Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-15-2023, 02:46 PM   #16
nipple slave
getDare Sweetheart

Your pain and discomfort make you feel... like a puddle of ecstasy, fully ready to submit to the whims of my dominant.

Dominant's desires are... the priority at all times (as long as no limits are broken)

If you need something from your Dom, you... ask respectfully and offer yourself in exchange for whatever you need

When you disobey, you... expect to be punished harshly and for an extended time to make sure I remember

Your Dom's pleasure makes you... feel euphoric, my dom's pleasure is what keeps me aroused

The recurrent thing in your recent fantasies is... being restrained and left alone, tortured with pelasure.

If you have to choose between pleasuring yourself, or pleasuring your Dom and staying denied, you choose... pleasuring my dom, every time

There might be symbols and accessories that make you feel more in touch with your Submissive role, such as... collars, plugs, cat ear clips

To show remorse for your misbehavior and repent you would... get into my dom's favorite submissive position and offer myself up for any punishment they see fit.

If your Dom wanted you to perform something that you don't really enjoy you would... perform. As long as it's not a hard limit I will do as I'm told

When your Dominent says "good boy", it's music to your ears.

What would hurt you deeply is if your Dom said "I don't need you I found a better sub"

Likes:Nipple Torture, Spanking, cbt, edging, outdoors/hidden public, risk of getting caught, rules, varying degrees of pain, humiliation, degradation, pet play, funishments

Limits: Family, friends, full public nudity, consuming pee/poop, bodily fluids of any kind really, permanent marks, shaving, pics/videos

PM Dares

Nipple torture and Denial thread
nipple slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2023, 06:38 AM   #17
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

Your pain and discomfort make you feel... submissive, ready to serve

Dominant's desires are... that I do as told and don’t talk back

If you need something from your Dom, you... ask politely or wait until spoken to or asked

When you disobey, you... get severely punished and humiliated

Your Dom's pleasure makes you... more submissive and makes me more willing to do more

The recurrent thing in your recent fantasies is... drugged and used as a fucking hole. Everything recorded as evidence and shown to me while tied up

If you have to choose between pleasuring yourself, or pleasuring your Dom and staying denied, you choose... pleasuring my dom because that gives me pleasure

There might be symbols and accessories that make you feel more in touch with your Submissive role, such as... cock and balls tied up, body writing, collar, submissive name, butt plug, sissy outfit and anything that is required

To show remorse for your misbehavior and repent you would... be punished until I have learnt my lesson and I would be apologising every second

If your Dom wanted you to perform something that you don't really enjoy you would... compromise or try and see how far I can go

When your Dominent says "it’s time to obey", it's music to your ears.

What would hurt you deeply is if your Dom said "I have others that do better"
It hurts me but makes me want to do more at the same time 😈

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2023, 01:39 PM   #18
pluky
getDare Devil

Your pain and discomfort make you feel... miserable, submissive, horny, angry, it depends, ...

Dominant's desires are... something I wish I can fulfill

If you need something from your Dom, you... hope he would allow it if I ask nicely in the proper form

When you disobey, you... feel overwhelmed with guilt and self hate and sadness and a desire to suffer for it

Your Dom's pleasure makes you... happy and sometimes horny

The recurrent thing in your recent fantasies is... being slapped and restrained

If you have to choose between pleasuring yourself, or pleasuring your Dom and staying denied, you choose... it depends on the days

There might be symbols and accessories that make you feel more in touch with your Submissive role, such as... my badge and armlet but they annoy me still having to wear one or the other all the time

To show remorse for your misbehavior and repent you would... take more pain than I feel comfortable with

If your Dom wanted you to perform something that you don't really enjoy you would... try my best to perform

When your Dominent says "...", it's music to your ears. Good girl

What would hurt you deeply is if your Dom said "...". You disappointed me

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 11:33 AM   #19
tarheel52

Your pain and discomfort make you feel...
Submissive, satisfied, aroused and desired if my Dom is getting pleasure from it.

Dominant's desires are...
My commands and how I receive pleasure from pleasing my Dom.

If you need something from your Dom, you...
Ask, talk about it and offer something in exchange.

When you disobey, you...
Are ashamed and ask for forgiveness.

Your Dom's pleasure makes you...
Feel desired. I am submissive because I truly want my Dom to be pleasured by me being their submissive.

The recurrent thing in your recent fantasies is...
Anal. I haven’t been plugged or dildoed in a long time. And it’s time for my hole to be used again.

If you have to choose between pleasuring yourself, or pleasuring your Dom and staying denied, you choose...
This is easy. Pleasure my Dom and I will stay denied. My Dom’s pleasure is all I care about

There might be symbols and accessories that make you feel more in touch with your Submissive role, such as...
If we’re talking toys, it’s plugs and gags.

To show remorse for your misbehavior and repent you would...
Beg for my Dom’s forgiveness. Offer to provide pleasure in any way possible.

If your Dom wanted you to perform something that you don't really enjoy you would...
Do it. If it’s not a hard limit and it brings my Dom pleasure I will do it. I have removed dislikes from my list because Doms asked me to complete them and I learned to enjoy them

When your Dominent says "...", it's music to your ears.
”Thank you.” This means I was successful in bringing my Dom pleasure. “You may cum” is also nice to hear

What would hurt you deeply is if your Dom said "...".
You aren’t pleasing me. And left

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2023, 02:19 PM   #20
ChrissieRayne

Default Game, fill in the blanks Subs

Your pain and discomfort make you feel so turned on and happy

Dominant's desires are the things I need to concentrate on the most

If you need something from your Dom, you beg them for it and accept whatever answer they give

When you disobey, you deserve to be punished however my dom sees fit

Your Dom's pleasure makes you happy and fullfilled

The recurrent thing in your recent fantasies is being handcuffed helpless as im passed around filled up with load after load of cum

If you have to choose between pleasuring yourself, or pleasuring your Dom and staying denied, you choose To please my dom

There might be symbols and accessories that make you feel more in touch with your Submissive role, such as My collar that lables me owned and a slut

To show remorse for your misbehavior and repent you would submit to any form of punishment my dom deemed fit

If your Dom wanted you to perform something that you don't really enjoy you would submit myself to them

When your Dominent says "be a good little slut and...", it's music to your ears.

What would hurt you deeply is if your Dom said "You are released because you have failed me".
ChrissieRayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 11:14 AM   #21
HiJayJay

Your pain and discomfort make you feel...useful and turned on

Dominant's desires are... my desires. Or what good subs should try to enjoy/perform

If you need something from your Dom, you...ask politely or if given permission, outright beg.

When you disobey, you...apologise, beg for forgiveness and accept any punishment that may be given. Following or performing the punishment to the best of my ability

Your Dom's pleasure makes you...feel useful, feel happy and gives slut all the pleasure she needs or wants. It is slut’s main priority and of any good sub.

The recurrent thing in your recent fantasies is...serving my mistress in person. Either that, or fulfilling one of her fantasies while she watches remotely or talks to slut in chat…most likely involving another sub or a dominant male.

If you have to choose between pleasuring yourself, or pleasuring your Dom and staying denied, you choose...pleasuring my Dom and staying denied. 110%. Every day of the week. Easy choice.

There might be symbols and accessories that make you feel more in touch with your Submissive role, such as...a chastity key, going commando or wearing female underwear.

To show remorse for your misbehavior and repent you would...apologise profusely to my Dom, beg for her forgiveness and then offer to accept any punishment she thinks is necessary.Maybe offering some punishments for her to choose from too.

If your Dom wanted you to perform something that you don't really enjoy you would...politely tell her that it’s not in my comfort zone but if she wanted to push slut then I would perform whatever it is, as best slut can.

When your Dominant says "good girl", it's music to your ears. Literally all it takes! Making mistress happy makes slut feel so good.

What would hurt you deeply is if your Dom said "I’m disappointed in you slut".

Quick note: One of my slave rules is to refer to myself as ‘slut’ rather than me or I.

likes: tease and denial, verbal humiliation, public humiliation, humiliation, mild exposure, mild pain, cbt, forced bi, sissification, petplay, semi-public, cum eating
Limits: anal, family, scat, blood
HiJayJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2023, 02:21 AM   #22
andreassunder

Your pain and discomfort make you feel...getting horny

Dominant's desires are...my fate

If you need something from your Dom, you...ask, if i can ask something for

When you disobey, you...i feel bratty and sometimes like needing a punishment

Your Dom's pleasure makes you...proud

The recurrent thing in your recent fantasies is...being a gloryhole sissy slut

If you have to choose between pleasuring yourself, or pleasuring your Dom and staying denied, you choose...I dont chooose, dom choses

There might be symbols and accessories that make you feel more in touch with your Submissive role, such as...queen of spades

To show remorse for your misbehavior and repent you would...try to obey my daddy

If your Dom wanted you to perform something that you don't really enjoy you would...make him force me

When your Dominent says "good gurl", it's music to your ears.

What would hurt you deeply is if your Dom said "i leave you".

limits: vomit, blood, piss, shit,face,public, anal (ok if i am veryyy horny), social, money, family
andreassunder is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk