Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-20-2014, 07:44 PM   #16
yourkikslave
getDare Sweetheart

Ace: I could try a pyramid challenge. At first I would have to do the small amount of hours at night until I had worked up to enough hours that I am at school. I m however worried about using sandpaper to remove the sharpie. The sandpaper I have is so rough that it makes me bleed. I have never tried an emery board, so I will try that instead.

Thanks to everyone for the dares. I spent a large portion of the day doing pm'ed nipple dares. Mostly involving my tack bra. I also did dzbll's dare, as well as the rubber band snap dare from anasub. I sent both of them report in pm.

I am still open for more nipple/breast pain dares! My tits are extremely sore from the tack bra and lots of spanking, I would love to keep them in constant pain for as long as possible!

Likes: Bondage, light piss, asking permission, puppy play, anal

Limits: Public, illegal, family, bleeding, needles, fire, scat, Cam or Pics, heavy pee drinking
yourkikslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 08:19 PM   #17
Masanori

Find an hour in which you have no other dares going on. You must keep your nipples hard for this entire time. You will start the dare off with 10 points. If at any point you find that one of your nipples is not hard, add 2 points. If you find that both your nipples are not hard, add 10 points. After the hour is up, you must spank both your nipples for each point you have. Additionally, for every 10 points, you must edge once.

Report back on what your point total was, and how the spanking/edging went.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipple torture