Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-11-2018, 02:53 AM   #16
traianmad
getDare Sweetheart

I dare you to write things on ur body or get people to do that.

If with friends you must wait untill everyone arrives and then get them to strip you and then let them write anything and anywhere must try and cover the whole body
traianmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 02:53 AM   #17
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

"Semi public spanking"

Dress in a miniskirt, no panties, high heels and a top that shows cleavage
Wear the put-plug with toothpaste on.
Go to a public bathroom
Find a free stall - don't lock the door. (you have to hold the door with your hand)
edge yourself
bring a hairbrush and spank yourself hard 30 times on each cheek this time saying "I'm a naughty brat" (5 seconds between each spank)
Of someone enters the area you may stop the spanking, and masturbate instead while they are in there (don't cum). Resume the spanking after they are gone.

after the spanking: edge 3 times or until you have pussy juice running down your legs, feel free to insert fingers and rub some juice on the legs as well.

on your walk home, you will lift your skirt to show your ass every time you pass someone. (thus giving them a glimpse of your red ass if they turn around. )

extreme edition1: Do the spanking naked
and/or
extreme edition2: do the spanking outside the stall (in the area with the sinks and blow dryers)
and then run inside the stall if someone enters.

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 02:54 AM   #18
garder80
getDare Succubus

need:
handcuffs
timer
vibrator
blindfold
pegs
panties soaked in pussy juice

Edge yourself.
Now spank each ass cheek hard 30 times each so they are bright red.
Edge yourself
cover vibrator with toothpaste
cover nipples with toothpaste
insert vibrator/dildo and put on it medium. (not enough to make you cum)
insert buttplug
and put on 2 panties to keep the vibe in place
set the timer for 30 minutes
Sit in front of a window with the lights on.
Give yourself a chair wedgie where the sides of the panties goes OVER the back of the chair
gag your self with panties soaked in pussy juice
put on the blindfold
enjoy the teasing in the wedgie
handcuff or tie your hands behind your back
don't release yourself before the timer rings.
You are NOT allowed to cum while doing this dare

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
Old 11-11-2018, 07:56 AM   #19
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraTheSlut View Post
I was not planning on trying the 3 week things again, but now I am due to dares earlier on so....
Well I could say I’m sorry but I think you should complete what you set out to start I think you should start a blog to let us all know how your edges and other challenges/dares are going for the 3 weeks

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 11:44 AM   #20
LauraTheSlut

When and how did you last orgasm? With my hands, a couple of days ago I think
How fast can you edge right now? Fast enougn
Can you cum several times in a row? I can yes
How do you like orgasm denial? It can be fun, but I am not great at it
Are you currently in orgasm denial? Yes
How many times a day do you edge? At least 15
When did you last have sex? A week ago with my bf

Quote:
wrap rubber bands (or ties) tight around your nipples
edge
spank ass with wooden spoon 10 times each side
edge
deep throat a dildo for 2 mins
edge
spank inner thighs with hands 10 times each side
edge
spank pussy with belt 10 times
edge
massage tits for 2 mins, then spank tits 10 times each side
edge
spank ass AGAIN with wooden spoon 10 times each side
To start the dare I had to pull out my nipples to put on the rubber bands, they are still sore from the earlier door-slamming dare so each tug is another tsunami of pain washing over my body, pain does really turn me on so edging was near instant, my pussy is and was dripping with my juices running down my legs. The spanks were quite easy, 10 is not many, so while I made sure to hit hard - there could have been more. Again I edged, wetter, faster, easier - but also harder to stop. The next one was definitely interesting, after forcing a dildo down my throat I was crying and gagging, my makeup was running down my faces in streams of black and red, it was extraordinarily erotic, the next edge was so easy that I feared even moving a bit would bring me over the edge and crashing down into an earth shatting orgasm. The thigh spanks were OK, if a little easy, the next edge got dangerously close to an all orgasm to end all orgasms. Massaging my tits did nothing to help, the spit from my deepthroating had formed layers of a thick slippers surfaces on my body, acting alsmost like an oil - after two minutes I was actively trying not to enter the biggest orgasm I would ever have - Just from touching my tits! I am truly a bigger slut that I thought. After the next 10 spanks on my tits I was truly in fear of an orgasm - there was little I could do to help, after just 2 spanks of the last step I went over edge and fell into the eternal void of pleasure, my body shaking like a leaf in the wind, my pussy firing off my cum in every direction - generally just making a massive mess of my kitchen. After that I just lay on the floor for a few minutes, before doing my final 18 spanks.

I am so sorry I orgasmed sir - I realise I should be punished for this and encourage it.

Likes: Scat, Piss, Anal, Public, Humiliation, Lots and lots of pain
KIK: lauraslutty
KIK me 'PROOF' for proof I am female - some people don't believe me

I will do pics, but only after I actually get to know you!

With every insult I get, I will edge, spank my pussy 15 times, smack my face 20 times and edge again, every day, for a week.
LauraTheSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to LauraTheSlut for this post:
Old 11-11-2018, 12:24 PM   #21
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Okay so this is something for you:

Get ready for your session by humping a pillow to an edge. Now attach a clothespin each on your clit, your nipples and two on your tongue. Then get yourself a cable cord, a leather belt and some icyhot.

Relax and find yourself a comfortable position. Remove all clips from your body and apply icyhot on each nipple and your clit. Now reattach a clothespin each to your nipple and fidget them a little until your sure they're firmly attached.

Now grab yourself the belt and begin by lightly spanking your pussy 30 times. You can now edge once more if you like. Now warm up the pussy once more by giving 30 medium pussy spanks with the cable cord.

Your aim is to complete 500 hard spanks to your pussy each with the cable cord and the belt. Here's the catch. Every three minutes, you need to stop the pussy spanks and yank the clothespins from your nipples. Then reattach them before continuing your spanks. Also, every five minutes, you need to reapply the ichyhot on your clit and nipples.

Would love a report

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to theswitchyside for this post:
Old 11-11-2018, 10:29 PM   #22
bee9
getDare Succubus

Looks like your body was used already, let's fuck your mind then

Take a shower, shave your body if needed. Imagine you are preparing for a first sex with you crush and want to impressive him/her beyond believe. Keep repeating loud "I will get nicely fucked tonight".

Put a very nice makeup, use perfume. Put on stockings and high heels. Nice panties and bra. Repeat "I am a sexy slut and I will cum tonight many times".

Say "Please use my tits". Then start rubbing and pulling your tits through the bra, eventually taking it off. Keep repeating "Please don't stop, my pussy is on fire". Do that standing next to a wall.

Tie your wrists together with a bra. Sit on floor with your legs spread. Rub your clit and pussy through your panties. Lick your lips and breath through your mouth. Say "Please let me suck your dick/clit" at least 20 times.

Fall to the floor and take your panties. Stick them in your mouth. With tied wrists it might be hard. That's your problem, you are a bitch in fire.

(A) Suck your juices from the panties, rub your clit like there is no tomorrow will you edge mumbling through the panties "Yes, yes, I'm cumming!" (YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CUM!).
Once edged - slap your wide open pussy with full force ten times.
Repeat from (A) 30 times.

Good luck!
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 12:57 AM   #23
LauraTheSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post
Okay so this is something for you:

Get ready for your session by humping a pillow to an edge. Now attach a clothespin each on your clit, your nipples and two on your tongue. Then get yourself a cable cord, a leather belt and some icyhot.

Relax and find yourself a comfortable position. Remove all clips from your body and apply icyhot on each nipple and your clit. Now reattach a clothespin each to your nipple and fidget them a little until your sure they're firmly attached.

Now grab yourself the belt and begin by lightly spanking your pussy 30 times. You can now edge once more if you like. Now warm up the pussy once more by giving 30 medium pussy spanks with the cable cord.

Your aim is to complete 500 hard spanks to your pussy each with the cable cord and the belt. Here's the catch. Every three minutes, you need to stop the pussy spanks and yank the clothespins from your nipples. Then reattach them before continuing your spanks. Also, every five minutes, you need to reapply the ichyhot on your clit and nipples.

Would love a report
My first edge here was OK, it did not take me long and thomy juices were already forming a swamp inside of me - the pillow was quickly thoroughly soaked in my juices. Sleeping would be fun tonigt I was actually slightly shocked at how much a clamp on the clit would hurt - I was expecting it to be rather like the nipples (still sensitive) which only really hurt after a while, but instead it was like someone was trying to crush a hyper sensitive part of my body, as soon as I released the clip I dropped to the floor with a tear in my eye and tried not to scream. Putting a peg on my tongue was something I had never tried before, but I did enjoy it - a wave of submission and sluttines crashed through me - leaving me not only desperate to cum, but also desperate to serve you. I ran upstair to get my cable and belt and then into the kitchen for the sauce, each step a wobble of every clamp, a reminder of pain, if you asked me to edge here it would have taken me mere seconds. I sat down and tentatively took off the clips, fully aware that it would only heighten the main for a moment before it really began to subside. With every clip removed it was a cycle of relief, tears, relief, release, pain, release. After that I took a good amount of icyhot on my hands and started to massage my still recovering nipples and clit, a fire begun in my pussy, a volcano erupted on my tits, the burning, the pain, my juices started to mix with the sauce to form some weird redish whitish marble effect. I sighed an replaced my nipple clamps, a small whimper esacped my mouth as they snapped close, I fiddled with them, flicking them slightly, making sure that no amount of spanks would remove them. I shakily lay back, put up my knees and spread my legs wide. The spanks to my pussy were not too bad, they were light yet they still hurt, it still did nothing to help the burning. I edged in what may be record time for me, I merely slid my finger over my slit and behold, an orgasm. The next 30 hits were hell, each one ripped a slight shriek from my vocal chords, each one making my pussy redder than before, pain, pain, pain. I was on the last step, it was not going to be fun, but I got this far, I could do it. Maybe? It took me over an hour, each spank was like being shot in the pussy, having any kind of propper human treatment ripped from your soul. Each time the icyhot was replaced it was a fresh tsunami of pure, unrefined pain, each time I ripped off the clamps I cried harder and scream at the top of my lungs, my pussy was a flood of juices and my clit was begging for release.

Thank you sir, this was a very good dare - a lot of pain involved!

With every insult I get, I will edge, spank my pussy 15 times, smack my face 20 times and edge again, every day, for a week.
The following user says Thank You to LauraTheSlut for this post:
Old 11-12-2018, 06:31 AM   #24
garder80
getDare Succubus

Arrow

As a punishment for cumming during my last task:

Need:
Chili powder
Most painful paddle/whip
String
Clover clamps
Plug
Handcuffs /rope
Vibe
Icy hot

Prepare clover clamps or similar in a string tied to ceiling so that you can clamp your nipples while standing on tip toes

Spank ass, pussy, inner thighs and tits 50 times each as hard and fast as you can.
Apply icy hot on dildo and plug and insert in your slutty holes
Set timer for 20 mins
Dab some chili powder on your pussy lip and on your clit
Attach your nipples to the hanging clamps. Turn on the vibe on low speed.
Tie your hands behind your back and enjoy the pain. Don’t orgasm, painslut!
Release your self when the timer rings, then rinse your pussy.

likes to do to slaves:
Old 11-12-2018, 07:00 AM   #25
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Everyone seems to be focusing on pain so let's mix it up a bit with other likes.

To do this wait until you really need to pee. Roll a die and multiply the result by 5. Now set a timer for the result as minutes.

Leave your house and start walking. No matter where you are, when the timer goes off you have to pee. To add to this, you cannot look at the timer, so you will never be 100% sure when it is going to go off.

You cannot stop walking while the timer is going. So no walking to a public bathroom and waiting. Nor can you choose a place and walk in circles around it, you have to keep moving.

You can wear whatever you wish for this dare.
Old 11-12-2018, 11:04 AM   #26
LauraTheSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80 View Post
"Semi public spanking"

Dress in a miniskirt, no panties, high heels and a top that shows cleavage
Wear the put-plug with toothpaste on.
Go to a public bathroom
Find a free stall - don't lock the door. (you have to hold the door with your hand)
edge yourself
bring a hairbrush and spank yourself hard 30 times on each cheek this time saying "I'm a naughty brat" (5 seconds between each spank)
Of someone enters the area you may stop the spanking, and masturbate instead while they are in there (don't cum). Resume the spanking after they are gone.

after the spanking: edge 3 times or until you have pussy juice running down your legs, feel free to insert fingers and rub some juice on the legs as well.

on your walk home, you will lift your skirt to show your ass every time you pass someone. (thus giving them a glimpse of your red ass if they turn around. )

extreme edition1: Do the spanking naked
and/or
extreme edition2: do the spanking outside the stall (in the area with the sinks and blow dryers)
and then run inside the stall if someone enters.
As instructed I got out my smallest skirt and sluttiest heels (bright shiny red) accompanied by my signature 'does that really count as clothing top', just looking at myself in the mirror got the juices flowing, and with no panites, well, let's just say it was not hard to tell someone was just a little bit horny. I have gone through so much hot sauce recently I am slightly recieved to be using toothpaste instead, not that it was any nicer. I coated my largest but plug and began to push it inside of me, it took me a good 5 minutes - even with the toothpaste acting as a lubricant of pain. Once it was in I had to wait a moment to let the nuclear explosion in my ass die down a little, once I was ready in my stupidly slutty outfit and my burning ass I stepped outside and made my way into the center of town, the closest but also probably most disgusting public toilet I know. Inside there were two other women, one just washing her hands and one on the toilet (obviously I could not see her). I went into a cubicle and stripped naked, telling me to edge was a bit of a relief as I don't think I could have not touched my pussy at this point if I tried, it did not take me long to get to a point of edging, the inferno of my ass, the piss all over the floor and the very fact I was naked, in a public toilet, with other people there atall just made my nippled stand on end and my pussy leak my juices all over the place, about 40 seconds in I moaned way too loud and I had to stop a moment to take a deep breath and make sure I didn't just fly over the edge. I got out my hairbrush and began my spankings, no affence - but I don't think that 30 was enough - so instead I did 150, with 3 spanks between me saying my line. Each hit was another bullet of pain, another smack echoed across the space and another shove forcing me into submission, at that point if someone came in, opened the door (I was not really tring to keep it open my that point, I did not have half the strength) and told me to let them fuck me senseless I would have done exactly that - I had entered the a time of no longer thinking about myself, just acting upon instruction. Finally, after my spanks I started to rub myself again, waves of pleasure shot through my punished body, my legs were already soaked in my juices so I just did 3 edges. I have no idea how much noise I made, how many people recorded it or even if someone came in and watched me, in fact, if I did I doubt I would have cared, I was in a trance. Finally I got dressed (if you can call it that) and started to walk home. I would have guessed I passed about 20 people, for every one I lifted my skirt, both front and back. I don't know if anyone turned around, but I do know that people driving past definitely saw me, and I liked that, I enjoyed people seeing me in such a state. When I got home I collapsed on my bed and cried, I loved it and hated it, but loved it more. I was a slut.

Thanks you for this amazing dare! I have always been turned on by public stuff, but never so much!

The following 3 users say Thank You to LauraTheSlut for this post:
Old 11-12-2018, 11:25 AM   #27
garder80
getDare Succubus

orgasm reward:

hanging vibe teasing dare:

need:
rope
timer
vibrator (that can hang from a rope)
bullet vibe
buttplug
blindfold
body lotion

naked on the floor (on a blanket or similar )

hang a vibrator from the ceiling (or something above you) in a string/rope.
If you can hang it from above your bed, you can lie in your bed and do this task. On a blanket on floor under a table would also work.
Use tape or tie rope around the vibe so it does not drop.
The vibe should end up hanging around 15 inches/40 cm above the ground.
( The overall purpose for this dare is for you to lie on your back while pushing your pussy up against the vibe, thus working hard to stimulate yourself - so try to assume the position while preparing for the dare and find the correct height )

finally:

get naked
Rub body lotion all over your naked body, especially ass and tits.
spank yourself hard and fast 100 times on each cheek with your most painful device
insert butt-plug covered in icyhot
set the timer for 30 minutes
put on the blind fold
handcuff/tie rope yourself with the hands behind your back with a key in reach.
don't release yourself before the timer rings.
Now you must lie under the hanging vibe ( on high ) and try to push yourself up against the vibe to orgasm.
You are allowed/MUST to orgasm as many times as you can, just remember to count.
Don't stop the stimulation until the timer rings, so if you orgasm easily you better hold of in the beginning to save your strength.

Enjoy the teasing!

extreme edition: Use the panties from the days edging as a gag and use a rope around your head to secure them.

If you could not cum during the dare, that's too bad.

likes to do to slaves:
Old 11-12-2018, 12:06 PM   #28
garder80
getDare Succubus

your next orgasm for Wednesday, you are orgasm denied until then:

suction cup dildo
clover clamps or similar
string

(the overall point is to make you fuck your self doggystyle on the dildo on the wall, while clamps on your pussy lips is being pulled by strings on your toes, and while your nipple clamps is pulled by a string connected to something in front of you) when the dildo is all the way inside you the nipples should have max stretch, when the dildo is almost out, the pussy lips should have max stretch.

get naked
Go on all fours.
spank ass, pussy and tits 50 times each with a belt
use a rubber band to do 20 swirps to your clit (with legs spread) [swirp is when you use your fingers to make a slingshot action with the rubber band and then hit your clit]

Attach the suction cup dildo to a wall at a height at which it is comfortable to slide your pussy onto it. Prepare a string connected in front of you. Adjust the strings and clamps as seen (above).
Impale your pussy completely onto the dildo, and tie the end of each pussy clothespin string to the big toe of the corresponding leg, tightening it so that each pussy lip is connected.
Move your body forward so that your pussy is just about touching the tip of the dildo. Pick up the end of the rope in front of you and tie it to the chain between the clover clamps on your nipples, tight enough so that the chain iss tautly stretched towards the bed without stretching your tits yet.

now start fucking yourself until you cum.
Dont stop until you have had 10 orgasms or 20 minutes have passed.

bonus points slavegirl points: add blindfold, smallest butplug, ballgag and tight rope around your neck
extreme points: ad a clothes pin to your clit, lets see how much pain you can take!

likes to do to slaves:
Old 11-13-2018, 09:23 AM   #29
LauraTheSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Everyone seems to be focusing on pain so let's mix it up a bit with other likes.

To do this wait until you really need to pee. Roll a die and multiply the result by 5. Now set a timer for the result as minutes.

Leave your house and start walking. No matter where you are, when the timer goes off you have to pee. To add to this, you cannot look at the timer, so you will never be 100% sure when it is going to go off.

You cannot stop walking while the timer is going. So no walking to a public bathroom and waiting. Nor can you choose a place and walk in circles around it, you have to keep moving.

You can wear whatever you wish for this dare.
As requested I rolled a die and got 5, mulitplied it by 5, and got 25. 25 minutes of walking before I would piss myself before possibly tens of people (although hopefully no-one will know). I put on my slutty outfit I used for one of Garders dares, red heels, my signature hardly a shirt shirt, a black 1/3 of thigh skirt and, of course, no underwear of any kind. I stepped outside, set my phone to 25 minutes and started to walk. I did not really go anywhere special, I just wandered around town and my neighborhood a bit. People definitely saw me and they definitely liked what they saw, at what I can only guess was about a minute in a couple walking their dog passed me and were so clearly staring at my tits and ass that my pussy immediately began to drip, in fact every minute I spent outside, every second of anticipation, every microsecond of fear only contributed to my throbbing pussy now seeming to leak down my thighs as if it was some kind of river of my pussy juices, and after what must have been about 10 minutes I so desperately wanted to stop and just masturbate - I was so horny, so turned on, so fearful. Fearful that my phone would vibrate just as someone was looking at me, fearful that I would start to piss the moment a car with someone I knew inside passed by, dreading the moment I would release my secrets onto the pavement, there for all to see. But I was also yearning for it, I was beyond turned on by now and I wanted to feel the humiliation, the embassarment of people judging me more than they already are. It happened at quite possibly the worst imaginable time, a woman dressed in business clothes - a dark suit, was staring at me intently from across the street when I feel my phone vibrate. It was time. I tried to keep walking as if all was fine, and I tried not to look at this woman as I released my piss, my dignity, on the floor. I was an animal, a slut for use. It turned me on so much that the piss began to turn thick with the added juices from my cunt, my nipples were stood on end and my face was the deepest, sluttiest red imaginable. After I was done I quickly started to make my way home, trying not to look anyone in the eye. The shame drove me to whimpers, sobbing and tears. I hated it. I loved it. And now I want to do it again. I loved it.

Thank you for this dare, I have reached never before seen levels of submission on this journey. Thank you.

Old 11-13-2018, 09:44 AM   #30
LauraTheSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
Looks like your body was used already, let's fuck your mind then

Take a shower, shave your body if needed. Imagine you are preparing for a first sex with you crush and want to impressive him/her beyond believe. Keep repeating loud "I will get nicely fucked tonight".

Put a very nice makeup, use perfume. Put on stockings and high heels. Nice panties and bra. Repeat "I am a sexy slut and I will cum tonight many times".

Say "Please use my tits". Then start rubbing and pulling your tits through the bra, eventually taking it off. Keep repeating "Please don't stop, my pussy is on fire". Do that standing next to a wall.

Tie your wrists together with a bra. Sit on floor with your legs spread. Rub your clit and pussy through your panties. Lick your lips and breath through your mouth. Say "Please let me suck your dick/clit" at least 20 times.

Fall to the floor and take your panties. Stick them in your mouth. With tied wrists it might be hard. That's your problem, you are a bitch in fire.

(A) Suck your juices from the panties, rub your clit like there is no tomorrow will you edge mumbling through the panties "Yes, yes, I'm cumming!" (YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CUM!).
Once edged - slap your wide open pussy with full force ten times.
Repeat from (A) 30 times.

Good luck!
I stripped and went into the shower, already massaging my nipples, my clit, pushing a finger here, two there into my pussy, I was hornier than I thought possible, as I did, 3 times I said alloud 'I will get nicely fucked tonight', another finger pushed inside my throbbing cunt, a thumb forced into my ass 'I will get nicely fucked tonight' I repeated. I stepped outside the shower and started to shave, my pussy is usually bald, but I wanted to anyway, 'I will get nicely fucked tonight'. I started to pull and pinch my nipples. 'I will get nicely fucked tonight'. I put on my best makeup, one hand making circles with my clit, each wave sending ripples of pleasure through my body, waves of dissapointement through I mind. I really wanted to be nicely fucked tonight.... I put on stockings and my slutty heels, 'I am a sexy slut and I will cum tonight many times', a set of matching red panties and bra came on next 'I am a sexy slut and I will cum tonight many times'. I started to really massage and feel my breasts and deep moan escaped my panting lips, 'Please use my tits', 'Please use my tits', I pulled away the bra, standing with my handing cradling my tits and my panties dark with my juices. 'Please don't stop, my pussy is on fire!'. I tie my wrists together and fall to the floor, my legs were weak and my arms were shaking. I start to rub myself, feeling like the slut of a millenia, my juices forming a puddle between my legs, my nipples demanding attention, only to be disappointed and left erect but alone, 'Please let me suck you clit', 'Please let me suck you dick'. On this went, 2 minutes passed, I collapse into a spread eagled position on my kitchen table and try to remove my panties. 'Please let me suck you dick'. I give up and instead just rip them away, stuffing them in my mouth to taste the sweet taste of my pussy, the taste of sex, the taste of humiliation. I rub my now exposed pussy furiously for a few minutes, repeating the mantra 'Please let me suck your clit, please let me suck you dick' between moans of pleasure. Soon I am shouting the words 'Yes, yes, I'm cumming!' before tearing my hand away from my throbbing cunt to be left disappoointed and desperate for more. I raise my hand, close my eyes and bring my hand down hard SMACK, I yelp, SMACK, I whimper, SMACK, I shriek, SMACK, I begin to cry. On this goes, every word I say fuel to my humiliation, my horniness, every hit to my pussy a tidal wave of pain, desperation and yearning, every touch oxygen to fire as pain to my tears. 300 hits later I can do no more, 30 edges later my pussy can take no more. I came. I am sorry.

Thank you for this dare, I am sorry I came - there is not much I could do, I was so horny, so desperate to cum that my body just caved in. I will accept any punishment necessary for my misdemeanor.

Advertisements
Kink Talk