Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-28-2015, 09:11 PM   #16
businky
Distinguished Member

Well i got a simple dare for you:

Go through checkpoint with a metal buttplug inside you.

I will only play or talk to adults, all other please stay away!

Likes: Anal, Insertion, masturbation, giving dares, daring girls, stay horny.

Dislikes: Pee, Hidden Public

Limits: Illegal, Scat, Full Public, Pics, Wedgies, Videos.

Anything not listed here will be tested and put into sig.
businky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 04:57 PM   #17
bamadude01
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubBoyy132 View Post
I love that dare! I leave in two days (this Saturday). Any other ideas for me?
As of right now:

Use all bathrooms naked, and go at least once every two hours.
Was supposed to be twice an hour.

Also add have words like slut, Bitch, etc written on your body so that they are covered when you are wearing clothes
bamadude01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 05:08 PM   #18
SubBoyy132

i'll try to report back on all the dares when i get home next week. i fly out early tomorrow. any last minute dares?

Likes:Public/Outdoors, Clothespins, Toilet, Swirlies, Public Bathrooms, Verbal Degradation, Anal, Humiliation, Spanking, Underwear, Body Writing, Being a Slave for a Group

Exploring:Piss, Pain, Urinal

Dislikes:Temp Play (ice, etc.), Lines, Repetitive Tasks, Denial, Edging

Limits:Toothpaste, Ball Busting, Ball Torture, Scat, Ass to Mouth, Family, Social Suicide, Permanent, and Blood.
SubBoyy132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 05:48 PM   #19
SubBoyy132

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwellope View Post
I would not suggest a "substitute", butt plugs are made for a specific purpose, using a substitute for any period of time(but especially a longer one, as this is an airplane) is not a good idea. Sure it sounds fun, but trust me you don't want things stuck up there.
I have objects with flared ends that wont get stuck. I know what I'm doing.

Likes:Public/Outdoors, Clothespins, Toilet, Swirlies, Public Bathrooms, Verbal Degradation, Anal, Humiliation, Spanking, Underwear, Body Writing, Being a Slave for a Group

Limits:Toothpaste, Ball Busting, Ball Torture, Scat, Ass to Mouth, Family, Social Suicide, Permanent, and Blood.
Old 05-29-2015, 05:49 PM   #20
SubBoyy132

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwellope View Post
I would not suggest a "substitute", butt plugs are made for a specific purpose, using a substitute for any period of time(but especially a longer one, as this is an airplane) is not a good idea. Sure it sounds fun, but trust me you don't want things stuck up there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by businky View Post
Well i got a simple dare for you:

Go through checkpoint with a metal buttplug inside you.
Yes because arrest sounds hot.

Old 05-29-2015, 05:52 PM   #21
SubBoyy132

Okay so here is my schedule so far.

Use all bathrooms naked, and go at least once every hour. In the airport and on the plane.

Remove underwear once I'm past security, and make it clear to anyone in the bathroom that I've taken it off and am putting it in my suit case. I believe my first airport doesn't have a bathroom past security (it's very small) so this may occur during my layover.

Insert a type of butt plug after security. This may or may not happen depending on supplies.

In Dallas, on my layover, walk around the airport plugged without underwear with my fly down for at least 20 minutes.

Have humiliating words written in sharpie on my body where only I can see them.

And a pm dare I got that i will attempt if i'm brave:

"(1)
In the airport mens room, go into a stall (again, the handicapped is best), stick your head in the toilet, and get it wet.
If you want to try for something harder, sit on the toilet, then get up and move away, and when the automatic flush works then quickly stick your head back in to get the full swirly effect.

Walk back out of the stall with your head dripping. You may walk over to the sink area and use paper towels or a blow dryer to dry off.

(2)
During your long layover, scout out a mens room that seems pretty un-used. When nobody else can see you, kneel down and lick the urinal.
Or if you can't bring yourself to lick it, then stick your nose against some part of it that might have gotten splashed with piss.
Or if you want the harder version: stick your head in and give yourself a urinal swirlie. Proceed to the sink area to dry off with towels or blow dryer."

On the plane to New York strip naked in the bathroom, remove the plug, and put my underwear back on.

Old 06-02-2015, 11:51 PM   #22
SubBoyy132

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubBoyy132 View Post
Okay so here is my schedule so far.

Use all bathrooms naked, and go at least once every hour. In the airport and on the plane.

Remove underwear once I'm past security, and make it clear to anyone in the bathroom that I've taken it off and am putting it in my suit case. I believe my first airport doesn't have a bathroom past security (it's very small) so this may occur during my layover.

Insert a type of butt plug after security. This may or may not happen depending on supplies.

In Dallas, on my layover, walk around the airport plugged without underwear with my fly down for at least 20 minutes.

Have humiliating words written in sharpie on my body where only I can see them.

And a pm dare I got that i will attempt if i'm brave:

"(1)
In the airport mens room, go into a stall (again, the handicapped is best), stick your head in the toilet, and get it wet.
If you want to try for something harder, sit on the toilet, then get up and move away, and when the automatic flush works then quickly stick your head back in to get the full swirly effect.

Walk back out of the stall with your head dripping. You may walk over to the sink area and use paper towels or a blow dryer to dry off.

(2)
During your long layover, scout out a mens room that seems pretty un-used. When nobody else can see you, kneel down and lick the urinal.
Or if you can't bring yourself to lick it, then stick your nose against some part of it that might have gotten splashed with piss.
Or if you want the harder version: stick your head in and give yourself a urinal swirlie. Proceed to the sink area to dry off with towels or blow dryer."

On the plane to New York strip naked in the bathroom, remove the plug, and put my underwear back on.
I had a layover in Dallas, and that's where I started my dares. I had about an hour and a half, so I got to work pretty quickly. I entered a stall in the bathroom, which was moderately busy, and stripped entirely naked. I didn't have anything suitable to insert, so I just edged twice naked.

I got redressed, but left my underwear off. I then walked to the sinks, holding my underwear in plain view the whole time, and put it back in before I washed my hands. I was humiliated because I knew what was happening, but I think anyone who passed just thought I had to get something out of my bag and just pulled it out or something.

I went to a different bathroom with a sharpie, stripped in a stall again, and covered my entire chest/stomach in humiliating things. I alternated between "Fag", "Whore", "Bitch", and "Cum Dump" until every inch of my upper body covered by my shirt was covered. I spent the rest of the day terrified someone saw.

I did the walking around with my fly down, and since I'm a grower no one got a sneak peak of anything.

I went into a random stall in the bathroom, and luckily the toilet was perfectly clean. I gave myself a quick swirly and moved on. No idea what other people thought, and I was super grossed out. I've done it at home before though, and I was mainly grateful I avoided a dirty one. Walking out with wet hair was humiliating though, and made my boner show through my pants.

The urinal stuff didn't happen because it was busy.

I put everything back on on the airplane.

Old 06-03-2015, 07:12 PM   #23
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Great report. Thanks for posting it.

Did you wear your body writing through your meetings and everything until later that night ?

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 04:20 PM   #24
SubBoyy132

Yes, because I didn't have a chance to remove it until I showered.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
airport, public