Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-28-2013, 01:23 PM   #16
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Guess I was lucky to be raised by parents that only wanted me to be happy, no matter where that led. keep up the good work.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:35 PM   #17
OwnMe8

Hey, I just wanted to say thanks to Dare and also everyone who has commented once. I write roughly 1200 words per post, but hey, I get it taking 20 seconds to leave some feedback is just too hard.

This last chapter really got to me. I try to live through these characters and the world of this story to present to you as best I can. Writing something like chapter 6 is equivalent in emotion for me of going through something like this with a close friend. It hurts, and I appreciate the overwhelming response for the time and emotion.........................................

The next chapter will be up whenever I feel like writing for only self appreciation. Thanks....

***looking for a man to be my keyholder***

Stories:
College Roommates (unfinished)
Aquarius (unfinished)
While He's Away (unfinished)
A New Friend

Likes: edging, being controlled, cbt, denial, serving, watersports, anal, underwear

Toys: acryllic ball press. Ace plug. Dildo. Cb6000
OwnMe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 01:32 PM   #18
OwnMe8

Chapter 7

>>>Alex woke as the sun crested the windowsill. He froze as he felt himself entrapped on his bed, something encased him not allowing movement. Soft breathing brushed the back of Alex's neck, bringing with them the memories of last night. He shuddered, clasping one of the arms wrapped around him. "I have a friend".
>>>"Goodmorning buddy". Chris' soft voice melded with the tired trance of just waking. "How ya feeling?"
"Chris....I..."
>>>Chris tightened his hold, squeezing the life out of Alex. He felt the strangest need to protect Alex - almost like a brother.....or...a lover?? "I'm here for you bud".
"Chris...let me up".
>>>Chris reeled back a little, honestly hurt. Here he had completely opened himself to take in his roommate, and now Alex was telling him to let go. 'I thought we were finally getting close!'
"Chris..your towel is falling off".
>>>Chris' cheeks burned as he remembered that his only covering between him and his openly hot gay friend was a skimpy towel. He let go immediately. Alex slowly got up and slid on a pair of black shorts, smiling all the while.
>>>Chris followed suit, donning a pair of teal American Eagle boxer briefs, then tossing his towel onto the floor. While he was searching for a clean pair of shorts, Chris looked at Alex, "so what's your plan for today?"
>>>Alex cocked his head to the side, "the highland tournament".
>>>Chris' mouth dropped open. "You're going to finish the tournament!?"
>>>Alex blushed, suddenly courageous, "only if you come with".
"Of course! Caley has a midterm so it'll be you and me bro".
>>> Alex faced his next opponent that afternoon, again winning 6-0, 6-0. The week passed quickly - Alex continued to crush each person across the net. With every day, Alex and Chris grew closer. By Wednesday, the two felt like they knew each other for years, comfortable to share everything. Thursday, Alex found himself on center court listening to the chair judge, ready to start the final.
>>>Caley sat on the grassy hill, Chris' arm wrapped around her waist. "I'll take your apology now".
>>>Chris' black eyebrows crossed over his shimmering blue eyes. "What..?"
"For yelling at me last week. You two are best friends now huh?"
>>>Chris laughed and looked down as Alex returned the first serve. "You're right". Chris leaned over, embracing Caley's soft, pink lips in an endearing kiss. "You're always right". He tagged the tip of her nose. "And I love you all the more for it".
>>>Caley nestled into Chris, laying her head on his chest. She let out a contented sigh and let her gaze drift back to the match. Alex had continued on his steamroll - she looked at him amazingly thinking noone could ever beat him.

>>>"Yeah Alex!" Chris and Caley bellowed in unison as the winning ball caught the back of the baseline - Alex had won the highland tournament. They greeted him on court, Chris lifting Alex off of the ground in a rough bear hug. Caley opened her arms around the boys, "good job Alex. Amazing!"
>>>Alex smiled brightly as his breadth was squeezed out of him. A week ago he had noone that cared for him in the world. Now he was surrounded by two people who honestly loved him. His lips trembled, "thanks guys".
>>>After Alex was presented with a trophy, the group headed to an Italian restaurant near campus for a true celebration dinner with friends. They celebrated, yes they celebrated Alex's victory, but more importantly, they celebrated the beginning of a friendship that they all knew would last for their lives.
>>>That night as Chris was climbing underneath his sheets, Alex rummaged through his backpack. Alex found what he was looking for and handed it to Chris. "Can you turn this in for me?"
>>>Chris looked down at the paper in his hands.
---Tryout Form
Name: Alex Fisher
Chris' jaw dropped, "are you sure?"
"Yeah".
"Then, no problem! I'll give it to coach tomorrow morning!"
"Thanks.."
>>>Alex climbed into his bed, falling asleep. Chris laid his head back onto his pillow after putting the form on his desk. He couldn't help but have a broad grin spread his face.

>>>The following morning Alex was in a wave mechanics physics course, while Chris was across campus tracking down his coach. Giddy, Chris bounded through the door.
"Chris".
>>>"Coach! Here". Chris handed over Alex's information, excited for the future.
>>>The gruff man with his sneakers on the desk leaned back in his chair, looking over the packet of papers. "Alex Fisher?"
"Yes sir".
He tossed the papers onto his desk, "Kay we'll see just how good he is next week"
>>>Chris frowned - the coach didn't understand how awsome this was! "....Thanks coach. See you next week". He left, deflated, but that changed shortly after he left the building.
"Hey Chris!"
>>>Chris quickly spun around. "....Oh hey Liall".
>>>The blue-eyed, blond haired boy raised his eyebrow. "What had you so excited that you busted into coach's office?"
>>>Chris let out an embarrassed smile. Rubbing the back of his head, "oh, I was just turning in a tryout application for my friend".
>>>"Cool, cool." Liall hesitated, but seeing that Chris wasn't about to say anything else, "well see ya Monday". He waved goodbye.
"Yeah, see ya!"

"Well? Jason, do you know him?"
>>>Jason Krueger flipped over the paper the coach handed him. 'Alex Fisher...that guy'. "Yeah, I know him".
"Is he good?"
>>>Jason kept his gaze fixed at the name on the paper. "He was. I don't know now...it's been a while". Jason tightened his fist by his side 'if he thinks he's going to steal my first place ranking again...I'm going to crush that kid'.
"You'll play him Monday. Test him out - Chris thinks he's amazing".
>>>The corners of his mouth twitched in a smirk. "Of course coach" '.....I'll destroy him'.

Stories:
Aquarius (unfinished)
A New Friend

Likes: edging, being controlled, cbt, denial, serving, watersports, anal, underwear

Last edited by OwnMe8; 03-31-2013 at 09:03 PM.
Old 03-31-2013, 08:14 PM   #19
wedgielover3

I love this story!!!

Male Farm Breed: Hound (PM me a dare if you are part of this)
Okay: pain, messy, pictures
Limits: extreme pain, illegal, family, crossdressing
wedgielover3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:10 PM   #20
Mr. Fun 21

Your story is just absolutely incredible!! I am in love with it!! Amazing job
Old 04-01-2013, 11:50 AM   #21
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice Update, sounds like there is some jealousy boiling.

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 04-01-2013, 02:40 PM   #22
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Awesome story.. Please write more..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:00 AM   #23
OwnMe8

Hey guys thank you all so much for the feedback, especially love the pm's. Seeing the appreciation really makes me want to write, thanks.

Chapter 8

"You ready?"
>>>Alex shouldered his bag and let out a sigh. "And you are sure that the team won't mind me being gay?"
>>>Chris rolled his eyes. This had to have been the 60th time Alex had asked him that since Friday. "Yes. I KNOW that it won't be a problem Alex". What he didn't tell Alex was that there was already an openly gay person on the team - and noone treated him any differently. "Besides! It's not like anyone knows. So if you're worried about it, don't tell anyone!"
>>>Alex - apparently comforted by Chris' words - gave a sharp nod and made for the door. Chris pulled on his own bag and met Alex, holding the elevator door. Alex glanced at Chris as they walked down toward the team tennis courts, "I don't think I ever thanked you".
"Thank me..what for?"
>>>Alex looked down at his feet while they walked. "For lying".
"What?"
"Come on.....that guy at the highland tournament....you didn't even know him".
"I'm sorry".
>>>A warm smile graced Alex's face. "I'm not mad....you got me back to a game I love Chris. And......you changed my life in a week.....I never thought I'd have such a good friend......thank you".
>>>Chris snaked his arm over Alex's bag and clapped him on the shoulder. Past a hard lump in his throat, "Alex......". He stopped walking, for the first time in his life, completely at a loss of words.
>>>Alex lunged forward, wrapping his arms around his friend, and squeezed - trying to repay Chris for all of the deathgrips he had received until today.
"Come....on.....can't.....breath!"
Alex chuckled, "fine! We'll be late anyway. Let's go!"

>>>"Okay! Five laps around the courts! Get going!" The coach watched as the group started, led by Chris who brought them through the normal team warm ups. The coach looked at his clipboard as the group settled into a circle to begin stretches. "Larger outcome than normal. That's Alex?"
>>>Jason, arms crossed across his chest, nodded. "Yeah, that's him. No doubt".
>>>Jason remained still next to the coach until the group hustled over, forming a half circle around both of them. In a gravelly tone - like bark being peeled off an ancient pine, "I welcome all of you here today. You stand now amongst some of the greatest college tennis players competing! Now as you may know, there are three singles spots and two doubles. We currently only have one opening and that's in double's two. Even though you may not make the regulars, you will still be part of this team, welcome in our practices and matches. This week I want to see your best. Regulars, please step forward and introduce yourselves to everyone.
>>>Jason was the first to make his presence known. "Hi, I'm Jason Krueger. I play singles 1 and am the team captain. Glad to meet all of you and welcome to the family".
>>>Next up was Chris, who stepped forward and turned to face the eager and probably extremely nervous group. "Hi, I'm Chris, the team's co-captain, and singles 2.....but soon to be 3".
>>>He smiled at Alex as he stepped back into the half circle. The coach frowned. Another boy stepped forward, dressed in the team uniform, wearing military cut black hair. "Taylor, singles 3".
"Hi, I'm Liall, and this is AJ. We are doubles 1".
"I'm Justin. Looking forward to finding my doubles partner".
>>>"Okay...great. Now..." The coach flipped his paper on the clipboard. "Let's see...right. Chris, Taylor court 2. AJ, Liall, Justin, and....Ryan court 3". He continued on down his list dishing out the court assignments.
"And last...we have Alex. You're going to play Jason on court 1".
>>>A silence fell over the crowd with the last announcement. All the regulars looked amazingly at Jason, then coach, and finally confused as they looked upon Alex. Ryan elbowed Justin in the side, "what's up?"
>>>All the newbies looked around, completely confused. Justin tentatively whispered back, "Jason doesn't play people trying out. He doesn't play at all on tryout week". Chris smiled.

"Hi, we've played before right?"
>>>Jason's eyes narrowed to a predator's gaze, "yeah, Wimbledon 2008. I lost my chance at number 1 junior in the world because of you".
>>>"Oh....well it was a good match," Alex started cheerfully walking to the other side of the court, "this should be fun!" He smiled at Jason, who just getting more agitated by Alex's happy demeanor, fed the first ball.
>>>He put it deep in the corner as far from Alex as possible. Alex slid to a stop, slicing a deep return back onto Jason's foot. And so the fight commenced.
>>>Everyone was caught up in their own playing, trying to make the best first impressions possible. However, a wall of silence spread from the bottom courts as balls stopped being hit. The wall traveled toward Chris on court 2, who momentarily stopped himself, confused as to why all of the constant *thwack* *smack* *thwack* stopped from the lower courts. Taylor's ball went flying past him in his momentary stupor.
>>>They met at the net. Chris pointed to everyone who was staring their way, including the other regulars. "What gives?"
>>>Taylor turned his head the other way, as he registered very quick and even hits. "Look".
>>>Chris turned to face court 1 as the rest of the players sauntered onto court 2 to get a better view. He stared intently as Alex and Jason traded blow after blow. Every shot would normally have been a winner, but was returned by the other with ease. The barrage continued, both players fixed on the ball.
>>>AJ stood next to Chris, transfixed by the rally - if such intense hitting could even be called a rally. "He's amazing".
>>>Chris smiled, but his eyes grew wide as he saw a subtle shift in Alex's form as his right shoulder dropped slightly. "He's not.."
>>>From the baseline, and off of a steaming forehand, Alex made to hit a topspin backhand, but shifted as he made contact. The ball quickly died, barely floating over the net.
>>>A crack rang from the other end of the court. Jason who was already moving deep right in expectation of returning a hard hit suddenly saw the drop shot. He tried to instantly change his direction, though his momentum kept his feet sliding right. Jason hit the ground hard, but luckily he let go of his racquet in time and didn't land on it.
>>>Chris jumped as a strong arm crashed onto his shoulder. "You were right. Good job Chris". He looked up to see his coach, clearly beyond happy.
>>>The crowd remained hushed as Jason lay still on the court. He stared wide eyed at the ground next to him. Alex quickly hopped the net and was standing over Jason in a couple of seconds. Jason's eyes jerked to fixate on the man he loathed, as Alex stood above him. "You".
>>>Alex couldn't help himself from breaking a grin. "That's how the match ended last time wasn't it?"
"You fu------"
>>>"Sorry". Alex offered his hand. Jason stared disbelievingly at the proffered hand in front of his face. He hesitated for a while, but finally resigned and grasped Alex's hand. Jason was soon on his feet after Alex pulled him up.
>>>A whistle rang from the group. Justin ended his prelude and started clapping. The courts erupted in applause.
>>>Coach walked over to stand in front of Jason and Alex. "That was very impressive boys! Great show". He walked off toward his office shaking his head. Obviously he was going to have to completely rethink the roster this year.

>>>The team finished up for the day and made for the lockers. Alex was sitting on the bench tying his sneaker when Jason approached him. "Hey....Alex. We have a weekly poker tournament Monday nights...you should come"
>>>Alex looked at Jason, seeing a more friendly demeanor than he'd seen all day from him. "Cool. Sounds fun. Where - when?"
"Around 8 tonight...usually we play in my room".
>>>Jason walked off, throwing his hand in the air above him. "See ya then". Alex, confused as to the sudden flip in Jason's attitude, stayed on the bench thinking. A knot formed in his stomach 'is this really just going to be poker? ....'

Stories:
Aquarius (unfinished)
A New Friend

Old 04-02-2013, 11:43 AM   #24
molten man
Distinguished Member

Nice continuation.. I like the way the stories and nice, long and full of details..

Did you play tennis by any chance?

26/m/straight
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 12:02 PM   #25
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Not bad. I used to play tennis, until my right knee was messed up in my car accident.

Yamask
Old 04-02-2013, 01:06 PM   #26
OwnMe8

That's so awsome that people on here play tennis. Did I play...no. I do play :P. Used to play everyday, but since I moved for college, I play 2-3 times a week. Absolutely love the sport

Thanks for reading and thanks for the comments. Makes my day much brighter!

Stories:
Aquarius (unfinished)
A New Friend

Old 04-03-2013, 09:56 AM   #27
OwnMe8

Hey everyone, really appreciate the feedback. Love hearing from you.

So.........yup

Chapter 9

Meanwhile.....in the bat cave................
wrong story sorry.

*Ahem*

Meanwhile....on the other side of the locker room...
"Hey Chris...your friend...is he gay?"
>>>Chris cocked his head and turned to look at Liall behind him. "Alex?"
"Yeah....he's really cute...I was wondering....."
>>>Chris spun his head, peering in each direction. Content that they were alone, he placed his hand on Liall's shoulder. "I can't say man..that's Alex's business". Liall sucked in his cheek disappointed. "But.....If he's what you really want....I wouldn't exactly say you don't have a shot".
>>>Liall's blue eyes shimmered. "Really!? Ahh man can you help me out?"
"What...you want me to set something up?"
>>>Nodding, Liall looked at Chris hopefully. When Chris said nothing, he sat down on the opposite bench and tried to give his best puppy dog eyes.
>>>Chris started to sweat under the unblinking gaze. 'I don't know if I can do this...setting up my two gay friends......it's too much. Besides how am I supposed to approach Alex? Hey...you know how you confided in me? Well I told someone..go have fun.....'
"I don't know Liall...........okay, fine...stop looking at me like that....I'll try. Maybe we'll think of something".
>>>They walked out the locker room together and got some food. The whole time, Liall talked about Alex and Chris was blushing deeply by the end of the meal. Setting up his buddy with a guy he'd known for years......well it was different.
"Well I'll see you at poker tonight! I'll try to think of something.".

"Hey Chris......What's with the goofy smile?"
>>>Chris closed the door behind him, fighting to tame his wolfish grin. He failed miserably, but quick on his feet, he used part of the truth - an old trick..not really lying, but not telling the truth just the same.
"You, you dope. I'm so used to you being all mopey. It's so much better now".
>>>Alex - who was lying on his back, knees tented, reading a quantum mechanics book....physics majors..... - returned Chris' smile. "The world is better".
>>>Chris fell onto his bed, limp with exhaustion. He stared at Alex as he read, wondering if he was doing the right thing. 'Maybe he wouldn't even like Liall....Maybe he wouldn't want me to interfere like this......how the hell am I going to do it anyway!?'
>>>Chris lost himself then. His eyes unfocused. His mind reeling with possibilities. Luckily, Alex was lost in his book, or else he would have seen a ghost of Chris - the body there, but the mind utterly absent.
"Hey..where's Jason's dorm?"
>>>Chris jumped out of himself and back into the present. "Jason' dorm?"
"Yeah. He invited me to play poker tonight".
>>>Chris frowned, his dark brows furling over the sky that was his eyes. "Ah, I didn't know he invited you. I'm going too. It's not a dorm, he has an apartment. Though....you sure you want to go? Our poker games get........weird".
>>>Alex broke a smile, "oh cool I didn't know you did this Monday poker thing. Yeah, I'm going....besides with you there it can't get too bad right?"
>>>Chris remained resolute in his frown, but suddenly a spark of thought flashed. 'This is perfect! It'd be the best way to get them together.......but is it too fast?'
"Earth to Chris".
"Huh? Oh sorry. Yeah we'll just go together - I'll tell Caley to meet us there".
"Oh Caley plays too!? Cool".
>>>Man this guy didn't know what he was getting himself into, but Chris didn't have time for that. He pulled out his phone, texted AJ, and set his plan into motion.

"Kay, let's go".
"So what do you guys play..Hold em?"
"Ugh, mostly and then some....grab a jacket".
"Dude it's not even cold, don't be a mom".
>>>Chris shook his head. "You're going to want it, just trust me".
>>>Alex let out a rough sigh, but ultimately did as his friend suggested. He shrugged as he grabbed an athletic pullover and followed Chris out of the room.
>>>They walked two blocks into the city before arriving at a 7-story tan - typical barren - near university apartment building. "281. That's Jason's". Chris raised his hand to knock, but the door swung inward before his knuckle made contact.
>>>Caley stood in the doorway, hand on her hip "bout time you guys get here. Took your sweet time didn't you".
>>>Chris leaned in, wrapped his arm around the small of her back, and kissed her. "Missed you too".
>>>The three walked into a small room crowded with people sitting around a large circular felt table. Alex was amazed to see that every regular from the team was spread out around the table, as well as almost as many girls. 'Probably their girlfriends'.
>>>Justin called from opposite the table, "hey guys!" He clapped and rubbed his palms together, "sweet we can get started!".
>>>AJ pointed around the room, "hey Alex, you probably don't know everyone. That's Stephanie. The burnette over there is Jules. The girl who has her hand on Jason's leg, that's Ira.". Ira flashed Alex a bright, mischievous grin. "And last, but of course not least," he put is arm around the girl next to him, "this is Sydney".
>>>They started out for the night with a regular round of Texas Hold Em. Everyone made Alex feel like he belonged with the group. They laughed. They drank. The night wore on.
>>>"Ah this is getting boring!" Stephanie proclaimed suddenly. "Come on, let's get to the real fun".
>>>AJ stood up, "right! Okay, so who's up for some partner strip?"
"There we go!"
"Yeah".
>>>Everyone was buzzed by now, and just having a great time.
"Ugh...what's partner strip?"
>>>AJ hesitated, though Chris gave him a slight nod. "....it's......uhh strip poker, with a little twist".
"Oh.....uhh what's the twist?"
>>>"This time it was Justin who interjected. "We play in pairs...Jason you still have the paper?"
"Yeah. In my room, 1 sec".
>>>Justin turned red looking at Alex while they waited. "We wrote them down a while ago, so noone could cheat". He smiled awkwardly.
>>>Jason handed the rules to Alex. The entire room waited silently - Liall was starting to get extremely excited..was he going to see Alex stripping? Alex scanned the sheet.

----Partner Strip
Game: alternate - Texas Hold Em & 7-card stud

Rules:
- Before the first game, partners are picked. Partners may not be changed throughout the game.
- Hands count between partners every round. Whoever loses between partners takes off a piece of clothing
- If you fold, you lose.
- If both partners fold, it is a wash.
- If naked and still have chips, continue to play from your seat.
- If you lose all your chips, remove all remaining clothes and sit on your partner's lap.
- Once both partners are out, the remaining players give them 1 collective dare.
- Continue until there is a single winner.

>>>Alex burned as he read the rules. 'Naked!?' He stared open-mouthed as the seconds ticked by. He looked up, seeing that the entire table was staring at him anxiously. Dry swallowing, "okay, I'll play".
>>>AJ stood, grabbing the cards to shuffle. "Great! .....uhhh just one thing we don't exactly have an even number of guys and lovely girls here. Pretty much everyone is spoken for..except.."
>>>Chris winked at Liall.
"Except Liall....you'll be partners okay?"
>>>Sydney started to laugh, "but---"
>>>AJ cut her off with a warning look. The rest of the room took the sign and let it be.
>>>Alex's heart pounded. The entire room knew Liall's orientation...well everyone except for Alex. Liall tried his hardest to conceal his pure giddiness as he made his way and sat next to Alex. "Ready?"
>>>'This may be better than I thought! Liall's hot'. Alex turned and smiled at the fit blond next to him. "Ready".

Stories:
Aquarius (unfinished)
A New Friend

Old 04-03-2013, 10:25 AM   #28
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Not bad, keep it up.

Yamask
Old 04-03-2013, 02:59 PM   #29
Mr. Fun 21

Great as usual! Really like this story.
Old 04-05-2013, 02:35 PM   #30
molten man
Distinguished Member

It keeps getting better..

26/m/straight