Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 10-31-2018, 10:58 AM   #256
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

"I don't care which way we go! Heck I don't care if you use me as a shield! Just get me down from here!"

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to WAMPup for this post:
Old 10-31-2018, 01:13 PM   #257
SmashNSplat

Okay, if Shana isn’t there then this is what I’ll do if I don’t have magic. Ignore the second half of the previous post.

Krill looks around in panic, seeing that Nol:n was clearly starting to get scared and had reasons to do so. He looked around quickly, seeing if there was something that he could use to help get Nolon out of the situation.

Eventually, he was forced to brandish his sword. He took a breath as he willed himself to do what he needed to.

Probably against his better judgment, he ran towards the hippos and started to jump across them like stepping stones; defending himself against any hippos that would attack him. He would grab Nolon and drag him to safety, hoping that the rest of the team who were there would at least try to keep them safe.
Limits - Family | Public | Blackmail | Social Suicide
PM Dares
Kik: GungedGonads
Profile Pic Is Me
SmashNSplat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 09:59 AM   #258
BondageLisa
getDare Sweetheart

Iris is captured in her own thoughts, plotting escape.

Lisa | 24 | Female | Submissive

Click here for Likes, Dislikes, Limits, PM Dares and other important info

Not looking for submissives
Not Looking for a mommy/daddy

BondageLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 10:47 AM   #259
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

I'd assume we all have our magic back given we got a full rest before this, anyway...

I watch as the party tries to rescue each other.

I'll use my elven dexterity to keep from falling in and use my quarterstaff to smack the hippos noses to make the retreat. (That might be a fun game, of this wasn't deadly.)

I call out to krill to head downstream as it's most likely to lead us to a village.

I also tell Somyar to keep track of Iris. It's fine if she falls in the slime, but would be bad if she gets eaten or drowns.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 02:31 AM   #260
pantydabbler

After a quick moment of indecision i hear griffin shout watch the traitor, i dont care if she gets slimed but dont let her die.

Realising we might need her and she could be planning an escape i summon my dogs to watch over her and attenpt to keep an eye on the battle and iris. Ready to spring into action if needed

punishments: diaper in public(only pee), messy underwear, pictures/cam(no face), underwear controll

Limits: public, friend/family, anyone finding out, swirlies, heavy-pain, toys, poo eatin/play and pee drinking , anal, cum eating

kik: pantydabbler

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70330
pantydabbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 10:48 AM   #261
KinkNameWithNumbers

As slime oozed from the shattered earth, Torden Lightning Formed atop the nearest hippo and struck at the creature's head, blinding and deafening it with his static blows. He followed this by firing Bolts at the other beasts around him until his party had made their decision. Once the party begins to leave, Torden Lightning Forms back to dry land and follows.

If Krill fails to rescue Nolon: Seeing the rescue attempt(s) fail, Torden Lightning Forms over to the hippo Nolon is stranded on. He makes an apologetic face at the bard before throwing Nolon over his shoulder at the nearest shore. Right after letting go, Torden uses his Thunderclap; it shouldn't be enough to seriously injure Nolon, but the shockwave should get him to dry land.

Likes/Limits - Toys/Accessories - BDSM Test

I will give a write up of any dare I accept, either through a blog post or PM
If I do not complete the dare word for word for any reason, I will add one day to my chastity time
If my report is not satisfactory, tell me why to add two days
If I do not complete a dare, I will add three days
If chastity time is to be added while not caged, the time is tripled

Not currently caged
KinkNameWithNumbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 06:17 PM   #262
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Our heroes are once again flung into action, Hippo's everywhere...the land below their feet becoming thick slime pools...the once clear river turning Pink as the slime flows into it.

Nolan is flailing around on the back of the giant Hippo he mistook for a rock! While the rest of the group is being charged by other Hippos that have emerged from the river bed!

Iris is looking around trying to find a way to run while all this chaos is going on around the group...but before she gets a chance she finds herself confronted by Somyar's dogs of light that hold her in place, she cowers at their imposing form and stays put...however Somyar was so busy focusing on Iris he didn't think to defend himself, he is caught unaware by a charging Hippo that knocks him flying! He lands face down in a pool of slime!

Forfeit: Strawberry yoghurt over your head! (Somyar)

Shana hangs back, once again shying from the action and moaning that they should have gone to the forest like she said, she can't help but laugh at Nolan's predicament!

Krill springs into action to save his trusted comrade Nolon! He magics up a magical bridge to run across, brandishing his sword he runs across this to reach his close friend!
Griffin too uses his quarterstaff to vault onto the back of a Hippo, using it as cover as he smacks at the others that are advancing towards him, his Elven dexterity keeps him aloft!
Torden decides to go into attack mode...his default setting, he lightning forms above a charging beast and pummels it's head with blows, sending it crashing into the ground, firing lightning bolts at other advancing Hippos!

With Griffin and Torden's actions, Krill is given the cover he needs to run across his magical bridge, he grabs Nolon, bundling him into his arms and whacks the Hippo with the butt of his sword, knocking the beast out and making it collapse, he lands safely with Nolon in tow to the ground on the other side of the magnificent beast!

Our heroes run! Somyar picking himself up and grabbing Iris on the way who can't help but laugh at his Pink form now...Shana follows on behind from a raised ledge, keeping track of the party...

They head downstream, eventually the Hippo's give up on their chase!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 06:37 PM   #263
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Our adventurer's slow once they realise they are clear, but deciding that no place in this land is ever safe for long they keep moving, following the course of the river downstream...what other horror's would this new land produce?

It isn't too long before they reach the next point of interest...looking at the ground they suddenly see a trail of breadcrumbs that head into a small wood at the side of the river...given it must have been something intelligent that left this trail they decide to follow it...

Walking into the thick undergrowth they walk in line, Torden and Nolon at the front, followed closely by Krill who wants to stick close to Nolon...Iris and Somyar walk together with Griffin close behind...Shana following the group to the left of the line, a short distance away...

It isn't too long before they find themselves in the middle of the wooded grove and they see a house...but not an ordinary house...this one looks like it is made of Gingerbread, covered with sweets, candy cans, gum drops...Mars bars...every kind of confection the group could think of was covering this cottage, a roof made of dripping icing, a custard filled Jacuzzi out the back...this place was crazy...

The breadcrumbs end at the entrance to the cottage...Nolon peers through the window at the front...but realises this is made from clear rock candy and can't help but give it a lick, he wears a small hole through it which he peers through...he see's an old lady on a Chocolate stool tied up, a boy wearing a lumberjack outfit and a girl in a red hood are helping themselves to the contents of the house, stashing sweet furniture into a sack, gorging themselves on all kinds of confection...the hole that Nolon created magically seals itself...growing back over with the sweet crystal rock...

They hear a howling coming from the trees...Wolves?

What does our group want to do?

1. Will they storm in and save the sweet old lady?
2. Will they take chunks of the regrowing house to fill their supplies and run?
3. Will they investigate further before taking action?
4. Will they run back to the river staying out of this?

Note there is no other way out of the forest apart from the trail they took before and will continue going downstream after this episode

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 06:05 PM   #264
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Im fine taking pieces of the house and stocking up. I could care less about the old hag. Im not risking getting messy in a house of food

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 07:11 PM   #265
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Nolon has the urge to help the hag, and on any other day would likely jump at the chance to play the heroic role. But with how he was bested by hippos earlier, he was not exactly confident he would get out unharmed. He will help stock up on supplies from the house while keeping en eye on what's going on inside. So far nobody seems to be in any danger, but if it looks like anyone is about to get violent in there he will hop through that window no matter how big of a scene it makes.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 01:50 PM   #266
SmashNSplat

Although perhaps he normally would try to help the woman in the house, Krill was a little shaken. He didn’t know why he had suddenly gotten protective over Nolon, but he now knew he didn’t like seeing the other man in danger.

Because of this, he simply removed the sword from its scabbard and stood next to Nolon as he started to get supplies. He was ready to jump in front of anything that came Nolon's way. But for now, he was just going to keep his eye on the window of the house and keep his sword ready if they needed to attack.
Limits - Family | Public | Blackmail | Social Suicide
PM Dares
Kik: GungedGonads
Profile Pic Is Me
SmashNSplat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 09:25 AM   #267
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

I agree. We have no idea what the rules of the land is espically sincevthings like candy houses exist. It's like from some sort of children's fable....

Take some supplies and leave. Better we keep moving and avoid the wolves.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 07:31 AM   #268
KinkNameWithNumbers

Torden, unsure of what to make of the situation inside the cottage, is unsure of the proper action to take in this situation. He sees that no one else in his group seems concerned with the trio inside and they begin ripping pieces off the building and stashing them for later. Just as Torden reaches out to do the same, he hears a howling coming from the forest and decides instead to stand guard, ensuring nothing surprises the party.

Likes/Limits - Toys/Accessories - BDSM Test

I will give a write up of any dare I accept, either through a blog post or PM
If I do not complete the dare word for word for any reason, I will add one day to my chastity time
If my report is not satisfactory, tell me why to add two days
If I do not complete a dare, I will add three days
If chastity time is to be added while not caged, the time is tripled

Not currently caged
KinkNameWithNumbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 05:21 AM   #269
pantydabbler

After having been thouroughly routed and covered in pink goop im not eager to take needless risks. Seeing my companions start stealing from the house i decide to stand guard instead and look for an oppertunity of revenge on iris fpr lauging at me...

punishments: diaper in public(only pee), messy underwear, pictures/cam(no face), underwear controll

Limits: public, friend/family, anyone finding out, swirlies, heavy-pain, toys, poo eatin/play and pee drinking , anal, cum eating

kik: pantydabbler

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70330
pantydabbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 01:55 PM   #270
Kiny sarah

If this thread is still active I’d like to join

1. Their character name: Sarah
2. Their race (Human, Ork, Elf, Dwarf): elf
3. Your characters weapon: bow
4. Their characters special skill (one per player, be creative...anything overpowered will be turned against you, so keep it realistic).
:a powerful shot that has a large radius and if anyone is in front can get hit as well but it lacks accuracy and leaves me open for a little while And
Kiny sarah is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gunge, messy, roleplay