Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-18-2012, 07:41 AM   #16
JessiBear
getDare Sweetheart

^^^^^okay i will try this but need stuff to do after the week is up

Limits: (absolutely will NOT do) involving other people, Anal, nothing to cause bleeding, Insertions, Pictures, Public

PM Dares:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91499
JessiBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 02:30 PM   #17
JessiBear
getDare Sweetheart

Anybody...…… i need stuff to do

Limits: (absolutely will NOT do) involving other people, Anal, nothing to cause bleeding, Insertions, Pictures, Public

PM Dares:
Old 11-25-2012, 03:07 PM   #18
JessiBear
getDare Sweetheart

Are thEre anymore punishments

PM Dares:
Old 11-25-2012, 03:32 PM   #19
GregAussie

Hi Jessica,

Using 2 pieces of dental floss or other thin string, wrap one piece around the base of each nipple as tightly as you can, 4 times around, and tie as tight as you can pull.

Then tie the 2 strings together and again pull tight, bringing your nipples as close to each other as you can. Hang your shoes, with a large tin in each, from the string in between your nipples.

Touch your toes 50 times, then jump 5 times. Spank your nipples 10 times each with a ruler (use the edge of the ruler).

Now take the laces out of your shoes, tie them together to make 1 long lace. Tie 1 end between your nipples, and the other end to both big toes, with your legs bent.

Straighten your legs, really stretching your nipples, pulling harder and harder while playing with your clit until you cum. Make sure that your nipples and breasts are really really stretched.

Repeat the hitting of your nipples with the ruler, then remove string and report.
Enjoy!!!
Greg
Old 11-25-2012, 03:52 PM   #20
JessiBear
getDare Sweetheart

Ok thank you siri will do it now

PM Dares:
Old 10-10-2016, 04:49 AM   #21
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessiBear View Post
Toothpaste and scrumbbing nipps dont hurt anymore
Ok, as you please.

Get one gallon of milk nearby as a insurance. Make it as cold as possible, without it becoming ice. The milk will remove the hot sauce if it becomes unendurable. Use it to abort this dare if you need to, but then you will deserve some punishment which I have not decided yet. Also, you will use the milk anyway to clean up the Spontaneous Combustion Hot Sauce.

Purchase on pot of this:

https://www.amazon.com/Spontaneous-C.../dp/B000G6TNS8

You might be able to get it in some supermarkets, not just online.

You do NOT want to purchase more... even if you do like it for your food! The reason is that if you use more than one drop in a series of servings of food you eat on the same plate, you use too much!

Therefore, I do NOT want you to use more than ONE DROP for this dare. Get it on your hand and spread it all over.

I am warning you, no more than one drop, and spread all over your hands. And don't you even dream about touching your eyes!

Use more than one drop, and you will probably end up in the hospital for a clit amputation. Ok, I might be esagerating a bit here... Or not?

Once you have properly prepared your hands and your gallon of milk, leak your hands (to taste it and sort of get a hint of what's comming). Too hot? Good, continue...

Slowly rub your pussy up and down. Once you have spent one minute doing this, get it inside with one pump! Actually, 10 fast and deep pumps.

Next, get one finger into your ass. Repeat the same with your ass. Do not use any lube, as you would probably have enough vaginal juices on it. If you don't, do not use any extra lube anyway. The Spontaneus Combustion Hot Sauce will hurt more than the friction so you will not feel the pain because of it.

Done?

Wait for 10 minutes doing NOTHING (not even watching TV or listening to music).

Get the coarsest sandpaper you can get and rub it fast against your tits and nipples. 10 times real fast. Next rub it against your ass hole. Then 10 times against your pussy, and finally 10 times against your clit.

Wait for 1 hour (doing nothing once more, just enjoying the pain) and use the milk and later a cold shower to clean up.

You will do this once a week for a month, but you will use 20 for the second week, 30 for the third, and 40 for the fourth. Do not increase the amount of Spontaneus Combustion Hot Sauce you use!

Report back on a NEW entry at GD's forums... But put a link here, in your sig, and in a PM to me. I want one report per week on the same thread.

I really hope you are not such a chicken as to drop out.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 05:03 AM   #22
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

One more thing... When you are at the store to purchase the sandpaper, ask for a male salesman. After you have asked for the coarsest sandpaper they have, tell him what you need it for. Offer to fuck him, if he will torture your tits, nipples, butt, and/or ass hole. If he accepts, go for it and purchase it from him. If he denies you, purchase it from somebody else.

Do the same when purchasing the Spontaneous Combustion Hot Sauce.

Even though you must not get more than one drop of Spontaneous Combustion Hot Sauce for this dare, do not purchase more sandpaper than what you will actually use one time. If you already have this sandpaper, purchase it anyway.

Report back.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king

Last edited by Magnetic; 10-10-2016 at 05:05 AM. Reason: Fixed some inconsistencies in my instructions due to editing
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipple torture, pain