Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-04-2012, 03:36 AM   #271
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Well you seem to have recovered nicely, so I guess I should add to your list of challenges.

For this you will need:
1) A blindfold
2) A stopwatch
3) A late opening gents public toilet

The dare is simple. Go into one of the cubicles and (without closing or locking the door) kneel down infront of the toilet, pull your trousers down/skirt up and blindfold yourself. Then shove your head down inside said toilet, start masturbating and start the stopwatch.

You can stop masturbating at any time you want, but you have to stop the stopwatch & flush the toilet (with your head still down it, naturally) first. When you do, check the reading on the stopwatch.

If it is less than 10mins? You guessed it. Reset the stopwatch, put the blindfold back on, put your head down the toilet again and start over. Keep repeating until you manage the ten mins.

If it is more than 10mins then you need to lick up any of your cum or other fluids that have ended up on the floor, then you are done and have completed the dare.

The idea is that you end up humiliating yourself on your hands and knees crawling around a disgusting public toilet displaying your ass, cunt and perverted tendencys to anyone who happens to look. All the while being somewhat unsure of who is looking/what is going on around you due to the blindfold and not knowing if it is time to safely stop or if you should carry on wanking...

Notes:
For the purposes of this dare, it doesn't matter how you play with yourself. You can finger yourself, use a dildo, vegetables, whatever. You can cum as often as you want too.

Care should probably be taken when choosing the location. You don't want some 10yr old boy or crazy drug addict walking in on you when you are exposed and helpless. If you hadn't already demonstrated a desire towards the extreme then I might not even have suggested it at all. But I figure you are proved you can mostly look after yourself, so I shall leave the choice up to you. Skipping the blindfold will reduce this risk notably, but also make it MUCH easier for you to judge time and what is going on around you.

If someone asks you what you are doing whilst you are in the middle of this dare? Well, you arn't gagged so you can talk to them without failing the dare – as long as you carry on playing with yourself and don't take your head out of the bog. Even if they decide to pee on you
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 08:12 AM   #272
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Default store lingerie dare

Another challenge for you. Go to the store lingerie. The store is better have large public showcase.
Ask to call the owner or manager. Tell him that you are - beginner model and you need a little practice. Ask permission to show underwear in a shop window instead of mannequin (or in the street near the entrance). No money. Beg him, suck him, fuck him, do anything that you were allowed to stand in the window.
Otherwise, try your luck in another store.
Dress up the most seductive and open set of lingerie. Show him the whole day inside showcase. Expose yourself handcuffed from behind. Keep your vibrator is turned on low speed inside her pussy all the time. I want you to be nice and wet, her nipples hard all day. (You should change the batteries.) No orgasm. An hour before the store closed switch on the vibrator on medium speed. For half an hour before the closing set on high.
Report back in detail.
Good luck and good fun.

Last edited by vladimir_bz_lion; 08-07-2012 at 05:04 AM.
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 11:05 PM   #273
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Default Some public naked ideas

Go out with a short skirt and a white t-shirt, no bra.
Write on your t-shirt: 5 dollars (or what you pay with in your country) for a flash. Stay out until you get bored of flashing.

If it's hot and you live near a beach:
Go out wearing a bikini and go to the beach. When there get topless and ask a guy to put sunblock on your back, when done ask if they want to do your front too.
While sunbathing topless bury your bikinitop in the sand.
After some time go back home topless and if someone asks say you were sunbathing and someone stole your top. Do the same with your bottom.

Go to a clothing store wearing only a shirt/t-shirt as top, no bra.
Now try on some tops and keep wearing one you like. Now walk out the store and when the alarm goes off pretend you didn't know you were still wearing the top. Then get topless and give the top to the security/seller and get your own top back from the changing room.
Or you could just go to the pay desk and then realise you are wearing the top you want to buy. Leave it on the pay desk and go find your other shirt in the changing room. Do the same with a short skirt/whole outlift.

Just ask some guy(s) to judge your clothing you want to buy. Try one some sexy clothes and have them look at you and tell you what they like best. You could also ask them to help closing zippers on the back of dresses.
Sometimes don't close the cutains and just change while they can see you.
Old 08-07-2012, 12:48 AM   #274
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

put on some sexy but old clothes you dont mind losing.
also put a vib in set to medium in pussy.
write on tits: slap me, other tit: sqeeze me.
at pussy write: wanna fuck?
at ass: slap me, other cheek: wanna fuck me?

make tags to attach to each article of clothing you are wearing and write on them:
$2,- or $4,- your choice how much.
hang a note around your neck clearly vissible on wich is written:
clothes for sale, 1 item per person.

now go to the mall for at least 2 hours.
Walk until sale all clothes.
what else did happen please in detail.
Old 08-07-2012, 04:51 AM   #275
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Default Are you chicken?

Ride your bike without a seat, only metal pipe sticking out, cover end with electrical tape so no sharp edges. Ride until orgasm bottomless.
Old 08-07-2012, 11:25 AM   #276
deadmaninc99

Send a message via Yahoo to deadmaninc99

Ok try this:

Dare #1

You will need 1) a vibrator/dildo of your choice, 2)anal beads,3) a paddle, 4) a cane 5) a camera

Wearing a sexy dress and sexy underwear, go to a public park with the above items. Find a guy and tell him you have been naughty and need to be punished, and ask him if he will punish you.

If he agrees, you will ask him to spank you with his hand first over your panties/thong, until your ass is bright red, then he can choose either the paddle or cane to deliver 12 strokes. Before he paddles or canes you, you must ask him to remove your panties/thong and paddle/cane your bare ass while you are wearing only your bra.

Once he has finished, ask him to remove your bra and then ask him to use the vibrator/dildo & anal beads to bring you to orgasm. Then proceed to give him a blowjob and take his cum on your spanked ass.

Before starting your punishment, tell the guy, he can take as many pictures with your camera as he likes, but only your camera.

Do this with 5 guys and report back.

Dare #2

PM me with pictures taken/share pictures taken here for everyone to enjoy.
deadmaninc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 03:39 AM   #277
Dr.Daring
Distinguished Member

How about this one? You must wear a very short skirt and no panties. Go to a shoe shop and ask for help. When the man checks the size of your feet give him a clear view of your wet pussy. See if you can convince him to get a blowjob from you.

Likes: Bondage, anal, public, humiliation, clothespins, spanking pretty much everything

PM me anytime if you want a good dare
Dr.Daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 12:24 AM   #278
horny=19

Default Since you have no limits

Either take pictures of yourself naked or get someone else to take pictures of you naked in the following positions. If any body asks for you to email the pictures of you to them in the next 48 hours following your post of completion or before you have done the dare you must do so.

1. Submissive kneel (Head straight forward, on knees, legs spread arms spread with hands behind you head).
2. Blowjob angle (on you knees, tits thrust forward looking up mouth open).
3. All fours (Looking straight ahead legs and arms ample distance apart.
4. All fours from behind (Looking over should, legs and arms ample distance apart).
5. Eagle spread (sit down with legs wide open).
6. Spread pink (stand up with legs wide open, fingers hold open you pussy so we can see everything).
7. Bending from waist (Bottom facing forward bend over at the waist so we can see pussy and asshole).
8. Butt plug (Place a large object in your ass - you may use lube, stand with it in your ass - ass facing camera and facing over your shoulder)
9. Masturbating (Legs spread look straight at the camera and jill off)
10. Orgasm or after math (Take naked photo of you either finishing or the after glow of an orgasm)

Write how the dare goes and goodluck

P.S email me your photos please [email protected]
horny=19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 04:16 PM   #279
chipper498

Ok, so strip down to your bra and panties, and cover 10 ice cubes with toothpaste, and put five in your ass, and five in your pussy. You then must edge 5 times by rubbing your hand on top of your panties before the ice melts. If you cum or the ice melts, you must keep trying until you succeed. Once you've done that, you may release the water into your panties. You are then to take off your panties and stuff them in your pusdy, but keep your bra on. You are then to fill your bra with ice cubes and edge as many times as you can until they melt. You are then to roll a die and multiply that number by 5, and subtract the number of edges. That Is the number of times you must you must spank your pussy hard. You are then to take your panties out of your pussy, and put them back on. You are then to put yourself in a bra connection wedgie, and drink a glass of water every ten minutes until you think you can't hold it in ( your batter) ( has to be for at least an hour) while you are drinking and waiting, you are to edge as many times as you can through your panties. Make sure you keep track of the number of times you edged. Also if you cum, you must start your counting over. Once its time for you to pee, you are to pee through your panties filling 1 glass, and the rest can go in the toilet. Give yourself a swirlie in the pee filled water. You are then to pour the glass of pee over you. This will be your shower for the day. You are then to roll a dice, and multiply it by 10, then subtract the number of edges you did while waiting to piss, and that is the number of days you are to wear those exact bra and panties in a bra connection wedgie. You may not wash them, and you may only take them off to shower, or poop ( you still wear them if you pee)

Ways to subtract days:
1. Every day you go without cumming is a day off the time you wear the underwear, but once you cum, you can't do this a note.
2. You subtract 1 day for every ten consecutive edges (if you cum after the first and before the last, you must start over)
3. Every consecutive hour with clothespins on either both your nipples, or on your clit is another day off
4. For every hour you are willing to be my slave is another day off (while you are actively being my slave

Once the dare is done you must cum at least once, but for every orgasm you did within the dare is 1 edge you must do before the orgasm. Have fun, and send any photos you might take [email protected]
I am an 25/M and I will do most dares given to me. For toys I have a fleshlight, prostate massager, 3 butt plugs, clothespins, 2 sets of hand cuffs, and household supplies
chipper498 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:24 AM   #280
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMoe View Post
You are to put on a little skirt, a slutty top, and high heels with no bra & no panties.

Take your cell phone and text every male and female that you will be having a gangbang at a park nearest your house that evening. Include in there that they are allowed to bring friends, strangers, whomever.

You will arrive about 10 minutes later than you said the start time would be. Let all the boys have their with with you.

Bring a sign up sheet for those that want to be notified for the next one.
__________________________________________________ _______________

OK I find myself yet again having to apologise for the time in between my dares.

So here is a dare from I did friday night.

So Thursday I sent the following text to all the males in my phone (excluding my farther).

"Hi I will be holding a gang bang at Olton Road Park in the woods. it will start at 21:00 and
last as long as it needs to. Anyone is welcome, please bring friends, strangers. protection is optional
and up to you to provide. Emma XxX"

I got dressed in a very short skirt and a white cotton blouse, no underwear as usual and I put
on a pair of white trainers.

As I left the house it was raining heavy, it is abt a 25 min walk from my house to the woods so I
put on a coat but did not zip it up. I left the house and started walked to the park, it was a little
chilly and pouring down with rain. By the time I reached the park I was soaking wet, my hair and
legs were drenched and my blouse was soaking and gone see thru.

I got to the location abt 21:10 approx and there was already a large group of guys waiting, I recognised
many of them but there was also a lot of guys there who i did not knw or had not seen before .

One of my friends passed me a bottle of whiskey he had been drinking and i took a few big gulps
of the stuff, it burnt my throat and almost made me chuck up but it certainly warmed me up. I took a quick
count of the guys as best I could at the time and counted 27 but there were people turning up all the .

time.

Aft abt 10 mins of chattin and drinkin i took all my clothes off so that i was stark naked, the rain felt
so sexy on my naked body, my nipples went rock hard as it was chilly and i broke out in goose bumps.

I lay my coat on the ground and i then lay on it and opened my legs, the first guy came up and started to
fuk me, as he was pumping away other played with my tits and stuck their cocks in my mouth for me to
suk. the rain was pouring down, i was soaking and guy after guy fuked me, cumin in my pussy. aft abt
30 mins it started to thunder and lighten, it lit up the woods and the rain came down even more heavy ,
the water was collecting on my coat and i was layin in a puddle of rain, the mud was running over my coat
and all over me now.

Guy aft guy took his turn , i had no idea how many guys had fuked me or even who half of them were
but i have been told i fuked well over 35guys.

At abt 23:45 the last guy who wanted a go shot his load into my pussy, I stood up covered in mud and
soaking wet and we spent abt 10 mins finishing off the bottle of whiskey. I took out of my bag a piece of
paper and asked everyone who wanted to be invited to the next gang bang to write their name number
and email addy so i can let them knw when the next one will be. I have 39 names on the list.

we stood around drinking for a while and then on of then a friend said we could do with a fire to keep
warm, people said we have no chance of starting a fire as everything is so wet, he laughed and picked up
my skirt and blouse and coat and trainers, put them in a pile and set fire to them, he then added some wood
to keep the fire going, we kept the fire burning until abt 01:30 and by then we were drunk and cold and wet
thru so we decided to head of home.

As my all my clothes had been destroyed I had to walk home completely naked. it was rather eventless journey home
I only passed a few people and none realli gave me much attention but to stare at me. I got home abt 02:00
and jumped in the shower to warm myself up and wash off the mud. then I jumped in bed.

Luv Emma XxX

I am Sub not Dom so sorry but I am not looking for a Slave.

Read my dares and let me have new dares please.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95735
EmmaLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 10:36 AM   #281
jeff0205

Default dare for u

wear only your panty play with u r self and cum in panty then wear a very short skirt and fit top dont wear bra, u r panty is wet bcoz of u r cum, now go out in public area then sit somewhere but ther must b some one in front of u siting and when that guy see u just spread u r legs and show him u r wet panty..
jeff0205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 06:55 AM   #282
e28
getDare Sweetheart

It's a pity that you dont live near Germany.... We could have had alot of fun ^^.... Tell me when the next gangbang starts, maybe I'll catch a plane.... Do you have a pic of your muddy body? I wish I had seen it...

Another dare for you:
Try to collect as many cum as possible during the next days/weeks (keep it in fridge so it stays fresh) try to cook anything with it (it behaves like eggs when cooked) then invite some of your friends or offer it to female strangers...
Knowing that they are eating cum from alot of men...
If you like you can also add some of your pussy juices or pee...
CU
e28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 07:03 AM   #283
oxoguy

I love this thread so much! Emma you're amazing.

Just wish I was on your list for gangbangs or dares - would love to come and find you in Birmingham (really not far from here)!
oxoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 12:13 PM   #284
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Welcome back! I like your thread!
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
Old 09-14-2012, 06:32 AM   #285
slave552

go in a very public place yust with a thong on and spanking thing with you. Then put your thong off and spank yourself on the pussy, tits, and ass adleast 100 times. Then go home naked with your things in hand.
slave552 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk