I think you can do it
CalmInControl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:29 PM   #17
partymouse
getDare Sweetheart

awesome story. my thought... "I can do this sir!"
pm "commando" and I will go without underwear for the next 4 hours
pm "elastic" and I will snap an elastic band against my balls 5 times
pm "jog" and I will go for a 5 km jog with my fly open, no underwear and elastic band tight around my balls
partymouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:38 AM   #18
SeeNaked

Send a message via Yahoo to SeeNaked

Now since I'm a male, it's a bit harder to put myself in the position of the female submissive. However, I feel I have a good imagination, and so, thinking about how I would react in such a situation, I know that while my body and part of my mind would be saying "What the hell are you doing, just stop" I would be telling myself "I can do this"...

So B. is my choice "I can do this, Sir!"

-Personal Likes:
Discreet body writing, very light Anal, some pics/cam, light spanking....others depend on my mood.

-Personal Limits:
Blood, Permanent, Family/friends (Custom rules apply...PM me for details), Animals, Children (Duh!)

I am looking for a female slave, My NEW AND IMPROVED ad is Here....that page also has my likes and limits for what I will do with slaves....along with tons of other info.
SeeNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:57 AM   #19
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default I can do this!

This is your first task. You do not want to give up the chance of having an orgasm on your first task. You stubbornly decide to push through, punching letter after letter on the keyboard. But you realize, too late, that you have committed an error in judgement; after six months locked in chastity, with no stimulation, your body reacts against your will to the vibrations. Your hands grab the sides of the desk and your feet stiffen as your pubococcygeus muscles contract. Your eyes widen in surprise and alarm as you realize that you are having an orgasm.

As soon as the realization dawns upon you, you feel His hands upon your shoulders. You open your mouth to try to stutter out an apology, but a gag is stuffed into your mouth and secured around your head before you have the chance to say anything. You wait, knowing there is nothing else you can do and suffer through continued post-orgasmic stimulation as He cranks up the vibrator to its highest setting.

You start to tremble, partly from the overload of stimulation, partly from fear. You know He is not pleased with you and anxiously await His judgement. You are also confused; you should be locked up in your chastity belt right now, yet you are still sitting upon your live vibe. Your train of thought is interrupted when pain shoots through your head as your hair is grabbed and your head is tilted upwards. The vibrator falls silent and you try to remain as still as possible as you wait.

- You greedy little slut, He growls as he turns your head so that you are forced to look upon his face, unable to hide from his inescapable gaze. Did you not know that you were that close to an orgasm?

You open your mouth to answer Him. Of course you knew, but you thought you could pull through. No, you hoped you could pull through. The honest truth was that both you and He knew that you should have stopped. Yet, you didn’t. You are about to reply when He cuts you off.

- No, wait, don’t answer that, of course you did. By now, as you know, you should be back in your belt. However, I’ve decided that since you obviously have no control over yourself, that I’d change the rules a bit.

Your eyes widen in surprise at the announce. He never changes the rules. Never. This admission sends a shiver through your spine. A million thoughts course through your head at once, each of them discarded as soon as it arrives.

- Oh don’t worry, you’re still going to be in your belt by the end of the day. But I rather think that since I took a lot of time to create these unique tasks for you that it’s only fair that you should complete them. Just know that each failed or abandoned task will earn you an extra month to the year-long chastity you have just earned. Now, off to the kitchen you go.

You don’t have time to dwell on what He has just said. Quickly, you scamper off to the kitchen to find out what your next task is. When you arrive, you notice a few objects on the countertop, objects that immediately send shivers of pleasure and anticipation : a tube of icyhot beside a length of knotted rope, a wooden spoon, a set of butt plugs, a pair of nipple clamps, a handwritten sheet of paper and four sealed envelopes. Of course, it doesn’t take much imagination to figure out how the objects would be used; all that is left to do is to read the instructions.

Knowing that you would find out what the task entailed on the sheet of paper, you take a few light steps towards it. You dare to take a few moments to stare at the impeccable penmanship before reading with trepidation the task at hand:

In the freezer, you will find five ice dildos in a popsicle mould. Inside one of them, is a key. It will unlock one of the four locks that is keeping your chastity belt key safe. To complete this task, you need only fuck each dildo until you find the one with the key hidden inside. Of course, just as nothing in life is free, nor will your attempts be. I will allow you one free attempt to find your treasure, any subsequent tries will have to be paid for before they are attempted. To find out which task you will have to complete before melting your next dildo, you will need only open one of the sealed envelopes for further instruction.

As though foreshadowing how you would be feeling in a few short moments, you feel your naked skin break out in countless goosebumps. You know that this task has the potential to be very quick or very long.

You turn around and walk up to the refrigerator. Spreading your legs slightly, you bend over at the waist, exposing your glistening and swollen sex to Him, as you pull open the freezer drawer. You easily find the bright green popsicle mould and observe it for a few moments. Its opaqueness prevents you from guessing which cavity the key was frozen into and beside each icicle, a number, carefully chosen by your Master, has been meticulously written.

All that’s left for you to do is to pick one. But, which should you choose?

1) 2010: The year you were officially collared
2) 3: Your favourite number
3) 16: The number of years you have known one another
4) 926: The date at which He opened your eyes to the world of Dominance and submission
5) 13: His day of birth
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tsk, tsk, tsk, it's too bad that only one of you voters selected the choice that would allow this little slut to have a chance at escaping chastity. Oh well, it's up to you now to try to make sure she doesn't get into any other trouble. Now, let's see how many attempts it will take our character to figure out which popsicle hides the key that would have freed her from her belt. I'd be very curious to see the reason behind your vote so please comment! You have until Sunday May 5 to vote. Starting Monday, I will be writing the next part in hopes of being able to get it up by Thursday May 9th.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:50 PM   #20
SeeNaked

Weeelll.... That was a bit of a..... (being totally honest) bummer...

I never expected this to take that sort of a turn, and now that it has I'm almost wishing I could take my vote back and redo it... Why? you might ask, let me tell you...

First, because I realize that I should have thought it through better. Realizing that I did not seems to slap me in the face since (though no one is perfect), I have been trying to do better to think things through completely, and make sure that I look at things from all angles. Had I done so, I would have realized (as I do now, looking back) that there is no shame in admitting that you can not do something...

Second, because I know that I am mostly dominant. As such, from a dominant's perspective, though it may not be entirely correct, I have always seen Chastity as a double edged sword. To put a slave in chastity is to also deny yourself something as a dominant, for if you were to remove the chastity and enjoy the submissive's charms, you might also give them an orgasm and thereby defeat the purpose. This puts certain things out of reach of the dominant, and is therefore punishing one's self. He would have every reason to be disappointed in her, since, in a way, by failing, she has denied him the use of her body. ((As I said, that's probably not the best way to look at Chastity.. and yes, some will say 'A dominant should have more self-control, to be able to not need to have the sex, blah, blah, blah...' :P.... ))

Third, Because frankly, Chastity frightens me. The thought of having to go a year without orgasm is something that physically scares me. Hell, the thought of having to go through six months of it, as the submissive did, sounds too frightening. If I was she I would probably have begun to bawl and sob, maybe even beg for another chance. I don't honestly know what I would do.

~*~*~

There, those are my three reasons. Please feel free to comment on them and give your own reasons for choosing or not choosing. (I will be especially interested in seeing what Shy thinks about my post....)

I realize that, at the end of the day, this story really is just that, a story, and so I shouldn't get upset or emotional about it. I find it easy to connect to the stories and characters that I read though, and so when I read what she posted, I did get... well... upset. Not at her or anything, but I felt the way the submissive must have felt, and even the way the dominant must have felt..that sinking feeling in your chest.

~*~*~

Last, but not least... on to my vote for this time. I have tried to puzzle this out in my own head as to which would be best...I'm not sure which over all, so I'm going to just say....

#5, 13 - His day of birth.

-Personal Likes:
Discreet body writing, very light Anal, some pics/cam, light spanking....others depend on my mood.

-Personal Limits:
Blood, Permanent, Family/friends (Custom rules apply...PM me for details), Animals, Children (Duh!)

I am looking for a female slave, My NEW AND IMPROVED ad is Here....that page also has my likes and limits for what I will do with slaves....along with tons of other info.
Old 04-30-2013, 06:44 AM   #21
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Weeelll.... That was a bit of a..... (being totally honest) bummer...
^^Totally agree. Though, I did give you guys fair warning when I prompted you to vote.

Quote:
Choose wisely and have a great week!
I seldom (read:never) encourage you to choose wisely.

However, this is the direction the story was planned to take if this option was chosen. You have to remember that initially, this was supposed to be a "choose your own adventure" type of story and this particular decision led to an ending. Now, seeing as I really didn't want the story to end so soon (what would be the fun in that?) I had to adapt this part (which was already written). Of course, one could argue that since I had to rework this part, I could have changed the result (ie: could have made it so that the character didn't orgasm), but I chose not to.

I'm actually really happy that you have commented on, the last chapter and I think your line of thought is very logical. And, although I can only imagine the reasons behind the Dominant's anger (I think, however, you have made a good assumption with regards to the fact that he must deny himself), I know that if I were in the submissive's shoes, I would have felt sick to my stomach for so many reasons.

As for you not being sure exactly of why you would choose one option over another, SeeNaked, it's normal. After all, the story has only just begun. But don't worry, you'll learn more and more about the characters as things progress.

On a side note, I'm actually amazed that the most of the readers of this story (rather, most of the voters) are male. I would have thought that it would have been easier to connect with the characters from a female point of view seeing as the story is written in the second person point of view. I'm actually thrilled that you all have chosen to participate, it means I must be doing something right.

Cheers,

Shy

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
Old 04-30-2013, 07:31 AM   #22
SeeNaked

Thanks so much for replying to my post, Shy. I was looking forward to what you would have to say.

Sadly, when I read your 'warning' about choosing wisely, I probably thought it was just a figure of speech, something than anyone would say in relation to a choice that another has to make. Perhaps I shall heed those better next time...

I think my biggest sorrow about choosing what I did now, is that it seems as if she has no hope. In my mind, she might as well just lay down and sob her heart out. There's nothing to work toward now, no hope that he'll save her from the chastity, nothing....so the further tasks are exercises in futility. (Perhaps I'm overly pessimistic?)

Now, I'm going to state something that i have realized (about myself mostly). Because of the way this story is written, we are meant to align ourselves with the submissive, put ourselves in her place. This means that I can feel how she is feeling, I 'know' how I might feel in that position. And so I feel sorry for her and wish to help her out of it.

If the story were written from the dominant's perspective though, showing how he feels about this, I would feel justifiably angry, and yes, even upset. I would feel that he was, perhaps, right in planning to put her back in the chastity. I know also, that I, as a dominant, may opt for the more physical means of punishing her, a good sound spanking, hours of corner time, uncompleted orgasms... I also know that I would be inclined to give her another chance, unless she was trying to take advantage of the chances I give her.

On another note, I will say this. She has realized that while he normally NEVER changes the rules on her...he has already done it once. It is likely that he will do it again, and I can cling to the hope that he may give her another chance.

Again, look forward to your reply :P...

Seenaked,
Aaran

-Personal Likes:

-Personal Limits:

Last edited by SeeNaked; 04-30-2013 at 07:37 AM. Reason: Removed unneeded quote.
Old 04-30-2013, 03:07 PM   #23
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shynessincarnate View Post
Tsk, tsk, tsk, it's too bad that only one of you voters selected the choice that would allow this little slut to have a chance at escaping chastity. Oh well, it's up to you now to try to make sure she doesn't get into any other trouble.
I believe that ONE was me. Am I correct?

Also, I'm going to go with Option #3. Like before, it is just to go against myself.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 05:09 PM   #24
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmacroxs View Post
I believe that ONE was me. Am I correct?

Also, I'm going to go with Option #3. Like before, it is just to go against myself.
Yes, it was indeed you!

Let us hope you are still correct in choosing option #3.

Likes and stuff

Old 04-30-2013, 05:21 PM   #25
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

@SeeNaked

Perhaps you are being overly pessimistic, in thinking that it is not worth continuing to fight and do the tasks because she seemingly has no light at the end of the tunnel.

Then again, perhaps you are being overly optimistic in hoping that her Master may have a change of heart because he has already changed the rules once.

Who knows what the future has in store? The next parts haven't yet been written. As such, anything could happen.

I find it your admission that your emotional response to the story would have been different had it been written in the dominant's point of view interesting. I wonder, how do the other readers feel about this?

Likes and stuff

Old 04-30-2013, 06:44 PM   #26
SeeNaked

Quote:
Perhaps you are being overly pessimistic, in thinking that it is not worth continuing to fight and do the tasks because she seemingly has no light at the end of the tunnel.
Perhaps I am. I find that it's very easy for me to be so sometimes. I wrote that this morning...reflecting I see that you are right. I mean, just because she failed the first task, and the dominant is angry, doesn't mean he loves er any less. (Assuming in the first place that he loves her.)

Quote:
Then again, perhaps you are being overly optimistic in hoping that her Master may have a change of heart because he has already changed the rules once.

Who knows what the future has in store? The next parts haven't yet been written. As such, anything could happen.
As you say, who knows what the future holds? I look forward, with perhaps a measure of apprehension, to finding out.

Quote:
I find it your admission that your emotional response to the story would have been different had it been written in the dominant's point of view interesting. I wonder, how do the other readers feel about this?
I don't know how they others feel, but I think that my own viewpoint has to do with me taking a dominant perspective. In RolePlay, I generally am in the dominant position, and I enjoy it. I had half a mind to try and write Dominant perspective posts that go along with yours :P...

-Personal Likes:

-Personal Limits:

Old 04-30-2013, 07:06 PM   #27
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeNaked View Post
I had half a mind to try and write Dominant perspective posts that go along with yours :P...
You know, I would love to see that! It would be really interesting!

Likes and stuff

Old 05-01-2013, 04:28 AM   #28
CalmInControl

Quote:
1) 2010: The year you were officially collared
2) 3: Your favourite number
3) 16: The number of years you have known one another
4) 926: The date at which He opened your eyes to the world of Dominance and submission
5) 13: His day of birth
I'm choosing 5) 13: His day of birth as thirteen is the largest prime number there.
CalmInControl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 11:09 AM   #29
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Well, it would seem that we will be going with frozen dildo #5, the one marked 13. Here's to hoping it contains the key to her success! I'll do my best to get the next part posted by May 8th.

Likes and stuff

Old 05-16-2013, 10:59 AM   #30
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

I rather think I may have bit off more than I can bite between IRL and other writing projects, I am finding that I am not able to concentrate adequately on everything I am doing.

I am going to pause the writing for this story indefinitely so that I can finish the other one I have on these forums which is further along.

Apologies to those of you who were following this one.

Likes and stuff

Advertisements
Kink Talk