Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-21-2021, 11:37 AM   #226
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post
How about walking around with short or jeans. Make sure the zipper is down and you're using a bright colour panties. You can also "forget" to button up one or two buttons of your shirt.

The alternative is wearing a thin towel while wandering in your house when your sister is around. Extra point if your nipple is poking your towel.
These are both awesome!

I’ll definitely be doing the towel one today and will probably try the other one with the bright panties either today or tomorrow.

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

Limits: anything illegal, extreme exposure. Pain (needles) Photos or videos.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 12:38 PM   #227
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Don’t wear a bra the next time you go out. The shape of your nipples should be visible through the fabric of your top. Wear mask, sunglasses, hat, or whatever you feel comfortable in. Count the number of people who look at your chest.
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to loopback for this post:
Old 02-21-2021, 02:03 PM   #228
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
The alternative is wearing a thin towel while wandering in your house when your sister is around. Extra point if your nipple is poking your towel.
I just completed this dare. My parents had gone out shopping and left me and my sister at home alone so I figured it would be the best opportunity to do it.
I took a quick shower, that way I would have a good excuse at to why I am wearing a towel. I got the thinnest towel I could find and wrapped it around my body then walked out of the bathroom. I heard my sister in the living room and walked by, acting like I was going toward the kitchen.

She saw me and was definitely surprised by my lack of clothes. My nipples were hard and could be seen thrifty the towel, but I’m not sure if I was close enough for her to tell. She asked me what I was doing and I told her I just showered and thought nobody was home and was grabbing a drink.
She definitely seemed surprised and a bit awkward about it but did not question it any further.

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

The following 3 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post:
Old 02-21-2021, 02:35 PM   #229
grannyd16
Prodigy

Why not do some shopping. You need to be wearing a skirt or a dress (the shorter the better) and a backpack. Once you get to the shop, lift the back of your skirt and tuck it behind the backpack and see how many people look without saying anything
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to grannyd16 for this post:
Old 02-21-2021, 11:03 PM   #230
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lushrant View Post
I just completed this dare. My parents had gone out shopping and left me and my sister at home alone so I figured it would be the best opportunity to do it.
I took a quick shower, that way I would have a good excuse at to why I am wearing a towel. I got the thinnest towel I could find and wrapped it around my body then walked out of the bathroom. I heard my sister in the living room and walked by, acting like I was going toward the kitchen.

She saw me and was definitely surprised by my lack of clothes. My nipples were hard and could be seen thrifty the towel, but I’m not sure if I was close enough for her to tell. She asked me what I was doing and I told her I just showered and thought nobody was home and was grabbing a drink.
She definitely seemed surprised and a bit awkward about it but did not question it any further.
Thrilling but it seems off with only flashing and nothing else. Like take a cum/edge before so you can feel something is drooling when you talk. You can also plug your ass to divide your concentration between keeping it there and answering to her. Stench the conversation too, so it won't end to fast. You can tell her how was your day or ask her instead.

Let me add something to my bright panty dare:
Play with your clit for 2 mins as soon as you can after someone sees if your zipper is down.
The more people who see, the more soaked your panty is.
Since the colour is bright, I'm sure it will be noticeable

Edit:
Do you have bead bracelet?

Last edited by Akitawa; 02-22-2021 at 12:49 AM.
Akitawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 04:33 AM   #231
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Hi Lushrant! Always wanted to post something here, but ended up appreciating the thread from the distance. Mainly because you already have a lot of creative users giving you tasks and I'm too lazy to look back and see everything you've already done

Still haven't done that but I guess I'll try.

On the line of what you seem to like:

World below - For this, possibily wear a high crop top or something that will cover your top half the least possible and go bra-less. If you don't feel comfortable like that, wear something longer and consider wearing bra. Bring a towel with you, get in the car and completely strip your bottom half. Keep on shoes if you have trouble driving barefooted (I personally love it) and throw everything else as far as you can in the back of the car. Keep the towel on your side for emergency situations

While driving around like this, you can experiment with different things:

- approach people for asking informations. Window down on the driver side and get their attention before asking for informations on how to reach x place. You can consider rolling a d6 to see how many persons you'll have to approach or have a rule that you'll always have to gently play with yourself while you are talking to them. If they get too close you can try and stop them teehee or simply put the towel over your lap when you don't feel comfortable or they get too close.

- reach edge while parked. Park in a lot or somewhere else. easy: quiet parking, as covered as you can. reach an edge and leave. medium: lively parking, half covered, close your eyes (or wear blindfold) and reach one edge. hardcore: busy parking, half covered or not covered at all, close your eyes and reach an edge

- drive-through. go at a drive-through, if there is one near, and take an order while you keep on rubbing your clit. when they give you the meal, put the warm package inbetween your legs, close to the pussy, and keep it there untill you are on the road again. if it's too hot, by all means, don't do that

- right side free. find a road that has only fields/it's closed/empty on the passenger side. close the towel with the window so that your face is hidden to the side where the people and buildings are, but your chest shows. raise your top just over your nipples and go for a while like that, keeping nipples at the height of the frame that it's still free. having your top over your nipples shouldn't show anything in front but anyone that looks in from the side will notice

- recover clothes. choose an option to recover your clothes from the back of the car: option a. find a quiet parking lot and park in a covered place. exit the car and run to the back of it, paying attention at not being caught, then jump in, close the back door and get dressed again while in there. option b: try to reach the back of the car by jumping over both row of seats (head first and ass up high, don't cheat hehe) and then dress back while you are there. In both cases, consider taking an edge before being able to put a piece of clothing back on (socks and shoes count as one)

When you are finished, drive back home and have an orgasm thinking about the experience you just had and the thrills that it gave you.

If you have a vibe to keep on your clit while doing the challenges, might be easier and more fun for you to reach the edges while you focus on your surroundings.

Have fun!

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA

Last edited by kaiman; 02-22-2021 at 05:17 AM.
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kaiman for this post:
Old 02-22-2021, 07:08 AM   #232
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Thrilling but it seems off with only flashing and nothing else. Like take a cum/edge before so you can feel something is drooling when you talk. You can also plug your ass to divide your concentration between keeping it there and answering to her. Stench the conversation too, so it won't end to fast. You can tell her how was your day or ask her instead.

Let me add something to my bright panty dare:
Play with your clit for 2 mins as soon as you can after someone sees if your zipper is down.
The more people who see, the more soaked your panty is.
Since the colour is bright, I'm sure it will be noticeable

Edit:
Do you have bead bracelet?
I’ve already done the towel dare with her and feel like it may be suspicious if I do the exact same thing again. Today is her last day home, she’s going back to where she lives for college again. I’d be happy to try something else that involves her, just let me know today.

And yes, I do have a bead bracelet.

19 F

Old 02-22-2021, 07:48 PM   #233
grannyd16
Prodigy

Can't wait to read more
Old 02-22-2021, 11:24 PM   #234
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I’ve already done the towel dare with her and feel like it may be suspicious if I do the exact same thing again. Today is her last day home, she’s going back to where she lives for college again. I’d be happy to try something else that involves her, just let me know today.

And yes, I do have a bead bracelet.
Ahh too bad then, let's keep it for the next time. Wear earphone so you can use it as an excuse.

How is the bathroom in your house, every bedrooms have one or there's a big one outside?

If your bracelet can be made into string with a simple click, try to use it as anal bead and tell us your experience compare with using fingers.
Old 02-23-2021, 07:21 AM   #235
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Ahh too bad then, let's keep it for the next time. Wear earphone so you can use it as an excuse.

How is the bathroom in your house, every bedrooms have one or there's a big one outside?

If your bracelet can be made into string with a simple click, try to use it as anal bead and tell us your experience compare with using fingers.
There are 2 big bathrooms. One is share with my sister and one is my parents.
I’ve never used anal beads or anything like that. Do I just stick them in, like I do with my fingers? And do I leave them in there?

I just got back from the store and have completed the dare involving the bright panties. I found my brightest pair, which was a yellow pair. I was wearing jeans and had the fly all the way open. Since I went to the store kinda early, it wasn’t very crowded. I walked by a few people. I think two noticed but I can’t say for sure, since they quickly looked away and didn’t say anything. As soon as I was away from each one of them, I found somewhere hidden and rubbed my clit through my panties. This, of course, left my panties soaked. I walked around the store a bit more, now with wet panties and my fly still wide open. Nobody else seemed to notice so I got what I needed and headed home.

I did pick up a cucumber so will be trying the dare I was previously given involving that, with the multiple orgasms. I don’t have much experience with multiple orgasms, as I normally can only do it once or twice. I will try and stay naked and be edging, to get myself as horny as possible so I have better successful with the multiple orgasms. I’m home alone all day so any dares to do would be greatly appreciated

19 F

The following user says Thank You to Lushrant for this post:
Old 02-23-2021, 07:29 AM   #236
grannyd16
Prodigy

Why don't you try a "time bomb challenge"

If you don't know, that would include buying a USB stick and putting something lewd on there (at minimum a link to this GetDare thread. If you want to put more that is up to you). After that, you roll 2 dice and add the totals together to get how long you need to this dare. After that, you go into the park or shop (up to you) and hide the USB. After you leave it you are not allowed to check on it and take it back until after a number of days have passed equally to the result of the 2 dice. IF that time passes and the USB is still there then you can take it back.
Old 02-23-2021, 08:44 AM   #237
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Question

Quote:
There are 2 big bathrooms. One is share with my sister and one is my parents.
Next time, time when your sister come. Exit with towel when she's nearby. You can play with yourself while waiting for her.

Quote:
I’ve never used anal beads or anything like that. Do I just stick them in, like I do with my fingers? And do I leave them in there?
Before insert it in, make sure there's no sharp edge including the hook. Use the another side instead. Your muscle down there is delicate so pay extra attention. Don't forget to use lube as unlike your another hole, it's not self-lubricating.

For starter, you don't need to insert all of them. Three or four should be enough as an attempt. When you almost reach climax, pull them deliberate, consistent, but not too slow. If you search on Internet and read someone pull all of them in one go, don't. It may break, yours is a bracelet.

The last point is to have fun . Maybe you like insertion than pulling them. Or if it feels uncomfortable, stop and don't continue. Make sure to write down how you feel when inserting and pulling them. And of course, clean it after play.

Quote:
I just got back from the store and have completed the dare involving the bright panties. I found my brightest pair, which was a yellow pair. I was wearing jeans and had the fly all the way open. Since I went to the store kinda early, it wasn’t very crowded. I walked by a few people. I think two noticed but I can’t say for sure, since they quickly looked away and didn’t say anything. As soon as I was away from each one of them, I found somewhere hidden and rubbed my clit through my panties. This, of course, left my panties soaked. I walked around the store a bit more, now with wet panties and my fly still wide open. Nobody else seemed to notice so I got what I needed and headed home.
Did you feel relief that noone see it or disappointed instead and how's your feeling in the entire walk? Thanks for the report.

Quote:
I don’t have much experience with multiple orgasms, as I normally can only do it once or twice.
Just don't stop the stimulation.

By the way,
Quote:
Do I just stick them in, like I do with my fingers?
Do you usually only stick your fingers in~?
The following user says Thank You to Akitawa for this post:
Old 02-23-2021, 09:22 AM   #238
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Next time, time when your sister come. Exit with towel when she's nearby. You can play with yourself while waiting for her.

Before insert it in, make sure there's no sharp edge including the hook. Use the another side instead. Your muscle down there is delicate so pay extra attention. Don't forget to use lube as unlike your another hole, it's not self-lubricating.

For starter, you don't need to insert all of them. Three or four should be enough as an attempt. When you almost reach climax, pull them deliberate, consistent, but not too slow. If you search on Internet and read someone pull all of them in one go, don't. It may break, yours is a bracelet.

The last point is to have fun . Maybe you like insertion than pulling them. Or if it feels uncomfortable, stop and don't continue. Make sure to write down how you feel when inserting and pulling them. And of course, clean it after play.

Did you feel relief that noone see it or disappointed instead and how's your feeling in the entire walk? Thanks for the report.

Just don't stop the stimulation.

By the way,

Do you usually only stick your fingers in~?
Thanks for the tips. I’m going to be trying this today and will be sure to give another report on how it goes.

I was a bit relieved but also a bit disappointed. Part of me wants to be exposed but I’m also nervous of getting in some type of trouble so it’s definitely mixed feelings. I was super horny walking around though and feeling like anybody may see. I’d love to try some more exposure dares.

I’ve only inserted my fingers and an ice cube into my butt. As for my pussy, I’ve done a finger but not very deep. I’ve been considering trying penetrating it. I know it may hurt at first but think I’d enjoy it after.

19 F

Old 02-23-2021, 09:34 AM   #239
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Great reports, they're a great read. Thank you.

Do you think you'll be trying the library dare?

R
Ray_Q is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 09:45 AM   #240
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Q View Post
Great reports, they're a great read. Thank you.

Do you think you'll be trying the library dare?

R
Yes, I do. I actually need to go the library tomorrow to return some books I had out for school so will do it then. I’m looking forward to it.

19 F

Advertisements
Kink Talk