Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-29-2023, 01:13 AM   #2776
Gungediapers10

After finishing doing sports you return to the locker room to quickly get change, needing to use the bathroom. You were so focused on trying not to wet yourself that you didnt pay attention to your surroundings and didnt notice the bullies coming in behind you stopping everyone esle from coming in.

Once changed you grab your stuff turned around accidentally hit one of the bullies standing behind you, pissing him off " watch it you" he turned around smiled to the other bullies and said "lets teach this one a lesson he wont forget and have some fun"

You gulp and thought what could go wrong, they shoved your bag spilling everything inside onto the floor, including your clothing, pair of tighty whitie and not far from your bag some rope left over from gym.

The bullies started stripping you down to your underwear and socks, you tried fighting them back but was making too much noise. One bully grab your sweaty socks shoved into your mouth " thats much better no noise" another bully ripped your current underwear and handed your tighty whites " put them on Nerd " and started laughing, we haven't finished with you just yet were just getting started.

The third bully took the rope near to your bag started wrapping you up aound your arms and legs and lifted you up onto a hook from the back of your undies stay there we'll be back to let you free hahahah

Feeling the pain and humiliation you thought that was the end and nothing else could go wrong with today, but you were wrong you couldn't hold it in for much longer and felt a warm yellow stream trickling down your leg while everyone walked back into the locker room
Im a little sub diaper baby i need to be diapered all the time. Do not give me permission to change to big boy undies, even if I beg. If you catch me not in a diaper, please wedgie me hard as punishment

Likes ABDL, Diapers, Wetting, Pacifier,
Wedgie, Humiliation, Underwear, Battleship, messy, bondage, pet play

Punishment (I’m naughty and need frequent punishment) poop, spanky, corner time, time out

Dislike Showing Face, Nudity, Public, Family or Friends

Kik gunge_diaper10
Gungediapers10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 06:23 AM   #2777
Sgt_Woomy

You are at your locker in the guys locker room, ready to leave for the day, when suddenly you feel your gym shorts yanked down, revealing some Teen Titans Go briefs. You hear the bullies behind you laugh. "Well look whos still a kid. But you got what coming to ya in middle and elementary school too, baby." Two of them grab your arms and twist them slightly to hold you in place while the other yanks your briefs up hard into an atomic wedgie and spanks your ass.

"Babies like you deserve discipline!" He bounces you and spanks you hard. You are soon muffled from your screams with your own gym shorts, the agony of your briefs crushing your testicles and digging up your ass making something else build up, and you feel regret for drinking so much water and soda.

He snaps the waistband onto your head and they drop you as they rummage through your locker and find something. "Oh my god... You really are a baby! Mommy has to pack you extra DIAPERS!" You feel nothing but embarrassment as you are given a frontal and lifted off the ground, your testicles in agony from the crushing force of the briefs materials. They put a diaper on you, take off all your clothing and put them on the base of the locker before hanging you by the hooks of the locker.

Before they leave and close it on you, you are kicked in the testicles hard, casuing you to wet yourself and soak the briefs and diaper. They laugh, take some photos and close the locker, leaving it unlocked. "Later Bitch Baby Boy!" And they leave you to hanging in humiliation in the locker, the discomfort of the wedgie and wet diaper making it hard to sleep.

-----------------

Please do make my a short story and don't hold back~ You have plenty of options, even if it's unrealistic.

For whoever does mine, If you want, I can follow up with more of a story as well. I enjoy some more lewd story telling.

Kinks, Limits and items owned(Updated)

PLEASE PM me some dares

My Dirty Nerdy Code

Wanna chat or text erp with me frequently? My discord is MissNerdyCandy#6666. I WILL NOT ACCEPT FRIEND REQUESTS UNLESS YOU DM ME THAT YOU ADDED ME AND YOU PUT YOUR USER IN THE MESSAGE! I have a Kik too now so same applies
Sgt_Woomy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sgt_Woomy for this post:
Old 04-21-2023, 04:50 PM   #2778
Sgt_Woomy

Imma soft bump this again. Make this nerd regret her existence. Even though I love it ;3

Kinks, Limits and items owned(Updated)

PLEASE PM me some dares

My Dirty Nerdy Code

Wanna chat or text erp with me frequently? My discord is MissNerdyCandy#6666. I WILL NOT ACCEPT FRIEND REQUESTS UNLESS YOU DM ME THAT YOU ADDED ME AND YOU PUT YOUR USER IN THE MESSAGE! I have a Kik too now so same applies
Sgt_Woomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 06:46 PM   #2779
Pissybaby
Baby Member

You just bought a meal at a fast food restaurant. Before you make it to your seat with your food, bullies force you into the bathroom, dump your whole meal into your underwear, then give you a wedgie while forcing you to lick the toilet seat

Likes: diapers, pee holding, degradation, pain, impact, gaslighting, humiliation, mess, bondage, pet play
Limits: illegal, blackmail, family, face pics, knives

Kik: hewwo.27
Pissybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2023, 02:25 AM   #2780
Brattylola

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pissybaby View Post
You just bought a meal at a fast food restaurant. Before you make it to your seat with your food, bullies force you into the bathroom, dump your whole meal into your underwear, then give you a wedgie while forcing you to lick the toilet seat
Mest wedgie while licking toilet seat hmmmm what would someone do to you thooo
Brattylola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2023, 01:31 PM   #2781
Qwerty4569

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brattylola View Post
Mest wedgie while licking toilet seat hmmmm what would someone do to you thooo
This is not a proper dare, so this is for Pissybaby

The bullies strip you down till you are in just your panties, and then they take and put a diaper on you. After the diaper is on they grab the back of your underwear and put you in a chair wedgie and leave you there until 1 hour after you wet the diaper.
Qwerty4569 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2023, 12:50 PM   #2782
WedgieSissyVanessa
getDare Sweetheart

Skipping badunc since they didn't seem to wanna follow the rules of the thread and give thr person above then a dare

For Querty

You are in the bathroom about to use the toilet when a group of bullies come into the room. They see you standing there with your pants around your ankles and yank you out of the stall by your underwear. They then proceed to take turns giving you a massive wedgie (Give yourself a wedgie and hold it for 10 minutes) finally one of them ends up ripping them off. At seeing your tiny dick they proceed to laugh at how small it is. They force you to start stroking for them (edge 3 times) before one of them gives you 10 hard slaps on the ass. They then letc you go but force you to go commando wearing your ripped underwear as a necklace for the rest of the day

Name- Vanessa
25/Sissy/US/5'7
Kik- wedgiesissyvanessa
Dick size- 2.5 inches

PANTY WEARING BITCH

I can’t say no to any female request

Pick my outfit for the day

Likes-Dislikes-Limits

Toys so far
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97192

CrossDressingClothes

Rules

PM Dares
WedgieSissyVanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to WedgieSissyVanessa for this post:
Old 07-02-2023, 07:09 AM   #2783
Brattylola

Quote:
Originally Posted by WedgieSissyVanessa View Post
Skipping badunc since they didn't seem to wanna follow the rules of the thread and give thr person above then a dare

For Querty

You are in the bathroom about to use the toilet when a group of bullies come into the room. They see you standing there with your pants around your ankles and yank you out of the stall by your underwear. They then proceed to take turns giving you a massive wedgie (Give yourself a wedgie and hold it for 10 minutes) finally one of them ends up ripping them off. At seeing your tiny dick they proceed to laugh at how small it is. They force you to start stroking for them (edge 3 times) before one of them gives you 10 hard slaps on the ass. They then letc you go but force you to go commando wearing your ripped underwear as a necklace for the rest of the day

Your eating in the ”cafeteria” some bullies come and pour ice, ketchup down your underwear and gives you a all around wedgie then they drag you to the bathroom and give you a swirly while you still in wedgie after around 3 swirlys they hang you on the floor handel and you hang there for atleast 20 minutes
Kinks/fetishes(likes) Wedgies, bondage , spankings, bdsm, nipple play, ice play, anal, insertion, orgasm denial, edging, orgasm control, roleplaying, pee holding can be fine depends tho and more im exploring
Limits: scat, gore, vore, public, pics and vids
Brattylola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 01:08 AM   #2784
Bee_

A group of bullies surround you in the hallway. They pull down your pants, gag you with them and drag you into the toilet. They all laugh as you try to fight them but are far too weak. Once you’re in the toilet they give you a clean swirlie and then make you smell at their old socks. After that they tell you to sit like a dog and pee yourself and won’t let you go until you do.

PM Dares
Bee_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 02:24 PM   #2785
Daregurl42

The bullies corner you in the bathroom asking for just lunch money. When you tell them you don't have any they dump your bag and out rolls your vibrator egg. "Oh look what we have here - I bet the slut isn't even wearing panties". before you can say anything the bullies spin you around yank up your panties into a high wedgie. You ask them to stop and give you back your vibrator, the one holding it says "gladly". They peel off your pants and without undoing the wedgie slip the vibrator in, turned on high. The bell rings and they let you go, warning you not to take the vibrator out. You go to your next class (gym of course - walk outside for 30 minutes). The bullies drag you back into the bathroom after class and check if the vibrator is still there

It is:
Spoiler:
The bullies laugh and call you a slut. They strip you naked and warn you not to make a sound (one stuffs your wet panties into your mouth to be safe) and proceed to spank your bare ass 25 times each (roll a d6 to see how many bullies you have)

It's not (you removed it):
Spoiler:
The bullies are angry with you and yank your panties up into a frontal wedgie this time - you must keep in 1hr, tugging every 10min

Likes: Tit play/torture, light anal, light pain, petplay, toothpaste, age play, ice

Dislikes: Cornertime, medium pain and up, edging

Limits: Public, family, friends, extreme, messy (includes piss and poo), pics, videos

Toys: blindfold, handcuffs, household items
Daregurl42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Daregurl42 for this post:
Old 07-16-2023, 08:49 PM   #2786
Wedgdm

You’re at school and just finished gym class when you go to the locker room to get changed no one is in there but you, your bullies are hiding and jump out when your back is turned grabbing your panties and pulling it upto your shoulders in a wedgie as they laugh the other one pantsed you do your wedgied ass Is on show. Someone puts a blindfold on you and all you can feel is your wedgie being pulled from the front to your shoulders as your bullies begin to squeaky clean you, you can hear laughing and people calling you a wedgie nerd as you feel humiliated being wedgied and unable to stop it.
The bullies shove your shorts in ur mouth and duct tape it closed, you can feel people writing on your ass cheeks and then spanking you while you get hung up by your panties. When you hear someone shout to put a pair of panties you had to change into over your head leaving you hanging in a wedgie with a pair over your head and blindfolded they yell they’ll be back in an hour to let you down.

LIKES and LIMITS
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97824

Vulnerable in if you don’t reply.. (harder) until January 10 2025.
PATHETIC WEDGIE LOSER WHO DESERVES TO GET BULLIED PM ME AND I HAVE TO COMPLETE TASKS EVERY 10 tasks I get a diaper roll
Wedgdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2023, 03:17 PM   #2787
Qwerty4569

As you are getting ready to leave school for the day a group of kids grabs you and pull you into the locker room. They take off all of your clothes leaving you with only your bra and panties on, (Take off everything but you bra and panties,) and then they take and start giving you swirlies. (Give yourself 3 swirlies.) They then take and put you in a bra connection wedgie and force you to drink a couple bottles of water. (Give yourself a bra connection wedgie and drink 2 bottles of water.) Once the water was drank one of them pulls out a diaper and puts it on you over your panties. (put on a diaper.) They toss you back you clothes and tell you not to take of the wedgie or diaper for the next 4 hours. (Leave wedgie and diaper in place for the next 4 hours. Part of the time should be outside.)
Qwerty4569 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2023, 04:36 PM   #2788
Werewolf_shadow

The bullies catch you in the schoolyard and decide to give you a wedgie hanging from the school mast, then take turns kicking you in the balls (give yourself a wedgie hanging until your underwear rips, then give yourself four kicks in the balls). When your underwear finally rips, the bullies drag you by the shreds of your underwear to the bathroom where they give you several swirls in the toilet bowl while spanking your red ass with a hairbrush belonging to one of their sisters (when your underwear rips, crawl on the floor as if someone were dragging you to the toilet, administer 5 swirls, then spank your ass with a hairbrush or, failing that, a wooden spoon until it's bright red).

For the duration of the "bullying", listen to a recording of teenage or childish laughter to make you feel even more humiliated.
Limits : Public, permanent, life destruction, blood, piss/scat, illegal, photo/video
The rest is a maybe for me.

BDSM test:http://bdsmtest.org/r/Ee7sE7ef

Please send me PM Dare : https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95484
Werewolf_shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 06:01 AM   #2789
Daregurl42

The bullies hear you give the teacher some lip in class. After class they pull you into the bathroom. The bullies call you a brat and tell you that brats need to be put in their place. The bullies turn you around and yank your underwear up - and of course you wore your tightest pair today. Another bully reaches down the front of your pants and wedgies you that way. They proceed to squeaky clean wedgie you until the teacher walks in (roll d6 and multiply by 5). The teacher takes one look and says they're punishing you all wrong. The teacher walks you and your wedgied self back to his classroom, bends you over his desk, pulls down your pants and spanks your wedgied ass 100 times with a wooden ruler. Any sounds other than 'thank you' earns you 5 more spanks. When he's done he puts you in the corner for 20 minutes

Likes: Tit play/torture, light anal, light pain, petplay, toothpaste, age play, ice

Dislikes: Cornertime, medium pain and up, edging

Limits: Public, family, friends, extreme, messy (includes piss and poo), pics, videos

Toys: blindfold, handcuffs, household items
Daregurl42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2023, 06:12 AM   #2790
grambow

hoh you nerd. You showed up the biggest bully in school during your science class. You made him look stupid and oh boy are you going to pay for that. He corners you in the class room at the end of the day as everyone rushes out. He strips you down to your underwear. Turns you around and starts to spank your ass. He doesn't stop until your crying and begging him to stop and your ass is bright red. He then writes the word nerd across your chest in markers and grabs your underwear and gives you a harsh wedgie. He gives you a Melvin and then a regular wegie before finally giving you a shoulder wedgie. He laughs and makes you kiss his shoes (Kiss your own shoes). Then he grabs your clothes and warns you that if you remove the wedgie he'll come back and do even worse. Walking out he takes his clothes with him leaving you there in a shoulder wedgie to wait to be picked up. (wait twenty minutes before releasing the shoulder wedgie and getting dressed.)

kik: rgrambow

KIK me for full frontal
grambow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spanking, wedgie