Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-26-2013, 09:25 AM   #1
OwnMe8

Default College Roommates & College Fun (fxm, mxm)

Hey guys! So here we find ourselves again at the beginning of a new story. Let's go!

Chapter 1

>>>"You're roommate."
"Alex?"
"Ya. He looks so lonely all the time, why don't you do something with him?"
>>>Chris craned his neck backward, thinking, and effectively breaking his lover's embrace with his girlfriend of two years, Caley. "The guy's......weird. It's already Spring and I've heard all of about six words from the guy since the start of last semester."
>>>Caley kept her eyes fixed on her boyfriend's deep blue eyes, diving deeper into the ocean. She shook her head, tassling her long brown hair, and laid back against the pillow. "Maybe he's just shy. I feel bad anyway, I practically kick him out of his home every time I come over...he's cute, wonder why he doesn't have a girlfriend."
>>>Chris rolled his eyes, "fine, you're not making me do this alone". He stretched his arm over the bed and began feeling around for his phone. Chris scrounged around for a while until he felt a hard lump in his discarded jean's pocket.
"You have his number? I thought you've never talked to him."
>>>Chris shook his head and laughed, "I said he's said like six words, and three of those was when I was getting his number on day one". Chris tapped his phone alive, and scrolled through a sea of friends until arriving at Alex - how he had so many friends under A is still a mystery, but he probably had every Adam, Austin, Aiden, Ariel, and the like from his college on his phone.

----Hey, Alex want to get some food in an hour?
Chris

>>>The couple waited in silence, though they didn't have to wait long before the theme from The Adam's Family started playing, and Chris' phone lit up. Caley swatted him on the shoulder, "you're such a jerk".
>>>Chris shrugged, "he's weird". Anyway.....unlocking his phone to see Alex's reply.

----Sure

>>>"Gah! One word texts...I hate that!" Chris began tapping rapid fire as Caley raised the blanket to cover her smile.

----Cool. I'll meet you at that buffet place south side of campus. My girlfriend is going to join us.
Chris

>>>"Anyway". Caley wrapped her arms around her beau's neck and dragged him down on top of her. "What's the use of having you naked if we don't have some fun? We've got 50 minutes."
>>> Chris tossed his phone away and surrendered himself as the blanket blocked out the world.

***looking for a man to be my keyholder***

Stories:
College Roommates (unfinished)
Aquarius (unfinished)
While He's Away (unfinished)
A New Friend

Likes: edging, being controlled, cbt, denial, serving, watersports, anal, underwear

Toys: acryllic ball press. Ace plug. Dildo. Cb6000

Last edited by OwnMe8; 03-26-2013 at 01:05 PM.
OwnMe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to OwnMe8 for this post:
Old 03-26-2013, 09:59 AM   #2
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Short intro, let's see where it goes.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 10:34 AM   #3
OwnMe8

Yes, let's. Don't worry about length though the second chapter will be much longer, I just wanted to give a short intro into our new setting. As always, all feedback is appreciated.

Oh, and for those of you who are just looking for sex scene after sex scene - this may not be the story for you :P I feel the romance and story is more important. In fact, the first sex scene won't be for a couple of chapters (for all you pervs - I'll see you then lol).

I'm on Spring Break, so this story should be updated pretty frequently along the next couple of days.

Stories:
Aquarius (unfinished)
A New Friend

Likes: edging, being controlled, cbt, denial, serving, watersports, anal, underwear

Old 03-26-2013, 12:02 PM   #4
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Great start.. Kepe it going...

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:04 PM   #5
OwnMe8

Hey here's chapter 2! I'm kind of in a writing groove and already in love with this story and Alex. Going to be a fun write for sure. Love the feedback, and hope you love the story too. Oh and I hope you like tennis because this story will be centered around this passion of mine.

Chapter 2

>>>'It's the Adam's Family...*click* *click*.
>>>The sudden start caused the young couple to spring upright. "What the hell!?"
>>>"It's just my phone". Chris kept kissing Caley's naked neck, savoring it's soft brilliance, as his hand again began probing the floor. Chris pulled up a text.

----Where are you sitting?

>>>"Shit! We forgot about Alex! Come on, let's get dressed, we've got to go". As much as Chris was loathe to break up their fun, the one thing he hated more than anything was being late - probably his biggest pet peave.
"Ahh do we have to?" Caley wrapped her hands around Chris' strong abs and rested her head against his shoulder.
"This was your idea....your fault", he stuck his tounge out at his girlfriend and hit reply.

----Shit, Alex we haven't left our dorm yet, be there in 10. Sorry
Chris

>>>Chris flopped off of the bed and grabbed his blue Hanes boxer briefs, slipping on his jeans over them. Caley pulled on her black panties and her faded tight jeans similarly. Chris looked at her bouncing breasts longingly, but resigned for just a quick hug, before each put on a shirt and headed out.
>>>The couple found Alex sitting on a wall underneath a large fern. He solemnly stared off into the sky above. Just looking at him, you could immediately feel a profound sadness - what caused it noone knew.
>>>"Alex!" Chris called, waving his free hand in the air - the other locked, intertwined with Caley's. The couple reached Alex as he hopped off of the wall, falling to a crouch to absorb the impact. "Sorry man, time got away from us".
>>>"It's okay.." Alex straightened and looked at Chris' brown hair. "Your hair..."
>>>Chris flushed a light pink, he had a massive case of sex hair. While he tried in vain to matt down his tangled hair, Caley let go off Chris' hand and offered it to Alex. "The name's Caley, I don't think we've ever properly met. Glad to meet you."
>>>Alex shook her hand, "ughh..hi".
Caley bit her lower lip - 'definately shy, but he's even cuter than I remember'
>>>Chris gave up on his hair and proffered for the group to make their way into the restaurant. "Alex sorry we made you wait. Lunch is on me kay?"
"Uhh...thanks"
>>>And so the group made their way down a long buffet line, stockpiling food on their trays. Chris and Caley decided on the far table. Alex followed.
>>>While Chris tore into the chicken breast in front of him, Alex silently began on his salad. Caley stared unbelievingly at the two "what are we not going to talk!? What's the point of eating with friends if we don't talk!"
>>>Chris cringed - truth was he didn't know what to say. Alex continued to stare at his food. "Fine. I'll talk." Caley turned to Alex. "So, Alex. Chris says he doesn't know very much about you. You two are living together...what's up?
"I.......uhh"
"Sorry, I just want to talk - I'm a little too forceful. Not meaning to interrogate you! This one says I do that a lot". She elbowed Chris in the side, and he offered her a small smile. "So Alex what do you like?"
"Like....?"
"Ya..like hobbies and stuff like that" she waved her hand as if waving some fog away.
"Uhh, I like tennis."
>>>Chris about choked on roll. He did not think he would have anything in common with his strange roommate! You see, Chris was one of the biggest tennis fans, he was also the 2nd seed for their college (which was amazing considering they were in the number 1 public university in the U.S.). "Hey that's awsome!" Speaking to Alex for the first time, "we should play sometime".
"Sure.."
>>>The rest of the meal passed quickly, with most of the talking centered around tennis, bringing Alex a little out of his shell. Caley didn't mind. She loved tennis as well - in fact that's how Chris and her met..on the court.
>>>As the group left, Caley stopped and declared that she had to go lab. Chris cocked his head - she didn't have lab on Fridays. She made her farewells, giving Chris a long kiss. "It was nice meeting you Alex". She winked at Chris and walked off toward her dorms.
"Hey, you interested in maybe hitting a little? I've got to work off those potatoes if I'm going to have any shot this weekend at the highland tourney".
>>>For the first time, Chris saw Alex's face light up - but only for a second - and then his gloom returned. "Yeah, uhh...want to do it now?"
"Sounds good to me. Let's head back to our room and grab our stuff!"
>>>As they rounded the last corner to their building, Chris decided to see if he could learn more about his oh so quiet roomy. "So how long have you been playing tennis?"
"As long as I can remember".
>>>.....'as long as I can remember - sheesh, I'm not getting anything out of this guy'. Chris resigned after that one attempt and they rode in silence up the elevator to the 5th floor.
>>>As they opened the door, a thought donned on Chris, "hey do you need to borrow a racquet". He'd never seen any racquets but his own lieing around the room.
"Uhh, no..I've got some....thanks".
>>>They wasted no time once inside, Alex was eager just to play, and Chris, well he now had a burning desire to know more about a guy he's been living with for half a year. Chris dropped his pants, followed quickly by his boxer briefs. He chose instead, tight dark blue under armor compression shorts and the team's practice shorts over them. While he faced the wall changing, Alex stood mesmerized by the bouncing butt in front of him. He cursed himself and began changing into similar clothes, except instead of the team's practice uniform, he slipped into dark blue athletic shorts and a white tee that read 2008 Wimbledon Junior's.
>>>Chris saw Alex's shirt while he was trying to find his bag. "You've been to Wimbledon?"
>>>Alex looked down at his shirt and knodded.
"Ah that's so cool. I would love to go see the pros play in a Grand Slam"
>>>Alex unlocked his half of the wardrobe and pulled out a twelve racquet bag signed by Roger Federer. Chris looked at him dumbfounded: 1)
he'd never seen that closet open and 2) how the hell does he have Federer's autograph. The more he crept into Alex's life, the more he felt like he was drifting away from the shore.
>>>Again, silence enveloped them as they made their way to the east edge of campus, where the team's courts were held. Chris unlocked the courts and they slid in, taking center court for themselves. They took their sides and Chris began with the first feed, 'best to go easy on him, you have to remember he's not on the team, probably not that good...just be nice and have some fun.' He dinked the first ball over the net.
>>>Alex's feet were a blur as he was on top of the ball in a second and sending it searing down the line. Chris stood, shocked 'what the hell? 1 more..' He lobbed another one over, only to have it blistering past him again.
>>>'Okay', Chris growled to himself and began hitting as if he were hitting against the college's number one. The rally lasted five hits, but then a clean winner passed Chris, just outside of his reach. An hour passed this way, Chris didn't win a single point.
>>>A haunting smile graced Alex's lips the entire time. 'So this is what it takes for Alex to have a good time and open up a little!' Chris pondered as he made his way to the bench, collapsing next to his bag. Alex calmly sat next to him and began sipping his water.
"Dude your amazing! You're even better than Jason (the team captain and number 1) why aren't you on the team!?"
"I'm not good enough...."
>>>Chris looked at the - he had to agree with Caley - beautiful kid incredulously. "What are you talking about!? You would be our best player!".
>>>"I can't......uhh can I get into those bathrooms?" Alex pointed to the team's lockers (yes the TENNIS team had its own courts and lockers...imagine that, tennis being thought of by a school as something more than just a hobby).
>>>"Yeah, here take this key, it'll get you in there". Technically, Chris wasn't supposed to let anyone else use his key...but he had some snooping to do.
>>>With a quick thanks, Alex walked off and up the hill toward the locker building. Once he was out of sight, Chris sprang into action. He began first with the main section of Alex's bag, dismayed...but slightly envigorated by only finding racquets. He moved on to the next pocket. Again, nothing.
>>>It was in the last pocket, a small pocket on the inside liner of the bag, that Chris finally found something. Well actually two things. One was a lamenated piece of ordinary white paper. He flipped it over:

- To a great fan and an amazing tennis player. Hope to play you on the courts soon.
Roger Federer

'WHAT THE FUCK!? How did he get this!?'. Chris was beside himself but kept moving and opened Alex's wallet. Alex Fisher.
>>>'Fisher....Fisher.....I know that name, ....well it's a common enough name.' Chris stowed everything back into the pocket and left the bag as it was before his pillaging. He turned on his phone and continued his investigation.
>>>Time for Google....ahhh Google, such a good friend. Search: Alex Fisher. 'Lawyer....lawyer...CEO...terrorist.....BAH! This is useless.'
>>>Search: Alex Fisher tennis. 'There we go!' Alex Fisher, junior's tennis player. 'The guy has his own Wikipedia page?'
- Alex Fisher, born February 4, 1993 in Connecticut (city not known). At the age of 10, Alex Fisher made his debut into the tennis world. Rising quickly in the rankings, Alex became #8 by the time he was 12. He rose to #5 and accomplished his first great feat, defeating defending champion Kyler Tao to win the US Open Junior's tennis tournament. He didn't know defeat since that day and flew through tournaments, winning the Australian Open in 2006, as well as Roland Garros, and the US Open for a second year in a row. He reached #3 quickly, but still had one notch in his junior's career, Wimbledon, which he had never entered. In 2008, Alex completed his junior's grand slam, defeating #2 Jason Krueger in the finals. After this win, Alex disappeared from the tennis arena and has not since played a ranked match. Alex's playing style.....

'So his shirt he's wearing is from when he won the junior Wimbledon.....unbelievable......wait a sec..Jason Krueger!!! He played our captain...and beat him 6-2, 6-3'.
>>>"Hey watcha looking at?"
>>>Chris about jumped 3 feet off of the bench. "Oh. You're back.....Dude! How can you say you're not good enough!?" He handed his phone to Alex who glanced at the screen and quietly turned it off. "You have to play for us!"
"I can't".
"Yes you can! You'll be amazing!"
"I CAN'T!!" Alex grabbed his bag, dropped Chris' key on the floor, forcefully yanked his bag over his shoulder, and left the courts.

Stories:
Aquarius (unfinished)
A New Friend

Last edited by OwnMe8; 03-28-2013 at 11:22 AM.
Old 03-26-2013, 05:36 PM   #6
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Some mystery; guess you will be explaining that later on.

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 03-26-2013, 06:19 PM   #7
OwnMe8

A little mystery keeps you going The length of this one satisfy you Dare?

Stories:
Aquarius (unfinished)
A New Friend

Old 03-26-2013, 06:21 PM   #8
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Yes, happy? .................

Yamask
Old 03-26-2013, 06:32 PM   #9
OwnMe8

Lol. As long as your happy, I'm happy :P

Stories:
Aquarius (unfinished)
A New Friend

Old 03-26-2013, 08:12 PM   #10
jdubs90

Very interesting...keep it up!
Limits- public, pee/poop, permanent, family/friends, social suicide, pics/vids
Toys- rope, chipbag clips and clothespins, screwdriver (handle), wrench and pliers (been used as clamps, some rope, brush, general household items, markers, bandanas, hammock straps
jdubs90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 10:04 PM   #11
OwnMe8

I was going to wait until tomrrow to put this one up, but finished a little early and thought the late night folk may want to read another chapter.

Chapter 3

>>>Chris watched bewildered as Alex disappeared over the hill. Statuesque, Chris remained rooted on the bench. What should he think? What did he do? What should he do? He was transfixed by the shimmering of his key, which laid on the ground out of reach.
>>>Unable to take it anymore, he did the one thing he could do...
*ring* *ring*
"Hey Cay..."
"What wrong Chris? You sound depressed".
"Damnit! Why the fuck did you have to meddle! You ALWAYS have to put your nose where it doesn't belong. Fuck! Oh, talk to him, get to know him. You should know your roommate! Happy!? I had a damn roommate before today..sure we didn't talk...but now hey I'll be lucky if I have a roommate at all!"
>>>Caley sucked in a deep breath - Chris rarely lost his temper, so it was obvious to her that something was seriously wrong and retorting with all of the colorful and easy arguments on the tip of her tounge wouldn't help anyone. "Deep breaths Chris. What happened? Weren't you just going to hit a little with Alex?....oh and stop pacing".
>>>Chris immediately halted his back and forth march. 'How did she....' Despite himself a small smile released most of his frustration, the woman knew him, and that was beyond comforting right now. He slowly began reciting the day since she had left them. "He's a prodigy! You should see how he plays and what he's done, he's amazing. I tried to tell him he should come onto our team...he wouldn't listen! I don't know what's the problem...Cay what am I supposed to do?"
>>>Caley pondered the predicament, working her thoughts through. If nothing else she was amazing at seeing through to people. "Maybe....maybe ....well it sounds like he's scared of something Chris. Really scared. Maybe the pressure of competing got to him. Ohh I bet that's it! Probably got scared of losing and that's why he stopped playing! ....Anyway. For now its obvious what you have to do...find him Chris. Find him and apologize".
>>>Chris let out a pent up breath, "thanks Cay. I bet your right, I guess I pushed him too much...maybe...Okay, I'm going to go look for him, thanks again". He hung up the phone with new determination, 'guess I'll start with our room'.
>>>In a flurry of motion, Chris' bag was packed and he was headed off toward the dorms. It was probably the fastest he ever got to his room in his life. Chris realized this upon leaving the elevator, 'I guess I care about that guy'. He unlocked the door, hoping for just a second that Alex would just be sitting on his bed. The door swung inward, but no Alex. 'Damn'.
>>>With desperate hope, he looked everywhere, searching for a note or some sort of clue as to where Alex was. He scanned through the room, 'hey that's odd, I could've sworn he relocked that closet before we left'. He peeled the door back - empty 'double damn'.
>>>Chris sat on his bed willing for something to give him some sort of hint. After 10 minutes he gave up on the lost cause and headed out, locking the door behind him. 'Wait...something is weird about that closet' Though he couldn't figure out what, some part of his mind wouldn't let it go, knowing that something so obvious was sitting just in sight, if only he could see it.
>>>Shaking his head he entered the elevator, jamming his finger into the lobby button. Slowly, the elevator descended and with it, Chris' mood. By the time it reached the first floor Chris did the first thing his body told him to do, punch the wall. *thud* 'Damnit. Now I pissed off my roommate AND my hand hurts. Smooth move...'
>>>Chris stepped out into the cool night air 'already 10 pm..' A chilling breeze passed Chris, bringing with it a clear mind. 'Idiot! It's so obvious' Chris took off at a sprint toward the north end of campus. 'That closet wasn't empty even when Alex relocked it! There were cans of balls and about 20 Target cones'.
>>>*thwack* A red cone went flying into the air. *crack* Another one followed its brother. Chris slowed to a silent walk as he approached the lit tennis courts. 'Noone would be out playing this late...it has to be Alex'. He neared the fencing, but stopped in awe.
>>>Serving on court 2 was a man wearing a heavy hoody and track pants. The hood waved like a mane each time the man leapt into the air, absolutely crushing a serve. Cones were placed a few inches apart covering the service line. Every toss meant another cone was soon spiraling in the air.
>>>It was without a doubt the best serving Chris had ever seen. 'This guy is just amazing'. He watched as the second to last cone went skidding back past the baseline. One more toss and the last cone was obliterated, but as the ball made a resounding impact with the cone, a sharp click rang from where the man was standing. Alex had crumbled into a ball, his racquet fallen beside him.
>>>'What the hell!?' Chris slammed the gate open and leaped to Alex's side. He slid to a stop as he heard sobbing. Alex sat with his head in his arms crying. "Alex. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to upset you".
>>>Alex looked up at Chris, for the first time noticing his presence. He forced himself to stop his tears, letting out small hiccups as he yearned to control himself. "It's not you".
>>>Chris fought every fiber of his being screaming - well then what is it!? He stood watching Alex for a moment deciding if he should go ahead with what he concocted on his flight over to the courts. Chris let out his breath again, thinking of Caley, and plunged into his plan, praying that it wouldn't lead to more pain for Alex...but he had to try.
"Alex I have a favor to ask you man. Can you help me out with it? I'll owe you one".
>>>Alex worriedly replied, "what?"
"Uhh its my wrist, you see?"
>>>True to Chris' plan, his wrist had already swollen to a red lump (must have sprained it on that elevator wall). >>>"I accidently fell on my way to our room and landed pretty badly on my wrist". Chris sucked in his breath 'lie number 1. Now for the risky part'. "I'm not going to be able to play in the highland tournament in two days. Can you take my spot?"
"No".
>>>Chris bit his cheek, "is it because it is a ranked tournament?". Alex stared flatly at Chris, his jaw wired shut. 'Okay, here comes lie number 2....you're a pathetic person Chris', "Please just for the first round, I'm set to play this jerk who used to bully me when I was little. I just don't want him to go on".
>>>An odd flicker lit in Alex's eyes. He sat, eyebrows crossed, studying Chris who had remained crouched next to him. "Okay, I'll play".

Oh, if you want to know what has Alex so upset, stay tuned!

Stories:
Aquarius (unfinished)
A New Friend

Last edited by OwnMe8; 03-28-2013 at 01:09 AM.
Old 03-27-2013, 04:07 PM   #12
OwnMe8

Mmk, here's the next 1. It's a little short, but the next 1 will be much longer. Enjoy!

Chapter 4

>>>The next day found Chris on his bed with Caley. For most of the afternoon they lay in each others' arms, nestled in a world of complete peace.
"So he's going to play tomorrow?"
"Yeah. He agreed to play. I'm just hoping that getting back into a tournament might get him over whatever is weighing so heavy on him".
"It's so sad, he's so withdrawn. I think it'll be good for him to have a friend like you Chris".
"Mmm...I just still can't believe how he reacted. Something's really bugging him".
"It must have been so humiliating for him".
>>>Chris sat up and flexed his arms, "Alex just needs to build up some self confidence - nothing could humiliate me!"
>>>Caley scoffed, "ya right..that's bull and you know it".
"Pfft, trust me, you couldn't humiliate me if you tried."
>>>"Ya okay hotshot," she waved her hand dismisively.
"Hey! I'm serious, I dare you to try".
>>>Caley surveyed him like a target, "okay...game on".

>>>An hour passed and Caley had said nothing. Chris was satisfied that he won, and the two started fooling around. Caley slowly lifted Chris' tee over his head. She brushed her hands along his beach-tanned abs and then began undressing herself. As her shirt made it above her head, her silk bra clad breasts bounced madly. Caley shook he chest to sink the effect home.
>>>"Hard aren't you?" She giggled and slowly rubbed her chest as Chris drooled. "Well, its only a guess that you're hard, since I can't see anything! That little dick of yours doesn't even show through you pants."
>>>Chris' eyebrows furled. Caley giggled, "come on let's let the little guy out to play. He isn't much, but he deserves some fresh air". And with that Caley undid his pants, sliding both them and his American Eagle boxers to the floor. "Wow its throbbing! It's like the world's smallest metronome. Ahh the poor thing! I bet you can't play with it since you busted your wrist!" Caley laughed histarically, Chris started turning ever darkening shades of pink.
>>>She reached down and started rubbing the pre-cum soaked head with her thumb and pointer finger. "You know you're lucky that you're such a great guy - so nice - and that I care about that sort of thing more than anything. 'Cuz I can barely feel this thing when it's in me". She gave the shaft a flick. Looking up, she could see hurt forming in Chris' eyes, making her laugh again.
>>>The door flung inward with a creak. Caley covered her chest with her arms and Chris lunged for a blanket. Alex slowly walked in, but upon seeing Caley, quickly turned around and faced the wall - cheeks burning. "Oh, sorry I'll go". He made to leave---
"Wait!"
>>>Chris looked at her incredulously, 'wait!?'
>>>"Alex don't mind me...let me just get my shirt on and we can spend some time together!" She smiled friendly, but inward, wickedly as she thought about her completely naked boyfriend only being covered by a bunched up blanket.
"Oh...okay"
>>>Caley slipped on her pink shirt, that had such a low cut, it didn't really change much from how she was a few seconds ago. "So you're going to play tomorrow Alex? That's great!" she commented as Alex sat in his black leather desk chair.
"Yeah....since Chris fell".
>>>"Oh right! How he FELL. Funny how such LITTLE, puny things like a rock or uneven ground can take out such an athletic guy like Chris". Caley walloped Chris' arm, then she thought of something even better. "Oh hey, check out this little car. It's over on Chris' desk. We're making those little things in the microfabrication lab".
>>>"That's cool...really is small." Alex rolled the car the size of an eraser top around his fingers.
>>>"Yeah, you know its funny. After playing with little things like that all day, all I want is just to ride on a big vehicle. But, oh well...pretty much everything I know is small." The entire time she was talking, Caley was trying to pull away Chris' blanket, which he clung to with all his strength in his left hand.
>>>Alex was a little confused by what she meant. "Ughh, okay.........Chris you alright? You look sick". Chris had gone from pink to blood shot red during Caley's little speech. "Oh I've got to go..just stopped by to grab my binder. Feel better Chris".
>>>Alex left the room and locked the door behind him. Chris timidly looked at Caley, "it's not that small is it?"

Caley hit the floor laughing.

Stories:
Aquarius (unfinished)
A New Friend

Last edited by OwnMe8; 03-28-2013 at 01:12 AM.
Old 03-27-2013, 04:28 PM   #13
Domsub
getDare Sweetheart

This is a great story

I like it
Domsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:59 AM   #14
OwnMe8

Here we go! Oh and to all you lurkers (ya you) I want to know what everyone thinks, it'd mean a lot Finished this last night...may get another one up later today.

Chapter 5

"Uhmm..Chris can I ask you something....this is awkward....uhh can I borrow a pair of your compression shorts? I forgot to do laundry, and I'm used to playing in them."
"O..kay. you want grey, black, or white? They're all Nike".
>>>Alex's cheeks flushed a bright crimson, "black?" Chris tossed him the pair with his left hand, returning to wrapping his right wrist in tape. Grabbing them out of the air, Alex quickly slid off his boxer briefs and pulled up the tight underwear - almost a perfect fit. Despite himself, Alex immediately grew hard, pressing against his leg.
>>>Trying as best he could, Alex finished dressing while covering his rager. He pulled on a deep purple Nike polo and white Nike tennis shorts, barely covering the edge of the compression shorts on his thigh. Alex sat back on his bed and started tieing perfectly white New Balance court shoes in a loose knot.
>>>"Hey, thanks for doing this". Suddenly feeling confident, seeing as how Alex had actually been in a good mood this morning through breakfast, Chris continued, "do you mind if I ask why you stopped playing matches?"
>>>Alex stared at his shoes, not moving, as minutes ticked by. Chris started worrying if Alex was going to storm out again. Then.."I lost my coach, and my best friend in a day...I guess I just didn't want to play anymore". Alex looked up at Chris through watery eyes, "to be honest, I've only been on the courts three times since then..."
>>>"What happened?" Chris was amazed he got a reply at all, but he felt like Alex wasn't telling him the true or full story. 'No one gets that mad and storms off, because he lost someone. You get sad sure, but...no there's more there'.
>>>Alex stood and shouldered his pack. "Let's go".
>>>Caley met them at the curb, waiting in her steel red jeep. The boys hopped in and they were off for the 30 minute drive to the club tucked away in the mountains. Caley drove on, knodding her head to The Eagles blasting out her speakers (yeah REAL music, not some rap crap). Chris stared at the dash, absorbed in thought, coming up with one crazy reason for Alex's behavior after another. Each got fiendeshly more insane, almost to the point where Santa and some pissed off elves were involved. Alex sat in the back and watched the clouds lazily stretch across the sky.
>>>The group arrived at the sign-in desk an hour before the start time. After a - longer than necessary - talk with the judges, Alex was finally permitted to take Chris' spot. However, his play, and points earned would be registered under Alex Fisher.
>>>Alex decided on heading to the warm-up courts. Chris and Caley trailed behind, "he's starting to get a little comfortable with me...I think".
>>>Caley whispered back in the same hushed tone, "something interesting happen when I was getting the car?"
>>>Alex opened the gate, and took off for several laps around the court. The couple remained outside watching Alex as he went through a pretty regimented warm-up. "He told me he lost his coach and his best friend. He said he kind of lost the will to play after that".
>>>"Ahh, I wonder what happened. Poor guy". Caley watched as Alex stretched, mesmerized 'damn he's soo cute'.
>>>Chris shrugged, "who knows..I'm going to go help him warm-up a little, want to join in?"
"Definitely. Let me go grab my bag out of the jeep".
>>>Chris watched her butt bouncing along as Caley ran back to the parking lot. He returned back to his thoughts once she rounded the corner. However, while watching Alex, Chris' mind only kept drifting to thinking about Alex wearing his underwear. *Alex began pulling his shorts off, staring straight at Chris, the compression shorts revealing every inch of him* Caley made it back and broke up his odd day dream.
>>>Opening up the gate, Caley shouted over to Alex who was sitting by his bag near the net post, "we're going to help you warm-up, kay?"
"Yeah, sounds good".
>>>They rallied for a while, all loosening up for the day to come. Chris played with his left hand, but remained pretty good. Chris' phone buzzed, "time to go!"
>>>The group made their way to court 1, and as they rounded the corner "is that him?"
"Who?"
"The guy who used to bully you".
>>>Caley frowned and looked at Chris who, flustered, was trying desperately to figure out where that came from. "....Yeah, that's him! Take him out! Good luck Alex".
>>>Alex made his way onto court and started the normal greetings and prep with the chair judge. Chris and Caley found a nice shaded place on the grassy hill, where they could watch the match without obstruction. "You shouldn't mess with his head like that."
"What?"
"The *bully*. You shouldn't lie to him like that. He'll only distrust you if he finds out you've been playing him".
>>>Chris looked down at the court and watched Alex retreat to the baseline - he'd won the toss, and chose to serve. "I know....I just didn't know what to say. Anyway, watch this!"
>>>Caley turned her head and just saw Alex make contact with the ball, before it went skidding off the line. "Beautiful ace! Great way to start out a match. GO ALEX!"
>>>The first set passed quickly, Alex's opponent not managing to get more than two points - simply unprecedented. As Alex switched sides for the beginning of the second set, Caley turned to Chris, "you're right he is definitely unbelievable; I've never seen anyone play like that....You should look up what happened to his coach".
>>>"Ah, good idea". Chris pulled out his phone and went back to his trusty friend, Google. Search: Alex Fisher tennis coach
"That's weird."
"What is it?"
"Alex's coach..was his father".
"Ahh his dad died, man that's horrible".
"....No....his dad isn't dead....at least that's not what Facebook says".
"Weird".
>>>Alex finished off the match 6-0, 6-0 and was greeted with pats on the back from Chris and Caley as he packed his bag. "That was great. Good playing Alex!"
"Thanks...uh what do you guys want to do now?"
>>>Chris' jaw dropped, 'did the shyest guy he knew just ask if they were going to do something!?' "Let's go celebrate!"
"....It was only the first round".
"Not that! Your return to tennis mon frere!"
"I don't----"
>>>"You have no say in it Alex," Caley cut in, "we are going to have a good time, and so are you - whether you like it or not". Well apparently, Chris and Caley's idea of celebrating was getting a pizza and cold six pack and retreating into the room. That suited Alex much better than some night out in the city.
>>>Alex munched on his slice while Caley was telling him about some trip Chris and her went on last summer. Chris excused himself for a second and slipped out of the room. He walked down the hall and turned the corner for good measure, then pulled out his phone.
"Hey coach, it's Chris".
"Chris why are you calling me so late!? I heard you backed out of the highland tournament. What gives?"
"Sorry. I hurt my wrist, and...well I needed to help a friend. Oh and on that note, when are the Spring tryouts for new players?"
"Two weeks, but whoever is going to tryout needs to submit their name and medical info. by the end of this week. You find someone good?"
"Beyond amazing".
"Well I hope to see him at tryouts then".

Chris said goodbye and leaned his head against the wall, "me too".

Stories:
Aquarius (unfinished)
A New Friend

Last edited by OwnMe8; 03-28-2013 at 08:09 AM.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:01 AM   #15
OwnMe8

I really don't know what to say. I don't really feel like talking after writing this one.

Chapter 6

"You played amazingly today!"
>>>"Thanks," Alex started undressing for the showers, "oh your compression shorts".
"Just toss um over there"
"K, thanks for letting me borrow them. I'm going to head to the showers, see ya".
"Hey wait up, I might as well catch a shower too before bed. Give me one sec".
>>>Alex stood by the doorway, clad in a white towel around his waist. Chris couldn't help himself from stealing a few glances at the body he couldn't get his mind off of recently. Alex's toned chest and stomach pulled Chris' mind away, and before he knew what happened, he was in a towel, as well, walking toward the showers.
>>>The showers were utterly empty when they got there. 'I guess no one showers at 1 in the morning'. Chris hung his towel on the hook and stepped into the stall next to Alex, who's hot water was already steaming up the place. He stared at Alex as the the warm water streamed over his toned shoulders 'am I gay? No...but Alex...'
>>>"Oh hey I wanted to let you know, tryouts for the team are in a couple of weeks". Chris looked hopefully over at Alex, who had stopped scrubbing his hair.
"I can't Chris. Not the team".
"Why not? I'm not meaning to make you feel bad Alex, you just looked so happy playing today".
>>>Alex let out a long, pained sigh and hung his head. The steaming water fell over Alex's neck and rushed past his face. "You wouldn't want me on the team Chris. No one would want me on the team". With a creak, the water stopped. Alex stepped out, wrapped himself in his towel, and headed back for the room, dripping wet.
>>>'Damnit'. Chris quickly followed suit and moved as fast as he could to catch up to Alex without his towel falling off. He burst into the room when Alex was sliding into a pair of boxers.
>>>"And why the hell would I not want you on the team, huh Alex!?" Maybe yelling at him wasn't the best choice, but Chris had been raised on tough love and..well he was pissed.
>>>Alex turned to face his new friend. His eyes narrowed and his lips pulled back, "you wouldn't want me to be a part of your team or even be my friend if you knew!" His gaze dropped to the floor, tears forming in his eyes, "no one ever has".
"Don't you tell me what I would or wouldn't want! What is it Alex!? What is soo damn bad that no one would ever like you!?"
>>>Alex lifted his head, fresh tears rolling down his cheeks - wishing that he could've kept this one friend - but now, Chris wouldn't even want him in the same room. But, he couldn't stop himself. "I'm gay".
>>>Chris blanked for a second not knowing what to say. At a loss, his tounge formed his first thought, "so?"
"So?"
>>>Chris took a step toward Alex, who flinched expecting Chris to punch him. He backed up, but Chris took another step and reached out his arms.
>>>Alex tightened as Chris made contact. But suddenly realized Chris wasn't going to hurt him at all....it was almost like.....a hug?
>>>"Damnit Alex". Chris tightened his bear hug, his head lying on Alex's shoulder. Their bare chests warmed. Chris, towel around his waist, and Alex standing only in his boxers remained locked together for an eternity. "This is the problem, Alex? This is what has caused you so much pain? Alex where are you?"
>>>Alex remained in his state of complete shock, 'this couldn't be real'. "I....."
"You're at one of the most liberal schools in the world! You think that people would hate you for being gay!?"
"I...."
"Alex, being gay doesn't change the fact that you are my friend".
>>>New tears flowed from Alex's puffy red eyes - these for a completely different feeling. He returned the hug, 'friend!' Alex hadn't heard that word directed toward him in true sincerity for years.
>>>The embrace ended. Alex fell backward, feet desperately trying to keep him standing, until he collapsed on his bed. Chris sat across from Alex on his own bed and stared into the still shocked face.
"You....you really don't care?"
"Why would I?"
"I've never....no one has ever shown anything but hatred when they found out...."
>>>A sudden thought occured to Chris, and he knew it was right, "is that what happened with your dad?"
>>>Alex jerked, his eyes staring through Chris. He conceded, "my dad.....he was always there for me. He taught me how to play tennis, and through my playing we became best friends. He encouraged me, picked me up when I was down. We traveled the world, Chris, I thought he was the most amazing person. I was so proud to be his son. Then....after Wimbledon, I thought it was time to come out - I knew for a while, but was unsure....scared. The day after I won...I told him".
>>>Chris swallowed hard, having a pretty good idea where this was going.
"He punched me. Then he said that I was pathetic and confused and a disgrace to him. He walked out of the hotel...the last time I saw my father was through an eye that was swelling shut".
>>>Alex balled, his face resting in his palms. Chris stared at the hurting soul, not knowing what he could possibly say or do. This was something Chris had never seen before and he just didn't know how to react.
>>>The crying stopped suddenly as Chris' strong arms again enveloped Alex. Chris brought Alex down, laying on the bed in his arms. He held onto Alex, who slowly calmed and quickly began drifting into an odd slumber.
>>>Chris listened as Alex's breathing slowed. His heart ached. He finally understood and he felt worse than he ever had in his life. Chris' chest tightened unbearably as he relived Alex's story. He finally understood the meaning of 'heart ache', it wasn't some endearing quality that writers and poets had dreamed up, but was really a debilitating, crushing force that hurt worse than any physical pain ever could.
>>>Chris squeezed harder, determined to hold onto his friend and never let him feel such horror again.
"I'm sorry Alex".

Stories:
Aquarius (unfinished)
A New Friend

Advertisements
Kink Talk