Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-19-2012, 09:33 AM   #211
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicNoodle View Post
I dare you to write SLUT across your forehead in pen (so long as it lasts for a few hours you should be good). Now go out and knock at three separate houses or apartments. Anywhere people live.

When someone opens the door you must try to have at least a three minute conversation with them. Do not acknowledge the writing, do not admit to it when they notice, pretend there is nothing there.

If you cannot survive the three minutes at a house it does not count and you have to do an extra one. But if you can get inside a house for one minute or more you don't have to call at any other houses.

You must apply the writing before you step out the door, after that you cannot touch the area, or conceal the area unless you are refreshing the writing if it becomes dull.

I hope you have fun.
I will see what I can do with this dare

Luv emma XxX

I am Sub not Dom so sorry but I am not looking for a Slave.

Read my dares and let me have new dares please.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95735
EmmaLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 02:49 PM   #212
richiea321

cant wait to read the reports.
richiea321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 10:35 AM   #213
fredd1e
getDare Sweetheart

Any updates yet Emma?
fredd1e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:53 AM   #214
jreap

Would you do this Em??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsL7S...eature=related
jreap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:16 AM   #215
pl25

Wear a long T-shirt (this is only thing you can wear), write on your innertights "If you can read this ask me a question". Put into your cunt remote controlled vib. Sit on the beanch that people seating across the hall can read it. Each time some one ask you a question turn the vibe on and talk until you edge. Your interlocutor can not notice you are edging. If he/she notice you have to ask for a punishment that you have to execute. Have fun. I am waiting for a report.
pl25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 02:03 PM   #216
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jreap View Post
Mmm yeah it looks great fun. I wuld do it.

Old 07-15-2012, 02:32 AM   #217
jreap

whats happening hun

you havent posted here for a while, are you going to post about the gangbang
jreap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 11:20 PM   #218
archie21
getDare Succubus

I asked the same question and all she said was it took place....

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 10:43 AM   #219
thefunman
getDare Succubus

Go on the bus in just a shirt and she how high you are willing too push it up. Have fun

Go for a naked walk and find as many guys as you can to talk to and go wit hte flow.
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:25 PM   #220
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Hi and sorry I have not posted for a long time but I have been really busy

I have managed to do some dares and will be posting the report of them as soon as I am able, very soon I hope.

As for what happened at the gangbang, that was not part of a dare so I am undecided if I shall be reporting what happened here.

Update soon I promise

Love Emma XxX

Old 07-24-2012, 01:52 PM   #221
llovin21

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaLang View Post
Hi and sorry I have not posted for a long time but I have been really busy

I have managed to do some dares and will be posting the report of them as soon as I am able, very soon I hope.

As for what happened at the gangbang, that was not part of a dare so I am undecided if I shall be reporting what happened here.

Update soon I promise

Love Emma XxX
Glad to welcome you back here again!
Im looking forward to two things now: You reporting what happened with your dares! And really wondering what you think about this variation i wrote about in my "dare list" thread!

xoxo
llovin21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 04:02 PM   #222
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Ok first one

The Dare - Given by PM.

Hi Emma. I have a dare for you if you are interested in giving it a try?

For this dare you will need some clothes that you do not mind losing.

So put on these clothes, I would suggest a skirt (smaller the better) and
a blouse or a t-shirt, shoes or trainers, you can wear tights, stockings, socks or leggings the choice is yours. You are not able to wear and undies though.

You are to go for a walk on a rainy day in daylight hours, you are not to wear a coat just the clothes I have listed above.

You are to walk to the nearest main/busy road, once you are there you are to walk along this road for 30 minuets in one direction . by the time you have walked for 30 minuets you should be soaking wet due to the rain.

At 30 minuets you are to stop where ever you are and you are to remove all your clothes so that you are stark naked, you can throw you clothes away or leave them on the floor it does not matter as you will no longer be needing them.

You are now to walk back home, you must not run unless you have to for a safety reason. You must walk back along the same rout you have already walked to get where you are. While walking back if females stop you to ask what is going on you are to asked them if they would like to touch you. If men stop to talk to you, ask if they would like to fuck you, if they say yes then you are to find somewhere near and let them do it.

You are not to cover yourself up until you are back inside your home, if you do you have failed the dare and will have to do the whole thing again another day.

Hope you like my dare and accept to do it. Please let me know how it goes.

__________________________________________________ ___________________

Ok so here in the UK we have had a hell of a lot of rainy days this year so I thought this would be a great dare to do while we are having such crap weather.

So one wet and windy Sunday I Pick the clothes that I wuld be wearing for this dare, I put on a skirt, it was a denim skirt that I have had for a few months, it is rather small, I also put on a white cotton blouse and blk wool leggings and a pair of blue trainers.

So all dress for the occasion, Went out, I had only walked for abt 2 mins and the blouse was soaking and had gone see thru, it took abt 10 mins to walk to the main road near where I live, I tuned right and headed up the main road, I was on the right hand side of the road so all the cars coming towards me were on my side and had a full frontal view of me in my soaking clothes.

I was getting a lot of attention from the people in the cars as they past many beeped their horns or shouted out the window at me. I past a couple of guys who were out walking their dogs, they were in thick coats and they stopped and said" You should really put a coat on, you will catch a chill in those wet clothes" I could see them both looking at my tits thru the wet blouse, I replied "it is OK I will not have them on for long" they looked at me puzzled but walked off.

I kept on walking for the required 30 mins, by the time I had walked for this length of time I was soaked thru, my blouse was clinging to me and everything could be seen through it, my skirt had become heavy with water and turned dark, the blk leggings were also holding water and getting heavy and cold and my trainers were soaked and squelching as I walked, my hair was plastered against my head and face and water was running from my hair down my face.

So at the destination I stood and looked around for a while, I was getting very excited, my mouth and throat had gone dry and my heart was now beating fast, I had gotten cold with the rain and the wind but the excitement made me forget how cold I was.

After a few min I unbuttoned my blouse, I had to peel it way from my body as it was so wet, as soon as it was off I could feel the rain hitting my body, it felt great, I actually felt warmer without the blouse on, a car that was passing slowed down and stopped on the dual carriageway right by me, the driver wound down his window and looked out at me, " he said are you OK" I replied " sure I am fine thank you" he asked "where is your top"? I walked over to the car and put my blouse onto the passenger seat, the guy smiled at me, I said to him " if you want to hang around for a few more mins you will see a lot more of me and you could even fuk me if you wanted" The smile on his face grew even bigger, he said "great let me park the car up" and with that he drove a short way down the road and pulled into a parking space.

I took off my skirt next, this I put in a bin that was on the pavement, now there were many cars slowing down as they passed to take a look at what was going on, a few people who had been around the street had also come over and were watching at a distance, I think there were 3 women a 2 guys all around. The guy who had parked up was now back standing close, he had an umbrella to keep himself dry.

So by now I was naked except for the leggings and trainers, the rain was pouring over and dripping off me but it felt great, I undid the trainers and removed those by feet felt cold through the leggings and I could feel the water on the ground through them, I put the trainers in the bin and proceeded to remove my leggings, as I was abt to put them in the bin with the other stuff one of the lads who was standing around asked if he could have the leggings, he walked over to me and took them off me.

By now a few other cars had pulled up and the occupants were watching what was going on. once i was totally naked I looked around at who was watchin, the women has walked off but there was 7 guys now watching me, i said "ok if any of you would like to fuk me it is cool" The guy who had parked up first walked over to me and said "where are we going to do this"? I looked around and seen a ally between 2 shops, I said "we can go down there" so we headed off down the ally.

I was followed by the 7 guys, I started to kiss the guy with the umbrella and he was squeezing and feeling my tits, another guy had gone behind me and was feeling one of my tits and my ass, he was trying to get a finger up my bum so I opened my legs a little to try and make it more easy for him to do. One of the other guys started to rub his hand over my pussy and before long he had his finger seep inside my pussy, he was pushing it in and out finger fukin me. .

One of the guys then said "we need somewhere we can lay her down on" he said " I will pull my car down the ally and she can lay on the bonnet" off he ran to get his car

I stopped kissing the guys and undid his trousers and pulled them and his boxers down and started to suk his hard cock, i do not think he had washed for a few hours as his cock tasted of piss but i did not mind i suked away on it. a few mins later the car was down the ally and I was placed on my back on the bonnet.

I opened my legs wide and the guy with the umbrella started to fuk me, he pounded away until he emptied his balls into my pussy and then another guy replaced him and started to fuk me hard, this guy had a big cock, it really went deep and forced my pussy open, he could go for a while as well I think he lasted abt 5 mins before he pushed his cock as far into me as he could and it exploded his cum deep inside my.

Number 3 then took over this was the guy who had my leggings, he pushed his cock in me and fuked me hard, pumping away until he to shot his cum deep inside my pussy. Then number 4 stepped up, this guy must have been in his early 60's, he had a mass of grey hair that was stuck to his face as it was so wet, he put his cock in me and started to fuk me, he pumped away for seemed like ages, staying very hard and he fuked me for at least 7 mins if not more before he blew his cum inside me.

Number 5 moved up and in and pumped away but only lasted abt one and a half mins before he shot his load in me, he looked very embarrassed and I felt very sorry for the way he felt so I pulled him down and kissed him and said out load "thank you that was very nice" I think he felt a little better after that. Number 6 fuked me pumpin realli hard, ramming his cock as deep as he could into me until he also blew deep into me.

Number 7 then stepped up he was a short man abt early 50's and almost balled, he put his cock in me and pumped away, he leaned down and whispered into my ear "this is so wrong" I looked at him and said "why"? he replied "I am old enough to be your dad, I have a daughter abt the same age as you" I smiled at him and said "do not worry abt it, it is ok I am cool with it, just enjoy it" he seemed to enjoy it to lol, he fuked me for a few mins before adding his cum to the other 6 loads already in me.

Once they had all done I got off the car, I was soaking wet with the rain, I thanked them all and headed off on my way back home. I had walked for abt 10 minds when I cam upon 2 lads who must have been in their early twenties. They stopped me and we looking and laughing at me, whispering to each other. One of them asked why I was out naked so I replied " I am looking for guys to fuk me" their faces lit up lol one stuttered "any guys"? "Yes, any guys! I replied back, the other lad said "so we can"?
"yes you can i replied".

So off we set me and the 2 lads to find a place where we could fuk, we went down a drive way of a house, the garage was set a little way back at the end of the drive so we were a short way from the road, the lads took out their cocks and the first one pushed me up against the wall and lifted my leg up so he could get his cock in me, he fuked me hard but did not last very long which made his mate laugh a lot, I thought if he does not shut up the people in the house will hear and come out to see what is going on. He then replaced his friend and fuked me, he did last longer and once he cum in me he removed his cock sipped up his trousers and then they both stood there whispering to each other, then they turned around and walked over to me, on said "thanks for the fuk slag" and they both spat in my face before turning around and running off.

I set off again in the direction of home, but only a few mins down the road again I met another guys, this one was abt mid 40's, he looked at me and asked if I was ok, I said "yes I am fine, wuld you like to fuk"? he looked at me with a big frown and said "Whore" and walked off, I continued home.

I was only a few mins from my home when I came across a guy who lives a few doors down from my house, he is about late 50's, he was out with another guy who must have been of similar age, when he seen me he looked real concerned. He looked at and said "what has happened to you"? he took off his coat and offered it to me, I refused the coat and said " it is ok honest I am fine, I do not need the coat i am ok like this" but he looked at me and offered me the coat again saying "you are naked, wet and cold, you need the coat" i said " no honest I am fine, I have been out like this looking for guys to fuk me" he looked very puzzled and after a while he said " but why" so I explained the dare and said to them both " if you would like to fuk me you can" I realli thought they would both say no, they thought abt it for a while and I was abt to walk off when he turned to me and said "ok we will".

I walked back with them a little way to his house and we went into his back garden. I lay on a garden table opened my legs and the first guy put his cock in me, he fuked me for a while until he cum and then his mate took over, his mate lasted a little longer before shooting his cum in me.

The guys walked back with me to my house and I said thank you and goodbye and I went into the house.

Luv Emma XxX

Old 07-25-2012, 06:37 AM   #223
oxoguy

Wow Emma - that is amazing! I can't believe how daring you are - I only wish I knew where in Birmingham to find you on one of your dares....

This has to be the hottest thread on here.
oxoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 07:23 AM   #224
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

The Dare. Via PM

Go to local swimming baths and get changed in the ladies changing room. Once you have your bikini on you can go to the pool. you are to swim to the shallow end of the pool and remove your bikini so that you are naked. Put you bikini on the side of the pool and then you are to swim naked all the way to other end of the pool, touch the side and then swim all the way back. once you reach your bikini you may then put it back on.

The second part of this dare is as follows. Once you are done in the pool you are to get out and go into the men's changing room. You are to remove you bikini in full view of anyone in there and then you are to shower. Once showered you are to leave the gents changing room naked and go back to the ladies to get dry off and get dressed.

__________________________________________________ _______________

Ok this is very similar to a dare I have already done and posted the report, so i was tempted to not do it but i really enjoyed it the last time so i thought why not give it another go.

So on Monday I went to the swimming baths, it was a nice day so it was rather busy there, I paid and went to the female changing room and got into my bikini, I put all my stuff including my towel in to the locker and walked to the baths.

The baths were very busy, there were people of all ages there so I was pleased i had chosen to do the dare. I got into the pool, it was cold and my nipples went rock hard and jutted out as soon as they hit the water, I had a little swim around to try and warm up a little and get used to the water before i swam to the shallow end.

When I reached the shallow end there was 2 old men standing there talking, I stood up and smiled at them and they both said "Good morning" to me, I replied "Good morning" back I stood there for a few mins just covering myself in water and dunking myself down to get wet, the 2 old gents kept looking at me and smiling.

I then removed my bikini top and placed in on the edge of the pool, the 2 old men both turned to look and both beamed with huge smiles on their faces, I then removed the bikini bottoms and placed them on the edge of the pool also.

I then set off down the pool to the other end, it took me a little while as the pool is big and I am not a great swimmer, when I reached the other end I could see people looking at me and hear them talking abt me. I turned around and looked at the far end of the pool where I had left my bikini, I could see the life guard standing there holding out my bikini looking at it, the 2 old gents were there talking to him.

I began to swim back to the shallow end, it took even longer this time to get back to where i started and back to my bikini.

When i reached the edge of the pool the life guard handed me my bikini and told me to put it on and to get out of the pool, i put on the bikini and climbed out of the pool, he grabbed my arm and walked me to the corner of the swimming pool area and said to me "you are to go and get dressed and leave this building. your type is not welcome here" so i replied "ok"

I walked off and entered the ladies changing room, i waited in there for abt 5 mins so the guard would think i was getting dressed, i then rushed back into the pool area and into the gents men's changing room. i walked in and over to a bench, there were several guys in there and a few of then covered themselves up when they seen me, i said to everyone there "does any of you mind if i shower in here"? no one objected so i took off my bikini and went into the shower.

i showered for abt 5 mins the water was lovely and warm, when i was finished i walked back into the changing area, all the guys appeared to still be there i thanked them for letting me shower there and walked back naked to the ladies changing room leaving my bikini behind on the bench in the gents.

I got dry and dressed and left the swimming pool. I get the feeling the life guard may not be a big fan of mine.

Old 07-25-2012, 07:25 AM   #225
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxoguy View Post
Wow Emma - that is amazing! I can't believe how daring you are - I only wish I knew where in Birmingham to find you on one of your dares....

This has to be the hottest thread on here.
aww thank you so much oxoguy, you are so kind. i do most my dares around the Hall Green area of Birmingham and around Solihull area.

Thank for such a nice message

Luv Emma XxX

Advertisements
Kink Talk