Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-28-2020, 06:38 PM   #16
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Bunny View Post
Back from dinner. Yummy, yummy dinner before an evening of over stimulation... yay? Bunny got some lettuce and Lola got some Asian Turkey Lettuce Wrap (cause she can't seem to find ground chicken. lol) filling inside that lettuce with a mild Thai peanut sauce for dipping. I really liked it, so had to brag while I have an audience. haha.

To your question, SirD, I see your point. I actually think heels might be easier because the rock might get stuck in that cushion of space between the arch of my foot and the heel, though I could be wrong. But I agree, super comfy tennis shoes aren't appropriate either. How about a compromise with a flat shoe that has minimal cushioning?
Sounds like a fancy tasty dinner. I just made spaghetti.

For the ROCK question I think a flat shoe with minimal cushion would be acceptable as along as it's not in the hollow space of your arch.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 06:44 PM   #17
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Fudge. I fear I've been too EVIL to myself. Just had my next orgasm. I did the math and realized I should be cumming every 13 minutes or so now, so I set a timer for 13 minutes on top of the regular timer. I nearly panicked when the 13 minute timer went off because I was still fighting to get to climax. I was yelling at myself to make it. And it wasn't working as fast as I need it to work.

I will say this particular orgasm when I did make it (somewhere in the 15-16 min time frame, so not too far off... but if they keep getting harder and harder to reach... umm... where was I? This particular orgasm was the most powerful one I've had yet. Which I think is interesting considering it was harder to get to. Taking a small break and then I have to start again.

Orgasms: 6/14
Time Remaining: 1 hour, 49 min, 52 seconds

Oh, and I did 15 min with that pinchy thing on my right nipple too while I stimulated.

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 06:45 PM   #18
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

I hope you washed down your dinner with some ICE water

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 06:49 PM   #19
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
Sounds like a fancy tasty dinner. I just made spaghetti.

For the ROCK question I think a flat shoe with minimal cushion would be acceptable as along as it's not in the hollow space of your arch.
Agreed. Not worth cheating bunny of her fun.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 12-28-2020, 06:53 PM   #20
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Fudge. I fear I've been too EVIL to myself. Just had my next orgasm. I did the math and realized I should be cumming every 13 minutes or so now, so I set a timer for 13 minutes on top of the regular timer. I nearly panicked when the 13 minute timer went off because I was still fighting to get to climax. I was yelling at myself to make it. And it wasn't working as fast as I need it to work.

I will say this particular orgasm when I did make it (somewhere in the 15-16 min time frame, so not too far off... but if they keep getting harder and harder to reach... umm... where was I? This particular orgasm was the most powerful one I've had yet. Which I think is interesting considering it was harder to get to. Taking a small break and then I have to start again.

Orgasms: 6/14
Time Remaining: 1 hour, 49 min, 52 seconds

Oh, and I did 15 min with that pinchy thing on my right nipple too while I stimulated.
Remember when our DUMB BUNNY was talking about deliberately slowing down her orgasms...

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
Old 12-28-2020, 06:54 PM   #21
SirD
getDare Succubus

Such a good sport, you ROCK!

Old 12-28-2020, 07:00 PM   #22
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

I wonder if you'll even be able to EDGE by orgasm 10?

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 12-28-2020, 07:15 PM   #23
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
I wonder if you'll even be able to EDGE by orgasm 10?
I don't know, Kamita. I really don't know. Why did I wait? Why did I let my family distract me? So I feel so pressured to work toward every orgasm without much of a break at all?

Fuck.

Next one done. Probably 16-17 minutes to reach that one. I am whining and crying just trying to get there. Can I even get the next one? I worry. And if it's already this hard today... what will tomorrow be like? What about the days when I have +8? +9? Those seemed to get rolled more often than they should have been. And I... I'm going to be denied for many days to come. And already, right now, I think it will be a relief to be denied.

Another 20 min with the pinchy thing on my right nipple. Ouch. Tired. Have to do more.

Orgasms: 7/14
Time Remaining: 1 hour, 33 minutes, 04 seconds

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 12-28-2020, 07:21 PM   #24
SirD
getDare Succubus

Sounds like you're stuck between a ROCK and a hard place

Old 12-28-2020, 07:22 PM   #25
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

May I suggest we MODIFY the rules slightly, so a day ends when you go to sleep, instead of at midnight.

Obviously, I can't actually use a keyword for this yet; I'm actually just trying to be helpful for once. I don't think you ever actually said when the day ends, so this wouldn't even be cheating.

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 12-28-2020, 07:25 PM   #26
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
May I suggest we MODIFY the rules slightly, so a day ends when you go to sleep, instead of at midnight.

Obviously, I can't actually use a keyword for this yet; I'm actually just trying to be helpful for once. I don't think you ever actually said when the day ends, so this wouldn't even be cheating.
In my mind a day was always defined from midnight to midnight. And I did complete two of the orgasms last night before I went to bed, so I think midnight to midnight is what we should stick with. Besides, if I push it out for tonight, that just cheats me time in the day tomorrow. :P

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 12-28-2020, 07:25 PM   #27
SwitchDae
Distinguished Member

Add another EDGE to the total.
KIK: SwitchDae

Kik Hypno

Last edited by SwitchDae; 12-28-2020 at 07:41 PM.
SwitchDae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 07:30 PM   #28
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
In my mind a day was always defined from midnight to midnight. And I did complete two of the orgasms last night before I went to bed, so I think midnight to midnight is what we should stick with. Besides, if I push it out for tonight, that just cheats me time in the day tomorrow. :P
Fair enough, I'll just need to save up on my MODIFYs (2) then; but are you really going to try to get an orgasm after midnight tonight?

Who knows, by the time I save enough, I might decide to implement a more EV*L rule change.

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 12-28-2020, 07:35 PM   #29
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

I might, or I might go to sleep right at midnight, depending on how I feel. If I don't go to bed at midnight, I have to get on the floor since ItakItak ended up taking tomorrow for his ruler of the day. That might be enough motivation to just go to sleep. lol

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 12-28-2020, 07:38 PM   #30
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
I might, or I might go to sleep right at midnight, depending on how I feel. If I don't go to bed at midnight, I have to get on the floor since ItakItak ended up taking tomorrow for his ruler of the day. That might be enough motivation to just go to sleep. lol
Fair enough. Looking at his rule, it sounds like you will need to roll off the EDGE of your bed as soon as you wake up!

PM Dares

Toys:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bunny, denial, game, keywords, torture