Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-06-2017, 04:55 PM   #2086
Geosnake

The bullies catch you in the bathroom and throw you to the ground and piss all over you (golden shower), then they shove your head in the toilet and flush it, after they give you a wedgie
Geosnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 05:04 PM   #2087
filth

The bullies find you in the school toilets. They grab you by the hair and pull you into one of the cubicles. They pull off your pants and put a diaper on you, teasing you and treating you like a baby, before tying you to the toilet seat and leaving you there with the door unlocked (if it's a quiet bathroom). They come back after a few hours to find that you've peed yourself. They laugh and tease you, before letting you go.

You can do this at home or in a public toilet.

Submissive

Bondage | Humiliation | Orgasms | Being Pushed Around/Controlled

Want to try:
Wedgies | Pet Play | Hypnosis

Punishments:
Line Writing | Corner Time | Humiliation | edges (preferably not too much) | Toothpaste

Dislikes/Limits:
Pain | Spanking | Videos | Public | Anal | Poop | Piss-Drinking | Messy | Family | GERMS

I do NOT have Skype.
kik-- iamfilth

bdsm test results
filth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 03:03 PM   #2088
JacesAmazingGirl

The bullies find you walking in the hallway and quickly grab you. They grab the back of your panties and lift up, giving you a wedgie. Then they do the same in the front. They proceed to go back and forth twenty times. After that, they take you into the bathroom. They tie your hands to the toilet handle where you flush and they force your head into the water, flushing. Then they give you another wedgie similar to before with your ankles tied tightly together this time. They laugh and take pictures before they let you go.

Punishments: toothpaste, ice, spanking, corner time

Toys: blue dildo/vib, g-spot vib, wand, multi-bullet vib, smaller dildo/vib, nipple clamps, rope, handcuffs, gag

Limits: NO pictures, NO videos, Anal
JacesAmazingGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 03:09 PM   #2089
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

The bullies come up behind you and give you a bra connection wedgie. They then take you to the lockerroom showers and tie you to a spigot. (So the wedgie then take a 5 minute lukewarm shower.
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 09:47 PM   #2090
WedgieSissyVanessa
getDare Sweetheart

You are in the restrooms when the bullies see you, they give you a wedgie and realize you are wearing panties, they mock you for this and 2 of them take you into a cubical while the other one leaves, they give you a massive wedgie and give you a swirlie, they then spark you ass 40 times when the other buoy returns, they strip of your clothes and put you in a bright pink dress and white tights, they put put bright red lip stick on you then tie your hands behind your back and parade you through the school and people laugh and mock you for what you're wearing. After that they take you clothes with them and you are forced to walk home like that with your arms behind your back unable to remove the wedgie, stay dressed like this for the entire day

Name- Vanessa
25/Sissy/US/5'7
Kik- wedgiesissyvanessa
Dick size- 2.5 inches

PANTY WEARING BITCH

I can’t say no to any female request

Pick my outfit for the day

Likes-Dislikes-Limits

Toys so far
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97192

CrossDressingClothes

Rules

PM Dares
WedgieSissyVanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 10:39 AM   #2091
WedgieSissyVanessa
getDare Sweetheart

Bumping the thread

Name- Vanessa
25/Sissy/US/5'7
Kik- wedgiesissyvanessa
Dick size- 2.5 inches

PANTY WEARING BITCH

I can’t say no to any female request

Pick my outfit for the day

Likes-Dislikes-Limits

Toys so far
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97192

CrossDressingClothes

Rules

PM Dares
WedgieSissyVanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 08:48 AM   #2092
filth

The bullies force you to drink a litre of water (take your time), then wedgie you in the toilets. they force you onto the toilet while the seat is up and flush the toilet, as they put pressure onto your bladder, forcing you to pee. I hope this is okay for you.

Submissive

Bondage | Humiliation | Orgasms | Being Pushed Around/Controlled

Want to try:
Wedgies | Pet Play | Hypnosis

Punishments:
Line Writing | Corner Time | Humiliation | edges (preferably not too much) | Toothpaste

Dislikes/Limits:
Pain | Spanking | Videos | Public | Anal | Poop | Piss-Drinking | Messy | Family | GERMS

I do NOT have Skype.
kik-- iamfilth

bdsm test results
filth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 08:51 AM   #2093
Mr.Kitty

The bully sees your underwear peeking up out of your pants. He grabs them and gives a hard yank and refuses to let go until you pee yourself

Dislikes (punishments) CBT, chastity, Anal

Limits: Scat, Family, Illegal, Blood, Social suicide
Mr.Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 02:08 AM   #2094
Geosnake

The bullies see you in the halls and take off your pants and reveal your thong, then they give you a shoulder wedgie and push you to the ground and make you lick the ground. (Do this in a public ish place.
Geosnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 05:04 AM   #2095
jsgt213

The bullies follow you into the bathroom unnoticed by you, then they jump you and throw you on the ground where the alpha reaches into the back of your tighty whiteys and pulls them up to your shoulder blades. Then they flip you around and pull your underwear up in the front, causing the burning sensation from a squeaky clean. After this they tell you that you can either do this every day for the rest of the month, or be hung by the back of your underwear in the girls locker room from the rest of the day, which will cause you to miss the rest of your classes that day, and subject you to whatever torture the girls choose to conflict on you..... the choice is yours

PM me WEDGIE and i'll do any wedgie dare you want that fits within limits
jsgt213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 05:28 AM   #2096
SPQR

The bullies see you wearing a short skirt and decided to give you a frontal wedgie, they force you to go to the bathroom and undress you, they see your wet cunt and make you edge 3 times, and insert a buttplug, next they return your clothes but put your underwear in a locker, so you cant wear underwear for the rest of the day, and force you to go out flashing your cunt until you enter in your classroom (from your bathroom to your bedroom)

Spoiler:
Dick size: 6,6 inches
SPQR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 07:58 AM   #2097
MisterR

The bullies catch you playing Yu-Gi-Oh! And ambush you in the toilet.

They strip you down to your pants, give you a wedgie, and push your nose against the wall until you piss yourself. They then mop the piss up with your hair.

nipple play/torture, light pain/cbt, humiliation, anal.

moderate pain/cbt, spanking, denial, edging, cum control, oral, piss play, wedgies, cum eating.

Messy, public, ass to mouth, severe pain/cbt, scat.
MisterR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 08:25 AM   #2098
JohnHarter

the bullies catch you in the bathroom and give you a wedgie and as swirlie. They then force you to take off all your clothes except for your wedgie'd underwear. They hold you down until you pee yourself then they take use your clothes to mop it up

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

PM Dares
Kik: johnharter33
JohnHarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 10:29 AM   #2099
ondra1989

lie down and spit in the air. Make it drop on your face. At least dozen spits have to end on your face.

Like: semi-public (I am exhibitionist, but affraid of consequences), piss, orgasm control, crossdressing, anything humilliating

Not prefer: dirty (unclean), pain, anal play

Absolutely not: marks, family, illegal, animals

mail: [email protected]
Kik: ondra1989
ondra1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 06:22 PM   #2100
Lizbiz123
Baby Member

The bullies see you are in a school shower so they steal all your clothes and even your towel but they don't take your underwear. No one is in there with you when you come out but they see the look of embarrassment on your face as you put on only underwear and they go over and give you a wedgie multiple times and leave you with a hanging wedgie for the rest of the day. At the end of the day they come back take you off and give you a wedgie from the front then smack your butt and give you your clothes back and walk away

Limits- pics, family, friends, cam, full public humiliation
Lizbiz123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spanking, wedgie