Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-15-2014, 06:30 AM   #241
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to juanita_m

Quote:
Originally Posted by subby999uk View Post
Get undressed so you are wearing just bra and panties.
Lay on her bed and start masturbating through the panties, edging every couple of minutes
Keep doing this until you hear her opening the door, at which point you jump up from the bed and start putting your clothes on as quickly as you can.

Hopefully you can think of a good reason why you were half dressed when she walked in.

10 points if she catches you in your bra and panties
5 points if your dressed before she see's you
Whoreanita is about to start doing this now. She is nervous yet desperate for points, especially in her current state after 4 edges, so she is lying on her colleague's bed wearing only her bra and panties.

While she does this, Whoreanita wants to hurt her tits to earn some extra points, it would be great if she has some suggestions for that too.

P.S. - The internet is still working though it has been over 1 hour, i guess there will be an extra charge, but Whoreanita will bear that on her colleague's behalf.

31/f

Bra Size - 34B bordering on C, Waist - 26, Hips/Ass - 34

Last orgasm: 31st December '17

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares
juanita_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 06:32 AM   #242
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by domme84 View Post
good report, whoreanita.
You have earned the edges.

now go spread your legs wide in front of the door, and flick your clit 30 times with the dildo inserted.

This will earn you 2 points
4 points more if edge before and after
I am starting to do subby999uk's dare now, but i would love for you and the others to tell me how i should hurt my tits for extra points while i do that dare.

31/f

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares
Old 03-15-2014, 06:34 AM   #243
domme84

use the nipple clams with chain in your mouth to pull on your nipples
turn on clamp 90 degrees every 30 seconds, then the other

completing my dare this way will give your 2 more points, make sure the clamps are as tight as they can be

Last edited by domme84; 03-15-2014 at 06:45 AM.
domme84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 07:24 AM   #244
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Get undressed so you are wearing just bra and panties.
Lay on her bed and start masturbating through the panties, edging every couple of minutes
Keep doing this until you hear her opening the door, at which point you jump up from the bed and start putting your clothes on as quickly as you can.

Hopefully you can think of a good reason why you were half dressed when she walked in.

10 points if she catches you in your bra and panties
5 points if your dressed before she see's you
Quote:
use the nipple clams with chain in your mouth to pull on your nipples
turn on clamp 90 degrees every 30 seconds, then the other

completing my dare this way will give your 2 more points, make sure the clamps are as tight as they can be
Ok i did a combination of both these dares, and i am now back in my room. I am now back to my room and on a slow phone internet connection, so will post the etailed report later. It is suffice to say that the dares have left me sooo desperate and aroused, and my pussy is so wet from my juices that it looks as if half a tube of lube has been emptied on it. My clit and nipples are literally throbbing.

Me and my colleagues all now have to gather for a few more activities in the next 15-20 mins, but i would love to do some more short dares before i leave to earn more points. Specifically dares that will ensure that my braless boobs and nipples are hurting and reminding me of what they went through while i am doing the activities. (I will be braless as i am following malesub19's dare of going braless the entire trip).

31/f

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares

Last edited by juanita_m; 03-15-2014 at 08:06 AM.
Old 03-15-2014, 07:27 AM   #245
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Rub your nipples with sandpaper, while your doing this you can rub your clit with the little finger of your non dominant hand.
3 points for each edge you manage while doing this

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 07:30 AM   #246
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

So you want your tits to hurt? Give 20 harsh spankings to each tit every time you go to the bathroom. This way you earn 1 point per bathroom visit.

If you do it in a cubicle of a public restroom, when someone else is inside the there you earn 5 points, you can earn 10 for undressing completely and doing it outside a cubicle in a public restroom.

likes, dislikes, limits

I'm open to try new things!
malesub19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 07:44 AM   #247
sub_boy
getDare Sweetheart

okay, hope this is good.
you will have eva drive you on the highway or somewhere you can be seen by others but not for very long. you can wear whatever you want to the car and if its cold until your warm. but once on the highway you must wear:

reavealing top any bottoms - 1 point
just bra any bottoms - 2 points
just a skirt no top - 3 points
just panties no top - 4 points
naked - 5 points
naked + nipple clamps with chain - 6 points
naked + ball gag - 7 points
both of the last 2 - 10 points
you also get plus 2 points if you have a buttplug in and another 2 for a pussy insertion or vibrator.

you have to drive around for 20 minutes. time of day is up to you.
sub_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 08:05 AM   #248
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Rub your nipples with sandpaper, while your doing this you can rub your clit with the little finger of your non dominant hand.
3 points for each edge you manage while doing this
I did this. I removed a strip of sandpaper from my toy bag and started rubbing it on my right nipple. I gasped as i did the first few rubs, as it made my nipple burn. I started rubbing my clit with the little finger of my left (non-dominant) hand as i continued rubbing my right nipple with the coarse sandpaper. While my little finger was not as strong, i was already terribly aroused so i had not trouble finding pleasure. Within a minute of this my right nipple felt like a layer of its skin had been scraped off, it burned so terribly, but i also reached an edge, barely managing to stop in time so that i didn't cum. I stopped rubbing the sandpaper on my right nipple as well. My right nipple looked almost reddish and felt raw. It burned so much even after i had stopped.

I didn't have much time so i immediately started rubbing my left nipple with the sandpaper while rubbing my clit with the little finger of my left hand. The little finger was starting to hurt a lot an had gone weak, but i pressed on. I was moaning, squealing and shouting from the pain+pleasure attack and i soon edged, literally screaming from the effort of stopping myself from going over the edge. I stopped rubbing my nipple too and was in tears from the pain and the desperation of wanting to cum. My left nipple looked very sore just like the right nipple and both are still burning like hell. I think i could have been gentler with the rubbing. I know my nipples are going to torture me throughout the day now, and they are going to burn terribly even more so because i will be braless and my boobs will jiggle more freely making my nipples rub against my top a lot more.

I am already very late so i better get dressed and leave, thanks for the dare and the chance to earn points.

Points earned through this dare = 6

Total points tally = 355 + 6 = 361.

31/f

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares
Old 03-15-2014, 08:17 AM   #249
domme84

spank your self 30 times on your ass and 20 times on your tits for forgetting to use "whoreanita"

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanita_m View Post
I am starting to do subby999uk's dare now, but i would love for you and the others to tell me how i should hurt my tits for extra points while i do that dare.
Old 03-15-2014, 08:48 AM   #250
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Quote:
spank your self 30 times on your ass and 20 times on your tits for forgetting to use "whoreanita"
I am sorry, my mistake as I was supposed to do it for 1 hour. I will punish myself with the spanks once I am back in my room after the activities.

What should I use to spank myself with? Are my hands ok, or do you want me to use something else?

31/f

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares
Old 03-15-2014, 08:52 AM   #251
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I did this. I removed a strip of sandpaper from my toy bag and started rubbing it on my right nipple. I gasped as i did the first few rubs, as it made my nipple burn. I started rubbing my clit with the little finger of my left (non-dominant) hand as i continued rubbing my right nipple with the coarse sandpaper. While my little finger was not as strong, i was already terribly aroused so i had not trouble finding pleasure. Within a minute of this my right nipple felt like a layer of its skin had been scraped off, it burned so terribly, but i also reached an edge, barely managing to stop in time so that i didn't cum. I stopped rubbing the sandpaper on my right nipple as well. My right nipple looked almost reddish and felt raw. It burned so much even after i had stopped.

I didn't have much time so i immediately started rubbing my left nipple with the sandpaper while rubbing my clit with the little finger of my left hand. The little finger was starting to hurt a lot an had gone weak, but i pressed on. I was moaning, squealing and shouting from the pain+pleasure attack and i soon edged, literally screaming from the effort of stopping myself from going over the edge. I stopped rubbing my nipple too and was in tears from the pain and the desperation of wanting to cum. My left nipple looked very sore just like the right nipple and both are still burning like hell. I think i could have been gentler with the rubbing. I know my nipples are going to torture me throughout the day now, and they are going to burn terribly even more so because i will be braless and my boobs will jiggle more freely making my nipples rub against my top a lot more.

I am already very late so i better get dressed and leave, thanks for the dare and the chance to earn points.

Points earned through this dare = 6

Total points tally = 355 + 6 = 361.
My nipples are killing me right now, feeling really raw against my top. I am in the middle of a team activity and I am unable to focus at all! And my pussy is so wet and I know that my panties are soaked, I am worried that soon there might be a damp patch showing through my jeans too!

31/f

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares
Old 03-15-2014, 08:55 AM   #252
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by malesub19 View Post
So you want your tits to hurt? Give 20 harsh spankings to each tit every time you go to the bathroom. This way you earn 1 point per bathroom visit.

If you do it in a cubicle of a public restroom, when someone else is inside the there you earn 5 points, you can earn 10 for undressing completely and doing it outside a cubicle in a public restroom.
This will be done for sure! Spanks with my hands are OK?

31/f

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares
Old 03-15-2014, 09:44 AM   #253
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Quote:
My nipples are killing me right now, feeling really raw against my top. I am in the middle of a team activity and I am unable to focus at all! And my pussy is so wet and I know that my panties are soaked, I am worried that soon there might be a damp patch showing through my jeans too!
Awww, poor nipples, when you are back at the hotel, if you are in the bar, ask the bartender for half a lemon.

3 points if you take it into the rest room and squeeze the lemon against your nipples like you're trying to extract the juice.
10 points if you do it in the bar.

This task is only valid for tonight, while your nipples are still sore

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)

Last edited by subby999uk; 03-15-2014 at 10:20 AM.
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 11:38 AM   #254
domme84

use a belt if you have one, otherwise hands will do.

Quote:
I am sorry, my mistake as I was supposed to do it for 1 hour. I will punish myself with the spanks once I am back in my room after the activities.

What should I use to spank myself with? Are my hands ok, or do you want me to use something else?
Old 03-15-2014, 01:03 PM   #255
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Awww, poor nipples, when you are back at the hotel, if you are in the bar, ask the bartender for half a lemon.

3 points if you take it into the rest room and squeeze the lemon against your nipples like you're trying to extract the juice.
10 points if you do it in the bar.

This task is only valid for tonight, while your nipples are still sore
Just thinking about this makes me shiver! You are a cruel man!

I might still try it but I would have preferred more points for song it in the rest room as the pain will still be intense. Doing it at the bar will not be possible as my colleagues will also be there.

31/f

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk