Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-02-2021, 04:18 AM   #16
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
When you eat food with him , try to drop a spoon under the desk. If not too much ask him to pick it up. Ideally legs apart but not necessarily.

Take multiple showers so you smell less like a pussy. But you need to do extra edge with the water jet come from shower heads.

And you have to sit and eat with them. No in your room again.

And try to enjoy your meal with a full bladder. Not allowed to go until you are finished with dinner. Basic table manner.

Another thought would be do a movie night. You need to spend more time with him. And try to edge while watch the movie if you can.
I have pitched the idea of movie night tonight saying that it's anyway my last night with them. I don't know if it will work out with their schedules but I hope it does because I really want to try to make the best of my last day (and night) xo

I will do full bladder task at lunch. Pee control is one of my biggest kinks so I'm equally scared and excited about this. Lets see how this goes!

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 04:28 AM   #17
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_of_humiliate View Post
For each time that you hear your name or you say your name you get 15 spanks wirh your hairbrush on your pussy.
Because of a horny slut like you should called by her name

Every time when you hear him name or say his name you get 15 spanks on each titt with your hairbrush.
Because of this makes you more horny to think of him.

Every time you hear the name of your cousin you get on each ass cheek 15 spanks with your hairbrush.
Because of i think your ass need some attention to.

Do this naked in your room in front of an mirror.
After each spank say out loud I am a horny slut.

After each 15 spanks play shortly with your clit (pussy spanks) with your asshole (ass spanks) and nipples (ititt spanks)

And write horny slut above your pussy
Spank count:

I have just completed these spanks right now and written all these reports.

I stripped naked from the dress after breakfast in my room. He was still downstairs working so I just hope he hasn't heard my spanks or me saying out those things loud.

Till now,
2 times my name and 1 time his name was called out in the breakfast time.

15 spanks to my pussy with the back of my hairbrush. I almost had tears in my eyes but it sort of helped me come down from the edge. It didn't last long as I was again turned on after playing with my clit.

Repeated 15 again
I don't know if my voice was heard but there was a good chance the spanks could be heard.

I took 2 minutes to calm down and spanked my tits 15 times. Playing with my nipples has made them very sensitive and hard and I'm pretty sure they'll poke out of my dress if I wear it.

I'm not comfortable writing on my body so I'm skipping that xx

All these spanks have me so turned on and plus staying naked in my room and edging every hour is very hot! There's about 2-3 hours to lunch.

I haven't peed since shower and I had coffee with breakfast. Trying to have a full bladder by lunch xo

This is my last day (and night) and I leave tomorrow morning!

Make it fun (and make me regret it xo)

PM DARES

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

Old 06-02-2021, 04:30 AM   #18
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Dares

Great reports so far and sounds like you are literally a dripping mess! Here is some dares to make you even more cum crazy.

1. Flash your pussy and your tits while in the same room as the guy. This can be while he is looking away or focused on something else. You need to keep exposed for a count of 5. You are to expose your pussy one time and your tits another, not both at the same time.

2. Sneak into his room and find a pair of his underwear briefs and then used them to edge with in your room. Try stuffing your pussy with them as much as you can and then go walk around the home and be in the same room as him for 5 minutes while stuffed. Then put them back in his room before you leave.

3. During the middle of the night, take a naked walk around the apt and edge in each room before returning to your room.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 04:31 AM   #19
GermanSir
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drippingsub View Post
I have pitched the idea of movie night tonight saying that it's anyway my last night with them. I don't know if it will work out with their schedules but I hope it does because I really want to try to make the best of my last day (and night) xo

I will do full bladder task at lunch. Pee control is one of my biggest kinks so I'm equally scared and excited about this. Lets see how this goes!
You should help them make time otherwise....

Just imagine how you are watching the movie, covered under a blanket, secretly touching your dripping pussy, feeling your full bladder and edging every time someone talks to you....
Old 06-02-2021, 05:37 AM   #20
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

You should definitely take another cold shower tomorrow morning - this time no hot water but before you shower edge standing in the shower imagining he was sternly watching, making you take a cold shower for your self-discipline.

Ps sleep naked but under a blanket.
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 06:27 AM   #21
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:

In that case do the movie night with full bladder as well. Otherwise dinner too.

You have to ask for permission to release. Either from him or on here is okay.

To make things more risky, try to edge in other rooms that is not your room. laundry room or basement would be a good idea.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 07:09 AM   #22
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

Huh, things goes crazy Love to read your reports, you want to be this sweet kinky girl so badly, that's nice You say your pussy is dripping wet, so... we have a lot of lube!

You should try light anal to feel more humiliated, right?
Your ass have to take a part in all of your morning edges.
First 3 have to be done with one finger coming full circle on your asshole.
Before touching your pussy for another 2 edges, start inserting one finger in your asshole. Don't be so inpatient, at least 20 times in and out and at least half of finger depth. Then hold a finger in your ass and start to play with your pussy.
For next X edges before you leave the apartment, slide one finger in and out at the same time with rubbing your clit. Enjoy!

Likes: edging, anal play, dice dares, giving instructions and tasks

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health
pepsilg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 08:38 AM   #23
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Hey GD,

I'm staying with my cousin and her roommate (the roommate is a guy, he's 23) he is so hot, I'm wildly attracted to him 🥵

My cousin goes to work till evening but he works from home and I'm going to be here for just 2 more days.

Humiliate me, edging, cum control, pee control, tasks and what to wear!

Pls make them do able even if difficult, I can't just walk around the house naked. But I want to have the fear of being caught doing something naughty xo

I'm scared that he'll find out, or worse my cousin will but that just makes this more exciting 🥵

No pics, but I'll report regularly!

It's 6am here and I have to leave in the morning day after tomorrow!

Already wet xo

Never lock the bathroom door for any reason whatever. And spend as much time there as you reasonably can especially in early morning when there is a high chance the others will want to use it too.
Old 06-02-2021, 12:52 PM   #24
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

Great reports.
Sadly you skipped the writing part.
But it's OK.

This will an each day thing. So do this for the full week

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 11:55 PM   #25
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Day 2 continued ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
Great reports so far and sounds like you are literally a dripping mess! Here is some dares to make you even more cum crazy.

1. Flash your pussy and your tits while in the same room as the guy. This can be while he is looking away or focused on something else. You need to keep exposed for a count of 5. You are to expose your pussy one time and your tits another, not both at the same time.

2. Sneak into his room and find a pair of his underwear briefs and then used them to edge with in your room. Try stuffing your pussy with them as much as you can and then go walk around the home and be in the same room as him for 5 minutes while stuffed. Then put them back in his room before you leave.

3. During the middle of the night, take a naked walk around the apt and edge in each room before returning to your room.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
In that case do the movie night with full bladder as well. Otherwise dinner too.

You have to ask for permission to release. Either from him or on here is okay.

To make things more risky, try to edge in other rooms that is not your room. laundry room or basement would be a good idea.
Day 2:

It's around 2 am in the morning here. But let's start from where I left off first!

In the morning after breakfast and all those spanks, I stayed in my room naked with the door unlocked and kept on drinking water to really get desperate to pee before lunch. Also edging every hour.

I put on the dress again and all this edging had made my nipples really hard and they were poking clearly through my dress without a bra. I literally moaned with the thought of going in front of him like that, and also without panties.

Eventually I made it down for lunch, extremely turned on and desperate to both pee and cum. I had been edging since day before with no release. I was so turned on that I caught myself staring at his crotch a couple of times. I don't know if he noticed xo But he definitely did notice my nipples. He didn't say anything but I saw him look and I was so embarrassed 🥵

This time I was pretty sure that I'd have a wet spot when I would get up from the chair because I was really wet and the dress wasn't dark.

I was squirming throughout the lunch because it became harder and harder to hold my pee and it was turning me on even more. He literally even asked me if I was okay! I just nodded yes, not really looking at him.

After I finished eating, I had to pee desperately or I would lose control on the dining table. I didn't have time to log in to GD so I asked him if I could go pee. He probably thought I was asking permission because I was supposed to help him with the dishes and quickly said yes.

I almost ran into my room, took of my dress and went into the bathroom with both doors unlocked. I knew I had to edge but I was so desperate that the moment I touched my pussy, I peed all over xo Luckily no accident at the table.

I cleaned up, edged and dressed again to go down. He was working on his laptop and I decided to get over with the flashing. It was so embarrassing and I almost backed out but then last day, might as well wont meet him again

I sat on a sofa chair, watching tv and kind of let my dress ride up to my waist and spread my legs. I didn't dare to look at him to see where he was looking and just kept my eyes on the tv with my heart racing. Counting to 5, I quickly shifted position to a better one.

It was so intense, my pussy spasmed. After a while of watching tv, I dropped the remote control and bent over, kind of flashing my tits. Again, I had no guts to look at him, I just pretended to find the remote and after 5, I got up, made an excuse and ran back to my room.

I was so horny due to this that I had to calm myself down somehow.

My cousin's name had come up twice during lunch so I had to spank my ass 30 times, 15 on each.

I took my hairbrush and bit my lip with every spank so that I wouldn't moan out loud. I have no idea if he could hear the spanks from downstairs.

Spanking my ass turned me on a bit but the pain did kind of help in making me less desperate for an orgasm.

I stayed in my room naked till dinner, edging every hour. I have no idea how I managed to keep myself from cumming for such a long time with all the edging. I spank my pussy and pinch my nipples so I calm down a bit but by far this thread has been my highest time to not orgasm xoxo

Putting up part 2

PM DARES

Old 06-03-2021, 12:17 AM   #26
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post

I skipped the second dare because even though it's hot to think about, it's still unsafe and also invading his privacy and consent. This is my kink, not his.

Part 2:

I went down in the evening to pick a snack from the kitchen but I realised he was in his room with his door locked. I also picked a banana to use for one hourly edge. I fucked my wet pussy with the banana and then ate it. Very humiliating but huge turn on.

I wasn't really near to the need to pee by dinner. But I figured I would try to complete the dare where I had to edge with them around.

We had dinner really late as my cousin had to work extra time. Almost around 11.

My cousin pulled me aside and grilled me about my nipples showing through my dress. That was SO EMBARRASSING but I had to make up an excuse about my bra clip being broken. She was sort of pissed but tired too so she let it go.

It was insanely hard to get away with edging. Still after eating we were sitting at the table talking. Both of them were sitting opposite to me, next to each other.

I slowly fingered my wet pussy under my dress while trying to hold a conversation. It was so hot and arousing but also very scary so I couldn't really reach the edge but it surely turned me on (if any more arousal was even possible xo)

Finally they agreed for a movie night but he had some work to do so we decided we'll start the movie at 1.

After dinner, I stayed in my room naked. Heard him go in and out of his room twice and my door was partially open. Still gives me goosebumps.

I edged at 12 and kept drinking water.

At 1 all 3 of us started the movie. Me and him were sitting in the sofa chairs kept next to each other and my cousin was on the opposite sofa.

It is around 2 right now. My cousin went to sleep as she has to go to work tomorrow!! This was my fucking fantasy come true. Movie at night with him?

But I couldn't handle it so I told him I had to text a friend and I'd be back in 10 mins!!

So i came up in my room. I'm naked right now. I decided to log in to GD, write these reports.

I have to go back down and continue the movie with him 🥵

But I am so fucking turned on by being denied for 2 days and constantly edging. Also now I really do have to pee since I haven't peed since after lunch.

I really don't know what to do! How do I go back down. I will not be able to hold myself from either peeing or cumming!!

Fuck this is so hot. Please tell me what to do!!!

PM DARES

Old 06-03-2021, 12:30 AM   #27
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Permission to PEE!!!!

Please pleasee fuck I really need to pee before I go back down!!!!

I also need to cum but I think I can manage that but I'm really desperate to pee!!

What if he thinks something is wrong because I'm taking too much time and comes up to check??? I'm naked in my room and the door's open!!!

I cant hold it please someone let me pee!!

PM DARES

Old 06-03-2021, 01:07 AM   #28
Triangle
The Bitch who cares......

Quote:
Please pleasee fuck I really need to pee before I go back down!!!!

I also need to cum but I think I can manage that but I'm really desperate to pee!!

What if he thinks something is wrong because I'm taking too much time and comes up to check??? I'm naked in my room and the door's open!!!

I cant hold it please someone let me pee!!
Go ask him a question, any question. what ever he answers is the answer to "Can I please take a funking piss?" (I'd he says no you must wait 30 minutes before asking another question)

BvG : 228 Wins & 12 Losses (including 3 by stupidity) & a few close draws

:D
Triangle is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Triangle for this post:
Old 06-03-2021, 06:52 AM   #29
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triangle View Post
Go ask him a question, any question. what ever he answers is the answer to "Can I please take a funking piss?" (I'd he says no you must wait 30 minutes before asking another question)
A very good idea 👍

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 01:05 AM   #30
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Thankyou GD for a great thread xo Final report!

It's around 3 am here. Back home. I left my cousin's place at around 12 pm today. Spent almost the entire day travelling. Took a nap and now posting the report. I had actually written one earlier but it got deleted by mistake. ))

This was the best fantasy that I've literally lived in real life!!

Picking up where I left off.

I put a post asking for permission to pee about 24 hours ago. I got a pm dare almost immediately which was very risky but I was so desperate to pee that I decided to do it.

I could pee if I did it in his bathroom which was attached to his bedroom. But I wasn't allowed to wear any clothes!!

I was naked in my room and his room is just opposite to mine. I was shit scared and my legs were shaking but I tip toed to his room and obviously wasn't allowed to lock any doors.

Incase he would come up to his room, he would find me in his bathroom naked with no explanation and that scared the hell out of me. I cleaned up and ran back to my room.

I was a little relaxed but my arousal was over the roof. I somehow calmed down and went back down after wearing the dress and sat on my sofa chair which was next to his.

He asked me why I took so long but I just made up an excuse. I was dreading the fact that I had to edge under my blanket sitting next to him and this time I was so turned on due to 2 days of constant edging and denial that I wouldn't be able to control.

I rubbed my finger on my clit under my dress and my breaths quickened. I was so focused on my sensitive clit that I didn't realize when he turned towards me.

What happened after this was my legit fantasy playing out in real life. Before this I've done a lot of these dares by myself but this was the first time there was another real life person involved 🥵

I was startled when he suddenly said stop! He told me he knew what I was doing. He told me he had seen my naked pussy in the afternoon!!!! He didn't say anything about me flashing my tits but I was so embarrassed that I couldn't even look at him.

I kept looking down turning red from embarrassment that I had been caught. He asked me if I wanted to seduce him by not wearing a bra!!!

Then he pushed his finger under my blanket and commented about me not wearing panties and being wet as fuck. I couldn't speak I was so scared!

He slowly pushed his finger in and out my dripping pussy and rolled and pinched my nipple with his other hand over my dress asking me the truth.

I couldn't stop my moans but they were covered by the movie playing. I somehow managed to tell him about the GD thread.

He then told me that he wouldn't have sex with me as I was his best friend's sister but he would play with me because I was being so horny and naughty 🥵🥵 I was dead with humiliation!!

He said I could have an out whenever I wanted if I wasn't comfortable but I was too turned on and submissive to say no.

Then he literally dragged me to my room, locked the door and asked me to strip naked. He found my shoe laces and asked me to lie down on my bed on my back. He spread my legs and hands wide eagle and literally tied me down to the bed post!!

I have never been so turned on in my entire life, not even while having sex!!

Part 2 coming right up xoxo

PM DARES

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edge control, edging dare, pee & cum control, submisisve, task ideas