Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-11-2012, 04:00 PM   #211
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Go to the gym. Wear some nice panties under clothes. Put some red toe nail polish on. Undress down to your panties and put everything in the locker. Now hang out for 15 minutes. No hiding in a stall. You must stay out near the lockers in the open.

Likes listed below. Have fun with the diaper and piss if you want. or others. your choice.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 04:02 PM   #212
JaysonClaims
getDare Sweetheart

For Shackled -

Go for a 30 minute walk wearing the frilliest panties you can find and a bra (The brightest color you can get). Walk as far away as you wish from your place until you feel comfortable then stand by the side of the road flashing your bra and panties to the cars that drive by! Alternate between flashing your bra and panties.

My fetish will be puppy play

Limits: Full Scat, Full Public, Dangerous / Illegal
JaysonClaims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 04:30 PM   #213
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

sleep on the floor like a dog all week. that means naked. no sheets or covering. preferable place is the kitchen floor. but if you don't live alone and you have to do it in your bedroom, that's fine.

likes below

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 07-11-2012, 06:18 PM   #214
Guillaume

Give yourself a ruined orgasm (when you let go as soon as you cum) with a slice of ginger root in your butthole. Once you're done with that you get to choose- you can either not cum for the rest of the day, or you can keep the ginger root in the rest of the day and cum.

Likes below.
Guillaume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 06:31 PM   #215
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Same outfit as last time. Go with track pants, tight shirt that doesn't go below your waist and flip flops (or sandals).

Your task is to go into a public bathroom. Strip in one stall. Leave your clothes. Walk out naked and enter another stall. Leave the stall unlocked and let the door be ajar as normal. Edge yourself. Don't cum. Return to the original stall and dress. Make sure you are hard and you may exit and continue.

You must do this in 10 different public bathrooms. You have a time limit of 5 hours. For everyone you do not complete, you will multiply by 2, and that will be how many days you can not cum for. (For example, if you only accomplish this in 6 bathrooms, your penalty would be 4*2, or 8 days).

Single person bathrooms can not be used.
If you use a bathroom with only one stall, you will leave your clothes in the stall and find a comfortable place to stand and edge. Guess that will be embarrassing if someone comes in.
If you enter a bathroom and then decide not to use it for the dare (except if you found it was a single person bathroom), then you will add 2 more bathrooms to your list to accomplish your task and subtract 15 minutes from you allotted time. (Hint: I wouldn't skip any bathrooms you step into!)

Lastly, all edging should be done by rubbing icyhot (or other muscle rub) into your cock and balls as you stroke.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 07-11-2012, 06:45 PM   #216
Guillaume

Get hard and put on some sort of loose pants/shorts that will show your erection. Go out in public and try to make eye contact with as many people as you can whilst you're hard. Add up how many people you can make eye contact with when you're hard, and subtract that number from 25. That number is how many hours you have to spend with a butt plug in.
Old 07-11-2012, 06:56 PM   #217
marylandguy
getDare Succubus

Wear ur shiny pants on a jog and accidentally lose them below ur waiste while running

My fetesh will be wam

live:.cid.af960c28b1fda61b for skype

PM Dares

Likes- share pics of friends, stroking, cum control, tease and denial, edging, messy, cross dressing, line writing, humilation, fb friends, showing face

limits cbt, scat, drinking pee, illegal,

Kik marylandguygetdare
marylandguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 07:03 PM   #218
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

You are to go out fully dressed. And roll around in the mud. You may have to wait for some rain for this depending on where you live. Or you can make a nice big mud patch in your yard.

Fully clothed. underwear, shirt, jeans, socks, shoes. You should be covered head to toe. Wash your hair with the mud. Play in the mud for at least 15 minutes.

Then you can go hose yourself off outside the house.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 07-11-2012, 07:05 PM   #219
Guillaume

Since you may have a butt plug in for a few hours from your last dare, may as well make sure nothing goes in or out. At the beginning of your butt plug penalty, drink a gallon of water. You may not piss until the butt plug is out- if you do you have to drink it.
Old 07-12-2012, 05:39 AM   #220
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Wear your track pants for a week straight

Fetish... Diaper

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 05:45 AM   #221
GetdareKing
Account Banned

The underwear you has to wear for a week are diapers, you have to use them as bathroom for at least three times a week and when you use them as toilet you have to seat in them for 10 minutes.

Mine is butt and exhibitionism Can be tighter or epart

Dislikes
messy, toothpaste, anal/insertion, pictures, light pain, crossdressing (if so only underwere)

Limits(wont do by any chance): dangerous, pee/poo, too long dares,tied up, makeup

i have 6 inch dick ;P

come cheack my pics on kinktalk, comments are welcome ;] http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=1881
GetdareKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 03:18 PM   #222
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Go for a jog. You get to wear sneakers and socks. And just your underwear. That is briefs. Preferably tighty whities if you have them.

Distance: 5 miles
Where: You choose. Streets if you want to be really daring. A track if you want. Or a trail in the woods. But no carrying extra clothes with you. After the 5 miles, you can remove what you are wearing, then walk about 300 yards away and cum. Then return for you clothes.

If you fail, your punishment is: If you don't jog or walk the 5 miles, you can't masturbate for 5 days. And you can't masturbate after the short walk you did do. The first time you masturbate in 5 days will be a ruined orgasm.

My fetish - diapers

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH

Last edited by humiliatedboyslave; 07-13-2012 at 03:25 PM.
Old 07-13-2012, 02:48 PM   #223
marylandguy
getDare Succubus

U dont have a fetish chosen so im restarting this thread.

My fetish is wam

live:.cid.af960c28b1fda61b for skype

PM Dares

Likes- share pics of friends, stroking, cum control, tease and denial, edging, messy, cross dressing, line writing, humilation, fb friends, showing face

limits cbt, scat, drinking pee, illegal,

Kik marylandguygetdare
marylandguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 06:11 PM   #224
andii13
getDare Sweetheart

get in a bathtub full of mustard mayo ketchup and any other nasty condiments you have and roll around in it then have someone cover you in pudding after youve sat in it for 30 minutes wash your hair with your messy mixture and then wash off in icy cold water

loves: oral (giving/receiving), anal, humiliation, tit/nipple play, bondage, spanking/slapping, mens feet, secret public, wedgies, ass licking

Punishments: enema, bladder control, swirlies, pee, puke

limits: blood, family, pics, lesbian

PM me ORAL and I'll deepthroat my dildo for 20 minutes
andii13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 06:12 PM   #225
andii13
getDare Sweetheart

my fetish is what you choose unless its in my limits

loves: oral (giving/receiving), anal, humiliation, tit/nipple play, bondage, spanking/slapping, mens feet, secret public, wedgies, ass licking

Punishments: enema, bladder control, swirlies, pee, puke

limits: blood, family, pics, lesbian

PM me ORAL and I'll deepthroat my dildo for 20 minutes
andii13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk