Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-30-2012, 08:20 PM   #16
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

That's pretty amazing I'm extremely jealous!!!
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 11:23 PM   #17
dickface

Default nice work

this story is so sexy and always give me a big fat one! i hope to read more soon
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 04:32 PM   #18
chatrelyt77

Hey guys, sorry this part isn't as steamy, but I wanted to make sure my story has some substance in it too.

Tyler was exhausted from all of the crazy things that had happened that day, and back in his math class he sat in his seat staring blankly around the room. He knew he wouldn't be able to cum anymore that day if he tried. He just stared blankly at the walls feeling good inside, until he felt a tapping on his shoulder. It took him a minute to realize what was happening, but when he finally noticed he turned to see the most beautiful girl he'd ever met.

She had smooth, long, brown hair and brown eyes. She was about 5'6" and had a very athletic body. She was trim with a nice butt and small but perky b cup breasts. Her smile was absolutely perfect and she had the biggest sparkling eyes that Tyler had ever seen.

"are you okay?" the girl repeated, waving her hand in front of Tyler's face

"what?" asked Tyler, still in awe of this gorgeous girl

"I'll take that as a yes" she said giggling "I'm Monika by the way"

"I'm Tyler, are you new here? I haven't seen you before"

"Yeah, I'm new to the neighborhood, my family moved here from California this week."

"Oh cool, what grade are you in"

"I'm a freshman" she said "And I'm really loving high school so far, its so much better than.."

"quiet please" said the teacher from the front of the class, giving a disapproving look to the two of them which made them snap back into place. "thank you" he said and he returned to his work

"It was nice to meet you" Monika whispered, giving a little smile, and went back to writing her notes.
chatrelyt77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 10:15 PM   #19
dickface

while it was short it seemed to be vital to the story. keep it up!
Old 04-16-2013, 08:39 PM   #20
chatrelyt77

Tyler slept very well that night, having been through an exhausting day with Celia, Alyse and Lizzy. He was looking forward to using this power the next day. When he awoke, he got dressed quickly and went to the bus to scope out his next target. Because he had dressed so fast, there was only one other person there when he reached the bus stop. Her name was Skylar, one of Celia's cronies from the day before. She was very thin and didn't have much of a figure, but she had nice long blonde hair, and since they were alone, Tyler figured 'why not". He closed his eyes and thought really hard about stopping time

But nothing happened

no matter how hard Tyler tried he could not freeze time. More and more people arrived and it would not work on any of them. After a while the bus pulled up and Tyler finally stopped.

He kept trying to use his power throughout the day with no luck, which just frustrated him further. during lunch a girl named Adriana was eating a banana and had her lips pursed perfectly for Tyler's cock, but he couldn't make anything happen. Frustrated by these missed opportunities, Tyler went home after school and pulled out Castalia's panties again. He began to think about all the things he had done yesterday as he jacked off into her panties, wishing that the power had lasted longer. Finally he came into them and, slightly disappointed, fell asleep.

The next morning Tyler woke up and went to the bus as normal, without rushing to be there early. When he got there, a small group had already formed. Tyler spotted Skylar again, wearing a short skirt and a top that made her seem curvier than she was. The blustering wind passed by and blew up her skirt, showing off a flash of her pink panties. Seeing this Tyler wished more than anything that his power was back. He decided to try one last time. He closed his eyes and thought hard about freezing time, when suddenly

Poof. Tyler felt it something was different. He opened his eyes ready to see the frozen world, and was surprised to see that everyone was still moving around. The wind was still blowing against his skin, and the birds were still flying around.

"What happened?" thought Tyler, "why didn't it work"

He checked his watch just to see if maybe time stopped, but the world had continued moving with him, and was shocked by what he saw.

His watch appeared to be floating in mid-air.

Tyler had become completely invisible. It looked like his clothes were floating in midair.

He thought for a minute and then smiled

"This'll work" Tyler thought, and he began disrobing
Old 04-16-2013, 10:02 PM   #21
dickface

Im so happy that your back! Invisibilty, not bad

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
Old 04-17-2013, 07:15 PM   #22
chatrelyt77

If anyone has ideas for other powers that Tyler could get, just post it on here or pm me
Old 04-17-2013, 08:03 PM   #23
alex_carter
getDare Devil

This story is awesome. I can't wait to see how invisibility day goes. Are you going to post another part tonight?

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 09:11 PM   #24
dickface

A few ideas for powers he could get might be:
-he can make any girl extremely horny
-mind control
-shapeshifting

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
Old 07-08-2013, 01:39 PM   #25
chatrelyt77

Hey guys, sorry for the long wait between chapters, I've been way busy, but I'll try to get another one up soon
Old 07-08-2013, 03:01 PM   #26
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

Default Ideas.

Could make a girl feel that she has a vibrator in her with no way of controlling her orgasm.
Could make a girl grow a penis instantly.
Could make a girl's nipples extremely sensitive overnight, so sensitive she has an orgasm just putting on her bra in the morning.
Could have the possibility to grow a massive penis, maybe a foot long and as wide as a baseball (pounds a female while he's invisible)

Hope these help to get you writing again, love this story!!!
DarkSide94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:44 PM   #27
chatrelyt77

Tyler stashed his clothes in the bushes at the bus stop, hoping that nobody would find them during the day. He was nervous because he wasn't sure if the invisibility would last, but he decided to risk it. When the bus pulled up, Tyler got on last, to avoid the chance of anyone bumping into him, barely making it on before the door closed. Tyler found an empty seat and began to think.

He knew he wouldn't be able to fuck any girls today without them realizing what was happening. Though they wouldn't know it was him, they would certainly feel cock inside of them, and his cum would remain inside her after he finished, probably visible.

But what he could do was get some good pictures to use for later. He realized that, since nobody could see him, he could get some awesome embarrassing pictures of some of his classmates. Luckily he'd kept his phone with him, so as long as nobody noticed his small floating phone, he could go anywhere.

Tyler decided to start out in the girls bathroom, hoping that some girl would have to change. he waited there through his first period until finally someone entered.

It was a pretty freshman girl named Lexi. She was on the basketball team at the school, and was very toned. She was fairly short, and slight of frame, with a small ass and A cup tits. But she was very cute, and many of Tyler's friends enjoyed going to games just to watch her. Lexi walked into a stall and Tyler heard her pants come down.

This didn't interest Tyler. 'Who wants a picture of some girl going to the bathroom?' he thought. 'I can't even use that for blackmail, everybody does that.'

Suddenly, Tyler heard a noise from the stall, but not the kind you'd expect from a bathroom. It was a soft moan. A moan of pleasure. Tyler stood on the toilet in the next stall and looked over to see what was happening.

Lexi had removed all of her clothing besides her basketball shoes and the hair tie holding her ponytail, and she was masturbating with her eyes closed. She had one hand on her left tit while the other fingered her wet pussy. Sweat was glistening on her body as she finger fucked herself. She had even put her panties in her mouth in an effort to keep herself from moaning. 'Now this I can use' thought Tyler.

With his left hand, Tyler held his phone up and started recording Lexi while he jacked off with his other. He started imagining all the things he could use this video for, and it just turned him on more. Lexi's fingering just kept getting more intense, and Tyler increased his speed as her moans got louder. Finally Lexi had an intense orgasm, shuddering in the stall and holding back screams of pleasure. This was enough to make Tyler cum too, letting his jizz out all over the stall door.

Suddenly Tyler became visible again. 'Shit' he thought, realizing that the invisibility must have stopped when he came. He figured he would have to wait until he'd recovered to turn invisible again, but he was stuck naked in a girls bathroom stall. This was going to be tricky
Old 07-09-2013, 01:10 PM   #28
retart

I love this story! Please, please continue.

Exploring Likes and Dislikes
retart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:20 PM   #29
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

I really hopes this story doesn't die again. Really enjoy it and I really want to know if he gets out of his predicament. Please continue writing
Old 07-21-2013, 04:05 PM   #30
chatrelyt77

Luckily Tyler was standing on the toilet, and Lexi was distracted, so she hadn't noticed when Tyler had appeared. He could hear Lexi cleaning herself up in the stall next to him. He kept his head ducked down as he waited for her to finish. As soon as she was re-clothed, and had caught her breath, Lexi left the bathroom, leaving Tyler alone to think about what to do next.

He realized that it would be hard for him to cum again today, since he would turn visible as soon as he did. But he figured he could still have some fun. He could embarrass some of the girls who had been mean to him, and get some blackmail on some others to use for later. He decided to start with embarrassment.

There was a girl named Tina who was in Tyler's grade, she had very short hair and a great body, being a dancer. Tyler had always been attracted to her, but she never showed any interest in him, and was often quite rude. One day, in middle school, Tina had talked some boys into stealing his clothes during gym, and he had to make an embarrassing walk to the girls locker room to retrieve them from her, in only his underwear. Tyler realized this would be the perfect time to embarrass her a bit in front of the school.

Tyler went into the lunch room, where Tina was sitting with her usually group of girls eating. On his way over to her, he took a pair of scissors out of a kid's backpack, and dodged between the other children, not wanting to create a scene.

The first thing that Tyler did was cut a line down the side of Tina's skirt. Since she was sitting, she didn't even notice the change, but the moment she stood he knew her panties would be revealed.

Or they would have been if he'd let them stay, as Tyler's next target was the blue thong that she was wearing. He snipped the thong so that it also would fall as she stood.

But this wasn't enough for Tyler, especially since he had such an infatuation with breasts. He slowly started snipping at Tina's clothing from the back, cutting along the seams so that the shirt was barely hanging on, but since it was still on her, Tina didn't notice. He got it to the point that it would only require one more cut to come completely off.

With all this work done, Tyler cut one more thing. He quickly made three cuts, through the straps and the back of Tina's bra. The bra fell apart and fell down into her shirt. This time Tina noticed, and immediately tried to grab at the bra, but as she did this Tyler cut the last snip on her shirt and it too fell away. Suddenly Tina's breasts were on show to the whole school. Her table was the first to notice and the guys next to her began to point and laugh. The boy next to her reached over to pinch her pink rosy little nipple, but Tina swatted his hand away and attempted to escape, clinging to the shreds of her t-shirt.

But Tyler grabbed the T-shirt out of her hand as she stood, taking away the last covering for her top. As she stood, her skirt and panties also fell away from her body, leaving her standing, fully exposed, in the middle of the lunch room, her unshaven bush and b cup tits on show, for all to see. immediately she drew attention from all around the lunch room, with laughter, pointing fingers, and some camera phones being taken out. Tina quickly tried to cover her tits and pussy from view while running from the lunchroom, but in her rush she tripped over a backpack and faceplanted, presenting her ass to all of the lunchroom. The boy who owned the backpack quickly turned towards her and gave her a nice slap on the ass, which got her moving again. She ran out of the lunchroom to the girls' locker room, with a big hand print on her ass. Her little group of gossips followed after, looking concerned, but smirking simultaneously.

Tyler figured he'd better follow, to make sure she was ok. And after all, the girls locker room had been his next destination anyway.

Advertisements
Kink Talk