Truth Freak

Matt's underwear control thread is up!

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...41#post3893241
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 04:12 PM   #2702
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Red face

I worked up the courage (with some gentle persuasion from Miss Lucy and Goddess Sam...) to go lingerie shopping in person on Friday... I was soooo nervous about going! Did not sleep much the night before worrying about it...

First thing I had to do, was work out what store I would go to, after a bit of googling, I decided to go to a store a little way away from where I live, did not want to risk bumping into anyone I knew!

I drove there and parked nearby, then walked towards the shop, and then right past it... Did this 3 more times... Was bordering on chickening out, but finally on the fifth time past, I worked up the courage to go in the shop.

I found the lingerie section and started looking at a few bra's and panties. While the shop was not that busy, there were a few other shoppers in there (all female...pretty sure I was the only guy in the shop! (well in the area I was in at least!)), and I felt so self conscious! Was sure everyone in there must be looking at me.

Then the thing that I was most worried about happened... A lady sales assistant started walking towards me... I wanted to run out of the shop! But somehow manged to resist the temptation. Was made worse, as she was quite young and attractive, which only made me more nervous and embarrassed. She asked me if I needed any help..

I'm sure it must have been obvious how nervous I was.. was trying hard not to just blurt out the first thing that came into my head to make her go away haha But I was under instruction, that if an assistant asked if I needed help, I had to take the help.. Miss Lucy had given me a basic guide of what underwear I should get. So I used this as a starter as for what to ask.

So I said I was looking for a matching bra and pantie set, with push up bra, lacy style, in either light blue, pink or green available in a large size....I'm sure my face must be bright red and I'm sure I saw a smirk on her face... She then asked me what cup size, which I hadn't really prepared myself for and my mind went blank... so I just said medium to large...which made me worry I had given away that I was not buying on behalf of somebody else...

She started picking a few bra's and panties to show me, I wanted to take the first pair she showed me, just so I could get out of there! But the first few picks she showed me, were rather on the pricey side and out of my budget! Thankfully, she then showed me some from a lower price bracket. So I picked the pink set pictured below-:

[IMG]https://**********/P5dtL4N/IMG-20200120-115539.jpg[/IMG]

I thanked the assistant for her help, then I just had to go to the checkout and pay for them... Unfortunately there were a few people in the queue in front of me, couldn't help but wonder what the ladies in the queue were thinking, as I stood there holding my pink bra & pantie set After what felt like forever, I got to the checkout and paid for the set. Was glad to get out of the shop! (But can't deny, that I did enjoy and get a little horny from the embarrassment...)

I was rewarded for this task with an orgasm directed by Miss Lucy Which was amazing!

After which I started Chephren's 23 days 8 hours denial.....

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Matt: for this post:
Old 01-21-2020, 04:42 PM   #2703
CSasha
Oracle

Well done, Matt. Many thanks to Sam and Lucy for the support. You really earned that orgasm for that!

Hope that encourages you for tasks to come!

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 05:02 PM   #2704
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Very well done Matt; very brave. What a cute pair you and the assistant picked out
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 02:05 AM   #2705
Switch Lucy
Angel of music

Maybe you should post that as a blog Matt, so more people can enjoy reading of your experience but maybe include a picture or 2 of you wearing them.

Likes Dislikes & Limits

RIP Sam, forever in my heart <3

PM DARES

My AMA

My music recordings
Switch Lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 05:16 AM   #2706
Matt:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch Lucy View Post
Maybe you should post that as a blog Matt, so more people can enjoy reading of your experience but maybe include a picture or 2 of you wearing them.
Would there be a reduction for that?..........

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

The following user says Thank You to Matt: for this post:
Old 01-23-2020, 04:55 AM   #2707
Switch Lucy
Angel of music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt: View Post
Would there be a reduction for that?..........
Hmm I will give you a reduction for posting report in a blog and a further reduction if you include pictures wearing them. (front and rear view)

Likes Dislikes & Limits

RIP Sam, forever in my heart <3

PM DARES

My AMA

My music recordings
Switch Lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Switch Lucy for this post:
Old 02-19-2020, 12:40 AM   #2708
Matt:

Sam's slutty toy boy started Princess Jessica's 25 days denial on the 10th February. End date 6th March......

The following 2 users say Thank You to Matt: for this post:
Old 02-21-2020, 02:07 PM   #2709
Matt:

I have now done the "wet yourself on a walk" task with added extra's...

I was told I had to do the walk around mid day, and could not pee for 3 hours before the walk. I also had to drink 5 glasses of water during this time...

So by the time I had to go on the walk my bladder was feeling very full... I was not allowed any underwear, and Sam picked the trousers I would have to wear, so no black ones that I had hoped... She picked a khaki green coloured pair for me. Was glad at least she did not pick very light coloured ones! But I knew it would show through the ones she had picked...

Unusually when going for a walk, I had hoped it would be raining! So would be less people about, and if I was a bit wet from the rain, other wet marks might not be so obvious... But just my luck, despite the country going through a very wet phase and quite a bit of flooding, it was dry and sunny.....

So after putting some old shoes on I set off for my walk from my house... I walked to a local green area with a canal near me, took about 15-20 mins to get there. Then I walked a bit off the paths across a grassy area to do the deed... I started trying to pee, despite really needing to go, it did not seem to want to come.. but after a minute or 2, I did start to pee, feeling it run down my leg and start to soak into my trousers... For some very strange reason, I do kind of enjoy the feeling of wetting myself.. But this was off set by the thought that I was out in public at mid day and people may see me.... Considering how full my bladder had felt, it did stop sooner than I expected, but nether the less, there was still a very noticeable wet patch down my left trouser leg

Here is a picture of the end result....

Then I started to walk home, I was under strict instruction that on the walk back I had to keep "pushing" and if any more pee would come to wet myself more... I really hoped that no more would come! Feeling the wet patch rub against my leg was a constant reminder of my state, and I really hoped nobody would look and notice! There were a few people about.. I felt so embarrassed.

To my dismay, after about 10 mins walking back I could feel more pee start to come....By this time I was out of the green area, and was walking along pavement by roads (or sidewalks for USA people...) with cars driving by. If anything more pee came this 2nd time than the first! My left trouser leg was completely soaked in pee, and there was a "trail" of pee along the pavement I was walking...

Here is another picture after the 2nd "wetting"...

And a gif of walking afterwards....

Walking in such soggy trousers was not so pleasant... I don't know if anybody did see me while I was walking, whether when driving past in a car, or walking themselves, if they did, they could not have missed my very wet left leg...

Even after I got back to my apartment block, I still had to walk through the communal areas to get to my house, hoping not to meet any of my neighbours! Luckily, I did not see anybody as I rushed back into my house.

I quickly stripped of and jumped in the shower....I was glad to be able to clean myself...

The following 5 users say Thank You to Matt: for this post:
Old 02-22-2020, 01:34 PM   #2710
CSasha
Oracle

Ah, they probably thought someone else had poured water over your trousers, or whatever. If they really thought you wet yourself, they must have had a pretty good laugh.

Well done, Matt.

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
Old 03-22-2020, 09:46 AM   #2711
Matt:

In order to get a reduction in some tasks, I had to do the wet walk dare again, only in jeans this time and post pictures here... Did the same walk as last time.

[img]https://**********/bXRzJgS/IMG-20200320-164201.jpg[/img]
[img]https://**********/8Y6BFnY/IMG-20200320-163820.jpg[/img]

After I finished Jessica's denial I had to do an extra 9 days denial for eevee....then I was allowed 1 ruined orgasm on 14th March and a full one on 15th March. Now I am working my way through LitDarkness's 28 day's 8 hours denial which is due to end at 8pm 12th of April...

Last edited by Matt:; 03-22-2020 at 10:06 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Matt: for this post:
Old 03-22-2020, 10:04 AM   #2712
CSasha
Oracle

I like what I see. Take care, Matt, and stay safe.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 03-22-2020, 11:57 AM   #2713
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt: View Post
In order to get a reduction in some tasks, I had to do the wet walk dare again, only in jeans this time and post pictures here... Did the same walk as last time.

[img]https://**********/bXRzJgS/IMG-20200320-164201.jpg[/img]
[img]https://**********/8Y6BFnY/IMG-20200320-163820.jpg[/img]

After I finished Jessica's denial I had to do an extra 9 days denial for eevee....then I was allowed 1 ruined orgasm on 14th March and a full one on 15th March. Now I am working my way through LitDarkness's 28 day's 8 hours denial which is due to end at 8pm 12th of April...
I promise, you will get very horny during it. *Grins eviley*

Very brave boy, btw. Defintley, stay safe.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 08:03 AM   #2714
Matt:

In order to get a reduction, I have to post pics comparing my clitty to my dildo... (Obviously my clitty is soft in pic and suction part of dildo makes it look bigger..)

[img]https://**********/SBCSMmr/dil2.jpg[/img]
[img]https://**********/MZ5CRHv/dil1.jpg[/img]

Old 04-25-2020, 08:14 AM   #2715
Matt:

LitDarkness kept his word and made sure I stayed as horny as possible during my latest denial period... Made it very hard for me! It felt like it was never going to end!

Thankfully Goddess Sam did allow her fuck toy an amazing orgasm at the end of it!

I am now working on Miss Lucy's denial of 39 days 4 hours, which before any reductions I may earn, is due to end on May 22nd at 1am.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, matt: