Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-21-2013, 03:10 PM   #16
MissSarah

Send a message via Yahoo to MissSarah

You could try what we were doing last night....or go home and chat with me...*G*
MissSarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 03:14 PM   #17
hcfist
Distinguished Member

My proposition is:
Set Your cell phone to vibrate and if You want sound can be on.
Then put it in a condom, and then deep inside Your pussy. Left it there as long as You want, but someone must call to You when You will be in the same room with anybody else. What do Can You do this??

Like Masturbation, Pussy Fisting, Insertion, Light BSDM, hardcore music and some other things like German torturer`s "Rammstein"!!

Dislike Pee, poo, slow drivers
hcfist is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to hcfist for this post:
Old 03-21-2013, 04:28 PM   #18
babyslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by alantonic View Post
Go to the restrooms and take of your panties and/or bra.
Put them in your purse or pocket.
Stay like that for the rest of the evening.

Have fun!
Alan
i did this and now my bra is in my purse
babyslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 04:28 PM   #19
babyslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcfist View Post
Do You like stuffing household items to Your pussy??
i might. depends on what it is, i imagine.
Old 03-21-2013, 04:41 PM   #20
Xavier
getDare Sweetheart

You're at the bar? In addition to your normal drinks, you must finish one glass of ice water every 30 minutes. When you drink the water, you aren't allowed to let the glass touch your lips. Good luck not spilling any on your tits.
Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 06:57 AM   #21
creativeguy

Default combine it with the skype dare:

While edging / masturbating / binding have your sykpe open
creativeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:24 AM   #22
babyslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petter Ivan View Post
Tomorrow bring with you a extra set of underwear (bra and panties) when you go out. The dare is for you to change in to them before you get back home. Where, how and whatever is up to you.
I did this one a few days ago. I went over to my friends house and brought an extra set of underwear.

I didn't want to make it too easy on me by going to the bathroom and change, so while she was making food I slipped into her bedroom and quickly changed into my extra set.

It was really exciting and i managed to get all my clothes on without her noticing. I sneaked my bra and panties into my jacket and spent the rest of the day squirming in my seat!
Old 03-22-2013, 07:27 AM   #23
comicslave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to comicslave

Do you have any toys or equipment? I have a few ideas.... varies what you have.. PM me for faster reply.
comicslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:42 AM   #24
loz2la

Next time you need to go to the store at night/early morning. Wear a skirt, find a sucluded area in the store. Remove your panties and place them in your pussy. Continue to shop for an hour. After you get to your car, remove the panties and stick pinch them into your window to dry them out on your way home. Rub your clit during the drive home if you want to orgasm you will need to find a place to park, open your car door, lay across the seats with legs up in the air.

Hopefully this isn't pushing your public limit too much. Every thing can be sucluded. Just give you the feeling that someone could see.
loz2la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 03:37 PM   #25
babyslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by loz2la View Post
Next time you need to go to the store at night/early morning. Wear a skirt, find a sucluded area in the store. Remove your panties and place them in your pussy. Continue to shop for an hour. After you get to your car, remove the panties and stick pinch them into your window to dry them out on your way home. Rub your clit during the drive home if you want to orgasm you will need to find a place to park, open your car door, lay across the seats with legs up in the air.

Hopefully this isn't pushing your public limit too much. Every thing can be sucluded. Just give you the feeling that someone could see.
i can't do this dare, since i don't drive. do you want to modify it?
Old 03-24-2013, 03:39 PM   #26
babyslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Shooter View Post
Strip naked.

First, write some really nasty things on your body. Make the letters big and bold, leaving no doubt. Read through the rest of this dare so what you write won't cause issues with clothing or bedding. You'll be washing it off in the shower the next morning.

Now take an 8-10' rope and loop it at the halfway point. Now, with the rope around your waist and the bend at your lower back, pull the two loose ends through the loop (bend), down into your crack and up over your pussy. Pull the loose ends of the rope through the front of the waist rope. Now put a butt plug in your ass and a fresh vibrator (or eggs) in your pussy. Turn the toys on at low power. Position the crotch rope to hold the toys in place. Put a rope over each side of your clit hood, pull the rope tight and tie it around your waist rope.

If you have some clothespins, apply at least two to each nipple.

Now tie your wrists behind your back, then secure the wrist tie to the crotch tie at your lower back.

After the clothespins have been on for at least 30 minutes, you may take them off but not with your hands. You're still tied. You have to knock them off.

Your waiting time is going to be spent on your knees, spread to shoulder width at a minimum. If you have a suction-based dildo, this would be a good time to ride the dildo, making sure you're facing a window or door so you'd provide an interesting show to anyone who might look or enter.

When your family gets home and you need to appear "normal", you may untie your wrists as before but leave the crotch tie. Replace batteries as needed. At night, you retie your wrists and sleep that way. Make sure you don't tie too tightly to impair circulation to your hands.

PM me if you want more.
unfortunately i can't do this dare since i don't have half the things i need and it has some of my limits.
Old 03-26-2013, 10:23 AM   #27
babyslut

Quote:
Simple one. Undress, blindfold and plug your ears, then make your way true every room inn your home and find one item in each of them you can use to edge. You get to cum ones you are back in your room.

Have fun!
i'm so sorry i took so long to answer this!

first of all, let me say how hard it was to find my way through my own house!

i went to the bathroom and edged with a hairspray bottle. then i went to my parents room and used my mothers hair brush. in my brothers room i used one of his toy guns.

after that i searched my way into the kitchen and used a carrot. lastly i went into the living room and used the remote control.

after than i found my way into my room and came all over my sheets.

i was very excited when i did this dare, because i knew that my brother would be home any minute. it made me cum even harder when i heard him open the front door just as i came into my room.

and seeing as i was so late with this reply i guess you can punish me if you want.

xx
Old 03-26-2013, 10:31 AM   #28
Petter Ivan
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyslut View Post
I did this one a few days ago. I went over to my friends house and brought an extra set of underwear.

I didn't want to make it too easy on me by going to the bathroom and change, so while she was making food I slipped into her bedroom and quickly changed into my extra set.

It was really exciting and i managed to get all my clothes on without her noticing. I sneaked my bra and panties into my jacket and spent the rest of the day squirming in my seat!
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyslut View Post
i'm so sorry i took so long to answer this!

first of all, let me say how hard it was to find my way through my own house!

i went to the bathroom and edged with a hairspray bottle. then i went to my parents room and used my mothers hair brush. in my brothers room i used one of his toy guns.

after that i searched my way into the kitchen and used a carrot. lastly i went into the living room and used the remote control.

after than i found my way into my room and came all over my sheets.

i was very excited when i did this dare, because i knew that my brother would be home any minute. it made me cum even harder when i heard him open the front door just as i came into my room.

and seeing as i was so late with this reply i guess you can punish me if you want.

xx
I had almost forgotten about these dares:/ Good job on the doing of the dares but yes you were very late so I think you need a punishment. I don't have one right now but I will be back very soon!
Old 03-26-2013, 11:31 AM   #29
Petter Ivan
Distinguished Member

Default Punishment!

Quote:
I had almost forgotten about these dares:/ Good job on the doing of the dares but yes you were very late so I think you need a punishment. I don't have one right now but I will be back very soon!
Okay, I have made up my mind on how I want to punish you, and it will be a corner time. So, unless this is to public for you you will go to a public toilet (one that is used by a good amount of people), go inside a stall and lock the door. You will then strip naked, kneel or squad down, facing the toilet bowl, straiten your back and place your hands behind your head and spread your legs. You will remain in this position either for 14 min (two for each of the days you made me wait) after the next person after you get naked has entered, or until 7 people have entered and left (one for each day you made me wait). Regardless you will be sitting in that position while another person is there with you (not in the same stall of course).
You may not touch yourself at all during this punishment, I do not want you to get any satisfaction out of it!

Does this sound like something you can do?
Old 03-26-2013, 11:41 AM   #30
babyslut

Quote:
Okay, I have made up my mind on how I want to punish you, and it will be a corner time. So, unless this is to public for you you will go to a public toilet (one that is used by a good amount of people), go inside a stall and lock the door. You will then strip naked, kneel or squad down, facing the toilet bowl, straiten your back and place your hands behind your head and spread your legs. You will remain in this position either for 14 min (two for each of the days you made me wait) after the next person after you get naked has entered, or until 7 people have entered and left (one for each day you made me wait). Regardless you will be sitting in that position while another person is there with you (not in the same stall of course).
You may not touch yourself at all during this punishment, I do not want you to get any satisfaction out of it!

Does this sound like something you can do?
i will do this tomorrow, seeing as it's late evening here right now!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare alone home, nipple torture