Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-01-2022, 05:28 PM   #196
Breadbonjour
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by One_Daring_Gamer View Post
If that’s the case, how about for every pair ripped, it must be used as a gag!!! Then tape over you mouth
Thank you! I really appreciate this rule! I am enjoying all the rules and tasks! I’m very excited to finish everything but also very nervous, keep it coming!

I am currently in a frontal atomic wedgie. I am also doing 25 reverse crunches daily in a bra connection wedgie while blindfolded with a bottle between my legs and holding for three seconds plus 35 jumping Jack and push-ups with nipple clamps!!. As well as this whenever I have nipple clamps twist every 15 minutes. (I had to remove crotch rope rule as it’s not feasible with my lifestyle at the moment). Plus all underwear that rip must be used as a gag with tape over my mouth.

Dares in progress:
-6 hours in frontal atomic wedgie

Dares to be completed:
-1 hour in a hanging wedgie and 5 in a bra connection
- 6 hours of a frontal wedgie with sandpaper on pussy lips with 30 minute intervals of having clamped niples and edging when removed.
-6 hour bra connection with sandpaper on pussy lips and rice in my bra cups while edging every half an hour.
-(x4) 6 hours switching between frontal wedgie with vibe in on high (min 30 min sets and if you orgasm add 5 minutes that don’t count towards the 6 hours) and a bra connection wedgie with sandpaper in bra cups and on Pussy lips.
-6 hours in a atomic wedgie wearing heels
-Jog in a bra connection wedgie
-6 hours in a through arm wedgie alternating between sand paper on pussy and clamps on nipples while edging every half an hour
-6 hours with 3 things stuffed in pussy
-6 hour atomic wedgie
-2 hour frontal hanging
-(2x)1 hour hanging wedgie with nipples clamped and tied over head with vibe. 2 hours frontal with sandpaper on pussy lips. Hour 4 like hour one, hour 5/6 like hour 1/2
-6 hour frontal wedgie with something in pussy.
-6 hour frontal atomic wedgie
-1 hour hanging wedgie, with a 5 minute break, then a one hour frontal hanging and then four in a bra connection wedgie.
-6 hour frontal atomic
- For six hours switch clamps for pussy lips to nipples every ten minutes
-(2x) hanging wedgie until underwear rips (may exit after 3 hours but will be given hard task)
-6 hour bra connection wedgie with nipples clamped for 3 hours
-6 hour bra connection, edging every half hour, and clamp nipples and clit go 15 minutes after each edge
- 2 hours hanging from doorknob with nipples clamped.
-scarecrow wedgie. (As long as possible)
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hours, do a shoulder wedgie on one shoulder, a shoulder wedgie on the other, a bra connection wedgie, a frontal bra connection wedgie, and atomic all at once (bonus of wearing crop top)
-Squeaky clean wedgie for ten minutes with honey in bread crumbs in crotch, keep in for one hour.
-2 hour hanging wedgie with shoulder or atomic wedgie
-(3x) 6 hours bra connection wedgie with shoulder wedgie.
-6 hour frontal bra connection with sand paper.
-6 hour shoulder wedgie with body harness, along with a tightly filled pussy, with clamps on nipples and sandpaper on pussy, as well as my vibe on my clit on full speed. Must also only be in underwear and gagged with already wet undies. As well as this 60 minutes added whenever you orgasm. Plus you can take a 30 second vibe break for an additional 5 minutes
-3 hours of vibe on medium in 6 hours
-hanging wedgie till rips
-6 hour cuffed wedgie
-6 hour frontal scare crow
-6 hour atomic frontal
-6 hour front wedgie with two ice cubes in pussy
-Atomic wedgie in smallest pair of underwear
-3 bra connection wedgies on at the same time for 6 hours.
-1 hour in a scarecrow wedgie
-1 hour in a tennis ball wedgie.
-1 hour in a messy atomic wedgie. (Be sure to fill the part that goes over your head too.)
-One frontal bra connection wedgie with the smallest pair of underwear you have for 1d4 roll hours.
-30 back and forth of a squeaky clean wedgie that’s covered in liquid soap.
-an atomic with vibe on high for 20 and med for 40 minutes
-6 hour propeller wedgie (3 twists)

Dares completed:
-6 hour bra connection with tin foil in bra
-12 hours bra connection with rice in bra and marker in pussy
-pour water down underwear.
-6 hours in an atomic wedgie with sandpaper in bra while edging every hour
-6 hour shoulder wedgie
-6 hour shoulder wedgie
-put one ice cube in pussy and two in ass and fill the back of panties with something messy before giving myself a wedgie and do a four twist propeller wedgie and leave in for half an hour before dumping the contents over my head.
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hour shoulder wedgie
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hour shoulder wedgie

List of wedgies: https://school-yard-pranks.fandom.com/wiki/Wedgie

Time to be completed: 4 weeks 7 days
Completed: 5 days 18 hours

Give me some diaper dares here:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431742
Breadbonjour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 04:41 AM   #197
Anabeeboi1

Wow I love how this list and rules are coming along! I wish more people were here to make you suffer! But in the meantime take another six hours from me
Anabeeboi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 11:37 AM   #198
Breadbonjour
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabeeboi1 View Post
Wow I love how this list and rules are coming along! I wish more people were here to make you suffer! But in the meantime take another six hours from me
Thanks for the time! I really appreciate it!

I am currently in 3 bra connection wedgies. I am also doing 25 reverse crunches daily in a bra connection wedgie while blindfolded with a bottle between my legs and holding for three seconds plus 35 jumping Jack and push-ups with nipple clamps!!. As well as this whenever I have nipple clamps twist every 15 minutes. (I had to remove crotch rope rule as it’s not feasible with my lifestyle at the moment). Plus all underwear that rip must be used as a gag with tape over my mouth.

Dares in progress:
-3 bra connection wedgies at the same time

Dares to be completed:
- 6 hours of a frontal wedgie with sandpaper on pussy lips with 30 minute intervals of having clamped niples and edging when removed.
-6 hour bra connection with sandpaper on pussy lips and rice in my bra cups while edging every half an hour.
-(x4) 6 hours switching between frontal wedgie with vibe in on high (min 30 min sets and if you orgasm add 5 minutes that don’t count towards the 6 hours) and a bra connection wedgie with sandpaper in bra cups and on Pussy lips.
-6 hours in a through arm wedgie alternating between sand paper on pussy and clamps on nipples while edging every half an hour
-6 hour atomic wedgie
-2 hour frontal hanging
-(2x)1 hour hanging wedgie with nipples clamped and tied over head with vibe. 2 hours frontal with sandpaper on pussy lips. Hour 4 like hour one, hour 5/6 like hour 1/2
-1 hour hanging wedgie, with a 5 minute break, then a one hour frontal hanging and then four in a bra connection wedgie.
-6 hour frontal atomic
-(2x) hanging wedgie until underwear rips (may exit after 3 hours but will be given hard task)
-6 hour bra connection, edging every half hour, and clamp nipples and clit go 15 minutes after each edge
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hours, do a shoulder wedgie on one shoulder, a shoulder wedgie on the other, a bra connection wedgie, a frontal bra connection wedgie, and atomic all at once (bonus of wearing crop top)
-Squeaky clean wedgie for ten minutes with honey in bread crumbs in crotch, keep in for one hour.
-6 hour shoulder wedgie with body harness, along with a tightly filled pussy, with clamps on nipples and sandpaper on pussy, as well as my vibe on my clit on full speed. Must also only be in underwear and gagged with already wet undies. As well as this 60 minutes added whenever you orgasm. Plus you can take a 30 second vibe break for an additional 5 minutes
-6 hour cuffed wedgie
-6 hour atomic frontal
-1 hour in a messy atomic wedgie. (Be sure to fill the part that goes over your head too.)
-One frontal bra connection wedgie with the smallest pair of underwear you have for 1d4 roll hours.

Dares completed:
-6 hour shoulder wedgie
-6 hour shoulder wedgie
-put one ice cube in pussy and two in ass and fill the back of panties with something messy before giving myself a wedgie and do a four twist propeller wedgie and leave in for half an hour before dumping the contents over my head.
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hour shoulder wedgie
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hour shoulder wedgie
-6 hour frontal atomic
-1 hour tennis ball wedgie

Time to be completed: 4 weeks 7 days 12 hours
Completed: 6 days 6 hours

Old 08-02-2022, 05:27 PM   #199
Rascal

Add 6 hours from me ^^
Rascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 08:37 PM   #200
Iris.xo

And 6 hours in a bra connection from me!

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

PM Dares | Rules
Iris.xo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 08:38 PM   #201
One_Daring_Gamer
getDare Sweetheart

Another rule for me: every time a pair is ripped you must complete 25 * the amount of pairs ripped. (E.g. three pairs is 75 spanks to the ass!)

Spoiler:
Need someone to turn me into my avatar. Please and thank you! :)

Brief likes: Wedgies, Semi-messy, hard spankings, Sissification, light bondage, videgame related
Limits: hard anal, pics or vids, family, fully public, eating, drinking, very painful, permanent.

Pm Dares
Longer Likes/limits
One_Daring_Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 05:26 AM   #202
Breadbonjour
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by One_Daring_Gamer View Post
Another rule for me: every time a pair is ripped you must complete 25 * the amount of pairs ripped. (E.g. three pairs is 75 spanks to the ass!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iris.xo View Post
And 6 hours in a bra connection from me!
Thank you guys for the rules, time, and tasks! I really appreciate it! I’m wondering how long I am going to be stuck for! But thanks again and keep it coming!

I am currently in an atomic wedgie with heels. I am also doing 25 reverse crunches daily in a bra connection wedgie while blindfolded with a bottle between my legs and holding for three seconds plus 35 jumping Jack and push-ups with nipple clamps!!. As well as this whenever I have nipple clamps twist every 15 minutes. (I had to remove crotch rope rule as it’s not feasible with my lifestyle at the moment). Plus all underwear that rip must be used as a gag with tape over my mouth and for every pair ripped I have to do 25 times how ever many ripped spanks.

Dares in progress:

Dares to be completed:
-6 hour atomic wedgie
-2 hour frontal hanging
-6 hour frontal atomic
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hour cuffed wedgie
-6 hour atomic frontal
-6 hour bra connection

Dares completed:
-6 hour shoulder wedgie
-6 hour shoulder wedgie
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hour shoulder wedgie
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hour shoulder wedgie
-6 hour frontal atomic

Time to be completed: 4 weeks 8 days 6 hours
Completed: 7 days

Old 08-03-2022, 08:48 PM   #203
lucy22
Distinguished Member

i love this thread. would love to have a list of wedgies like this to complete.

if it’s okay follow this wedgie training
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/archive/.../t-137689.html

dislikes/punishments(likes too): a lot of spankings, TOOTHPASTE, plug, anal, edges

limits: pics/vids, public, ripping, messy, anything to do with bathroom/diaper play, name calling (other than wedgie loser, etc)

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95292

punishment calendar https://teamup.com/ksqf88w3dtc6hvk8en
lucy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2022, 04:27 AM   #204
Breadbonjour
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy22 View Post
i love this thread. would love to have a list of wedgies like this to complete.

if it’s okay follow this wedgie training
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/archive/.../t-137689.html
Thank you so much! I just read though the wedgie training and it sounds so fun! Thanks so much for the task I’ll be starting day one once I’m finished with my current dare! Keep it coming guys!

I am currently in a hanging wedgie.. I am also doing 25 reverse crunches daily in a bra connection wedgie while blindfolded with a bottle between my legs and holding for three seconds plus 35 jumping Jack and push-ups with nipple clamps!!. As well as this whenever I have nipple clamps twist every 15 minutes. (I had to remove crotch rope rule as it’s not feasible with my lifestyle at the moment). Plus all underwear that rip must be used as a gag with tape over my mouth and for every pair ripped I have to do 25 times how ever many ripped spanks. As well as this I’m completing this program: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/archive/.../t-137689.html and am on day one.

Dares in progress:

Dares to be completed:
-6 hour atomic wedgie
-2 hour frontal hanging
-6 hour frontal atomic
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hour cuffed wedgie
-6 hour atomic frontal
-6 hour bra connection

Dares completed:
-6 hour shoulder wedgie
-6 hour shoulder wedgie
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hour shoulder wedgie
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hour shoulder wedgie
-6 hour frontal atomic

Time to be completed: 4 weeks 8 days 18 hours
Completed: 1 week 1 day

Old 08-04-2022, 06:59 AM   #205
Breadbonjour
getDare Sweetheart

Hey everyone, I have just been informed that that link to the list of wedgies I keep at the bottom of my posts is no longer working! So I am replacing it with another one!

I am currently in a bra connection wedgie.. I am also doing 25 reverse crunches daily in a bra connection wedgie while blindfolded with a bottle between my legs and holding for three seconds plus 35 jumping Jack and push-ups with nipple clamps!!. As well as this whenever I have nipple clamps twist every 15 minutes. (I had to remove crotch rope rule as it’s not feasible with my lifestyle at the moment). Plus all underwear that rip must be used as a gag with tape over my mouth and for every pair ripped I have to do 25 times how ever many ripped spanks. As well as this I’m completing this program: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/archive/.../t-137689.html and am on day one.

Dares in progress:

Dares to be completed:
-6 hour atomic wedgie
-2 hour frontal hanging
-6 hour frontal atomic
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hour cuffed wedgie
-6 hour atomic frontal
-6 hour bra connection

Dares completed:
-6 hour shoulder wedgie
-6 hour shoulder wedgie
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hour shoulder wedgie
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hour shoulder wedgie
-6 hour frontal atomic

List of wedgies: https://www.deviantart.com/anticherr...gies-338556364

Time to be completed: 4 weeks 9 days

Old 08-04-2022, 11:33 AM   #206
Anabeeboi1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breadbonjour View Post
Hey everyone, I have just been informed that that link to the list of wedgies I keep at the bottom of my posts is no longer working! So I am replacing it with another one!

I am currently in a bra connection wedgie.. I am also doing 25 reverse crunches daily in a bra connection wedgie while blindfolded with a bottle between my legs and holding for three seconds plus 35 jumping Jack and push-ups with nipple clamps!!. As well as this whenever I have nipple clamps twist every 15 minutes. (I had to remove crotch rope rule as it’s not feasible with my lifestyle at the moment). Plus all underwear that rip must be used as a gag with tape over my mouth and for every pair ripped I have to do 25 times how ever many ripped spanks. As well as this I’m completing this program: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/archive/.../t-137689.html and am on day one.

Dares in progress:

Dares to be completed:
-6 hour atomic wedgie
-2 hour frontal hanging
-6 hour frontal atomic
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hour cuffed wedgie
-6 hour atomic frontal
-6 hour bra connection

Dares completed:
-6 hour shoulder wedgie
-6 hour shoulder wedgie
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hour shoulder wedgie
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hour shoulder wedgie
-6 hour frontal atomic

Time to be completed: 4 weeks 9 days

What a shame! I feel like that’s something you should have noticed on your own! We shouldn’t have to be checking these things! To keep you more organized starting today I’d like you to start writing daily reports and you can add on another 6 hours.
Old 08-04-2022, 02:40 PM   #207
Breadbonjour
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabeeboi1 View Post
What a shame! I feel like that’s something you should have noticed on your own! We shouldn’t have to be checking these things! To keep you more organized starting today I’d like you to start writing daily reports and you can add on another 6 hours.
I definitely agree… I should be checking on my posts more regularly! Thank you for your added time and I will definitely start doing daily reports! Thanks again!

I am currently in a atomic wedgie. I am also doing 25 reverse crunches daily in a bra connection wedgie while blindfolded with a bottle between my legs and holding for three seconds plus 35 jumping Jack and push-ups with nipple clamps!!. As well as this whenever I have nipple clamps twist every 15 minutes. (I had to remove crotch rope rule as it’s not feasible with my lifestyle at the moment). Plus all underwear that rip must be used as a gag with tape over my mouth and for every pair ripped I have to do 25 times how ever many ripped spanks. As well as this I’m completing this program: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/archive/.../t-137689.html and am on day one.

Dares in progress:
-2 hour in atomic wedgie

Dares to be completed:
-6 hour atomic wedgie
-2 hour frontal hanging
-6 hour frontal atomic
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hour cuffed wedgie
-6 hour atomic frontal
-6 hour bra connection

Dares completed:
-6 hour shoulder wedgie
-6 hour shoulder wedgie
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hour shoulder wedgie
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hour bra connection
-6 hour shoulder wedgie
-6 hour frontal atomic

Time to be completed: 4 weeks 9 days 12 hours
Completed: 1 week 1 day 12 hours

Old 08-04-2022, 04:48 PM   #208
Breadbonjour
getDare Sweetheart

DAILY REPORT

This morning I woke up and immediately started a task. I got dressed before starting a hanging wedgie for one hour. I’m trying to get through as many tasks as possible so I’m trying to do tasks during all waking hours! After an hour in my hanging wedgie I noticed a new task for the 6 week wedgie challenge. So I released from the hanging wedgie and started day one, a wedgie from my doorknob for 15 seconds and then leave it in for an hour. After this hour I got into a 5 hour bra connection. During this time I mostly just studied and hung out. After this I had to do some chores and then go to the library. So I decided to do the 6 hour bra connection with nipples clamped for three of those hours. So I kept my bra connection in and put some nipple clamps on (I didn’t put extremely tight ones on since it was for three hours and I didn’t want to cause any harm to myself so they were just slightly uncomfortable). During this time I cleaned up my house and did some meal prep. After my three hours were up I took the nipple clamps off and finished up around the house. Even though I didn’t put my tightest nipple clamps on, they were throbbing after such a long time.
After this I went to the library for a few hours and did some more studying before heading back home. Once back my six hours were up so I changed out of that wedgie and got into a 2 hour atomic wedgie while I cooked dinner. So I could see I cut two eye holes in the top just so I could see what I was doing. After I finished cooking, I sat down to eat, which is when I heard a loud tear from my underwear, they had ripped, although the wedgie was still tight so I left it in. After eating my time was up once again, so I took the wedgie off, although since they had ripped I removed them and gagged myself with them before tapping it over and giving myself 25 hard spanks. (As per my rule about ripping undies). I have just changed into another bra connection wedgie and am about to do my exercises for the day before going to bed. Tonight I plan on just sleeping in a regular wedgie to give myself a bit of a break after such a long day.

One think I have noticed about the whole wedgie situation, is that I have started developing calluses where the main pressure of the wedgie is, so even when I’m done with all the wedgies, I’ll have those there to remind me for quite some time.

Old 08-04-2022, 11:42 PM   #209
lucy22
Distinguished Member

i have a post just like this as well! if anyone would like to check it out!

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=416747

dislikes/punishments(likes too): a lot of spankings, TOOTHPASTE, plug, anal, edges

limits: pics/vids, public, ripping, messy, anything to do with bathroom/diaper play, name calling (other than wedgie loser, etc)

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95292

punishment calendar https://teamup.com/ksqf88w3dtc6hvk8en
lucy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2022, 05:16 AM   #210
Anabeeboi1

Good job on your report! Let’s add another 6 hours!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, stuck, trapped, wedgie, wedgied