock whore... just teasing. Would probably be something with meeting my sub in real life and having her become a 24/7 sub! Include in there lots of denial and forced orgasms and leaving her constantly horny!

3. If a bunch of cats jumped on each other is it still a dog pile? No its a cat fight

4. whats the worst punishment you have given out? I have given some down right cruel ones before based on the persons like limits dislikes. When I first joined I enjoyed coming up with horribly cruel tasks Dravot inspired me, that man is a genius when it comes to punishment tasks. Cruelest one I can think of off top of my head was a girl that asked for nipple torture so I had her make a zipper of clothes pins circling around her breast and ending on her nipple with a short string and tie it to the door knob. She had to edge and as soon as she hit edge slam her door shut.

5. Do you consider yourself as strict? Brookie would tell you im not that strict she can usually talk me into something :P I am very easy going I would rather have fun and tease more then be strict

6. how did the girls trick you? They asked and caught me on a good day I was feeling bored

7. who has more power? Saddi or Mandi? Right now probably Saddi, havent chatted alot with Mandi since last summer

8. what is your favourite thing about your sub? Only 1 thing isnt fair there are so many good things about her I could write lots. My favorite would have to be her desire to always be a better sub. If there is a problem, she corrects it quickly when brought to her attention, or if somethings on her mind she tries to find a solution to it, and she knows I love teasing so she always makes sure to tell me things she knows I will very likely use against her!

9. How did you discover your dom side?Was on a game, a girl was feeling bored asked me to play truth or dare with her. After a few rounds she kept saying I cant think of anything you go again, and it pretty much just ended up being me asking her truths and dares. Eventually she went to bed and I wanted to find more ideas in case we played again. Thats how I found this site and learned about doms and was hooked

10. how did you discover your sub side? During my competition with mandi, she kept teasing me how fun it would be to control me but wouldnt tell me what she was going to do. She never won but it left me curious what would of happened

11. would you ever switch with your sub? Of course I am always open to switching now and then. But I am never in the sub mindset long have to keep the teasing up hot and heavy for it to last

12. how do blind people know when to stop wiping after a poo? 3 wipe rule? Or maybe they jump in the shower instead
Completed 22 rubberband snaps to top of cock 3 to bottom of balls
these werent so bad the last one on bottom of balls really hurt sack was tight by then and it managed to land square on a ball >.<

12 minutes of peg on tongue
This sucked removing it from the list. My mouth was dry for almost 2h afterwards and kept coughing and having trouble swallowing afterwards.

I love detailed reports

Last edited by Shadowice; 05-21-2014 at 10:14 PM.
Old 05-21-2014, 08:16 PM   #28
MissKateKink

Not going to torture with more questions.. (yet!) just wanted to make sure you knew I appreciate you answering

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823;1351240
[b
I really love Jappios mary series. Its ENF and its sooo good my favorite by far, granted I dont read the non complete ones all that often because I hate that they never finished usually.[/b]

Ooh, I shall have to have to look at these for.. er.. reasons

Hmm well as you say Taylors mouth wide open in surprise, teasing, a beautiful girl in stockings probably so many more

You're quite the sucker for the stockings I've come to learn. That's.. good data!

I want to be tied down to the bed and forced to orgasm over and over. When I cum I stay hard, but I cant keep touching more then like 5-10 seconds.

You'll never know better squirming in all your life. Worth trying, if for no other reason than the sake of the person you get to help you with it.

Hmm have never thought of that, maybe help her conquer any fears or give her the strength to do something she doesnt feel like she can do, always wear stockings, any interaction with me would make her panties wet no matter how unsexy the interaction

Stockings!? I'd have never guessed! And a permanently affected horny sub. Whatever would you be able to do with her!? Surely, you'd never be able to get an intelligible word out of her, your afternoon's conversation would be ruined! You'd just have to find something else to go, I guess. What a bother.

Havent seen alot of cool toys for guys, have thought about getting one of those pocket pussy type things and or cock rings. For her so many choices, if I could play with her in rl something like a remote vibe! If she had her own place a fucking machine she could be strapped into!

It's such a shame that there's such a negative stigma on boy toys. I could buy a twelve inch dildo with an anal attachment, and not get a blink from the person behind the counter, but a guy gets a silicone pocket, and he's a creep? Not fair. Masturbation sleeves are amazing. They are so much fun to tease with, and I understand they're a hell of an upgrade on the male hand for alone times. I've enjoyed in the past tying a subs hands behind their back and just dropping the sleeve on the bed, and watch them desperately try to get inside. Amazing times. As for remote vibes, well, nothing quite like watching someone's knees suddenly bend and shake together just from pressing a button.
Enjoy your band snaps

-Kate

Loves: Semi public (under clothes!), my body controlled by others, humiliation, self bondage.
Punishments: Orgasm denial
Limits: Family, Friends, Full public, illegal, permanent, scat, blood.

My long blogs explain me and my toys

Back for now, hopefully regularly
MissKateKink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 09:07 AM   #29
Mumbles91

And now I want my name somewhere on you! Because nice I will let you choose whether you want my real name or user name and where on your body you put it. But beware if you choose to write it on your ass I will kick it! For 24 hours.

1. The girl you played truth or dare with.
A. Did you make her do any sex related dares?
B. Did you find out anything shocking in truth
C. Did she go to bed alone?

2. Describe your perfect girl.

3. Have you ever had anything In your ass, did you like it?

4. What's the most humiliating thing you have done because of someone/thingon here.

5. Would you ever go to a sex club?

6. Would you prefer to be in a cage with a stunning girl controlling you or have a girl in the cage?

7. How much control do you like?

8. Who have you submitted to?

Owned by the Dark Potato Lord - Saddi
Mumbles91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 06:33 PM   #30
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbles91 View Post
And now I want my name somewhere on you! Because nice I will let you choose whether you want my real name or user name and where on your body you put it. But beware if you choose to write it on your ass I will kick it! For 24 hours.

1. The girl you played truth or dare with.
A. Did you make her do any sex related dares? Does naughty pictures count?
B. Did you find out anything shocking in truth Nope it was mostly dares
C. Did she go to bed alone? This was online seeing as she was in Sweden she did :P

2. Describe your perfect girl. Hmm my perfect girl, is one of those I never really think about looks. I always think more of what she would be like. I would want a girl who is outgoing, fun, adventurous, smart, funny, sweet, caring. Someone who every day made me fell I was lucky she choose me.

3. Have you ever had anything In your ass, did you like it? Had been dared to try a pen before and cum with it in there. It was different a very intense orgasm feeling

4. What's the most humiliating thing you have done because of someone/thingon here. Havent really done anything humiliating on here I dont enjoy that so would likely turn down things designed to humiliate myself

5. Would you ever go to a sex club? YES!!! I really want to go, but don't want to go alone and be that guy just perving on the action. To make it worse there are apparently 2 sex clubs in my city

6. Would you prefer to be in a cage with a stunning girl controlling you or have a girl in the cage? If the stunning girl was teasing me lots then option a, if it was more of a strict control then I would rather have the girl in the cage.

7. How much control do you like? I really like orgasm control, clothing is fun at times don't get to pick out girls outfits very often they don't trust a guys sense of fashion! That or they don't want to leave the house looking slutty :P I have never seen the fun in bathroom control, its not one of my kinks.

8. Who have you submitted to? rosebrat had a week of controlling my orgasms, and happyme had a week. Both started out good but got busy by the end of it
I am so putting your name on my ass then it will be like im sitting on you all the time!

I love detailed reports

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama, ask me anything, questions, truths