Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-05-2022, 05:06 AM   #16
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by curvyslutwife View Post
Hi, our competition is still very close and 2-2 on day 4. Yesterday I was "slut of the day", we were on a hiking tour and me in a tight black sport shorts revealing part of my butt like beach volleyball ladies do, and a sports tanktop with a lot of sideboob My companions had fun with my shaking boobs and the few passers-by too I guess After loss no. 2 I had to find a man for some fun in nightlife. The others in safe distance watching me, I found an end-40 man in a bar who accompanied me in my hotel room I'm not so much into older men but it was a good occasion and he did a good job fucking me. Today it's my friend's turn to find someone Excited how things will go on!
How's it going???????????????
Old 11-05-2022, 12:41 PM   #17
curvyslutwife

Hi all, today I am "slut of the day" again and meanwhile it's 3-3 on day 6. Because it's so close this time we plan to do something special for the last game that decides about one week of "superslut" (starting tomorrow, it will be even 8 days). Just some dice rolling seems too easy so we are thinking of some slut competition tonight: we both go into a club, our husbands stay in the background, and both of us try to find a man to get fucked. The one who first manages to send a proof selfie pic with cum on her face or body is the winner. Must be from a hotel room, no blowjobs in toilets etc. Still need to discuss some details during dinner... I'm very excited!

See you!

My rules 2024
My bucket list for summer 2024
My current European Championship bets

Don't bother me with unwanted PMs! I am not looking for subs!
curvyslutwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 01:36 AM   #18
curvyslutwife

Oh fuck, I lost by 2 minutes!!! In summer my friend also won but that was a clear loss starting from the first day. This time it was so fucking close... And you can understand the word "fucking" literally

It was not a problem to find someone on the dancefloor, both of us in heels and a backless "fuck me" party minidress The only problem was that my guy was so cute and nice that he wanted to invite me on some drinks and I just wanted to get to the point... aaahhhh.... At some point I lost sight contact to my friend but later our husbands told us the she left the club about 15 minutes earlier than me... Obviously I catched up some time but in the end it was not enough.

As we had to sent the proof selfie pic to our husbands we did not immediately know who was the winner, they told us later when we met again. They even checked our phones that the pics were not taken earlier but everything was fine. She was just 2 minutes faster than me. Fuck.

The difference compared to the last holiday is that last time I could choose my clothes myself within the rules and now my friend will choose for me! They literally stripped me of all my clothing items and took them to their hotel room! I also had to hand over my engagement and wedding ring and the key for hubby's chastity device. He is now locked again. In normal life I would never give away the key but now during holiday this is an expection because the others are just a few rooms away.

For 8 hours of daytime I must have one hole stuffed with balls or buttplug. But at least I can choose which one and I may change in between. Both holes stuffed for dinner/nightlife with increasing buttplug size. First 4 days the medium one, the last 4 days the large one.

Dice rolling result is that I will have to fuck at least four different strangers within the next days... and I can be happy that it won't be even more. We agreed on one man more for every full 20 minutes time difference between the loser and the winner sending the selfie pic, up to a maximum of 8 (so one per day).

Now I am sitting here and waiting what clothes my friend will "grant" me for breakfast Obviously it will be some tiny skirt/top or dress (only restriction: not just a bikini in normal life outside the beach). Honestly I'm not so keen on going to breakfast in heels but I guess that will happen... I can't remember a rule that would forbid that. Only limit was max. 10 cm during daytime, and no heels for longer walking distances like hiking tours. "Killer heels" in nightlife only.

Now the real fun part begins! Kisses to you and enjoy the time!

My rules 2024
My bucket list for summer 2024
My current European Championship bets

Don't bother me with unwanted PMs! I am not looking for subs!
curvyslutwife is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to curvyslutwife for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk