Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-13-2019, 03:18 PM   #16
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RR~ View Post
I really want to try this but I’m afraid that inserting cupcakes into my pussy leads to some kind of infection. Idk if it does I have inserted candy before and nothing happened but Im not sure about cake.
A legitimate worry. Sugars can lead to a yeast infection, even if you clean and douche to get it all out later.
So I would normally not give such a task. While some people have a lot of luck with that kind of play with no issues, some people could end up with yeast infections and the like.
I gave the dare because you wanted extreme, and your likes included food insertion, but at the end of the day, your own health, and how safe you feel tasks are, are more important.
So, while I won't lie, and I was really hopeful for a report... I understand why you chose to not do it.
Old 01-30-2019, 05:46 PM   #17
Marshall_235

Take an ice cold shower and edge 5 times whilst you are in there before completely shaving or waxing your pussy and ass. You should then apply hot sauce to the newly shaven areas and toothpaste to your nipples and leave for 20 minutes. You should then fill your pussy and arse with as many ice cubes as possible and remain there until the ice has melted. Lastly slap your pussy 5 twice for every minute it takes for the ice to melt.
Marshall_235 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit abuse, insertion, pussy abuse, pussy stretching, pussy stuffing