Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 03-31-2014, 04:19 AM   #16
groen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtibs93 View Post
I wish to join your growing kingdom as a lowly slave. I am here to serve in anyway possible.

while sitting on the throne I just realized we don’t have a pet yet :P an just when I started to wonder if we should and what we should get I hear we captured a dog called mrtibs93 while everyone is waiting on my decision on what to do with it all kind of things go through my mind maybe its mean and could bite someone … I order him spanked to test it out at first with care to limit the risk after that harsh with a spoon it didn’t bite so that’s good I guess then I think maybe its sick or dirty so it is sprayed down with ice cold water and shaved bellow the neck after which there is rubbed some medicine on him to keep it healthy and clean after which he is sprayed down once again now I am satisfied it is a good dog I don’t want it walking away in the stables is a place for it a leash is put on its balls but the dog doesn’t want to leave the throne room so it has to be dragged by its leash

Spoiler:
start by giving yourself 5 bitch slaps then spank you ass 100 times with your hand now get a wooden spoon and spank it 100 times hard put your cock on a hard surface and spank it 20 times with the wooden spoon if you make a sound during this you will get 20 to your balls as well
go take a cold shower put the water strength on the hardest possible stay there for 10 minutes for every time you step out of the water you will have to edge after the 10 minutes while under the water :P every time you step out of the water it can only be 10 seconds
now go and shave any hair bellow your neck after it put some medicine(toothpaste) on it wait 15 minutes and take another shower of 2 mins or more once again cold ofc we cannot waste warm water on pets :P
to simulate the dragging I have come up with a nice game :P
now tie your balls the other end of the rope you should tie to something heavy like a bed post there should be at least 1 m of rope left be on all fours walk away until it is really tight put a shoe there so you can just reach it with your lips now move back to the bed post touch it with your ass then sprint to the shoe as hard as possible and kiss it move back and touch the bed post again count how many times you can do this in 5 mins and report on it

when the dog finally was in the stables it was tired let’s hope I made the correct decision and I am sure curious what the rest of the court thinks of the fact that we have a dog now :P
Spoiler:
for the next three days be as much as possible on all fours also keep your ass plugged as much as possible to simulate a tail only pee on all four outside or in a bathtub if this is not possible you have to ask on this thread if you don’t get a reaction within one hour of a member of royalty or me you are allowed the royalty should not be too harsh on our new dog yet just give him a little task or make him beg a bit but don’t deny him for now :P
the first day and the last day you will eat bread with peanut butter mixed with milk from a bowl on the ground without using cutlery 3 times in the morning you should put it in the blender if possible and eat it for lunch you will just cut the bread in pieces and mix it with the milk in a bowl and eat it for dinner you will cook milk and put the cut pieces of bread with peanut butter in there and let it cook some more put it in a bowl and eat it
if any of those is not possible just get as close as possible
the second day you can eat some vegetable and fruits next to your bread with peanut butter diet

Greetings King Groen
groen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 11:51 AM   #17
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

Thank you King groen for allowing me to clean your shoes. I happily do so. Even though your shoes looked like you have been inspecting the stables, it is my duty to clean them, so the castle remains neat!

Spoiler:
I am ashamed to admit I failed in the dare to attach a 5 KG wait to my balls and walk around for 10 minutes. The pain of moving a 5 KG wait was just to much for me!

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 03:59 PM   #18
groen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Pheonix View Post
My liege,
In my days I have seen many a kingdom and I think yours has the makings of quite a great empire. However, you do seem to be... lacking... in a number of areas, a problem which no doubt one as great as yourself has already taken measures to fix.
In furthering this great land I humbly wish to present myself as Head Scribe.

As of present your great land has 3 Slaves, 3 Royalty, and 1 King.
All of the above are Male.
As such I suggest that we attempt to recruit more females and more servants.

Your ever faithful scribe,
Black Pheonix
I wasn't planning on filling that spot yet because in reality I want someone who has proven himself and because the castle isn’t that big yet

If you do become head scribe you would also become royalty so you could also pick other jobs for further explanation about that go see the royalty part of the first posts you could ofc choose the head scribe as your only job

You will however be on a try out and I might replace you if you don’t do a good job because it really is an important position in the castle

Please go take a look at this page from our history books http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....&postcount=112 for an example for what would like to have you can of course add your own touch to it but this is basically what I want.

Greetings King Groen
Old 03-31-2014, 06:15 PM   #19
Black Pheonix

Book Our Empire, as it stands

King: groen
Queen: Queen Jildou (a.k.a. Blue Griffin)

ubertino *Royalty* Punisher and a Party Thrower.
Odin *Royalty* Orgasm Control/Teasing/Edging Master and the local Punishment Bailiff.
The daring couch!!! *Royalty* Toilet master, Sports Master(including water sports), staff master.
Black Pheonix *Royalty* Head Scribe

Jeopardy *Servant* Kitchen Staff / TourneyMaster (games and the like)
lunalove *Servant* bondage/pain servant and stable whore
Bob7555 *Servant* Court Jester

Lowly Slaves - mrtibs93, subaddict5, DanHenceworth, Hendrix, Slavewhirly

Your scribe,
Black Pheonix

Last edited by Black Pheonix; 04-04-2014 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Keeping the books current
Black Pheonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:48 AM   #20
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Hello my liege! I am glad you have returned to make our once great kingdom whole. It seems that things are off to a great start. As you know well I am a humble servant, with great skill as a cook and jester. May the king grow under you reign and my we increase our subjects 10 fold.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 02:24 PM   #21
groen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Hello my liege! I am glad you have returned to make our once great kingdom whole. It seems that things are off to a great start. As you know well I am a humble servant, with great skill as a cook and jester. May the king grow under you reign and my we increase our subjects 10 fold.
I am very happy to welcome you back Blue Griffin now we have more help to do the building we will need you to do something else to continue this kingdom on its path to greatness

At the moment we don’t have any woman yet in our kingdom as you are the court jester it will be your job to be one we can’t look like a kingdom without women can we now.

Until we find a queen you will become the queen of this castle but don’t enjoy your new gained power to much the minute we get a queen you will be demoted and every royalty you offended might take revenge then

Spoiler:
For the next 5 days you will dress in a way suiting a queen as much as possible at any moment you will wear panties and a bra when you are not in public you will try you best to look as much as a queen as is possible you will sign all your posts on here with Queen Jildou

If you are alone you will also have a bra connection wedgie every day you will report how many hours you were a total queen and also if anything special happens

Everyone should welcome our temporary queen but be careful she might be in a bad mood with the bra connection wedgie

Greetings King Groen
Old 04-01-2014, 02:50 PM   #22
Jeopardy
getDare Sweetheart

You Highness - I seek employment as a servant within your realm. My primary skills are in the kitchen, where I am exceptionally good with desserts, but capable in all areas. In addition, I have been known to develop and participate in tourneys and other games, designed to bring the kingdom together. I look forward to the opportunity to serve you and all members of the realm.

Joining as Kitchen Staff / TourneyMaster (games and the like)

Likes: making other people strip; getting other people wet, messy, or humiliated; silly and funny forfeits; games, underwear and outfits; pics;
Punishments: vid; cam; me getting wet, messy, or humiliated; x-dress; cum;
Limits: family; public; serious pain; scat; dumb-ass shit

My PM Dares are here

Last edited by Jeopardy; 04-01-2014 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Jester means something else...
Jeopardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 03:10 PM   #23
lunalove
Account Banned

I wish to join the ranks of your castle as a lowly bondage/pain servant and stable whore.

dislikes: ...
limits ublic, photos/videos,illegal, permanent, blood.
lunalove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 03:27 PM   #24
groen

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunalove View Post
I wish to join the ranks of your castle as a lowly bondage/pain servant and stable whore.
well since you are the first girl in here and are also a stable whore every member of royalty will take a turn fucking you I guess but I will of course have the first turn at it we can't have you escaping so your nipples are tied to one of the stable doors every member of royalty and I add our names to your body so everyone knows who used you

Spoiler:
from the moment you read this your three hours start
in these three hours you are to orgasm for every member of royalty and me at this moment that would be five but if inside that time others join in those categories you will have to add them somewhere on your body you will write in marker every name of a person that fucked you inside those 3 hours you should write them in such a way that it doesn’t have to be washed of I mean not in sight to make those orgasms happen you will use your off hand take pegs put them on your nips tie a rope around it and tie it to your middle finger in such a way you almost can’t reach your cunt afterwards write a report explaining how it wend giving some compliment to my powers in bed would not be a bad idea ;)

Greetings King Groen
Old 04-01-2014, 03:29 PM   #25
Hendrix

I wish to join as a slave.
Limits: cbt, pee, poo
Hendrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 06:18 PM   #26
Black Pheonix

A jester as queen, how titalating!
Let us hope our good king is enjoying his bride
Black Pheonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 06:31 PM   #27
Bob7555

A servent court jester please

Likes: Crossdressing, Public (Discreet only), Back Garden, Pics, Cam, Wax

Will do: Anal, Piss, Shaving, Limited Messy, Light Pain, Light CBT (Growing List)

Limits: Wedgies, Messy, Shit, Permanant, Public and outside my room till my grandparents go to bed, Illegal, Anything to risk my Driving License, Anything My Girlfriend will find out about

Last edited by Bob7555; 04-02-2014 at 04:16 AM.
Bob7555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 06:35 PM   #28
Slavewhirly

I wish to join as a slave-whore.

Likes / Limits / Dislikes :http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...77f76.97330258

Feel free to push my boundaries

Favorite dice dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=94274

Looking for a hypnosis master, or BDSM master (both would be even better!)
Slavewhirly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 07:22 PM   #29
groen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavewhirly View Post
I wish to join as a slave-whore.
since we already promised lunalove that we would fuck her you have to do with sloppy seconds and clean our dicks and make every one of us cum a second time like the good whore you are of course this probably means you also would get some pussy juice in your mouth but a good whore serves both we might get a queen in the near future and she would expect your service as well I guess

Spoiler:
you should make yourself cum for every royal and king in the kingdom with a different object for each if you don’t have enough objects you are allowed to use an item more than once after each time you cum you will go ahead and deep throat the object for 5 mins we will be waiting on a report

if you do a good enough job we might just consider using you the next time

Greetings King Groen
Old 04-01-2014, 07:39 PM   #30
groen

To make sure our Kingdom keeps expanding every servant and slave is now required to tell everyone they meet when they are not in the castle for some reason what function they have and that it is in the greatest kingdom of them all

Royals and higher are not required to do so but it is encouraged to give a good example I already started doing this

Spoiler:
Put in your signature your rank and a link to the thread look at mine for an example

I also decided every slave of our kingdom should be marked owned on their body somewhere

Spoiler:
Every slave will write on their body somewhere Owned By The Getdare Castle and should leave it there to fade naturally

Greetings King Groen!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kingdom, roleplay