Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-07-2018, 12:29 PM   #1
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

Default Gunge 'em Dungeon

Hello all!

Welcome to my latest endeavour on this site...this is all a little off the top of my head, but I hope it will work out and people will enjoy!

Intro:

This thread will chronicle an adventure through a fantasy realm...one which wants to get you messy...can you make the right choices and stay clean...or will you end up on the receiving end of one of it's many pit falls...only time...and your luck will tell

How it works:

I will begin the story...and stop it at a certain cliffhanger, those that want to play will then post the following:

1. Their character name
2. Their race (Human, Ork, Elf, Dwarf)
3. Your characters weapon
4. Their characters special skill (one per player, be creative...anything overpowered will be turned against you, so keep it realistic).
5. Your action to combat the challenge.

Once you have posted and a certain amount of time has passed, I will reveal the results of your actions and whether you face reward or forfeit. I will expect you to post back to either detail what you did for your forfeit, or acknowledgement of your reward.

Now you can team up with other players, so if a player posts a certain action, you could support them...or even undermine them maybe you push someone into harms way in the attempt to stay clean and get a reward...

I will reward creativity, punish dull responses, but we shall see what calibre of player enters this realm...so let us begin...

Oh and before I forget...I am the dungeon master here, and my ruling is final...appeals against forfeits will be heard, but not necessarily listened to...

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gunge, messy, roleplay