Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-03-2020, 02:47 PM   #16
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyRosie View Post
First dare for when I get the toy. Thank you! Ooh this is gonna be hard, I’m gonna need to think on who to call and how low to have the vibe and whether or not I should have the thrust option on, so many decisions. Thank you so much.

Okay four more dares with the toy and then I get to cum from it.
I guess it is no option to not have the thrust option on

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 02:49 PM   #17
SluttyRosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
Since you put it this way I will give you this as dare. You need to edge 5 days before you can cum even your toy arrived early. To make things easier for you Yesterday and Today counts. This means if you are lucky you only need to edge one more day if your package come in on time (in 2 days).

and I believe you only need 3 more dares to go
I walked straight into that didn’t I? Thank you for the dare
SluttyRosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 02:50 PM   #18
SluttyRosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
I guess it is no option to not have the thrust option on
Hmm does this count as a separate dare? (I say with hope so I’ll only need two more)
Old 05-03-2020, 02:51 PM   #19
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
and I believe you only need 3 more dares to go
No, she is right. I was evil and said "5 dares including the toy"

Quote:
Hmm does this count as a separate dare? (I say with hope so I’ll only need two more)
Just a suggestion, not a dare

Absolutely love:
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Old 05-03-2020, 02:54 PM   #20
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
Well I am not saying no to this. Always love to see a girl being edged and desperate

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!

Last edited by Garry0993; 05-03-2020 at 03:01 PM.
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 02:56 PM   #21
SluttyRosie

Quote:

Just a suggestion, not a dare
Quote:
Well I am not saying no to this. Always love to see a girl being edged and being desperate

Wow, you’re both evil 😭 although thank you Garry0993 for sending me a dare to do, so now I’m down to three dares 😊
Old 05-04-2020, 06:44 AM   #22
SluttyRosie

Quick update. My toy has now arrived and is charging but I still can’t use it. I have 3 uni assignments and I can’t use the toy until I finish them (pray for me they’re long assignments) and I still need 3 more dares to complete with the toy before I get to cum, so if you have a dare please give me it 😊

First dare: being on phone for five minutes with toy inserted and on.
Second dare: have the toy inserted with it on and read a book aloud for ten minutes without making mistakes. (This one was given pm)
Old 05-04-2020, 07:19 AM   #23
Redbobbob

Seeing as you have these awful uni assignments to complete why not combine them with this thread and make them more enjoyable!

You must have your toy turned on and inserted on thrust for at least 5 minutes of each assignment but only once you've completed 50-60% of the assignment.

Enjoy
Redbobbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 08:02 AM   #24
SluttyRosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbobbob View Post
Seeing as you have these awful uni assignments to complete why not combine them with this thread and make them more enjoyable!

You must have your toy turned on and inserted on thrust for at least 5 minutes of each assignment but only once you've completed 50-60% of the assignment.

Enjoy
Hi so thank you for the task but I’m not allowed to play with the toy at all until the assignments are all finished, do you have an alternative dare or a punishment I can complete instead?
Old 05-04-2020, 08:54 AM   #25
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Are you able to edge with nipple stimulation?

If so you are to edge using just the rabbits ears. Once per nipple. I'll leave it up to Garry as to whether this counts as 2 of your daily edges.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 10:05 AM   #26
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post

If so you are to edge using just the rabbits ears. Once per nipple. I'll leave it up to Garry as to whether this counts as 2 of your daily edges.
I will decide when Rosie tell us the answer

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 01:45 PM   #27
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Guess Rosie is indisposed

As promised here is your dare involving the new toy to get you at least closer to cumming....anytime soon.

You may decide on your own where to do this (own room or bathroom). Might be too long for the bathroom, but as you can lock it maybe it is the better option.

Start this dare on your knees. At best you are naked, except of panties. When you don´t feel safe you can stay clothed.
Begin with an edge to get yourself in the right modd. This edge won´t count against your daily stock.

Remove your panties and put them into your mouth....you don´t want anyone to hear your moans, do you ?
Get on all fours and use the vibration to get your pussy ready. Then insert it and start the throbbing settings. Start with power 1 and let the toy fuck you. Increase the speed every 2 minutes.
In case you feel you need to cum, stop it, wait 2 minutes in position and start over with the setting you just turned off.
You are done when the toy fucked you for 2 minutes on the highest setting.

Your pussy is done now, time for some blowjob/deepthroat training. Get the panties out of your mouth and place the toy in front of you. No cleaning in between.
Get your mouth over the toy and start again with the first setting. Increase the speed after every minute.
Don´t get your mouth off the toy. If you do, you have to start over with the frist setting again.

That´s it....however, you´ll get an extra reward later for continuing at this point by letting the toy fuck your ass for 5 minutes

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 05-04-2020, 02:01 PM   #28
SluttyRosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post

Hi, I’m not able to edge from just nipple stimulation, I’m sorry

Quote:
Guess Rosie is indisposed

As promised here is your dare involving the new toy to get you at least closer to cumming....anytime soon.

You may decide on your own where to do this (own room or bathroom). Might be too long for the bathroom, but as you can lock it maybe it is the better option.

Start this dare on your knees. At best you are naked, except of panties. When you don´t feel safe you can stay clothed.
Begin with an edge to get yourself in the right modd. This edge won´t count against your daily stock.

Remove your panties and put them into your mouth....you don´t want anyone to hear your moans, do you ?
Get on all fours and use the vibration to get your pussy ready. Then insert it and start the throbbing settings. Start with power 1 and let the toy fuck you. Increase the speed every 2 minutes.
In case you feel you need to cum, stop it, wait 2 minutes in position and start over with the setting you just turned off.
You are done when the toy fucked you for 2 minutes on the highest setting.

Your pussy is done now, time for some blowjob/deepthroat training. Get the panties out of your mouth and place the toy in front of you. No cleaning in between.
Get your mouth over the toy and start again with the first setting. Increase the speed after every minute.
Don´t get your mouth off the toy. If you do, you have to start over with the frist setting again.

That´s it....however, you´ll get an extra reward later for continuing at this point by letting the toy fuck your ass for 5 minutes
Thank you, this sounds like a lot of fun and when I finally get to do, I’ll make sure to let you know how it goes
Old 05-05-2020, 02:33 AM   #29
SluttyRosie

Quote:
Let's add some edging to the fun party.

5 times a day doesn't sounds too bad if maximum expected delivery is 5 days.
Hi, quick question, I have a migraine currently so I was wondering would it be okay if I skipped the edges for today please
Old 05-05-2020, 02:35 AM   #30
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Quote:
Hi, quick question, I have a migraine currently so I was wondering would it be okay if I skipped the edges for today please
As someone with migraine myself, you can skip them today but do 10 edges tomorrow
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk