Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-05-2016, 01:42 PM   #256
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Ok guys, so with the new year I want to try to do a better job of posting. As you know I had something major change my life forever last year, and yes, it is still affecting me, but I want to do better. So here is your first report for the new year, and if someone will please punish me consistently when I don't post, I think that would be a big help.

Report 1
Ok, so I am on denial for all of 2016. My first chance of 2016 to cum will be on December 30, 2016. What this means...please do not give me tasks involving cumming. I will not do them and they will be completely ignored. I'm sure I'll be nice and horny by the end of the year, but then again, I'll be that's how you guys enjoy seeing me. Isn't it?

January 2, 2016
Tasks:
---8:00am-10:00am Birthday edges-Celebrate your birthday with as many edges as possible using whatever you desire, remember NO cumming.
---10:00am-10:30am Baby Time- Whenever you are alone you need to spend 2 hours in diapers, drink all liquids from a baby bottle, and crawl like a baby, the timing is left up to you since I don't know your home life
---3:00pm Edge- edge 3 times and then cum, if you can do it in 30 minutes you may cum again if not, spank your pussy and clit 30 times

Ok, so since I was traveling back home from vacation most of the day there wasn't much time for tasks and they weren't done on time. I did my birthday edges that night. When I came up to my bedroom for bed around 9pm I started doing my edges. I spent two hours from 9pm-11pm edging. I would build up to the edge, hold it for 10-30 seconds (to get myself good and worked up for you guys) and then I would stop for 2 minutes, at which point the cycle would start again. During the 2 hour time frame I managed to do 10 edges and I was nice and horny going to bed.

I managed to do the baby time earlier in the day though it was in 2 one hour segments. Unfortunately I do not have access to a diaper right now, so I couldn't do that part, but I did use my baby bottle, crawl around, and suck on my paci. I spent from 3pm (as soon as we got home and I got my stuff to my room) until 4pm with my paci in my mouth and laying on my baby watching children's cartoons on TV. After that I had to get ready to leave since we were leaving to go out to dinner at 4:30. When we got back home around 6:45 I then returned to my room to spend another hour as a baby. This time I had a bottle of apple juice and I put in a childish DVD to watch from when I was a little girl.

The other task for the day "Edge" was ignored as it involved cumming, and I am on denial.

January 3, 2016
---No tasks

January 4, 2016
Tasks:
---8am Good Morning Edges- As a late birthday present you get to edge for 30 minutes for 4 days.

Ok, so I was unsure whether this mean that I had to reach an edge and hold it for the remaining 30 minutes or I just had to edge as much as possible for 30 minutes so I took it to mean the second one. When I woke up I went to the bathroom then returned to my room, and started my 30 minutes of edging. I took my bullet vibe and put it on my clit and played around with the speeds and I edge 3 times, holding each edge for about 30 seconds.

January 5, 2016
Tasks:
---8am Good Morning Edges- (See explanation above)

Once again, this morning when I woke up I used the restroom and then returned to my room to edge. I decided to change it up and today I used my electric toothbrush. With the brush I edge hard and fast. I managed 5 edges today, again, holding each edge for about 20 seconds this morning. So far I have had no other tasks for today.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior. Disregard, site currently doesn't work. If you know of another polling site though, let me know!

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 02:41 PM   #257
alex_carter
getDare Devil

January 6, 2016
Tasks: Good Morning Edges- See above for description

So my only task for today is the Good Morning Edges. As normal, I woke up, used the bathroom, and then returned to my room to do my edges. Today I started and did a quick edge with my toothbrush, and then I used my fingers after that first edge. I ended up doing 2 edges today, the one with the brush and then I reached a second one using my fingers.

I have no other tasks for today. Feel free to have conversations here guys discussing ways you can tease and torment, punish and excite, me and anything else within my limits that you'd like to do.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior. Disregard, site currently doesn't work. If you know of another polling site though, let me know!

Old 01-07-2016, 09:01 PM   #258
alex_carter
getDare Devil

January 7, 2016
Tasks:
---Good Morning Edges-(See above for description)

So today my only task was Good Morning Edges. It was also the last day of the Good Morning Edges task. When I woke up this morning I used the restroom and then returned to my bedroom to do the edges. I started off with the toothbrush doing 2 quick edges and holding each for about 30 seconds before taking a quick minute break between the edges. After that I switched to the bullet vibe. I used it on high for about 10 minutes, to really get me going, which caused me to edge twice more. Again I held each of these edges for 30 seconds with about 45-60 seconds "break" after finishing each edge. At this point I had about 10 minutes left so I turned the vibe to medium, to work up to my fifth edge. It took about 6 minutes to reach the edge and once I was there I immediately put the vibe on low. With the vibe on low, I am unable to go over the edge, so for the last 4 minutes of the task I left the vibe on low, keeping myself right on that edge, but unable to go over and get the satisfaction I so desired. When the task was over the vibe was taken off, the 'toys' were cleaned up and put away, and I went about the rest of my day.

I'd love to see some more tasks on here guys. As long as you follow the rules in my calendar, and my likes/dislikes/limits I'm usually willing to give it a try. Come on and have some fun with me...... or are you scared too?

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 01-22-2016, 02:53 PM   #259
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Sorry this took so long to post guys, but I’m going to start posting only when I have at least 3 things to post. I’m keeping a written copy so my details are accurate though.

January 8, 2016
Tasks:
---Crotch Rope and Skirt (semper_virilis)- For this hour, wear your crotch rope and your cheerleading skirt. If you aren’t alone you may wear something other than the skirt, but must keep the rope.

Ok, so I did this task on January 8th from 12-1pm as required. I was able to stay in my bedroom alone during this time, so that means I was able to wear the skirt the whole time as well. I got my lunch and took it up to my room. I then put on the crotch rope and skirt, making sure the rope was nice and snug, before sitting at my desk and eating my lunch. I spent the remaining time in the hour straightening my room. By then end of the hour I was quite worked up and my pussy was soaked. My clit was quite sensitive from the rope being constantly rubbed over it, but other than that and being quite horny by this point I was ok.

January 11, 2016
Tasks:
---No Underwear Monday

In following both the task and staying within my limits, I only did this when I was alone in my room, which was most of the day. I really don’t like not having my underwear on, it makes me feel uncomfortable.

January 17, 2016
Tasks:
---2016 Cheerleading (lvtospank)- You haven’t had any tasks in a while. Today you will be cheering in 2016. Wear your cheerleading outfit, consisting of your old cheerleading skirt and a matching top. I want 30 minutes of enthusiastic cheering for 2016, encourage the year to be great, tell it to do well, etc.

Ok, so I did this after eating my lunch. I put on my cheerleading skirt, white panties (that’s what we had to wear when cheering. We also had to wear “bloomers” to cover our panties but I don’t have any of those anymore. If anyone wants to purchase me some though, feel free to PM me and I’ll give you my paypal info so that you can send me the needed money and I can buy them. You’ll of course get the honor of giving me the first task dealing with them, and a sincere thank you.), socks in the team colors, a white bra, and a tank-top that matches the skirt. I then put on a pair of tennis shoes (we wore white tennis shoes to cheer, but as I’ve grown, they no longer fit, so I just went with regular tennis shoes.) I then spent the next 30 minutes doing all kinds of cheers to welcome in 2016 and encourage it to be a good year (or at least better than last year). I felt silly doing this, but I did it anyway since it was a task on my calendar and was within my limits. I made sure to exert plenty of energy and by then end I was a bit tired.

January 18, 2016
Tasks:
---No Underwear Monday

Once again I had to go without underwear whenever I was in my room alone. Unfortunately I had a lot of errands I had to run so I was not without underwear for most of the day. I was however, without underwear almost all evening after finishing supper around 6:30.

I have not had any tasks since then and today is currently the 22nd of January.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 01-23-2016, 03:19 PM   #260
alex_carter
getDare Devil

January 23, 2016
Tasks:
---Morning Shower (Centurion01)- Cold/Hot shower. Start on cold until you edge, then hot until you edge, back to cold, etc... You may leave the shower after 10 edges. You may dry your hair. But air dry your body. (You may use the hair dryer). Any left over time you will remain naked. (9:00-10:00 am)
---Edging Time (Centurion01)- 21 edges in this time. (2:00-3:00 pm)
---Cornertime Punishment for not Posting (lvtospank)- If you wanted to only post when you have 3 things to report on, you should have continued doing weekly until you change your promise. The way you did it now means you broke your promise. Perform this cornertime: http://cornertime.herokuapp.com/custom/EkNvQUnOe 5 mins, 15% threshold, and post the report when done.

So I've just finished my last thing for the day (cornertime punishment) and I thought I'd see what I could do about giving you guys an early update for the day.

I started this morning with the Morning Shower task. I went and got everything set up and then got in the shower. Since the temps here are below freezing the water wasn't cold, cold, but it was still plenty cold on my skin making me shiver. I quickly did the first edge and then turned the water to warm. I spent more time edging with the warm water because I worked slower making it take longer so I had time to warm up. LOL. and I then went ahead and finished the other 10 edges rotating the water from cold to warm just like I was supposed to. After the 10 edges I turned the water back to warm and went ahead and finished my shower, washing my hair and body. I then got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my head. The whole edging and showering process took 45 minutes so I spent the last 15 minutes in my bathroom with my towel around my hair. I also used the time to go ahead and brush my teeth and wash my face with my proactive. After doing both of those things I had about 3 minutes left so I went ahead and took the towel off of my hair which was mostly dry and went ahead and sprayed my detangeler on it and combed it out. By the time I was done with that the time was up, so I went ahead and got dressed and that was that.

My next task for the day was to do 21 edges starting at 2:00 pm. I had a late lunch and finished up at 1:30, so I went ahead to my room and spent the next 30 minutes just chillin' and surfing the web before getting started at 2:00. I used my electric toothbrush since I had so many edges to do and only an hour to do them. It took pretty much the whole time to do them. I finished the 21st edge with a little over a minute left in the hour. By the time I was done my pussy was soaked as was the towel I had put down on my bed to sit on. My clit was throbbing and my whole clit was red and burning with need. I was very horny and had to spend another half an hour in my room surfing the web again and calming down from the hour of... fun.

My last task of the day was the Cornertime Punishment for not Posting. I went to my room, set up my laptop and then started the cornertime punishment. It was at this point that I found out that I had to strip naked and hold a coin at the wall. So in the 10 seconds it gives you to get ready, I quickly stripped my clothes of and grabbed a quarter from my money spot. I then held it against the wall with my nose and put my hands on my head as instructed and then spent the 5 required minutes in the corner. I ended up getting 3 extra minutes for moving to much. If you want to check up on me here's the link to the report as proof that I did it... https://cornertime.herokuapp.com/report/N10z4J6ug

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 01-23-2016, 03:42 PM   #261
centurion01
getDare Addict

Thumbs up

Nice report.
Now ill make sure you have at least 3 task a day.
I like having daily reports from my favourite calendar girl.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 04:23 PM   #262
alex_carter
getDare Devil

January 24, 2016
Tasks:
---Morning Shower (Centurion01) 9:00-10:00am –Cold/hot shower. Start on cold until you edge, then hot until you edge, back to cold, etc…. You may leave the shower after 10 edges. You may dry your hair, but air dry your body. (You many use the hair dryer). Any left over time you will remain naked.
---22 edge challenge (Centurion01) 12:00-1:00pm –22 edges with clothespins each nipple and tongue. And toothpaste on that Clit, something in your ads, using your electric toothbrush. Enjoy ;-)
---Edging time (Centurion01) 2:00-3:00pm –21 edges in this time.
---All taped up (Centurion01) 4:00-5:00pm –Take your electric toothbrush put it in the best place to bring you to the edge, then taped it in place so it won’t move. You may not turn it off until the time is up.
---Report Time (Centurion01) 5:00-5:10 pm –Write your report, while listening to female orgasm compilation.

Ok, so since I have church on Sunday Mornings and am already pressed for time as it is, I was unable to do the Morning Shower task this morning so I will be doing it before bed tonight instead.

When I got home from church, I used the bathroom and then went to my room saying I was going to nap for about an hour. When I got to my room I kept my light off in case anyone came by and I got started by stripping down and laid out a towel on my bed. I then laid on my bed and since I only had an hour to do 22 edges which is extremely hard (that’s less than 3 minutes per edge mind you, including time to cool down a bit between them) I decided to use my toothbrush. I started by rubbing some baby oil into my pussy for a moment to start to get myself worked up and ready. I did that for about 2 minutes before using the brush to work myself hard to try to meet the time limit. Unfortunately I did not meet the time limit today. It took me closer to an hour and 20 minutes to get all 22 edges done. I then cleaned up, dressed, and went to the kitchen as it was time to have lunch with my family.

After lunch I went back to my room and did the edging time task. I once again stripped down and got set up with the towel on my bed. My pussy was still wet from the previous session of edging, so this time I began without the baby oil. Instead I started right in with the brush hoping to complete this set in the 1 hour time frame. While I was closer I still needed more than the 1 hour. This time it took me 1 hour and 14 minutes to finish all 21 edges. By the end I was extremely horny and my pussy was completely and utterly sopping wet and it was a fire engine red in color. It was burning up my clit was sooooooo sensitive.

Once again, I had a little under an hours break (since the previous task ran over) before I had to start my next task, All taped up. For this task I was supposed to tape my electric toothbrush to my clit “in the best place to bring [me] to the edge”. Unfortunately, since I’m not allowed to cum, this task is impossible with the toothbrush as it is too powerful and brings me to the edge to quickly for this setup to be doable, so instead I switched the electric toothbrush out for my bullet vibe taped to my clit on the low speed. I started by using the brush to work up to a quick edge since it seems like the idea was for me to get on the edge quickly, and then I took the bullet and taped it to my clit on the low speed and left it there for the hour. On low the bullet is very good at keeping me worked up, but it’s not enough or me to go over the edge and cum, so essentially what this did was make me really horny and just increased my arousal level over the hour. Since I hadn’t really calmed down much from the previous tasks of the day, I was in a state similar to that in which I ended the last task. A bright red, dripping wet, super sensitive, burning up pussy. After the hour was up I immediately removed the vibe, turned it off, and got on my laptop to start typing this report.

Since I wasn’t sure what “female orgasm compilation” was, if it was an actual video or what and a google search didn’t turn up anything for it, I then searched google videos for the following search “girls forced to multiple orgasms”. Even though the task was only 10 minutes it takes longer than that for me to write these reports and make them worthwhile for you to read, so I assumed that I was to have the orgasm stuff going on the whole time, so as I’ve been typing up this report I’ve been playing the videos and listening to the girls orgasming over and over, something I am unallowed to do until the end of December. As one video ended I just moved on to the next. It took until about halfway through this report for my pussy to even begin to calm down. It’s still wet right this moment as I write this, but it is bearable at the moment.

And I know I've said it before guys but I'm saying it again, feel free to discuss things on here. You never know what might give someone a fun new idea for me to have to try. Also, keep in mind I love to read a nice, hot, detailed fantasy to help make me horny, so feel free to send those to me via PM if you have any.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Last edited by alex_carter; 01-24-2016 at 04:29 PM.
Old 01-26-2016, 02:44 PM   #263
alex_carter
getDare Devil

January 25 2016
Tasks:
---No Underwear Monday
---Morning Shower (Centurion01) 9:00-10:00am –Cold/hot shower. Start on cold until you edge, then hot until you edge, back to cold, etc…… You may leave the shower after 10 edges. You may dry your hair. But air dry your body. (You may use the hair dryer). Any left over time you will remain naked.
---Edging Time (Centurion01) 2:00-3:00pm –21 edges in this time.

Ok, so when I got up this morning, I got my clothes and went ahead to the bathroom. I started by using the restroom and then I put my clothes on the counter, got out a towel and washcloth, and started the shower. I then played for a few minutes getting myself ‘warmed up’ so to speak. I did not even come close to the edge, just got myself ready. I then got into the shower with the water on cold and edged as quickly as possible, after reaching the first edge I immediately put the water to warm and started slowly working my way towards the second edge. After reaching that I flipped the water back to cold and quickly did a third edge. The process continued on like that; long slow work up to the edge when in the hot water, and super speed work up to the edge in cold water. Once I finished with all 10 of the edges I proceeded to go ahead and shower like I normally would. I washed my hair and my body and then got out. I wrapped my hair in a towel and brushed my teeth and washed my face with my face wash. After that was done I had a few minutes (like 3) left in the hour so I proceeded to take my now damp but not dripping hair down, spray detangler in it, and comb it out. By the time I was done with that my body was mostly dry and the hour was up, so I took the towel and dried my pussy (since I’m not sure it’s good to get dressed with it wet, LOL) and then put the towel in the dirty clothes with the washcloth and proceeded to get dressed and go about my morning.

Then, this afternoon I had the edging time task again. I spent an hour working on the 21 edges and I finished about 30 seconds after 3:00pm. I started the hour by putting baby oil on my pussy and on the toothbrush and then I quickly started working up to the edge. After reaching the edge I waited a minute so my body could calm down before starting on the next one. As always my pussy was dripping wet and red hot when I was done.

I also spent my time whenever I was alone in my bedroom today without my underwear.

I also spent an hour this afternoon searching for a job. As required I had toothpaste on my nipples, pussy, and clit. I searched through several jobs but was only able to find 1 that I qualify for so I applied for that.

Edges: 31

January 26, 2016
Tasks:
---Morning Shower (Centurion01) 9:00-10:00am –Cold/hot shower. Start on cold until you edge, then hot until you edge, back to cold, etc…… You may leave the shower after 10 edges. You may dry your hair. But air dry your body. (You may use the hair dryer). Any left over time you will remain naked.

So once again, I started this morning with my shower. It pretty much went the same as every morning quick edge in cold water, followed by slow edge in warm water and then repeat that cycle 4 more times. Nothing new there. Again just like every morning I would then proceed to do my regular shower except this morning I didn’t wash my hair, I only do that a couple times a week. After I got out of the shower, I brushed my teeth and washed my face as usual. This whole routine pretty much takes me right at an hour with all the edging and stuff, so that works out pretty well. Sometimes I have a few minutes left so I just spend that time thinking about nothing/everything/whatever until the time is up, at which point I get dressed and go about my day.

Once again I had to do the 21 edges between 2 and 3 pm today. It went….well, as you can expect I guess. It took about 3 minutes over the 1 hour timeframe for me to finish today, and I’m pretty sure you know how my pussy looked when I was done. LOL.

And that’s all for today… Sorry the report seems so boring this time, but I’m not really sure how to describe everything again without constantly repeating myself over and over. LOL.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 01-28-2016, 09:54 PM   #264
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Sorry this wasn’t out yesterday, but read on and you’ll find out why.

January 27, 2016
Tasks:
---99 Edge Challenge (Centurion01) 10:00am-2:00pm –99 edges however you desire.
---Edging time (Centurion01) 2:00-3:00pm –21 edges in this time.
---12 Edges by hand, no toys (Centurion01) 3:00-4:00pm
---Learning time (Centurion01) 4:00-5:00pm –Learn something new about BDSM. Maybe a new kink you’d like to know more about, study pictures, read about it, watch a video.. While… Your vibe is on your Clit, taped in place, sitting fully dressed cross legged. Vibe on 1/3 speed throughout, and adjusting to the speed or removing you’ll be punished. Have fun.
---Food time (Centurion01) 5:00-6:00pm –Preferably you cook then eat during this time. In a wedgie. If not possible… until foods ready. Enjoy a nice wedgie doing as many squats as you can. At least 200. The number you get will determine how hard another days task is.
---Report time (Centurion01) 8:30-9:30pm –Write your report, while your vibe is on that Clit, full speed, vibe can be turned off only when reports done.
---Freetime (Centurion01) 9:30-11:59pm –Watch a film, relax, browse GetDare Up to you you’ve had a busy day.

So, when I woke up I started my day with my morning shower. I went downstairs and used the restroom and then turned the shower on so that the water was cold. I quickly stripped down and got in and did my first edge before proceeding to turn the water to warm. I slowly did the second edge in the warm water and the cycle continued like that… quick edge in cold, slow edge in warm water until I completed all 10 of the required edges. After that I soaped up and washed my body before getting out of the shower. I had noticed recently that with the weather finally getting colder that my skin was beginning to become dry, so after I got out I took my lotion and rubbed it in all over my body. I then proceeded to brush my teeth and wash my face. By the time I had finished all of this the hour was up so I went ahead and got dressed (in a clean set of pajamas since I wasn’t going anywhere until the evening and I had a ton of edges to do so the pajamas would be easier) and grabbed a poptart before going back to my bedroom and beginning the 99 edge challenge.

Once back in my room I put some baby oil on my clit so that it would already be nice and wet for me to start the edges since I knew today was going to be hard enough as it was. I then opened my poptart wrapper and ate the poptarts while I was working towards the first edge. I, of course, used the electric toothbrush since I only had 4 hours to do all 99 edges. After reaching the first edge I gave myself about a minute to cool down before starting again. That’s how the whole 4 hours went. Work up to the edge, 1 minute cool down and repeat with the occasional addition of some baby oil to help aid in keeping my skin moist and slick (yes my juices work, but the baby oil seems to last longer). In the 4 hour time frame I managed to complete 80 of the required edges. Immediately at 2:00 when the time was up for the 99 edges I went downstairs and made a microwave pizza for lunch, which I then brought back to my room and ate as I was working on the next task.

After returning with the pizza I once again rubbed the baby oil into my skin and started on the 21 edges. I again used the toothbrush since I only had 1 hour to complete all of these, and again I didn’t quite finish. I managed to complete 19 of the edges by 3:00 when I had to again move on to the next task.

Guess what it was time for now, that’s right, you guessed it, MORE edges. These edges though, had to be done by hand, no toys, and I had 1 hour to complete 12 of them. I grabbed the baby oil and quickly got to work with my fingers working hard to bring me to each edge as fast as possible. By this point in the day all the edging I had already done was starting to wear on me and I was already getting tired, but I kept pushing on. In the hour allotted for this task I was able to complete 10 of the required edges.

At 4:00 I had to stop that task and start my next one. I had to do some “learning” about BDSM with my vibe taped to my clit on low (that’s one third power as it has low, medium, and high, and then a bunch of random things). I once again rubbed my clit and pussy down with baby oil before taping the vibe on my clit. I then took a deep breath and turned the vibe on low power. I then went to google and searched BDSM and spent about half an hour reading stuff about it before going cross-eyed (keep in mind that by this point I was quite exhausted). Now normally when I got to the point that I was cross-eyed while looking at the screen (or doing anything for that matter really) I would take a nap (if at all possible), but with all the tasks I had still had to do I didn’t have time for a nap, so I switched over to google videos and searched BDSM there and played the videos. I ended up mostly listening to them with my eyes closed for the remaining 30 minutes of the time.

After that it was food time. Since my Aunt normally cooks while she’s watching my grandma, I offered to help. I changed my panties on (boyshorts) and pulled them up into a wedgie and then got dressed into my regular clothes and went downstairs and helped my aunt cook. While she was cooking pork chops, I made pasta salad, mashed up potatoes for mashed potatoes and cut up some vegetables for a salad. I then ate with my family (like I always do) when my mom got home around 5:30. Because I was not alone I was unable to do the squats. I probably wouldn’t have been able to do them even if I was alone, because my knee has been bothering me lately (bad/weak knees runs in my family).

After dinner I had to go to church for my practice and when I got back it was report time, but I was dead on my feet, so instead I taped my vibe to my clit put it on high, set a timer for 9:30, changed back into my pajamas, and laid on my bed. I usually can’t sleep with the vibe on, but within minutes of laying down I had fallen fast asleep. I awoke when the timer went off and I took off the vibe, wiped it off with a paper towel and then went back to sleep. I didn’t even look at my pussy to see what state it was in, all I know is that I was exhausted, and my pussy was quite sensitive and it was really wet and felt like it was about a million degrees.

Edges…119

January 28, 2016
Tasks:
--- Edging time (Centurion01) 2:00-3:00pm –21 edges in this time.

So today was much easier. While I was still tired when I woke up today wasn’t exhausting. I spent most of the day just lounging about (job hunting and stuff) and recovering from yesterday.

As usual though, I started with my morning shower task. It pretty much went like every other day I’ve done it. Fast edges in the cold water alternating with slow edges in the warm water….. have I ever said I absolutely hate cold water…..? Anyway, after the edging I went ahead and washed up as normal before getting out of the shower where I then proceeded to brush my teeth and wash my face to take care of the rest of the hour. After that I got dressed and like I said, I made today a nice easy day after everything I had to do yesterday.

My only other task for the day was the 21 edges at 2pm. It was close, but I managed to complete all 21 edges today with less than a minute to spare. I used the brush and baby oil as normal.

My clit was still really sensitive when I woke up today and it stayed that way throughout most of the day. I also was horny pretty much all day and my pussy was quite wet, except for while I was edging… then it was dripping, lol.

Edges…31

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 01-31-2016, 08:45 PM   #265
alex_carter
getDare Devil

January 29, 2016
Tasks:
---Morning Shower (Centurion01) 9:00-10:00am –Cold/hot shower. Start on cold until you edge, then hot until you edge, back to cold, etc……You may leave the shower after 10 edges. You may dry your hair. But air dry your body. (You may use the hair dryer). Any left over time you will remain naked.

So, when I woke up I went to take my daily shower, as I’ve been doing since the task started. I began by using the bathroom, then getting in the shower and doing my first edge in cold water as fast as possible. After that I switched it over to the warm water and slowly did a second edge in the warm water. I continued that cycle, edge as fast as possible in the cold water, edge slowly as possible in the warm water and then I continued that cycle for a total of 10 edges. After that I proceeded to take my regular shower, washing my hair and body, before getting out, wrapping my hair in a towel and using the remaining time to brush my teeth and wash my face. I then took my hair out of the towel and it was damp, but mostly dry so I went ahead and combed it out and braided it. By then the hour was up and my body was dry so I went ahead and got dressed and went about my business for the day.

Later that afternoon (at 2:00) I had to start my next task. I had an hour to do 21 edges. I didn’t quite finish them, I only got 20 done in the hour so I went ahead and finished the last one which took an additional 4 minutes. After finishing I cleaned up and went about my day, only, I was a little hornier, wetter, and hotter at this point. LOL.

January 30, 2016
Tasks:
---Morning Shower (Centurion01) 9:00-10:00am –Cold/hot shower. Start on cold until you edge, then hot until you edge, back to cold, etc……You may leave the shower after 10 edges. You may dry your hair. But air dry your body. (You may use the hair dryer). Any left over time you will remain naked.

Once again, I started my morning with my shower but because I had plans so I had to do this early. As usual, I did my first edge in the cold water as quickly as possible. I then went ahead and did my next edge in the warm water, no rush of course. And so the cycle continued, edge in cold water fast and edge in warm water slowly. After finishing the 10 edges I quickly washed my body and then got out and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I was then able to get dressed because the hour was up.

After that I was busy all day long, so I was gone until late se the edges weren’t done at 2:00, but they were begun as soon as I got home around 9:00pm. I spent the hour doing the edges and finished around about a minute after 10 and I was exhausted so I quickly cleaned up and then went to bed.

January 31, 2016
Tasks:

So this morning I woke up and went to church. Since I have to be there quite early in the morning, the shower isn’t being done until after I write this, at which point I will be going straight to bed since I’m tired… scratch that… exhausted.

I did the 21 edges this afternoon as required though. They went without any problems, not that I was expecting any, and I finished right at the 1 hour mark. When I finished my pussy was red and quite warm and was dripping wet. I quickly cleaned up and then went about my business.

I’m going to get in the shower now and then head off to bed. Good night guys.

Edges: 21 (soon to be 31)

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 02-15-2016, 10:10 PM   #266
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Hey guys, I know it's been a while since I reported last, but life got busy. I hope to get you guys an update within the next few days and get back to regular reporting. Please know that while I don't always have time to report, I ALWAYS make time to do the tasks (at least at some point in the day, even if it's not the right time necessarily).

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 03-16-2016, 01:59 PM   #267
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Sorry for the lack of reports, but I got really busy there for a while. I hope to start reporting again when I have more tasks.

Remember I always do all tasks even when I can't report on them.

Also, remember to follow the rules when posting tasks. They can be found in a link in my signature, the same place you can find the link to my calendar.

Love ya guys!!!

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 03-17-2016, 07:22 PM   #268
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Report:
Thursday, March 17, 2016

Tasks: None

I had no tasks today so I have nothing to report on.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 04-04-2016, 11:24 PM   #269
alex_carter
getDare Devil

So, you guys can look forward to a task later tonight as I have a task on my calendar to do today....yay!

Also, to the person who posted the task for April 12th, please either post here and let me know who you are or PM me, I have something we need to discuss about it.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 04-05-2016, 01:31 AM   #270
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

Did you do my crawling and crotch rope task? I forgot to put my name on it. I have also not received an update about the silk scarf task.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fun, public calendar, punishment, rules, tasks/dares