Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-20-2012, 09:25 PM   #226
TheMichael435

Tie your balls to a weight then walk around the room.
TheMichael435 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 09:27 PM   #227
BAkt
Baby Member

Hit balls with ruller 10 times
BAkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 05:58 AM   #228
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Using duct tape, tape your dick pointing up towards your chest.
Take a pair of shoes (boots if you have them). One boot gets tied to each ball.
Now take a wooden spoon (wooden ruler can be substituted), you will hit each ball 50 times fast and hard.
Now put your cock on a desk or table. Take the ruler and you will now hit your cock head 25 times fast and hard with the edge of the ruler.

If you're not hard on the last strike with the ruler, you must repeat the above once more.

Since you will be sore, finish by coating your cock and balls in IcyHot (or similar) to sooth them.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 06:28 AM   #229
german1988

place a total of 30 cloths pins on your cock and balls, then smack them off with a ruler.

Dislikes (tortures): piss, toilet, (semi) public, gay

Limits: illegal, scat, shaving (except pubic hair), bodywriting, animals
german1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 06:56 AM   #230
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Stand in front of a window facing the front of your house. Strip naked. If you're cock isn't visible, stand on a chair or something. Coat your cock and balls with IcyHot. You now have to give yourself 3 ruined orgasms before you get out of the window. Use as much icyhot for lube as needed.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 07-25-2012, 07:52 PM   #231
cbt_please
getDare Sweetheart

Coat your cock and balls in icy hot then go for a 20min run, reapply and take a cold shower

Limits: urethral, scat, piss swallowing, cum swallowing, permanent, diapers, public, blood, animals, children, family, crossdressing, large anal, shaving, dirty socks.
cbt_please is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 02:05 PM   #232
foreveryoung

tie your balls and apply icyhot all over them. place them in a drawer and smack 20 times. then using icyhot as lube, start jacking off with one hand and squeeze your balls as hard as you can with the other. when done, give your nuts 20 final punches.
foreveryoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 04:27 AM   #233
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Use a wooden ruler, spank each of your balls 20 times hard. Then lay your cock on the desk or table. Now hit your cock hard with the ruler 100 times from head to base.
Ready to go back to your balls? Ok, punch them 25 times. Put your cock back on the desk or table. Take the ruler. This time you will use the edge of the ruler and give yourself 20 extremely hard hits to the head of your cock with the edge of the ruler.
Tie your balls off. Give yourself 50 hard hits with the ruler on your balls. Do it fast!
Not extreme enough?
Follow with 50 punches to your balls.
Now go to the kitchen. Pick a drawer or cabinet. Open it and put your balls in it's path. Slam it shut and do this 10 times.
I said slam it shut. For those wimpy closing you get punished so punch your balls 50 times, then put it back in the drawer or cabinet and this time slam it 20 times. Make sure you do these 20 hard than the first 10.
Feel good now?
Well, since we started with the ruler, let's finish with it.
20 more hits with the edge of the ruler to your cock head. Make sure they are hard hits.
50 hits to each ball (100 total)

If you say not extreme enough (or if you dare), roll a dice, multiply by 3 and repeat from the top that many times. If you do the dice, PM me what your roll of the dice was.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 08-02-2012, 09:19 AM   #234
theo192
Distinguished Member

You will tie up your balls tightly, leaving some rope hanging. To this hanging rope, hang at least 2lbs of weight. Make sure it's high up so you can't cheat and allow it to rest on the floor. Roll two dice and add this number together, then multiply it by ten. This is the amount of times you will beat your balls using a ruler. Half the number and do it again. Rub some toothpaste on your balls to help soothe the pain.

Moving on to your cock, you will tie that up as well. You will beat it using a ruler 100 times. Make sure you alternate between the top and bottom of it. I'm sure it's sore now, so use toothpaste to soothe your cock as well. The toothpaste and weight will remain on for another 20 minutes. If you remove it before then, you will restart the dare tomorrow, doubling the numbers.

kik: thegrey1088
theo192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:24 AM   #235
darefan150
getDare Sweetheart

I like the dare you said, so you can do your own dare

Dislikes: Eating Pee and Poop, Shaving, Major Pain, Cum Control, Pee control, Long Time

Limits:Cross Dressing, Family, Friends, Public, Toys, Illegal, Permenat, Diaper, Wax, outside

I am a Mocca Pig on GetDare Farm
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=142577

Ask and Dare me anything
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...540#post995540
darefan150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 11:10 AM   #236
WedgieMii

Tie up your balls, then tie the rope to something that swings (Door would work best) and the slam the door shut.

Dislikes: Poo/Pee, All Public, Extreme Pain, face, Hard anal, ice, wax, nipple torture, hard cbt.
WedgieMii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 12:38 PM   #237
augustactor
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to augustactor

Play wall ball with your nuts for an hour

Been hoping to find someone to make me their dare slave. It's been a while since I was last on here.

A quick sexuality map for those who care
augustactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:22 PM   #238
hovie907
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to hovie907 Send a message via Yahoo to hovie907

Tie/tape/superglue the cup from one of your jocks around you face so that its on your mouth and put the rest of the jockstrap on. Then punch your nuts 10 times as hard as you can take it. Leave the cup on for an hour. :P and have the jock wedged in the back as hard as possible when your delivering these punches. Go about like this for the rest of the day/night.
Will do: wedgies, swirlies, ball busting, gut punching, nipple torture/purple nurple myself, shoe licking, sock gagging, messy, writing on myself with perm marker, time control dares and plunger/marker anal dares. Beat this loser good!

Will attempt humiliating public or semi public dares. If I'm dared something to do in public, better make it humiliating and embarrassing.
hovie907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 12:05 AM   #239
theo192
Distinguished Member

Roll one die. You get to make a choice. You can multiply the number by five and place that many clamps on your balls for 10 minutes, multiply it by 10 and hang a 1lb weight from your balls for that many minutes, or multiply it by 15 and beat your balls that many times. Have fun!

kik: thegrey1088
theo192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:55 PM   #240
Deracination

Warp string tightly around your balls until they're pulled taut. Now get a normal-sized book. Drop the book onto your balls from one inch, then two, then three, and continue likewise all the way up to one foot high.

Likes: self-bondage, anal, enemas, toys and/or bondage under clothes in public, and pain.

Toys: 2.5" diameter buttplug, 2.25" diameter buttplug long enough to hurt when I sit, 1.5" diameter buttplug, 1.5" diameter dildo, 2 liter enema bag with hose, clothespins, rope, and combination padlock.
Deracination is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cbt, cock torture, dare, person above, torture