Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-17-2010, 06:14 PM   #16
Plug
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Plug Send a message via Yahoo to Plug

(G: stands for one of the girls talking.)

H: So girls what shall we start with. He is mine for the night so anything is possible.

I could see all the girls brains running through their darkest fantasies, that they thought they would never get to experience, as they suddenly because possible.
There was a long moment of silence when suddenly one girl blurted out.

G: Lets dress him up!
H: Ahhh I thought that might come up. Go look in that closet. I bought all of those clothes and they will all fit him.

All of the girls faces light up and they scramble over to the closet and they start plucking out various items, most of which were pink.

G: Can we pick out a few outfits and have him model them for us?
H: Sure, how about you pick out one everyday outfit, one formal, a swimsuit, and some sexy lingerie.
G: Ok sounds good.

Haley led me to the center of the room.

H: Stand.

I stood. She grabbed my arms and forced them above my head head where she attached the two cuffs to a hook in the ceiling. She then pulled a blind fold out of her pocket and wrapped in around my head. Then I felt her undo the back of my gag. My mouth was sore from staying open for so long and I could lick up all the saliva that had dripped ouyt.I felt her hand tightly squeeze my cock and balls.

H: Stay.
J: Its not like I have a choice is it?
H: Excuse me!?
J: Sorry ma’am.
H: Oh sorry wont cut it.

I could hear the girls stop searching through the closet.

H: Your ganna get it.
J: Please no.
H: Shut up!

I began to get scared. I knew I was going to get it but I had no clue what “it” was because of my blindfold. Suddenly I felt my panties get pulled down from behind. Whack. Whack. Whack. My ass was on fire as she pelted it with what seemed to be a ruler. After about 20 blistering strokes it stopped. I felt my panties lifted back into place and my face was gabbed and yanked forward.

H: You are never to back talk me. Understood?
J: Yes ma’am. Sorry ma’am. I wont do it again.
H: Ok. Girls are you ready.
G: Yea we have the outfits ready.
H: Ok have at him.

My hands were released from the hook and the girls removed my blindfold,collar and cuffs. I was led over to where they had the outfits laid out. I was handed what seemed to be the formal attire. It consisted of a pink dress that looked entirely to short, a white lacer garter belt with matching leggings, panties and bra.
I reluctantly removed the pink thong revealing my hardening cock. I looked up and noticed that it had become the center of attention in the room.
I picked up the panties and slid them on. They covered me much better then the thong did but were no less humiliating. I slipped on the garter belt and then looked down with confusion. I had absolutely no clue how to attach the stalkings to the belt. The girls started to laugh.

H: I think were going to have to help him out girls.

A dozen hands flew down to the stalkings and they were forced up my leg. One by one the clasps were attached. Next was the bra. It was also forced upon me by a few of the girls and attached around my back. The girls stepped back

G: Aww how cute is he!
H: He is missing something though.
G: Boobies.

The girls grabbed some socks and stuffed them into my bra.

G: Aww much better.

Next the dress was lifted over my had and pulled down. It clearly did not fit me as haley had said all the clothes would. It was plenty wide enough. Thats not where the problem lay. The problem was in the length. It barely came down past my ass. Any motion at all would result in everyone in the room to get a good view of my white panty clad rump.

G: Ok model it for us.

I started pacing back and forth across the room in my best model walk. It obviously wasn’t up to par because I was met with a roar of laughter. The girls were rolling on the ground.

H: Ok everyone picture time.

All the girls gathered around me. Haley began to snap pictures. I was told to get in different positions including me facing forward holding up my dress revealing my lacy crotch and one of me facing backwards bending over with all of the girls grabbing my ass.
Plug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:37 PM   #17
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

Pictures hmm... Where will this lead dun dun duh

Revamped with a new outlook on this website!

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.
Likes: anything that's not in my limits. Open to just about anything.
Limits. Extreme public(guaranteed caught by people I know) blood, scat.

Hoping to stay around for awhile now.
cheesey923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:59 PM   #18
cloi_gurl

Sad.... Plug is Banned... it was a good story.

**LOOKING FOR A HOT YOUNG SLAVE BOY WITH CAM**

likes= domination, humiliation, anal, forced bi, Public, shaving, cbt, cfnm

Contact me on Skype @ cloigurl
cloi_gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:20 PM   #19
truth

great story.... HOW DID HE GET BANNED i did not know you could get banned from here
truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:04 AM   #20
zeddicus

Send a message via MSN to zeddicus

yeah I wonder from what I see he has 5 post all from the stories don't know how about PM he sond though
zeddicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:20 AM   #21
fitzy
getDare Sweetheart

if any good story writers is reading this would they thing of continuing this story i am enjoying it

i have been a very naughty boy and deservie to be punished
fitzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 06:05 PM   #22
Jones
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jones Send a message via Yahoo to Jones

I will continue it.
Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 06:43 PM   #23
Jones
Account Banned

It was then on to the next outfit. They decided “everyday” would be next. They stripped me of my formal outfit which brought on another round of hysterical laughter at my naked body. They then pulled out some super tight looking jeans.

H: I think were all going to have to help him get these on.

They laid be back on the couch with my legs hanging off the end. They placed the jeans around my legs and began to push and tug. Slowly but surely they secured the jeans and finally buttoned the top button. At this moment I was wearing nothing but the jeans. I had a new respect for girls wearing tight jeans to look good for guys. They were not only uncomfortable because of my bulge but the thighs and calfs were also very constricting. They then slid on a pink t-shirt. I could tell that this outfit was much less liked by the group. Probably because of its close resemblance to male clothing.
It was still an occasion for pictures. Once again I was forced into various positions as the pictures were snapped.

G: Hmmm whats next.
H: I think swimsuit. That way we can save best for last!

As much work was put into getting the jeans on as getting them off. Once nude again I was quickly handed a small yellow bikini and made to slip it on. As with the bra they stuffed the cups of the bikini and there were many giggles from the girls. But I could tell they were waiting for the final outfit. I was stripped of my Bikini and I could see the final outfit. It consisted on a black lacy thong with matching bra. Just the kind I’d love to see on a cute girl.
I slipped it on and the bra was stuffed. All the girls stepped back admiring the lacy thong and bra.

H: Turn.
J: Yes ma’am.

I turned giving them a good view of my ass. I could see multiple camera flashes. I turned my head to see Haley and the rest of the girls with their phones and cameras snapping pictures. Oh god if these pictures got out I thought.

H: Ok now that your properly dressed lets show these girls why your in this predicament in the first place. Come on girls Jordan is going for a bit of a jog.

We all made our way upstairs. On the way Haley made me explain about our bet and about how like the sissy I am had lost. When we reached Haley’s front door she turned to me and said.

H: Well lets go.
J: What dressed like this?
H: Don’t make me say it again.
J: Yes ma’am. Sorry ma’am

With that I took off. No shirt, no pants, not even any shoes. Just me my black thong and bra. The girls all got in one of their cars and started after me staying a good 50 feet back. Just enough to where I was fully illuminated for any other motorists on the road or anyone peeking from their windows. It was 11 pm so their wasn’t much chance of getting caught but my heart was still pumping. I was certainly running much faster tonight then earlier to slim my chances of humiliation, but even then the run felt like forever.
Finally with no one seeing me, at least I don’t think anyone saw, i made it back to Haley’s house. The girls pulled up behind me. They all got out of the floor and fell on the ground laughing. After their fit was finally over 3 of the girls said that they had to go. They all thanked Haley for such a great night and all three gave my a slap on the ass and grabbed my cock before leaving.

H: Ok now their is only three of us and the real fun can begin. We will tie him down in my room and we will each get 30 minutes to do whatever we want with him.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:21 PM   #24
n25n0598

I'm glad someone is continuing this. Please write more.

Ok: ice, medium pain, wedgies, messy, naked, anal

Limits: extreme pain, poo, involving others (unless they don't know about it), family, pictures, blood, permanent, cross-dressingand diapers (don't have any)
n25n0598 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:01 PM   #25
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

This could be on of the best stories since johns slavery

Revamped with a new outlook on this website!

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.
Likes: anything that's not in my limits. Open to just about anything.
Limits. Extreme public(guaranteed caught by people I know) blood, scat.

Hoping to stay around for awhile now.
cheesey923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:34 AM   #26
glasssbottle174
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for taking this on, and allready your first post is great!
glasssbottle174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 10:20 AM   #27
fitzy
getDare Sweetheart

nice continuing with the style of writing good job

i have been a very naughty boy and deservie to be punished
fitzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 10:40 PM   #28
Jones
Account Banned

I was quickly rushed upstairs to Haley’s room. She stripped me of my bra and panties and laid me down on the bed. She attached my legs and arms to each bed post. A blindfold was then secured tightly over my eyes and I heard her leave the room.

H: Ok Jane you will go first, Kendal you can go second and I’ll go third. There are many different toys in my closet. You may use any of them, and remember he is ALL yours. You may do whatever you want with him.

I laid in complete silence for about 5 minutes. This gave me a lot of time to think of what had already come and what was to come. I had no clue what was going to happen if already in the first day I had been seen naked by many girls and dressed in ways I’d never have guessed I’d be dressed. It was quite an experience and I was having mixed emotions about it. For one it was extremely humiliating, but it also gave me such a rush of excitement.
The door slowly opened and closed. I heard footsteps walking towards the other side of a room. Another door opened,probably the closet and I could hear someone rummaging, through its contents. The door closed again and the footsteps neared.
The blindfold was removed and there stood Jane. She had a smirk on her face. She began to strip off her shorts and shirt followed by her panties and bra. She stood there looking gorgeous her long black curly hair hanging down her back and front slightly covering her perfect breasts. Examining lower down revealed a pussy free of hair making it very inviting. Looking back up I noticed her eyes were looking down upon my penis which was going up. She started to crawl onto the bed until her smooth pussy was inches from my chin.

Jane: Lick it.

That was all she said, and I said nothing due to her immediately placing her pussy lips directly on my lips. For a second I froze forgetting what to do. It was such a surprise to suddenly have her sitting on my face.

Jane: You better start licking bitch.

My mind suddenly snapped back into focus and my tongue shot out. Straight into her moist vagina.
Old 02-20-2010, 12:44 AM   #29
truth

very sexy i like
truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 02:13 PM   #30
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Yey! someone continuing this story... and so well too

Congratulations to you

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk