Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: I am thinking of some new stories, and would like to know what you want!
Straight 7 25.93%
Gay 14 51.85%
A little of this a little of that 6 22.22%
College 12 44.44%
Highschool 9 33.33%
Vacation 8 29.63%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-28-2012, 07:20 PM   #16
OwnMe8

Hey I just wanted to say thanks to swtgay17! The encouragement is really nice and I'm so glad people are enjoying the story. I love feedback With that I give you:

Chapter 6

>>>Zack finished drying himself and poked his head out of the door. "Ugh Joey? Do you have something I could wear?"
>>>"Ya, I think we are about the same size....ugh what do you usually wear?" The handy thing about both being twinks is that the wardrobe could be shared. The emotion Zack showed just a minute ago was completely gone now. In fact he stood in the middle of the room tapping his foot, arms folded, and utterly naked. Joey brought what Zack requested: a tee and loose athletic shorts. He also brought a pair of grey American Eagle boxer briefs after he about drooled picturing Zack in them. He came into the room, suddenly dropping the clothes. "Damn" he said with an open mouth, taking in the full view.
>>>Zack bent over, picked up the clothes, and began sliding into them. Almost a perfect fit. He literally put on a performance as he dressed. I've never heard of a tease dress instead of a tease strip, but oh was it amazing. Joey watched with alacrity, but also was confused, 'wasn't he balling just a moment ago?' This thought quickly fled his head though as he gazed hungrily at the cotton bulge in front of him. It took all the strength of his will to walk away at that instance. He correctly realized that Zack would not appreciate the advance. "Ok, eggs are on the table when you are ready. See ya there cutey". He winked - couldn't help himself.
>>>Zack looked at himself in the mirror and tassled his hair the way he had before all this happened. He silently barrated himself for his breakdown - sure it was not a good situation, but something about Joey stirred his heart like he never felt before. He was used - a pure toy...but looking back he felt better than he ever had in his life. Something clicked in his head as his crystal blue eyes stared back at him: somehow, this is where I belong.
>>>Committed to this new thought, Zack puffed himself up straight and headed out, following the wafting smell of cooking eggs. He found Joey in athletic shorts and a white tee facing away from him, focused on a sizzling pan. Zack crossed the short distance between them, reached out, and squeezed Joey's right bun. Joey turned, "I guess you're feeling bet---".
>>>Zack cut off Joey with a tongue down his throat. They passionately remained in the embrace until a loud pop fizzled as the eggs began to over cook. Joey pulled himself back, "the eggs".
>>>Zack found himself a seat around a tarnished oak table. Joey brought two plates piled with a mountain of fluffy eggs, salsa, grilled onions, and a bowl of fresh fruit. Zack hung his head as Joey placed a plate in front of him. "Joey...I'm sorry. I was scared and it all happened so fast, but you're amazing. I shouldn't have acted the way that I did, can you forgive me?" He looked up at Joey through hair that fell into his eyes.
>>>Joey responded by embracing Zack, giving him as tight a bear hug as possible and burying his face in Zack's hair. "Zack please don't apologize. It's my fault, you did nothing wrong. I've done this before, it isn't my choice. I'm so sorry of what happened."
>>>Joey sat himself opposite Zack and stared at him as Zack dug into his eggs. "Hey Zack, I had an idea so we can get to know each other better. How about we play some truth or dare, but this time just truths ok?"
>>>Zack smiled and nodded. He reached for a glass of Orange juice next to him, but as his fingers felt the cold glass his body completely froze and he began to tremble. Joey's eyebrows furrowed in concern and then he realized what caused Zack to act so, "Zack its not drugged." He bit his lip to keep a cry back - what have I done? "I didn't want to drug you any way, it wasn't my idea".
>>>Zack looked confusingly at him then studied his fingers, thinking. "Ok Joey then let's go with your first truth. Who's idea was this whole thing? Why me!?" Zack exceedingly got more excited and by the end of asking the question he was waving his hands in the air.
>>>Joey drew in a deep breath and exhaled a long pained sigh. "Ok. Well Zack I'm not the dom you think I am. That person you saw yesterday - that wasn't me! Although I have to say I've been forced to tie up many guys, but I've only enjoyed it with you."
"Forced?"
"Ya I'm a slave Zack. Oh no, not like that," he said shaking his hands. "Well I'm really into being the submissive in a relationship. Every thing I did to you yesterday I love having done to me. I like to be the one being degraded, humiliated, abused, ...you name it. Well you see about 8 months ago I was in a relationship with a wonderful girl. She was fantastic and she indulged every one of my fantasies. It got to the point where I was just used by her - her toy...it was wonderful. But about a month ago she got bored with me I guess, so trying to please her I brought home another guy just as submissive as I am."
>>>"Well that didn't work as planned," Joey continued bitterly. "She just fell for him and completely forgot about me. And to make it all worse she has some unbelievably awful pictures of me that if released would probably mean I would be in jail. I'm stuck Zack. Stuck! She fitted me with this chastity device and it hasn't come off since....So I do as she demands, hoping one day I might just get my hands on those photos. She liked that I brought another guy, so she ordered me to pick up guys and do with them what I did to you. The entire thing was video taped. I'm so sorry Zack."
>>>Zack took a few minutes to sink it all in and roll it around in his head. "Is that why you are wearing a speedo?"
"She won't let me wear real underwear." Joey softly worked himself up to a cry during his dialogue. It was Zack this time who came across the table and deeply hugged Joey. This was not a light lover's hug, but rather a hug that said I will always be here for you and that you are my world. "Its ok Joey, you know....I think.... I love you, its kind of like those fairy tales right? The knight is captured and drugged because of an evil princess. The kind hearted prince saves the knight right?"
>>>Joey looked up at Zack and a smile broke through his despair. Then, his tears came on all the stronger. "You don't...understand...th..th....the video from l..last niiight. She has it!.......Sh...she has you now too!" His crying reached a new high. Zack froze.

***looking for a man to be my keyholder***

Stories:
College Roommates (unfinished)
Aquarius (unfinished)
While He's Away (unfinished)
A New Friend

Likes: edging, being controlled, cbt, denial, serving, watersports, anal, underwear

Toys: acryllic ball press. Ace plug. Dildo. Cb6000

Last edited by OwnMe8; 12-29-2012 at 01:26 PM.
OwnMe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 12:37 PM   #17
OwnMe8

Hi here's the next chapter. I know it's shorter, but I felt like it was a good stopping point for this one. The next one will be much longer.

Chapter 7

>>>The door came crashing down. Zack and Joey jumped as 3 burly men stormed into the kitchen. Following shortly behind was a breathtaking woman. She was of middling height, however leather boots made her much taller. She flipped her jet black hair out of her eyes and cracked, "ah my little bitch you did well....he's cute." She looked Zack over from head to toe, "ya real cute."
>>>Zack realizing his imminent doom, rushed madly at the woman, releasing a bellow. He made it two steps before two of the men grabbed each arm with one hand, the other on his chest. He was blasted to lieing on his back, looking at the ceiling and seeing stars. The other man sucker punched Joey in the stomach. Seeing this, renewed vigor boldened Zack's limbs fighting desperately to get to Joey. Try as he might though he couldn't break free. Joey yelled out, "Zack don't fight them!".
>>>Zack either couldn't hear his new love's pleads or ignored them, as he managed to break away from the two men. He made a mad dash for Joey. A loud bang rang through the kitchen and a searing pain lanced up Zack's side. The woman laughed and pointed her smoking gun at one of her hetchmen. A dark cloth hood was forced over the grimacing Zack. The last thing he heard was Joey screaming hysterically. Then all was black.
>>>When Zack woke he was in a dank cold concrete cellar with his hands chained to an iron ring in the ceiling. He had a worn cloth rag gagging him. When he tried to struggle against his confines, his entire right side bursted in pain in protest to his movement. Seeing Zack wake, Joey ran to him from where he was sitting in the corner. Reaching up to pull the gag out of Zack's mouth, Joey tenderly kissed him. Tears filled his eyes, "Zack, I'm so sorry."
>>>As it was, Zack felt no anger against Joey. His only emotions at this point were fear and pain in his back. He tried to struggle again, but froze and screamed as his back sent another wave of agony. Joey brought his hand to gently rest on white bandages wrapped around Zack's midsection. "They took out the bullet. But it tore a lot of muscle Zack, you're going to have to lie still for a while. Please don't move or you may cause the muscle to not repair properly. That damn that bitch". Zack hung his head, hair falling over his face. Joey caressed his face and softly met his lips.
>>>The 'bitch' was watching the whole event through video cameras that Joey did not know about. She twisted her face with an evil smile and turned to the man next to her. "Well it seems slave J has gotten very attached to this new boy. Oh we can use this --this should be fun."

Stories:
Aquarius (unfinished)
A New Friend

Likes: edging, being controlled, cbt, denial, serving, watersports, anal, underwear

Last edited by OwnMe8; 12-29-2012 at 03:20 PM.
Old 12-29-2012, 03:09 PM   #18
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Pretty good. Using a gun, ooh; she sounds very nice.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 03:19 PM   #19
OwnMe8

Thanks dare! Ya she's a lovely person

Stories:
Aquarius (unfinished)
A New Friend

Old 12-29-2012, 08:29 PM   #20
OwnMe8

Chapter 8

>>>Jessica (the mistress) left the two lovers alone for the night. She reasoned the kid would die if he was overexerted and didn't want to deal with the hassle of hiding the body. Besides she added to herself, it'd be a shame to waste such a beautiful kid. She grew wet just thinking about torturing such a delicate looking boy.
>>>The next two weeks was relatively uneventful. Zack spent most of his time either chained standing, or flat on a table. The brief breaks he had were for the bathroom and to a room made into a gym for some rehab. Joey hand fed him his meals while he was strapped to the table. It was really the only time they got to spend together, as Jessica saw to make sure Joey was away whenever Zack was awake.
>>>Zack's heart was broken - not being able to see one he longed for, but his body healed quickly enough. At the end of three weeks, he was in perfect health, still toned from the gym visits. Joey peeled off the white linen bandages for the last time and ran his hand softly over Zack's warm skin, stopping and shuddering when he felt the one blemish on a prefectly smooth back - a small circular white scar.
>>>Jessica slammed open the door. Two of the thugs that broke into Joey's apartment trailed behind her. Zack cast a concerned glance at Joey, who glared wickidly at Jessica. She returned his glare with an icy look, "you didn't get another guy, slave, you will be punished for your disobedience bitch." Joey cringed, her punishments were always horrible. He knew he would be punished, but he couldn't bring himself to as much as look at another guy. Especially with the thought of Zack chained down in a dark room, scared, on his mind.
>>>Jessica looked over Zack's body. "So he's healed right?" Joey knodded solemnly. "Good." She motioned to one of her thugs. He stepped forward and started the tedious work of opening all the locks on Zack's restraints - 15 in all. A good 3 minutes later, Zack was free. He swung his legs over and stood up next to Joey. Jessica motioned with a flick of her hand and the brute who unchained Zack kicked him in the back of the legs, crumbling Zack to his knees.
>>>"What the hell are you doing!" Joey shouted angrily, "he hasn't done anything!"
>>>She smiled evilly while the thugs handcuffed Zack and brought him to her side. She ran her fingers through his soft hair. "I've given you punishments slave. Harsh harsh punishments. Yet you still disobey your mistress. So I thought on this long and hard and found my answer." She turned her gaze to Joey. "You really care for him don't you slave." Jessica clenched her fist and pulled sharply on Zack's hair, causing him to yelp. The second brute grabbed Zack by the arms and began dragging him through the door.
>>>Joey reached his hand for Zack, "nooooo! Mistress." He turned to Jessica, got down on both his knees and continued, "please mistress punish me. I won't disobey you ever again!"
>>>Jessica smiled, "oh I know you won't, slave. I'll be sure of that." She turned and headed out the door, flicking her hand back. "Don't worry slave you'll get to watch". The remaining burly man bear hugged Joey, picked him up while he hung limp - defeated, and carried him out of the room.

Stories:
Aquarius (unfinished)
A New Friend

Old 12-29-2012, 08:36 PM   #21
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Ummm, what is he going to have to watch?

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask

Last edited by Dareholic; 12-29-2012 at 08:46 PM.
Old 12-29-2012, 08:43 PM   #22
OwnMe8

You'll just have to wait and see

Stories:
Aquarius (unfinished)
A New Friend

Old 12-30-2012, 03:48 AM   #23
OwnMe8

Hey, its late, but technically its a new day so I thought I'd post this now. I worked on it for a while since I couldn't sleep. So enjoy

Chapter 9

>>>Zack was dragged into a small well-lit room down the hallway. Once inside, the thug removed the handcuffs chafing Zack's wrists, but guided him toward an ominous looking hard oak chair with metal loops streching out of the wood on the arms and down the legs.
>>>They stopped before the chair. The thug roughly grabbed Zack's shirt and began the task of undressing him. After a very rough and thorough manhandling, Zack was being held naked in the room. Luckily the room was comfortably warm, so Zack was still relatively well off. That was until the brute squeezed his balls and dropped him into it. Every steel loop was tightened until it held him firmly. He struggled, but in vain as it only brought pain where the metal dug into his skin. Sitting straight backed, Zack looked around the room.
>>>The room was absolutely barren except for a few odd items. A couple feet from the chair was a large x-shaped varnished wood table which only consisted of two beams that crossed with iron reinforcements. The only other oddity was a group of cast iron rings screwed into the corner, on the ceiling, and floor. Several loops offered many creative ways for a guy to be tied up.
>>>Jessica strode into the room, lightly gliding on tall black heels. She made her way over to Zack and sat down on his naked lap, crossing her legs and throwing her arm behind his neck. Joey was then pulled in by a chain attached to a black leather collar. His shocked and pained eyes met Zack's as he was yanked over to the iron loops. His limbs were splayed out spread eagled while standing. The wrist cuffs supported most of his weight and he gazed on - completely distraught - toward Zack.
>>>And so it began.
>>>Jessica watched Zack's eyes intently as she moved her hand to rest on his crotch. Her fingers lightly danced over his dick, which overcame the horrible situation and rose to attention. Joey winced in the corner before it even happened. "You little bitch getting hard. Did I tell you to get hard!?" With that she reached below Zack's growing member and took a hold of his balls. A deathgrip soon squeezed the life out of Zack's baby makers. Each ball bulged out trying to escape the vice-like hold. He screamed out in pain, reaching octaves never before possible.
>>>"Oh would you shut up...Hey T can ya get the ball, and also grab the cart of toys". She turned back to Zack, but shouted out, "you learn your lesson yet slave?" Joey moaned desperately through his gag. "No? Ok then I'll continue on with your little boy here." Jessica sat straddling Zack's legs. His junk sat on the chair a few inches from Jessica's thong, clearly visible under her short skirt, and clearly growing wet. Zack's cock started to stiffen again despite his brain willing himself not too.
>>>"What did I tell you about that BOY!?" She stood up on the chair balancing on pointed stilletos. She brought the sharp point of her shoe down on Zack's dick head, piercing it, drawing blood as she rammed down into the chair. Jessica laughed, took off her bloodied heel and began writing on Zack's smooth chest: slave's bitch.
>>>Joey's heart sank as he saw the toy cart being rolled over to Zack's side. First, Jessica pulled out a ball stretcher which she slipped Zack's swelling nuts through and began twisting a peg that pressed the glass and balls far from Zack's groin. This rough handling to his sensitive nads made Zack let out a blood-currtling scream. A very large black ball gag was put into his mouth by the large burly assistant. The gag had to be at least twice as big as the one Joey used. Zack thought his jaw was going to break with such force.
>>>Tears rolled down Joey's cheeks as he watched his love being brutalized. Jessica pressed each ball against the glass stretcher with her thumbs bringing gurgled moans from Zack. Jessica and her manservant undid Zack's restraints. Zack didn't even attempt to run. They lifted the limp Zack over to the x-table and laid him down. Restraints similar to the chair were fastened over Zack's limbs, and an additional belt fastened over Zack's waist keeping him completely immobile.
>>>Jessica reached to the cross and undid the ball stretcher. Zack winced behind his gag. She replaced it with a weight which she tied to his swelling nuts. It pulled them straight down and Zack screamed into the ball in his mouth as the weight pulled the rope taut hanging in mid-air. Joey thrashed against his restraints.
>>>She laughed, "learned your lesson yet? No?" Jessica grabbed Zack's flaccid cock and dug her fingernails into the flesh. She reached down and started rubbing her wet clit, moaning in pleasure. While doing so, she kicked the dangling weight. Zack's eyes watered. "Oh poor boy, too bad your boyfriend over there is such a bad slave. It's HIS fault this is happening to you. HE'S the one hurting you".
>>>Jessica leaned over the spread lean body and slapped his face, hard. A red hand appeared on his delicate skin. She sat on his chest and ran her hands along his abs until she reached his dick. Her thong completely soaked through and made his chest wet. Jessica pumped Zack's bloodied cock and had one orgasm after another while Zack shrieked behind his gag. She gave herself one last orgasm as she reached over and punched his dangling balls, sending the weight swinging as the most painful pendulum in the world. Zack passed out.
>>>Jessica climbed off of him, utterly spent and looked over at the toy table. 'So many toys I didn't get to use. Oh well...next time' she shrugged to herself. Her gaze flicked to Joey who was still thrashing about. "You ever going to disobey me again slave?" She rested her hand on Zack's stomach.
>>>Joey resigned himself and hung loose in his bonds while his cloth gag was removed. "No mistress". She smiled. Zack was taken back to his room and chained down to his familiar table. "Go take care of him," she said to Joey. "I'd hate for that boy to lose his cock or balls due to infection. All because of you." She sighed, managed to sound pained (like she didn't enjoy that whole ordeal) and left Joey sobbing in the corner of the room.

Stories:
Aquarius (unfinished)
A New Friend

Old 12-31-2012, 02:09 AM   #24
OwnMe8

Here we are, a new a day a new chapter . I'd love to hear how you guys are getting along with the story

Chapter 10

>>>Joey finally pulled himself out of his stupor. He braced his hand on the wall and dragged himself up. The tears had finally stopped pouring from his eyes, but his face was caked with the salt of his anguish for the pain his love had endured.
>>>He dragged himself down the hallway toward the room where Zack was chained to his normal table. Joey froze as he reached Zack's side. 'The bastards couldn't even reclothe him..' Joey mourned silently looking at Zack's bruised and absolutely naked body lying on the cold metal table. His eyes screwed shut as he beheld Zack's genitals, swollen and still dripping blood. 'They didn't even stop the bleeding! DAMNIT!" he swore and punched the wall. Joey grabbed some medical supplies off a small table in the corner.
>>>Fresh tears spilled as Joey began cleaning the multiple punctures on Zack's dick. Once sterilized with Neosporin, he lightly wrapped white cloth bandages around Zack's shaft. He placed a regular band'aid over the horrible hole in Zack's cock head - made by Jessica's sharpened heels. After his tender work on Zack's dick, where he strove to be as gentle as possible, Joey turned to check Zack's nuts. To his relief - as he gently messaged the meat - everything seemed to be ok, even though his balls had easily swelled to three times their normal size. But the cords seemed to be attached and there were no ruptures, so Joey allowed himself a sigh of relief - for that if nothing else.
>>>After he was satisfied that Zack would heal normally in time, Joey climbed up onto the table. Zack remained unconcious the entire time. Joey peeled off his clothes and laid them over Zack's naked frame. He then laid his arm over Zack's chest and scooched his naked body closer until they were cuddling. Joey fell asleep, comforted to be with Zack, no matter how perverse the situation.
>>>Joey woke with a start, clutching the shirt covering Zack. His fist was white knuckled and his chest heaved as he was jarred from sleep with memories of last night. Zack sleepily lifted his eyelids. A slight smiled arched his lips, "hey baby", he croaked - his throat hoarse.
>>>Joey looked into Zack's eyes and tears poured anew. "Baby, I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. If only I didn't leave you that card in the theatre." His voice caught in his throat, "I wish I never stepped in and ruined your life Zack". He continued on, but his words were rendered incomprehensible as Joey's crying reached a new high and he began hiccuping.
>>>Zack tried to reach his hand up to wipe the tears out of Joey's eyes, but it stopped a few inches above the table. His hand was tightly chained to the table top. Failing at that, he turned his head until he met Joey's eyes. Zack's face was like stone as he looked deeply into Joey's deep brown eyes. "Don't ever wish that," Zack said flatly. "No matter what happens from here Joey, I would never change what happened if it meant I never would have met you. I gladly accept what happens to me Joey -- because it means I get to be with you".
>>>Joey cried new tears - of joy instead of pain. He climbed over to Zack's head and kissed him passionately. Pulling back, Joey softly assured Zack, "we are getting out of here Zack...I promise you."

Stories:
Aquarius (unfinished)
A New Friend

Last edited by OwnMe8; 01-01-2013 at 02:35 AM.
Old 12-31-2012, 05:21 AM   #25
footmuncher
getDare Sweetheart

This is an amazing story! I like the twists you have thought of and your style of writing. Simply can not wait for more

LIKES: foot worship, used socks/underwear, masterbation control, denial, cum play, submission, mild pain, ice, mild CBT, mild bondage
MAYBE: mild public, CBT, humiliation, cum eating, mild anal, pictures
DISLIKES: Pee/scat, public and family, permanent, illegal, webcam, body writing
footmuncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:40 PM   #26
OwnMe8

Thanks, that really means a lot to me. I'm also glad that people are enjoying my story Thanks for the feedback and I'd love to hear from more of you out there If you dont want to have your name under an 18+ story just drop me a pm. The next chapter should be up tonight!

Stories:
Aquarius (unfinished)
A New Friend

Old 12-31-2012, 08:57 PM   #27
OwnMe8

Hey, I know I said I'd put up the next chapter tonight, but it's new years eve and I'm having fun with family. So, I probably won't have it up tonight. Besides, I don't want to rush it when I don't want to write. Anyway...Happy New Years Eve everyone!

Stories:
Aquarius (unfinished)
A New Friend

Old 01-01-2013, 04:46 AM   #28
OwnMe8

So I ended up feeling like writing after everyone went to sleep, so here it is

Chapter 11

>>>Again, the following weeks yielded to the same routine as before, leaving Zack plenty of time for his wounds to heal. Despite Joey's promise, the days dragged on, never yielding a way to free themselves. It was a week and a half later when Jessica again stepped into Zack's room. Joey stepped between them and held his ground - Jessica was for once without her henchmen. "Oh stand aside slave," her voice was strained and tired. Never before had Joey seen her like this. He didn't have any idea how to react.
>>>She sighed and rubbed her face, "You two.....how can you two endure so much!? You wonder why I'm tired, slave? Well I'll tell you. For the first time in my life I realize I'm doing something horrible. To destroy this boy would be to destroy something...something I've never seen before - I've never seen such love."
>>>Joey looked at Zack questioningly, 'what is she getting at?' Jessica continued, "doing this is actually hurting me. So I came up with a solution!" She said with a smile and turned to look at Zack compassionately, "I've decided I'll let you go."
>>>Shocked, Zack retorted, "what about Joey?"
>>>"Well he's MY slave, so he'll stay with me".
>>>Joey quickly turned to assess Zack's thoughts. He knew Zack would turn Jessica down. "NO! Zack, please, go. This is your chance to be free. Leave me behind!"
>>>Zack just smiled and laid his head back down on the cold table. "Jessica I thank you, but I decline."
>>>Jessica smiled - expecting nothing else - and snapped her fingers. One of the brutes answered her call and immediately took to unhooking Zack's restraints.
>>>As he was being carried out of the room, Joey screamed, "NOOOOO! Zack leave!". Zack reached out his right hand and grazed Joey's cheek as he was carried by.
>>>By the time Joey was brought into the room, Zack was securely tied onto the x-cross bars, naked. Jessica danced her fingers along Zack's strained body, thinking of what she wanted to do today. Joey was left in the far corner. He was only restrained by a single chain tieing his hands behind his back to the wall.
>>>Jessica pulled two items off of the you table. One was a large pear shaped iron object, the other a simple steel rod. The rod she roughly slid down Zack's urethra without any sort of lube. Zack cried out in pain as it slid deep inside his penis. This time Jessica did not gag Zack so Joey could hear the full force of Zack's cries. The pear the jammed into Zack's asshole until only its stem, with a clasp at the end was visible. Jessica grabbed the clasp and began turning it.
>>>As she turned, Zack's cries of pain reached new heights. The pear was an ancient torture device that broke into three branches and spread apart until it got to the point of almost tearing Zack's insides. Jessica laughed and wiped a tear off of Zack's face. "You should have taken my offer boy....but I'm glad you didn't".
>>>She spent the next hour practicing her boxing, using Zack's hanging balls as a punching bag. Jessica brought Zack to the point of fainting, but expertly kept him from checking out. She decided to give his gonads a rest and turned to his dick, which still had the metal rod sticking out of it. Twisting the rod back and forth, Jessica savored every cringe of pain that flashed on Zack's face.
>>>Slowly she pulled out the rod, until its 9 inches were free from Zack's body. Joey was beside himself in despair. Using the rod, Jessica started playing hit the piniata with Zack's sac. The orbs bounced around chaotically with every impact.
>>>Finally, Jessica stopped her torturing of Zack (mostly because her and was tired). He was brought back to his normal table, again naked, except this time he was still lucid. Joey followed shortly and was befuddled by a smile that spread from ear to ear on Zack's beautiful face. "How could you be smiling?" he asked incredulously.

Zack's smile didn't faulter even as another wave of pain lanced through his balls and up through his stomach. "I know how we are going to get out of here."

Stories:
Aquarius (unfinished)
A New Friend

Old 01-02-2013, 08:35 PM   #29
OwnMe8

Hey everyone. I'm going to take a short break, sorry. I dont know when the next chapter will be up, but it shouldn't be too long. We are nearing the end of the story in probably around 5-7 chapters and I dont want to write to that point when I don't want to. Cya soon

Stories:
Aquarius (unfinished)
A New Friend

Old 01-03-2013, 03:16 PM   #30
Dareholic
getDare Addict

So.... How are they going to get out of there?

Yamask

Advertisements
Kink Talk