Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-25-2013, 05:46 AM   #2506
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

You will go out in your backyard and get naked. Bring chocolate syrup and cover your body completely. Don't forget to shampoo it into your hair as well. Now you get to lay out and relax until it dries. Then you may jerk off before going back into clean up.

For me, would love a dare that's going have me out semi-public or public and caught in just my tighty whities. but, please, not too crazy....

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 06:15 AM   #2507
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

ok so put on you tighty whities and a long coat now walk to a semi public place drop the coat walk for 5 more mins and do some sort of work out routine then when your done grab your coat but walk as far as you dare without it on pm me with how far you maneged

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 07:16 AM   #2508
Dune
getDare Addict

well get on a nice pait of big underwear and tape the leg holes as tight as you can, now get a can of beans and pour them into your underwear, finnaly tape your waistband closed as much as possible and put on some high rideing underwear so people dont notice the tape. now you can go to a friends house for the day and have the lovely feeling of squishy beans moving around your underwear

25/male

likes - mild humiliation, chance dares and sleep
limits - social suicide, bodily substances, chastity, pics, anal :P
Dune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 06:00 AM   #2509
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

For you, dress casual and go to the mall. Jeans, tighty whities, tshirt. Tuck your shirt into your underwear though. Now you get to go to the mall and go walk around for the next 2 hours.
Easy enough, right? Oh, almost forgot, your underwear goes on over your jeans Don't forget to tuck your shirt in.
Who knows, maybe the new style will catch on!

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 08:15 AM   #2510
powerless

The next time you go out shopping you have to wear underwear of the opposite sex.

Before you leave you must go into the bathroom and cum into the underwear and you can not take off the underwear until you get home.

Likes: Control, orgasm control, bondage, brain tasks, reward tasks, discreet public, clothing control,femdom

Dislikes: messy, being naked, pain, corner time

Limits: family, illegal, drinking body fluids, scat, cam, pics, shaving, public, anal
powerless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 08:17 AM   #2511
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

for the next 30 mins you should have your bare bum touching your front door it will be very hard to explain if anybody come threw it

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 10:55 PM   #2512
This Guy

I was sent here from the Male Farm... My cunt lips weren't wet. Handcuff/tie your wrists together and pee yourself. Stay that way until the majority of the pee is dried.

Dislikes/limits: Public, family, scat, messy.

Anything else is fair game
This Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 05:34 AM   #2513
EllieStone

Go into the shower and stay in there with the water as cold as you can bear it for 5 mins then pour custard over your head and stay like that for 5 mins then wash it off with the water as cold as you can bear it for 5 mins. After you've done all this you have to stand in the shower until you are completely dry but you can't use a towel, you just have to stand there and wait to dry.

Dislikes: body writing, anal, some pain

Limits: public, involving others, too much pain

Under my avatar it says "monkeys, never turn your back on them"
EllieStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 08:01 AM   #2514
themessyman

Don't know if you like messy or not but pour beans, ketchup, cake batter and smash eggs on your head then get your cock hard and take plenty of pictures of yourself. Post them in at least 5 online albums or forums with links from this thread
themessyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 12:50 PM   #2515
smallpenisboy

Since you like messy do your own dare
smallpenisboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 02:00 PM   #2516
babygd

errr not sure on likes/limits soooo...

Crossdress in all pink youthful clothing and pretend your a little girl for the day, lisp, mince and walk with your hands all limp and camp like.
WONT DO: Permanent, serious bodily harm, family, over the top, daytime public, illegal
babygd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 02:12 PM   #2517
kickskicks

wear a diaper out, wet it, then go into public bathroom stall to remove it. carry it out of the stall in full view of anyone else in the restroom to dump into the trash.
Dislikes:
Limits: family, illegal, scat, blood, shaving, permanent, blackmail

Male Farm breed — bull

Looking for Mistress or Master -- PM me if interested
kickskicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 02:16 PM   #2518
PissLover
Account Banned

Go for a wal around the lock but every ten steps you must squeeze your dick as hard as possible.

My loves, likes, dislikes and limits

I am NOT going to orgasm or edge, please STOP asking!!! I also do not do vaginal insertions.

If you ask me the reasons behind ANY of my limits I will ignore you
PissLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 02:23 PM   #2519
This Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllieStone View Post
Go into the shower and stay in there with the water as cold as you can bear it for 5 mins then pour custard over your head and stay like that for 5 mins then wash it off with the water as cold as you can bear it for 5 mins. After you've done all this you have to stand in the shower until you are completely dry but you can't use a towel, you just have to stand there and wait to dry.

I think you're in the wrong thread... That doesn't seem humiliating, just incredibly unpleasant.

PissLover, I want you to sit on your porch/deck, piss yourself, and sit there for five minutes, if you can pull it off so that you don't come into contact with your family/friends. You can do it at night, too, if you need.

Dislikes/limits: Public, family, scat, messy.

Anything else is fair game
This Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 05:37 PM   #2520
supbro

Take a photo of your self in a wedgie spnking your self then make it your prophiel pick
supbro is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bladder control, cbt