Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-26-2019, 11:17 AM   #16
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Quote:
With your vibrator on, deepthroat the suction dildo until you orgasm 3 times
Oh and by the way, could you let me know when you're doing my task? I was hoping to be able to control the vibrator when you're breaking in your new dildo

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 11:18 AM   #17
subby_stephy

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
How did it go?? Did you enjoy it?
I was just writing up a small report on this and it was so much fun! I started the shower with an edge and then went to work, I stuck the dildo to the wall and got on my knees for a bit to suck it off for fun and then i went to wash my hair and then fucked myself to the edge and then conditioned my hair and fucked myself to the edge again. washed my body and then fucked myself again. i think you can see a pattern here and my showers are intensive so i fucked myself to an edge after washing body, rinsing body, rinsing conditioner, putting on hair mask, washing face, rinsing hair mask, and then in shower lotion. and before I dried off i edged again!

so i edged a total of 12. thank you so much!

limits: scat, family, videos/pictures, anal, heavy pain, lasting marks, watersports, giving dares

toys:
-lush vibrator (can be controlled by app) @denialslut
-2 different dildos
-nipple clamps
-household objects
-gags
-handcuffs

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM FOR 2 WEEKS AND MUST EDGE 5 TIMES A DAY

http://bdsmtest.org/r/zVKXqSPG
subby_stephy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 11:23 AM   #18
subby_stephy

Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post
Oh and by the way, could you let me know when you're doing my task? I was hoping to be able to control the vibrator when you're breaking in your new dildo
i'll try to let you know but most times i play and do tasks i have very limited time, so it could be kind of rude to give someone control of my vibe and then have to cut them off in 5 minutes, if you understand what i mean, but i can let you know when i long time to play

limits: scat, family, videos/pictures, anal, heavy pain, lasting marks, watersports, giving dares

toys:
-2 different dildos
-nipple clamps
-household objects
-gags
-handcuffs

Old 01-26-2019, 11:27 AM   #19
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by subby_stephy View Post
i'll try to let you know but most times i play and do tasks i have very limited time, so it could be kind of rude to give someone control of my vibe and then have to cut them off in 5 minutes, if you understand what i mean, but i can let you know when i long time to play
Yes, that would be really nice, thank you

Pick a thank you gift:

Spoiler:
250 spankings to each ass while sucking on your dildo

Spoiler:
Hump a pillow to edge 2 times before bed. Sleep on that pillow

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥

Looking for a Domme!
Old 01-26-2019, 11:35 AM   #20
subby_stephy

Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post

Yes, that would be really nice, thank you

Pick a thank you gift:

Spoiler:
250 spankings to each ass while sucking on your dildo

Spoiler:
Hump a pillow to edge 2 times before bed. Sleep on that pillow
for the thank you gift i got the 250 spankings so thank you! next time im with my sir (my friends with benifits that is just as kinky as me) and i could have him administer the spankings since he loves to spank me but if you want me to do it no problem!

toys:
-2 different dildos
-nipple clamps
-household objects
-gags
-handcuffs

Old 01-26-2019, 12:08 PM   #21
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

I’d rather leave it up to you

If your friend is going to do it, let him know to make the last 59 a little extra hard/stingy

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥

Looking for a Domme!
Old 01-26-2019, 02:08 PM   #22
Peachybaby
getDare Sweetheart

get on your knees and stretch up a bit so it’s a little uncomfortable. Suction cup the dildo the wall, at mouth height (thus if you try to suck it it’s a tad uncomfortable) you will find a way to bind your hands behind your back (however will work) that’s all that is required however if you have any extra toys you feel like adding now suck the dildo until you’re able to go down on it 20 times and hold for 10 seconds.
Peachybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 02:42 PM   #23
subby_stephy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachybaby View Post
get on your knees and stretch up a bit so it’s a little uncomfortable. Suction cup the dildo the wall, at mouth height (thus if you try to suck it it’s a tad uncomfortable) you will find a way to bind your hands behind your back (however will work) that’s all that is required however if you have any extra toys you feel like adding now suck the dildo until you’re able to go down on it 20 times and hold for 10 seconds.
yes ma’am will do thank you! but only thing is i can’t do until i am home alone which i don’t know when that will be but thank you!

toys:
-2 different dildos
-nipple clamps
-household objects
-gags
-handcuffs

Old 01-26-2019, 02:43 PM   #24
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Quote:
I was just writing up a small report on this and it was so much fun! I started the shower with an edge and then went to work, I stuck the dildo to the wall and got on my knees for a bit to suck it off for fun and then i went to wash my hair and then fucked myself to the edge and then conditioned my hair and fucked myself to the edge again. washed my body and then fucked myself again. i think you can see a pattern here and my showers are intensive so i fucked myself to an edge after washing body, rinsing body, rinsing conditioner, putting on hair mask, washing face, rinsing hair mask, and then in shower lotion. and before I dried off i edged again!

so i edged a total of 12. thank you so much!
I like your report maybe if you like it maybe you should have a shower like this atleast once a week

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 04:11 PM   #25
MasterO2
getDare Devil

After dark on a window facing the street, stick your dildo to the center of the glass. While completely naked and blindfolded with the lights on bright and the shade wide open practice deep throating your dildo for 10 minutes. After the ten turn around and back up onto your dildo pushing it as deep into your pussy as you can. Continue to do this until you have edged 5 times. Then turn around again remove the blindfold and give your dildo oral for 5 more minutes. Do not pull away if you see someone, just close your eyes, turn around and fuck your dildo as close to orgasm as you can without crossing the line.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 05:59 PM   #26
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

Take your dildo to a public toilet - preferably a busy one like in a Mall or something. Inside the stall, take off all your clothes and put them in a bag. Place the dildo on the toilet seat, impale yourself without any help from your hands, handcuff your hands to your back. Now fuck yourself till you edge twice. You re only allowed to fuck yourself while there are other people around, whenever you feel you re alone you must stop and wait until somebody comes in.
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 06:44 PM   #27
rhl
getDare Succubus

An easy one. While wearring a short skirt, prepare your dinner. Now place the dildo on the chair make sure that it is attached. By now you must be good at sitting down and getting it inserted without using your hands.
You are not to get up until your done with your meal.
Tomorrow do this again with the other hole.
As a male I was only able to do this in the ass, however it was still fun.
Old 01-26-2019, 07:08 PM   #28
Peachybaby
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
yes ma’am will do thank you! but only thing is i can’t do until i am home alone which i don’t know when that will be but thank you!

Of course!! I live with family I understand do it when you can (can also just be done in your room!
Peachybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 09:27 PM   #29
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Okay so this one is a little fun:

Let's get you practising deepthroating:

Attach the dildo to the back of the chair, at a suitable height. Now, attach a string/thread to the nipple clamps, and run the string from beyond the back of the chair. That means, if you move away from the chair back, your clamps get pulled at.

To make sure you are deepthroating, I want you to ensure the length of the string is such that the most you can go back without hurting your nipples is less than the distance from the dildo.

Have fun sucking on it for 20 minutes. You can handcuff your hands behind your back to make things more interesting

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥

Looking for a Domme!
Old 01-27-2019, 01:50 AM   #30
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

Quote:
thank you for degrading me and the new dildo is a hot pink 8" think dildo with balls and suction cup, it has a pretty fat head and is very veiny.

Abd why you horny slut are in denial?
Do you are cum without permission?

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, humiliation, ideas, slut, toys