Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-10-2021, 02:35 PM   #16
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
just wondering: how are things going?
i have currently completed all the tasks i was given. i'm still wearing the same diaper, and it still dry (well, wet with horniness, not pee) and i am awaiting more tasks

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Dislikes: anal, heavy pain

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
diapergirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 02:41 PM   #17
michiru_stock

Drink 2 glasses of water, and then edge once. When your diaper is wet you should edge 2 more times but without the use of hands, you may only hump and grind your way to the edges

And you must report all of your diaper usage

https://bdsmtest.org/r/2hJATDRA

Dom: most kinks.

sub:
likes: diapers, edging, degradation, humiliation, wetting & messing, ab.

disslikes: denial, long/slow things (get bored and lose patience)

limits: public (hidden is fine), permanent, cuckold, cbt, post orgasm, things conflicting with real life schedule.

Toys: diapers, edge2, dildo, buttplugs (+tail), rope & beginner bondage kit, skirt, panties, bra, cage

kik: michiru_stock
michiru_stock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 02:43 PM   #18
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiru_stock View Post
Drink 2 glasses of water, and then edge once. When your diaper is wet you should edge 2 more times but without the use of hands, you may only hump and grind your way to the edges

And you must report all of your diaper usage
thank you. i will complete all the edges and i will report all of my diaper usage

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
Old 12-10-2021, 02:53 PM   #19
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

2 more glasses of water for you. If you hold on for more than 1.5 hours, you may wet your diaper. If you do it before, then your next pee goes in your pants.
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 02:59 PM   #20
diapergirl67

Quote:
2 more glasses of water for you. If you hold on for more than 1.5 hours, you may wet your diaper. If you do it before, then your next pee goes in your pants.
1.5 hours after i drink these 2 glasses?

Old 12-10-2021, 03:00 PM   #21
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

yes, that's correct
Old 12-10-2021, 03:02 PM   #22
diapergirl67

Quote:
yes, that's correct
uh-oh. i'll try my hardest to hold it so i dont go potty in my pants, but i already really need to go

Old 12-10-2021, 03:08 PM   #23
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Well, you are 20 years old. I am sure you will manage to hold your pee!
Old 12-10-2021, 03:10 PM   #24
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Well let's distract you a bit. Grab your fist dildo and see if you can get it in. If you can't, get it to the widest point you can manage and hold it there for five minutes.
Old 12-10-2021, 03:21 PM   #25
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Well let's distract you a bit. Grab your fist dildo and see if you can get it in. If you can't, get it to the widest point you can manage and hold it there for five minutes.
i was disappointed to find out that i couldn't fit it all, even though i've been practicing and stretching myself. but i inserted it to the widest point i could and held it for 5 mins like you said

Old 12-10-2021, 03:23 PM   #26
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by diapergirl67 View Post
i was disappointed to find out that i couldn't fit it all, even though i've been practicing and stretching myself. but i inserted it to the widest point i could and held it for 5 mins like you said
How far off were you?
Old 12-10-2021, 03:24 PM   #27
diapergirl67

Quote:
How far off were you?
i got it about knuckle deep

Old 12-10-2021, 03:28 PM   #28
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by diapergirl67 View Post
i got it about knuckle deep
About half way then. Have two edges to get yourself a bit more worked up, then try again. Get to where you were before and try to go a bit further. This time however, fuck yourself with the fist dildo for five minutes, try to get a bit further than the last attempt.
Old 12-10-2021, 03:40 PM   #29
diapergirl67

Quote:
About half way then. Have two edges to get yourself a bit more worked up, then try again. Get to where you were before and try to go a bit further. This time however, fuck yourself with the fist dildo for five minutes, try to get a bit further than the last attempt.
After this, i wasn't able to get much further. maybe like half an inch or so

Old 12-10-2021, 03:46 PM   #30
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

tell us how you are feeling now

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
20f, ageplay, control me, control my day, diaper