Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 10-16-2018, 07:53 PM   #226
KinkNameWithNumbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by happybunny101 View Post
I havent met iris. And i saw her take out a previous member of our group.
Not to go against an action already taken but in the interest of accuracy, Shana hasn't met Torden either so really you only saw two strangers fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelonehound View Post
If we’re doing discussion out of characters, I’d suggest that we try and overpower him. Maybe see what attacks it has first to see who can counter them and then back it into a corner and just throw everything at him.
I'd be inclined to agree but our party is mostly mid/backline. Torden could dodge tank but I think that would only get us so far. Ideally we would have Icarus up front but letshavesomefun doesn't appear to be back from holiday yet. If Iris could transform into some form of tank that would also help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloxo View Post
Forfeit: Pour pudding, Ketchup and Mayonnaise over your heads (Torden, Krill and Icarus)
The pudding was fine. Kind of fun actually, I'm really new to the whole food/messy thing. The ketchup and Mayonnaise are a different story though. I don't like mayo in the first place so it was already bad but ketchup has a very distinct smell in large quantities, and it only gets worse as it sits. The two combined into a horrible stench that brought back memories of a minimum wage job I had when I was younger cleaning up food. Hopefully the yogurt turns out better.

And finally,

As the action unfolded around him, Torden began to struggle in his binds. Soon though, the shackles were released and he narrowed in on his target. Even though he had been 'declared' the loser, neither Torden nor his opponent actually defeated the other. He Lightning Formed over to Iris' cell, turned away from the small dragon, and fired off a single Thunderclap. The dragon was pushed against the back wall of her cell momentarily, but that wasn't the true nature of this attack. The shockwave originated from Torden's hands and traveled through his body before emanating in every direction, sending a large amount of the slime that had been covering his back flying directly at the small beast. Once satisfied he was even, Torden ran back into the arena to find Krill.

Likes/Limits - Toys/Accessories - BDSM Test

I will give a write up of any dare I accept, either through a blog post or PM
If I do not complete the dare word for word for any reason, I will add one day to my chastity time
If my report is not satisfactory, tell me why to add two days
If I do not complete a dare, I will add three days
If chastity time is to be added while not caged, the time is tripled

Not currently caged
KinkNameWithNumbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 08:26 PM   #227
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Ha. Yeah, mayo sucks. Glad I avoided that one.

Hmm. With the new weapon and cloak, Nolon may actually be able to frontline while he "inspires" someone.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 09:12 PM   #228
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Pretty sure this is the complete character and gear list.

Krill: a pretty basic, human wizard. So can make shields, small balls of fire he can control, and can teleport short distances. He’s quite limited by if he has enough magic energy. (Has allowed Griffin to use him as a human shield once)
-a shiny new sword
-suit of dragon armor.

Icarus: a small dwarf with an axe the only magic he knows is to make a sound that's like an heard of elephants although no elephants have ever appeared yet the potential is there long as icarus is well fed and rested full if energy.
-Griffin's quarterstaff?

Shana:
Freezing magic and darkness magic.
-A magical key, the key can open any locked door,

Griffin: Elf with the power to create illusions,
-magic lance,
-Jeweled dagger,
-golden chalice.

Nolon is a half elf bard. He has a rapier and his ability is to inspire competence and boost morale, but for only one person at a time. He also cannot inspire himself.
-Steel Helmet (Can be used to protect yourself from one Sploshing)
- Short Sword (basic weapon, but can be useful for combat!)
-Cloak of Alkazar! it carries a good amount of damage protection!

Name: Torden
Race: Human
Weapon: Hand to Hand Combat
Skill: Specialized close range lightning combat
Spell List: Static Body (Lightning augmented melee attacks and minor damage return), Bolt (Short range lightning attack), Lightning Form (Instant 3D movement), and Thunderclap (AOE damage/knockback)

Iris Willow
Race: Elf
Weapon: Mercury's Staff
Skill: The Forbidden Avatars' Transfiguration of Spirits
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 10-16-2018 at 09:41 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 09:36 PM   #229
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinkNameWithNumbers View Post
Not to go against an action already taken but in the interest of accuracy, Shana hasn't met Torden either so really you only saw two strangers fight.
Agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloxo View Post

At the back of the room...Lilith watches and smirks...
This worries me, but my character knows nothing about it. Maybe she was the cat from a while back or is just as bad or just glad that the dark one's minions are getting killed.

So we have a glittered stadium, with our "dragon" friend hanging back (booby trapping her cell?) and sleeping, shanna going to freeze her, Torden sliming her after zapping into her cell then both will focus on the dark one.

The tricky part is we don't know how much he can do with his spells and we've never been really in a "fight" per say.

The one thing I want to suggest is this guy seems over confident. I like Shana's plan of trying to get close, but think it will fail going head first. I will try to make him miss some attacks by creating duplicates when others attack and could try to get in a few hits with the lance being nimble to avoid the sword, but once the dark one uses a good portion of his magic, there is something I will try to hopefully trick him enough for me to get close. We'll see how the fight goes. *Krill I will need a short teleport for that plan.*

-Optional: Nolan since you have decent protection would you like the lance while I pepper him with Shana arrows?

Also for Bloxo only
Spoiler:
If I do get hit by a messy attack, which I'd be surprised if someone came out without being hit once. I will use my golden chalice to redirect the bigger mess on Lisa (barring any change.)
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 10-16-2018 at 10:20 PM.
Old 10-17-2018, 12:10 AM   #230
SmashNSplat

“Sure, that should be fine,” Krill nods to Griffin's request. “Just tell me when and where to.”

He would refrain from using any spells until after teleporting Griffin, to be sure he had enough mana left. After that, he'd start using shields on e erroneous he saw to keep them safe until his mana was completely gone. Until then, people dodged on their own.

When Torden ran to his side, Krill smiled. Not only was he a good fighter, but also covered in mess. As he had been the reason they got captured, it was gratifying to see him covered as well.

“So, the plan is to avoid as many hits as possible until he tires himself out, then we go in, correct?”

For our story teller's eyes only.
Spoiler:
If I remember correctly, my armour lets me deflect one mess. So can the first thing I’m hit with go into either Nolon or Torden, whoever’s closer ;)
Limits - Family | Public | Blackmail | Social Suicide
PM Dares
Kik: GungedGonads
Profile Pic Is Me
SmashNSplat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 04:44 AM   #231
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Nolon would definitely like that lance. That would help out a lot.

Nolon, now having proven himself to be not useless on his own, prepares for a fight. With his cloak and hopefully again lance, he is feeling more confident that he can face the dark one with his allies. He will stay relatively close to Krill as he normally does, maybe feeling the slightest bit protective. He also plans to use his magic on Kril, inspiring competence and courage. After he thinks He understands what he’s up against, or sees a clear opening, he will charge in to be the party’s frontline tank. He’ll probably taunt the dark one too while he’s up there. Bards tend to do that kind of thing, especially for climactic fights like this.

Limits

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

Old 10-17-2018, 06:19 AM   #232
KinkNameWithNumbers

Torden returns to Krill to find him formulating a plan with Griffin and Nolon, or rather, being instructed by Griffin on what actions to take in the upcoming fight. Upon seeing this, Torden waves his letter at Griffin for a few seconds before pointing at Krill and back to the letter. Hoping this gets his point across, he stuffs the letter back into his pocket and initiates the fight with the Dark One by using Lightning Form to get behind him and fire a few quick blows at any weak points in his armor.

Likes/Limits - Toys/Accessories - BDSM Test

I will give a write up of any dare I accept, either through a blog post or PM
If I do not complete the dare word for word for any reason, I will add one day to my chastity time
If my report is not satisfactory, tell me why to add two days
If I do not complete a dare, I will add three days
If chastity time is to be added while not caged, the time is tripled

Not currently caged
KinkNameWithNumbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 09:34 AM   #233
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Yes you are correct. However torden lost so my point still stands about not trusting her as a new comer. Torden lost so im not worried about him

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 09:46 AM   #234
BondageLisa
getDare Sweetheart

Iris notices some dirty looks being throw at her and quickly transforms into a different creature as a precaution.

Story Teller only:
Spoiler:
A size-able Chameleon, ready to drag any attackers into her trap

Lisa | 24 | Female | Submissive

Click here for Likes, Dislikes, Limits, PM Dares and other important info

Not looking for submissives
Not Looking for a mommy/daddy

Last edited by BondageLisa; 10-19-2018 at 01:17 AM.
BondageLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 09:29 PM   #235
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
“Sure, that should be fine,” Krill nods to Griffin's request. “Just tell me when and where to.”
I will need you to teleport me to a little behind him (whatever direction he is not looking.)when I yell "Invisible!"
Quote:
He would refrain from using any spells until after teleporting Griffin, to be sure he had enough mana left. After that, he'd start using shields on e erroneous he saw to keep them safe until his mana was completely gone. Until then, people dodged on their own.

“So, the plan is to avoid as many hits as possible until he tires himself out, then we go in, correct?”
No. Start strong, use your magic and fight. It's no good to let him spend his magic and possibly take a few of us out before we get our damage in. Attacking him will wear him down. Teleporting me should not take much as will be a short distance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAMPup View Post
Nolon would definitely like that lance. That would help out a lot.

Nolon, now having proven himself to be not useless on his own, prepares for a fight. With his cloak and hopefully again lance, he is feeling more confident that he can face the dark one with his allies. He will stay relatively close to Krill as he normally does, maybe feeling the slightest bit protective. He also plans to use his magic on Kril, inspiring competence and courage. After he thinks He understands what he’s up against, or sees a clear opening, he will charge in to be the party’s frontline tank. He’ll probably taunt the dark one too while he’s up there. Bards tend to do that kind of thing, especially for climactic fights like this.
Griffin will hand off the lance and pick up shana's bow to pepper the dark one while creating illusions of the party to act as cover. Espically after the dark one gets blinded.

Quote:
Torden returns to Krill to find him formulating a plan with Griffin and Nolon, or rather, being instructed by Griffin on what actions to take in the upcoming fight. Upon seeing this, Torden waves his letter at Griffin for a few seconds before pointing at Krill and back to the letter. Hoping this gets his point across, he stuffs the letter back into his pocket and initiates the fight with the Dark One by using Lightning Form to get behind him and fire a few quick blows at any weak points in his armor.
I'm confused as a human points to a piece of paper and then Krill then lightening's off to fight. I'm grateful that Krill sent a letter to his brother? sand has come to lend a hand with his magic.

I want to ask him to use some of his lightening to blind (using his lightning) the dark one in the face. Krill and Nolan can take that opportunity to join in the fight.
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 10-17-2018 at 09:37 PM.
Old 10-19-2018, 08:06 PM   #236
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

So after all this time our heroes come face to face with the Dark One!

A dramatic final battle to a grand saga of messy antics...but then this happens...

To begin with our heroes start to think about their strategy, how can they beat this foe that will surely KILL them if they fail to win the conflict! With all their experience, the weapons and armour they have amassed...hopefully they now have the ability to take down this evil foe and free the kingdom from his demonic rule...and actually escape this land they have found themselves trapped in!

But things don't go as you'd expect...distrust and anger within the team itself play out their hand at precisely the wrong moment...think Thanos and the Avengers for a good play at how you need to put personal emotions aside when facing the greater evil that will wipe out half the galaxy!!! (or was it Universe I forget)...

Side notes aside...let's begin...

Our heroes start this encounter as follows...

Nolon has recovered from being thrown into the arena after attempting his assassination of the Dark One, his new cloak protecting him from most of the impact!

Griffin the brains of the operation is carefully devising strategy with Krill, brain number 2.

Icarus is there in body but not spirit...Andarin seems to have been consumed long ago by the forest...

Iris has retreated to her cell, wishing to avoid the combat, trapping it to keep herself safe...

Shana is eyeing up our new female elf with suspicion...perhaps rightly so!

Torden is angry after losing his bout with Iris and is plotting some revenge...

Thus the scene is laid out...the Dark One stands there triumphant, ready to finally eradicate the foes that have amazingly escaped death at the hands of his minions, the creatures he has embedded the forest with and the various traps laid out in order to keep intruders away from his fortress!

Shana decides that even though Iris is hiding away, she remains an unknown threat, she blast an icy gust towards her cell! The cold air manages to penetrate the enclosure! Iris, though not frozen is hit by a wave of cold!

Forfeit - 1 ice cube to each bra cup, 1 down panties until melted (Iris)

Torden too has been angered by Iris, who's antics forced him into a slimy confrontation on the rack! He launched a shockwave towards her cell, the likes of which was designed to get her messy in revenge!

However Iris was hatching plans of her own! After returning her cell and laying her trap she had changed forms into a large Chameleon, after receiving her dose of cold from Shana and seeing this wave of mess heading towards her...she sought to protect herself! Using her long Chameleon tongue she grabs Shana around the waist and drags her into her trap...
Shana now finds herself stuck in a web and is blocking the entrance to the cell as the shockwave hits!

Shana takes the brunt of the wave, being showered in slimy mess!

Forfeit: Splash pudding over your front (Shana)

However ingenious her plan however, Iris doesn't escape untouched as splashes of the mess get past Shana and penetrate the cell, filling it with slime!

Forfeit: Pour some pudding onto the floor of your bath and lay in it face down (Iris)

The force of the shockwave has the effect of dispelling the trap, freeing Shana from Iris's clutches...

"Stop this you fools! Can't you see we have bigger problems on our hands than your petty squabbles, if you hadn't noticed we have a Dark One to destroy before we are all killed!!!" Griffin explodes in anger at the ridiculous antics being played out at this stage!

The Dark One looks on in bemusement, himself ready for an epic battle is now facing children who can't 'play nicely' with each other! He starts to think that maybe he gave these heroes a bit too much credit all along...surely their destruction would be a matter of ease now, probably not even worth him using his full strength...it would be a waste of his inner reserves...

Our heroes now huddled together, including Shana who is still darting evil glances towards Iris for trapping her...Iris hides away in the cell, scared for her life...not ready to risk herself for this party of which she is new to...

The Dark One growing tired of waiting for anyone to attack him begins to advance...

They have their plan!

Nolon starts off by casting his team 'Inspirational magic' combined with the magic slowing through his cloak, this provides everyone with additional Combat Stats, Magic Power and Speed!

Shana casts her Darkness attack on the advancing Dark One causing him to halt his advance momentarily, shaking his head to try and shift the blindness which has befallen him!

Nolon charges with the Magic Lance gifted to him by Griffin!

Krill uses his magic to Teleport Griffin behind the Dark One who is still shaking the blindness from his vision!

Torden uses his lightning form to join Griffin in this behind the back movement, as instructed he calls down a shining Lightning Bolt from the heavens! The great light sends the Dark One further into shock and confusion!

Now the attacks hit!

Nolon's Lance connects with the Dark One's armour, not penetrating but denting the Dark material and unsettling the Dark Ones stamina and balance!

Krill launches his Firebolts towards the Dark One, While Shana Sends her Ice Waves in his direction...The combination of these attacks weaken the Dark One further, draining the strength of his front armour!

Griffin casts his illusion spell to surround the Dark One with imaginary warriors! Then taking the bow he borrowed from Shana he begins to fire arrows at the hulking form! Many of these get stuck in the armour, slightly depleting the Dark Ones stamina...

Torden let's loose his furious punching skills on the Dark Ones back, the rapid hits trying to hit the weak spots in the thick Armour Hide do their job, weakening the ruler significantly!

Iris lays in her cell, slimy and weak...overcome by fear at this stage..

The Dark One recovers his sight and with all the attacks he has sustained he is weakened...but angry, he curses himself for not having his full guard up and under-estimating these foes, he goes on the offensive!

Seeing himself surrounded by enemies he goes into a frenzy and swings his giant sword in a sweep around him...this has multiple effects...

- The Illusions that Griffin has cast are eradicated...returning to the ether from where they came.

- The sword clangs against Nolan's lance, sending him tumbling back

- Torden is hit with the sword sending him reeling back

Forfeit: 20 Spanks to your cock (Torden)

The Dark One lets out a massive groan, the force of all these attacks has left him hurt...but not yet defeated...

How will our heroes launch their second wave of attacks in an attempt to take their mightiest foe (to date) down and end his reign of Tyranny?

Will Griffin come up with another amazing plan to combat him?

Will previous heroes such as Andarin and Icarus deign to join in the fray?

Will Iris snap out of her cowardice and join her colleagues to help take down this creature?

Will Torden carry on blindly punching?

Will Shana try to use more magic or will she use some of her physical attacks?

Will Krill try to protect his allies with shields or will he continue the offensive with magic...or will he draw his sword to continue the fight?

Will Nolon remain the tank of this encounter and continue with the lance, or has he other tricks up his sleeve?

All to be revealed in THE FINAL CONFLICT PART 2!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 08:32 AM   #237
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

(Sidenote: I do not want to be teleported behind him yet! Only after we've worn him down/burned out his magic. One because I'm sure if I tired my plan now it wouldn't end the fight. Two because I think his magic would most likely hit me while executing the plan.)

Given that I assume this will be a 2 part fight and not include a third:

(Now)
"This fight is far from over." I mutter, he hasn't even used his magic yet...
I'll keep peppering him with arrows. Maybe it'd be best if someone could disarm him of his sword?

Be sure to try and take cover if spells start to fly!

(Later in the fight)

"Invisible!" Griffin yells! As Kill teleports Teleports him behind the dark one, he hopes his plan works.

For bloxo's write up:
Spoiler:
He draws out his jeweled dagger. Knowing that the dark one will be expecting an attack from an "invisible" Griffin, he looks at the purplely sparkles coated ground. He makes a set of illusionary footprints charnging in front of the dark one like someone waking through fresh paint. He will only get one shot as he hopes the dark one will think Griffin made a mistake "showing where he is" and commit a heavy swing into the where he thinks he would be. Then he will strike with an unblockable close up attack.

Reward: Jewelled Dagger, a useful weapon with high damage when used up close! [U]Unblockable attack![/U]
Source: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=3419520&postcount=126
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 10-20-2018 at 08:38 AM.
Old 10-20-2018, 09:46 AM   #238
SmashNSplat

Krill looked at the 'dark one' with gritted teeth. He could see that their attacks were starting to take effect, but the fight was far from over and they needed to do anything they could to defeat him and get out of the fight.

After teleporting Griffin to where he needed to be, Krill knew he was free to use his magic freely. He goes to use some more powerful spells, but looks back to Norden with worry. He'd been hit pretty bad and seemed to be in pain, something that could have been stopped if Krill has made a shield.

He pulled out his sword. For the rest of the fight he'd prioritise making shields for his team and get in some hits when he could.

For Bloxo
Spoiler:
Krill would also stay close to Nolon as they fight, and would push him out of the way and take a hit from the sword if he cant shield him.
Limits - Family | Public | Blackmail | Social Suicide
PM Dares
Kik: GungedGonads
Profile Pic Is Me
SmashNSplat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 11:40 AM   #239
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Nolon will continue to front line for his team. If he has to take a few hits in the process, then so be it. At this point he just wants to end the fight and make sure his "friends" are safe.

Limits

The following user says Thank You to WAMPup for this post:
Old 10-21-2018, 04:07 PM   #240
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

I have to go back on my magic attacks. The blindness worked well the first time so I will try that again. Ice can maybe freeze his hands or feet in place. I have a fairly set fighting style dont I? Hahaha

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gunge, messy, roleplay