Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 10-13-2018, 12:38 PM   #211
Bloxo
getDare Devil

So many of our heroes captured...they are taken to the Dungeons hidden within the tower, there is a floor dedicated to this, each hero is held in a different cell, shackled to the wall, left standing and helpless...ahead of them they see a large Iron gate, but they also each see an array of weapons on the wall either side of the gate:

A Sword and Shield combo
A large oaken staff
A Heavy Iron Mace
A two handed Axe
A bow and quiver of arrows
A wooden shafted spear with sharp Iron tip

While struggling at their bonds they are alerted by a loud booming voice echoing throughout the chamber...

"WELCOME HEROES TO MY ARENA OF DOOM! YOU ALL THOUGHT YOU COULD TAKE ME BY SURPRISE IN MY OWN CASTLE, MY OWN TOWER NO LESS...NOW YOU WILL BE MY ENTERTAINMENT...PAIR BY PAIR YOU WILL ENTER THE ARENA AND FIGHT ONE ANOTHER UNTIL ONLY ONE IS STANDING, THE ULTIMATE WINNER WILL BE FREED, LOSERS WILL SUFFER TORMENT"

Suddenly two cell doors sprung open and shackles were released. The warriors in turn were now able to see a large Circular room with stone floors, around the room were wooden stands where 100's of warriors were gathered, sitting and chanting...there was a large Iron Throne positioned in one of the stands where the Dark One was sitting, his dark form foreboding...

The order of combat is as follows:

IRIS AND TORDEN
KRILL AND SHANA
GRIFFIN AND ICARUS

How will you combat and defeat your opponent? Which weapon will you choose, what tactics will be on display?

Nolon, now wearing his new garments and full of food was happily strolling along feeling content and satisfied after his deal with the tailor.
It was not long however before he was stopped by a hooded figure...

"Oh valiant hero Nolon, please come with me...your friends are in danger"

Nolon paused for a second...seeing a patrol of guards strolling down the lane he decided he would rather face this stranger than trying to escape and make a scene...he followed the hooded figure into a small hut.

Once inside, the figure pushed back the hood to reveal a blonde and beautiful girl.

"I am Lilith and your friends are captured by the Dark One, only you Nolon can save them now"

Nolon stands there...feeling afraid...how can he rescue his friends?!

"I can sneak you into the tower, I can give you warriors to assist you...but you must rally your friends around to the cause and lead the final battle against the Dark One and his soldiers, please come with me..."

Lilith walks off, Nolon chases after seeing this as his only chance to help and end this eternal messy struggle...

She leads him to the back of the tower...and points out a ladder that he can use to climb up, a score of warriors behind him. Taking a big gulp he climbs the ladder to find a hole in the wall of the tower...inside is the remains of what looks like a Library...books and mess strewn all over the floor.

The warriors with him guide him through the deserted corridors of the tower until they travel two floors above...

"Young warrior Nolon, please direct us...all of the enemies forces are on this floor and your friends are also...tell us what to do..."

Looking around the floor, Nolon sees a large door ahead of him, to the left and right are more doors, behind them he hears cheering, jeering and booing...the guards are obviously watching something active...
His choices:

Option 1: Send all the guards rushing head long through the main door, this would result in an all out combat brawl...
Option 2: Split the warriors up to enter the various doors and take the guards by surprise...
Option 3: Use his one time invisibility spell to sneak in and get up close to the Dark One, while his warriors follow their own devices...

Please note there are many guards, few warriors and your friends cannot help you, as they will be exhausted from their combat/incapacitated from their loss in the arena.
You arrive after they have all finished their fights...

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 01:12 PM   #212
SmashNSplat

Krill looked around, feeling a little overwhelmed by the situation. He was stripped of his weapons, armour and had very little magic left. And he would have to fight Shana in front of a crowd.

He considered asking Shana to fake the fight, but knew there was no point. He and Shana had a small, on-off antagonistic relationship (or maybe it was one sided) but he knew that she would not give up an opportunity to annoy and embarrass him. Even if the situation wasn’t exactly good for them.

With a sigh, he walked to the rack of weapons and picked up the oak staff. When training as a wizard, he'd used one a lot rather than a sword. For all he knew, the staff might even hold some magic in it.

It was wishful thinking, but possible.

He quickly started to plan out his fighting style. First, he would see if the staff had any magic. If it did, he would use the magic to assist him. Then, he would use his own magic to make as large a ball of fire as he could and would keep close to him, to counter the ice as best he could. Then, he would use the staff to hit any pressure pointe he could and keep close to Shana, and hopefully overwhelmed her into submission.

He clutched the staff, not looking towards his opponent. He felt guilty, but knew it was needed. If he won overall, he would work to get his friends out.
Limits - Family | Public | Blackmail | Social Suicide
PM Dares
Kik: GungedGonads
Profile Pic Is Me
SmashNSplat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 01:33 PM   #213
BondageLisa
getDare Sweetheart

(blegh not in a kinky mood at all. I'll write something up later)

Lisa | 24 | Female | Submissive

Click here for Likes, Dislikes, Limits, PM Dares and other important info

Not looking for submissives
Not Looking for a mommy/daddy

BondageLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 03:02 PM   #214
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Hmmm a battle. This i can get into. Its no secret im not overly attached to our little crew. I know krill does not know about my new spell so he thinks i can only freeze him. Knowing he has fire im going to take that quiver of arrows and the bow. My plan is to use my spell of darkness to blind him then freeze his feet in place then use my quickness to jump around and land arrows in his chest. Even if he shoots where he feels the last arrow came from i wont be there. Hitting him wont be tough since he should be frozen solid and the blindness is new and will be certainly disorienting.

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 06:22 PM   #215
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

While Nolon would certainly love to hold on to such an awesome one time ability and he suspects that the dark one has some sort of true sight or see invisibility, he likes the idea of sneaking up. Hopefully he can send the warriors in to surround and surprise the guards while he goes invisible to sneak up on the dark one. His attacking with the shiny new sword being the signal for them to attack while the guards might have their attention on their (hopefully) wounded leader.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 06:41 AM   #216
KinkNameWithNumbers

Finally released from his binds, Torden staggers forward out of his cell and looks around. There is a large iron gate in front of him with an array of weapons on either side, and a line of other cells next to the one he emerged from. Before he could search for his two allies, he saw a she-elf emerge from the other open cell. Assuming this would be his opponent, he darted out into the arena and punched his knuckles together to create a spark and ensure his skills were still useful. Until he found Krill, his only option would be to fight, Torden's specialty.

Against ranged opponents, Torden will try to overwhelm them with his speed and CQC. Lightning Form to close gaps followed by Static Body charged kicks and punches when on the offensive and if his opponent is trying to zone him he can fire back some Bolts but their range is limited.

Against melee opponents Torden will fight slightly more defensive, mixing in some Thunderclaps to push the opponent back when they are on the offensive and Bolts to damage them as they attempt to close the gap. He still prefers to be up close with his fists but since he is unarmored he understands the danger weapons pose to him.

Likes/Limits - Toys/Accessories - BDSM Test

I will give a write up of any dare I accept, either through a blog post or PM
If I do not complete the dare word for word for any reason, I will add one day to my chastity time
If my report is not satisfactory, tell me why to add two days
If I do not complete a dare, I will add three days
If chastity time is to be added while not caged, the time is tripled

Not currently caged
KinkNameWithNumbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 09:38 AM   #217
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Do we have our gear and stuff or are once again we stripped it?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 09:48 AM   #218
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Do we have our gear and stuff or are once again we stripped it?
All you have are the weapons on the wall

PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Old 10-14-2018, 08:22 PM   #219
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Spoiler:
I assume Icarus will take the ax or Mace, so
I take the spear since
Spoiler:
I am not as well versed with sword and shield.

My stragety is to
Spoiler:
keep him at a distance and use his heavy swings against him as I use my nimble abilities to get around him and bait him into commuting into a bad swing.. The spear can be used to trip him as I disarm him and hold him at spear point. Illusioning myself would be not that useful as he could still use sand or such to figure it out or even get lucky attacking me. Rather I plan on creating an illusionary version of his weapon when I disarm him to draw him away from his real one. If he takes the sword and shield I would do the same stragety, but aim to take his sword first leaving him without means to attack.

I also assume trying to work together would draw the ire of the dark one, and we'd both get punishment. So I let out out a battle cry of "I know him from work!" And start battling.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 10-14-2018 at 08:28 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 02:02 PM   #220
BondageLisa
getDare Sweetheart

Iris Willow smirks in her cell and starts casting her dark ritual. She luckily stumbles upon quite the odd spirits and laughs mischievously. After a some weird sparks around Iris she oddly transforms into a tiny purple dragon.

Once released Iris quickly starts flapping her tiny wings and spews a strange purple substance over everyone, making everything on them... purple... and oddly glittery.

After covering everyone in now purple and glittery gear she returns to her cell calmly sitting down on her tiny dragon butt, threatening everyone approaching with the ability of turning more than their gear purple and glittery.

Old 10-15-2018, 05:47 PM   #221
Bloxo
getDare Devil

The contest begins!

First up is Iris and Torden!

Torden charges out and throws sparks around the arena in a show of determination and strength...but Iris hasn't left her cage...he peers and see's her meditating...

He stands there a little puzzled, unsure what to do!

Then Iris trans-mutates into...A Purple Dragon and a rather small one at that! She lifts into the air suddenly...

Torden wasn't prepared for this tactic...he speeds around the arena, firing his lightning bolts at the speeding dragon in the air! They fail to make target!

The Iris Dragon thing then launches it's attack...belching out a shiny purple goo around and around...there is nowhere Torden can hide! He is covered from head to toe...and the arena is pretty heavily stained as well...Iris then deposits herself back in her cage and waits, Torden goes for the charge but he finds he is stuck fast to the floor!

"IRIS WINS, PUT TORDEN ON THE RACK!" After the dark one speaks, a small troupe of his soldiers take the stuck Torden, stunning him with pain sticks and mount him on a large Rack at the side of the arena!

Next up is Krill and Shana!

Krill picks up a staff, thinking this his best choice of weapon with his skills...he is sad to learn it has no magic of it's own...but it can still deal a mighty blow!
Stepping out of his enclosure he spies Shana emerging from hers...with a Bow and Arrow!

Without hesitation he ramps up his fire spell to form a sort of magic shield against the arrows and Shana's ice attacks...

Shana however had a new card up her sleeve! She launched her darkness spell which blinded Krill...he had no idea what to do, next thing he knew his feet were frozen to the ground and he was struck by an arrow in the chest...out of instinct he launched his fireball in the direction the arrow came from, but heard nothing...
The darkness cleared and he could see Shana dancing around the arena...another arrow! Thud!
Without the use of his legs he couldn't manoeuvre to avoid the incoming flurry of shots! Luckily these were wooden arrows...or he would be bleeding profusely by now!

"KRILL LOSES, PLACE HIM ON THE RACK!"

The next thing Krill felt was a nullifying spell upon him, then the soldiers dragged his frozen feet and mounted him onto the rack next to Torden!

Finally up were Griffin and Icarus

Griffin steps out first brandishing a spear...something rather heavy for his slender Elfen form...but one he manages to wield with skill!

Icarus goes for a classic Sword and Shield and bangs his sword against the shield as he walks into the arena!

Griffin charges yelling "I know him from work!" and swings the spear deftly catching Icarus on the leg sending him tumbling!

Icarus quickly recovers and dashes at Griffin sword raised and shield to his chest!

Griffin quickly swings the spear, knocking Icarus's sword flying...and while Icarus is picking up his weapon, Griffin clobbers him over the head with the Spear knocking him to the ground!

"ICARUS LOSES, PLACE HIM ON THE RACK!"

The soldiers once again storm the stage and drag a struggling Icarus up onto the rack.

The three winners back in their cells and the losers on the rack...the dark one continues...

"SLIME THEM!"

Icarus, Torden and Krill are then doused in slime from above, as a nearby lever is pulled by a soldier.

Forfeit - Pour Yoghurt over your heads (Torden, Icarus and Krill)

The soldiers are cheering, entertained by their spectacle! They drink mead and rejoice!

Meanwhile...

Nolon has opted to use his invisibility cloak to strike the Dark One! The Warriors without their leader split up and stand by the doors to the soldiers seating areas! Even though vastly outnumbered, they have superior skill and surprise on their side!

Nolon moves in first...He moves to the door by the Dark One...and just as a servant leaves the room to find more refreshment he slips through the open door...
He creeps up invisible to the eye right under the Dark One's nose...then he launches his sword into his chest!
The blow is of course deflected by his superior armour but this has one positive effect...a magical barrier around the arena shatters!
The Dark One angered picks Nolon up by the scruff of his neck and launches him into the Arena...

Meanwhile the Warriors have used Nolon's distraction to sneak into the Soldiers seating areas and launch their assault, cutting down soldier after soldier! Though inebriated they recover their senses quickly and begin to fight back against the warriors. A massive brawl ensues!

One crafty warrior however has found his way to a control lever area...he flips all the levers he sees, opening all the cages to release the victors and also releasing the bonds on the rack for the losers to be freed.
This same heroic warrior also spies an equipment chest, he flings all of our parties weapons and armour into the field so they can re-equip!

The Dark One seeing these heroes free has had enough! He jumps into the Arena to finish them off and end this threat to his Kingdom once and for all!

At the back of the room...Lilith watches and smirks...

This is the final battle against the Dark One...

Note that he has powerful armour! note that he has mid level magic spells of Fire, Ice and Electricity, he has a giant Claymore sword!

Heroes! Now is your chance to rid the kingdom of his dominion!

How will you battle the Dark One?

What tactics will you use?

Will you work together or take him on singly?

Will you use magic?

It is make or break time! Come on heroes! Do your best to destroy this evil force and free the kingdom!!!

PM DARES!

Old 10-15-2018, 05:58 PM   #222
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Well obviously the bard is going to take on everyone singly.....oh wait. that's not what you meant? Bah. Fine. I will concede that we should do some ooc discussing and plan out our next move.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 10:38 AM   #223
SmashNSplat

If we’re doing discussion out of characters, I’d suggest that we try and overpower him. Maybe see what attacks it has first to see who can counter them and then back it into a corner and just throw everything at him.

[Also, I’ve done the Pudding Ketchup And mayonnaise forfeit. It does not smell nice all mixed up in a bucket, or over your head]
Limits - Family | Public | Blackmail | Social Suicide
PM Dares
Kik: GungedGonads
Profile Pic Is Me
SmashNSplat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 11:01 AM   #224
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

I havent met iris. And i saw her take out a previous member of our group. Im going to freeze her so she cant turn on me too. As for the dark one im trading that bow and arrow for a bowie knife. Im going to blind the dark one freeze him and try to get close for a stab. We will see how it goes

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 11:14 AM   #225
BondageLisa
getDare Sweetheart

Iris, not up for a fight decides to stay in her comfy little confinement, but not after trapping it. She swiftly flaps her tiny wings and gathers anything of use to create a small but effective trap.

She finds quite some items at the rack and the control room and quickly returns to her cell, trapping it diligently.

Once done Iris morphs back into herself and lays down on the floor, taking a lovely nap.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gunge, messy, roleplay