Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-27-2021, 12:42 PM   #1
sluttyRose

Default Battleship for dom & sub

This is for everyone who doesn't like to switch but still wants to play battleship (like me!).

Post if you want to play as a dom or as a sub.

Add if you already thought of some rules/punishments that you would like to play with. Think of what would happens when the Dom hits subs boat, sinks the boat, wins the game and what would happen if the sub hits/sinks a boat or wins. Or maybe a disadvantage/difficulty that the sub has to play with.

If you're playing as a sub, maybe don't fill in everything yet, as the dom who wants to play with you probably wants to make some decisions .

And then wait until you get a reaction from someone who wants to battle you!

I would like to start this off playing as a sub, so looking for a dom who wants to challenge me. I would like to be punished with pegs on my body when my ship gets hit. I have my ankles bound against my hips, my diamond plug in my ass and my magic wand edging my pussy as extra difficulty. The rest I will leave up to the dom who wants to play with me. Hope to hear from you soon

Toys

Likes: nipple/clit clamps, bondage, temperature play, pain (no needles/blood), anal

Not interested in anything else (really not into exposure dares)
sluttyRose is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to sluttyRose for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk