Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-16-2018, 10:20 AM   #16
Bloxo
getDare Devil

All the ism's are very much a hot topic, coming from the UK I see this especially so...living in Poland not so much...

Different countries are clearly in different stages when it comes to social awareness, but which is the right state to be in? I have my opinions and some don't like them, some applaud them.

One thing I hate is positive discrimination for example...I'm always a believer in having the most qualified person for a job not a ticked box to balance things out...
There have been a lot of things said about men dominating boardrooms for example, I see quite why this is unfair...but I am not sure it is all societies fault, but more how personal differences between the sexes can put women at a disadvantage in this area (I'm generalising of course I know), for example, women are often paid less than men...but this can often be not because they are lesser valued in a company, but because men make more of a deal about promotions and pay rises (I am not one of these men I will add) and because they are more vocal about these things and naturally a bit more aggressive and competitive they tend to reach those top spots more commonly.
The company I work for is very equal, we have a lot of Female managers, a lot of diversity and campaigns about sexual acceptance, all of which I applaud...but sometimes leads to complaints...We have a campaign for example to help Women in the workplace, though there is no such equivalent campaign for men, given our company is so balanced in terms of gender roles, one could ask...is this fair?

One thing I have seen in the news recently is rather disturbing to me...and that is the idea that things such as sexism (whether directed to a man or woman) would actually become a criminal offence. Of course I hate prejudice and will never approve of these actions...but putting them into law I worry can be abused, whether by individuals or by the state itself and are what I think is a slippery slope.
In 1984 (My favourite novel) people are only allowed to think a certain way...or they are removed from society and 're-educated', when reading this a number of years ago it seemed very far-fetched to me but seeing what is happening I worry this will be (and in many ways already is) the way that the world will go.

On a related note, there are issues surrounding racism which have blurred the lines of how government and security services are changing the way that things are looked at, take for example the horrific cases of the child grooming gangs in the UK, police forces at times quite deliberately looked the other way due to the ethnicity of the perpetrators of these crimes...and concurrently looked down on the victims because of their gender and their inability to walk away from such incidents.

Another growing problem surrounds sexual assault, this is an absolutely horrific practice I will again add, but there are many cases now of people being falsely accused, having their reputations being destroyed, their careers lost, sometimes even losing their families in the process...yet the people who make the false claims are dealt with a lot less harshly than the sentence that the guilty would have received, this is a big debate of course...trying to summarise it in a paragraph nowhere near does it justice.

Living in Poland I feel that there are more of the old fashioned principles, particularly in the villages, the world I live in now allows you to make risque jokes without causing offence, allows you to speak freely (within reason) without being shouted down for your opinions, women are allowed to look glamorous without being judged for it, though of course men are expected to be more of the traditional hardy sort on average (gym membership is very high here!), I feel much happier here than I did in the UK, but I feel over time all societies will creep towards more PC virtues...which I am sad about for many reasons...although I see the good intentions behind them, people take them too far.

I love discussions of this nature and I apologise for my rather unstructured post!

I hope at least one of my points has actually been helpful to the discussion!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 10:47 AM   #17
Trump
Account Banned

I do like your post here in the UK it has gone crazy men who are scared to flirt for risk of being accused of sexual harassment it has gone way to far. I as a woman enjoy being wolf whistled it's a flirtatious gesture that makes people feel good but now is becoming criminal rediculas. Women and men are genetically different so cannot be expected to be 100% equal. Most situations you can find examples of them. Yes allow the best person for a job get that job but keep it in prospective. I believe that most women would be disgusted if 100% equality was achieved. Equally you bring up a very good point sexism does work both ways which is ironically lost in the justice system. Anyone who faulsely accuses someone should be equally punished too.

Thank you for your comments

Limits: vomit, family, scat, dangerous

dislikes: pics/vids, pee, denial, ruined orgasms

loves: anal, verbal degradation, rape\gang rape fantasy, extreme spanking, bjs, male worship

Kik Trumpdare
Trump is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk