Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 07-26-2017, 04:09 PM   #16
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxknot69 View Post
I thought that was gonna be you xD Oh well, I'm not much of a leader anyway :P
Nah, the party leader is just an ordinary class with slightly more difficult requirements. ^^ It wouldn't be fair for me to be both in the game and gm'ing it! You know I'd have myself 'find' a mysterious dragon-slaying sword or something.

I may remove it, or simply allow a person to be party leader while keeping their original class. I originally added it as a sanity check, so that in the worst case scenario where I got 3 people with no posts posting a bare bones "I'm in!" or something, I'd have at least one person I knew was reliable. All the people that have joined so far have been great though, so seems I was being overly pessimistic!

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 11:21 PM   #17
scallywag100
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
Welcome! I've added you to the list. Do you happen to have another image you'd like me to use as your picture? Your avatar doesn't really fit very well. ^^
Does this work? It's one of Risk's old avatars.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/picture.p...ictureid=46524
scallywag100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 02:47 AM   #18
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by scallywag100 View Post
Does this work? It's one of Risk's old avatars.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/picture.p...ictureid=46524
Added, thanks!

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 07-27-2017, 02:57 AM   #19
KittenLicks

I have changed the way Party Leader works

If you want, you can now be both a normal class and the leader of the party. If you do this, you'll get to choose any 3 specialties. You're still a normal party member (you don't get to give out dares or anything), but you will have more sway in important party decisions.

Want to be the strong, silent warrior that leads by example? Or the sneaky rogue that is only leading so they can tax the party 80% of their earnings? God forbid, do you want to be an animal sidekick that calls the shots? All this and more is now possible!

I'll be starting as soon as I have a party of four, with someone as a leader. Anyone that has joined already can feel free to change their class to add party leader!

Foxknot, I'll be keeping you in party 2, but if someone already in party 1 takes up the mantle of leadership, I'll add you in so we can start as soon as possible!

A rogue, a healer, a fire mage and a bard walk into a bar...

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 07-27-2017, 12:19 PM   #20
scallywag100
Account Banned

Quote:
I have changed the way Party Leader works

If you want, you can now be both a normal class and the leader of the party. If you do this, you'll get to choose any 3 specialties. You're still a normal party member (you don't get to give out dares or anything), but you will have more sway in important party decisions.

Want to be the strong, silent warrior that leads by example? Or the sneaky rogue that is only leading so they can tax the party 80% of their earnings? God forbid, do you want to be an animal sidekick that calls the shots? All this and more is now possible!

I'll be starting as soon as I have a party of four, with someone as a leader. Anyone that has joined already can feel free to change their class to add party leader!

Foxknot, I'll be keeping you in party 2, but if someone already in party 1 takes up the mantle of leadership, I'll add you in so we can start as soon as possible!

A rogue, a healer, a fire mage and a bard walk into a bar...
Can I switch to leader? If I'm allowed any 3, I'll go with my current 2 and denial.
Old 07-27-2017, 12:47 PM   #21
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by scallywag100 View Post
Can I switch to leader? If I'm allowed any 3, I'll go with my current 2 and denial.
Please see the requirements for Party Leader.
Quote:
Party Leader
Why me? Because I'm the smartest, strongest, most charismatic, and because nobody else wanted the job.

Every party needs a leader, someone to take charge, and someone to take the blame when everything inevitably goes south.

Abilities: I've seen this before... - Every time your party submits a good report, you gain one insight point. Spend insight points to learn the weaknesses of enemies.
Requirements: A link to a recent, good report. Every adventuring party needs one party leader!
Specialties: Any
You should also know that Kisune inquired about it as well, though he said he can't fill out the info right now.

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 07-27-2017, 02:19 PM   #22
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Suggested class: Archaeologist
Quote: Snakes....why is it always snakes?
Description: Armed with pick axe and bullwhip, the Archaeologist knows his way around the deepest caverns and tunnels, looking for that one great treasure.
Specialties: Bondage (often captured), Pain (often injured), Denial (doesn't always get the girl)

Inspired by a class in the game Nethack
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 02:46 PM   #23
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Suggested class: Ranger
Quote: Shhh....be vewwwy quiet....
Description: An expert tracker and woodsman. Also skilled at detecting traps and ambushes
Specialties: Outdoors, Messy
Old 07-27-2017, 10:33 PM   #24
scallywag100
Account Banned

Quote:
Please see the requirements for Party Leader.

You should also know that Kisune inquired about it as well, though he said he can't fill out the info right now.
Let Kisune do it then, I only filled in the form to get the game started
Old 07-28-2017, 12:43 AM   #25
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Why not, then fox can also join us and we can get this rolling.

Name: Kisune Karnon
Class: Other - Rogue/Party Leader
In the shadows of the night, the blend in with the darkness to strike their opponents. In the daylight, they blend in with the common folk and you never know they are there. I'm Batman! (jk) :P
Description: Rogues are the mysterious class amount them all. Not many know what they can do or what they can handle. However, they seem to be able to adapt to the situation as it happens. Although nimble and capable, they can get into trouble oftentimes.
Specialties: Bondage, Anal, Crossdressing
Abilities:
I've seen this before... - Every time your party submits a good report, you gain one insight point. Spend insight points to learn the weaknesses of enemies.
Sleight of hand - Using trickery and cunning, you may exchange any one task for a (more difficult) task that is of one of your specialties. You may only use this ability once every two weeks.
Extra:Party Leader in disguise. Will make the better suggestions for the group without being obvious about it.

Report below.
Spoiler:
Here's the results:

Started with quick play. My team was apparently pretty good because we had a power play almost the entire game. We won 75-20. I had only 3 captures because they had not been able to cap any points so I couldn't go take any back. Had 2 chances to get up to 5, but wasn't even able to do that. So that's 5 mins of anal fucking and A2M afterwards.

Next came competitive and this team was quite average. Here's how we did:

Won 6 rounds. Lost 5 rounds. I killed 13 and died 8 times with only 1 being from a power weapon. I did not die from any supers. This means my score was: +5. This means I can cum freely.

However, when it came to the strike I got matched into a group that was finishing the boss. Shortly after spawning, the boss and his minions killed off our entire team rather quickly. This lead me to believe that they had been running a while and the third guy left at some point and that's how I got matched in. Since I did die though, no orgasm today. Time was well above 18 minutes as well. I don't recall exact time since we spent at least 5-10 minutes trying to kill the boss after I spawned in.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 10:20 AM   #26
KittenLicks

Hiya everyone, sorry for the radio silence over today, my laptop crapped out on me, and I had to buy a new one. Thankfully, I keep everything backed up, so it shouldn't change anything with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallguy2241 View Post
Suggested class: Ranger
Quote: Shhh....be vewwwy quiet....
Description: An expert tracker and woodsman. Also skilled at detecting traps and ambushes
Specialties: Outdoors, Messy
Thanks for the class ideas! ^^ I really like the Ranger one. Will you be joining in, or did you just stop by to drop off some ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
Why not, then fox can also join us and we can get this rolling.

Name: Kisune Karnon
Class: Other - Rogue/Party Leader
In the shadows of the night, the blend in with the darkness to strike their opponents. In the daylight, they blend in with the common folk and you never know they are there. I'm Batman! (jk) :P
Description: Rogues are the mysterious class amount them all. Not many know what they can do or what they can handle. However, they seem to be able to adapt to the situation as it happens. Although nimble and capable, they can get into trouble oftentimes.
Specialties: Bondage, Anal, Crossdressing
Abilities:
I've seen this before... - Every time your party submits a good report, you gain one insight point. Spend insight points to learn the weaknesses of enemies.
Sleight of hand - Using trickery and cunning, you may exchange any one task for a (more difficult) task that is of one of your specialties. You may only use this ability once every two weeks.
Extra:Party Leader in disguise. Will make the better suggestions for the group without being obvious about it.

Report below.
Spoiler:
Here's the results:

Started with quick play. My team was apparently pretty good because we had a power play almost the entire game. We won 75-20. I had only 3 captures because they had not been able to cap any points so I couldn't go take any back. Had 2 chances to get up to 5, but wasn't even able to do that. So that's 5 mins of anal fucking and A2M afterwards.

Next came competitive and this team was quite average. Here's how we did:

Won 6 rounds. Lost 5 rounds. I killed 13 and died 8 times with only 1 being from a power weapon. I did not die from any supers. This means my score was: +5. This means I can cum freely.

However, when it came to the strike I got matched into a group that was finishing the boss. Shortly after spawning, the boss and his minions killed off our entire team rather quickly. This lead me to believe that they had been running a while and the third guy left at some point and that's how I got matched in. Since I did die though, no orgasm today. Time was well above 18 minutes as well. I don't recall exact time since we spent at least 5-10 minutes trying to kill the boss after I spawned in.
Accepted! I'll update the images as soon as I finish installing software, then we can get started!

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 07-28-2017, 10:32 AM   #27
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:

Thanks for the class ideas! ^^ I really like the Ranger one. Will you be joining in, or did you just stop by to drop off some ideas?

!
Sure, if I can be the Ranger
Old 07-28-2017, 11:40 AM   #28
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallguy2241 View Post
Sure, if I can be the Ranger
Sure! You might want to look at it on the classes list though, I made some changes to it. The most significant of which was removing 'outdoors' for bondage, because it's not a common enough like.

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 07-28-2017, 01:27 PM   #29
KittenLicks

We have enough players in party one to start! Here's some prose to get everyone excited, as well as your first task as a party.

Have fun, everyone!

~
Our four adventurers sit around a wooden table. The tavern is filled with the sound of chatter and the clinking of glasses, but at this table, an awkward silence fills the air.

"So..." Rachael says, tapping a finger against the wood. "Not to be rude... but when the innkeeper said he had some adventurers that were looking for a group, this wasn't exactly what I had in mind."

"What's wrong with our group?" Foxknot says, looking hurt.

"Well..." Rachael says slowly, a hand rubbing the back of her neck. "I have fire magic, you're a healer, I don't think Mr 'cloak and dagger' over there has picked up a weapon bigger than a bread knife and... I'm sorry, what do you do?" she finishes, looking at Sarahly.

"I'm a bard." Sarahly says simply.

"...right. Point is that between us we don't have much muscle."

"We'll have to make do with what we have then." Kisune speaks up.
Rachael starts to protest, but is cut off as Kisune produces a piece of paper and places it on the table for the others to see.

"The innkeeper left this for us."

Neatly written on the paper is a list of questions, ranging from the inane (What is your party's combined total weight?) to the practical (What weapons are your party skilled with?). Across the top of the form, the very first question reads: "What is the name of your adventuring party?"

For a moment, everyone stares at the paper, then Sarahly speaks up.

"Any ideas?"
~

New Task!

This is an easy task that will serve as a tutorial to how tasks will be working in this game. I'm also hoping it'll serve as a check to make sure we didn't lose anyone in the couple days since they posted, so even if you absolutely have no ideas, please post saying that you have no ideas, so we know you're with us!

So you want to be an adventurer

Goal: Come up with a name for your adventuring party.

This is the in-game goal you are trying to achieve with your task. If you do the task well, you can expect this to be accomplished.

Task: Chat in this thread among yourselves, then have your party leader (that's Kisune Karnon) decide which name you will be using.

This is where the task you need to do will be given. If you need details or clarification about anything, feel free to ask! You will usually need to report back on this, but for this task it obviously isn't necessary.

Forfeit: Remain nameless.

This is what will happen if you don't do the task on time, or fail it too badly. This will always be an in-game consequence, such as loss of hp, or a character getting angry with you, and never a punishment dare.

Deadline: 48 hours

How long you have to complete the task. If you haven't done it after the deadline is reached, you'll automatically trigger the forfeit. Note that this is the maximum time, feel free to do it as soon as you can, and I'll advance the game accordingly.

~
There are 3 main ways of dealing with tasks.

Do the task - The obvious one. Do the task, submit a report, then reap the benefits! An example for this one would be deciding on a name and submitting it.

Bypass the task - At its heart, this is a roleplaying game. You can bypass a task by doing something else that accomplishes the goal and makes sense in-game. This will result in you receiving a different task, which may be easier or more difficult, depending entirely on what you did. An example would be flirting with a passing waitress, and asking her to name your adventuring party instead. You may even earn bonus exp, depending on how good your plan was!

Ignore the task - If you ignore the task until the deadline (or the party leader states that the party will not be doing it), the task will be over and you will take the relevant forfeit. An example here would be simply not deciding on a name.
~

Good luck, everyone! I'm looking forward to a fun game!

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 07-28-2017, 02:05 PM   #30
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

"Well what do you think it should be guys? I have a few ideas, but I want to hear yours first?"

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
adventure, game, roleplay, rpg, tasks/dares