Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-08-2021, 03:59 PM   #196
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Just a heads up everyone... depending on when Danielle goes to her room... and depending on how long I then take to achieve orgasm... I might not be able to get a report to you tonight... and I have a fairly busy weekend full of lectures and studying... so there could be a fair bit of delay in reporting back... I'll try to squeeze in a quick report as soon as I can though...!!

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!

Last edited by SimplySara; 01-08-2021 at 04:04 PM.
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 01-08-2021, 04:00 PM   #197
NetNegative

Thanks for the heads up, and we'll be looking forward to it whenever it comes out.

Been in to this stuff for a while but never actually participated in it. Guess I might now.
Switch with a preference towards dom.

orgasm control, light bondage, humiliation (when horny), mirrors
Dislikes:
Low-risk public, piss, humiliation (when unaroused)
Limits (including, but not limited to):
pics/vid, full public, scat, social suicide
Unsure/Exploring:
petplay, mild pain, undetectable things with friends

Toys: chastity device, rope, duct tape
NetNegative is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to NetNegative for this post:
Old 01-08-2021, 11:53 PM   #198
alex_carter
getDare Devil

If you're still looking for tasks for points there's this (but feel free to not use it if you don't like it or it doesn't make sense)...

+3 points for wearing tack panties (or a tack insert in your panties) for at least two hours (when you can wear panties). 1 bonus point if someone (somehow) makes contact with the tack part (think you sitting on someones lap, a smack to the butt (if the tacks come up high enough onto your backside as well), or possibly even if someone tells you to sit on the arm of the sofa because all the seats are taken up, etc.)

and just in case you never figured out what a tack bra is here's a link to that...

PS. I think these links are within the gD rules as no nudity is linked to but if there are any issue please let me know and I'll remove them by editing the post (If possible)---also the pics are not of me.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to alex_carter for this post:
Old 01-09-2021, 05:32 PM   #199
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Where: on the floor of your bedroom with the door closed
When: When Danielle is in her room.
How:

Dildo fully inside her, once again getting as near to the edge with it as she can. Wearing the outfit you were presented to in Vishal.

After edging once, cuff your hands behind you. Put the vibrator on a towel and turned on. Position yourself above it, lying face down with the vibrator vibrating over your panties to make yourself cum. Think about the experiences of this afternoon. How embarrassed you were. How she made you she with Vishal. How she is controlling you. How much all this is turning you on.

Enjoy your orgasm very very much Sara. You earned it!
So this is how it went last night...

After waiting for what felt like forever for Danielle to go to her room... I heard her go up the stairs past my floor... then heard her move about in her room above me... I was so eager to cum I had already changed into my orgasm attire... the black sleeveless high-necked but see-thru top that did nothing to hide the pink lace push up bra underneath... with at least half my breasts on display above the bra... and the short short skirt... I still couldn't believe Vishal had seen me dressed like this...!!

I lay on the floor in my room... facing the wall separating my room from Vishal's... hiked up the skirt... and inserted the dildo inside my waiting pussy... started fucking it... slowly at first... savouring it... then faster... and faster... barely controlling my moans... getting close to the edge again... second day in a row getting this close to edging without touching my clit... someday I might actually be able to cum from penetration alone... lol...!! Not this time though... had to rub my clit to edge... god I wanted to cum so bad...!!

So that was the easy part done... now for the hard part... I cuffed my hands behind me... awkwardly picked up the towel from the bed and knelt to place it on the floor... fluffed it up as best as possible using my cuffed hands... picked up the vibrator from the floor... felt for the switch... turned it on... got it to the highest setting... then placed it on the towel... turned around to examine my handiwork... realised the towel wasn't flat enough so the vibrator had slid to the edge... turned back around and adjusted it until I was satisfied... was it really your intention to have me do all this *after* cuffing my hands behind my back...?? Or had I been stupid and made things more difficult for myself...??

I had practised the next bit a couple of times while I waited for Danielle to go to her room... I lay down on the floor on my side... (not easy to do when your hands are cuffed behind your back)... then turned so I was now lying on my front... winced as my boobs were squashed against the floor... I had aligned myself so I was a small practised distance away from the towel... crotch in line with the vibrator... now I used my cuffed hands to awkwardly hike the skirt up... after struggling a bit managed to hike it up above my bum... but the front of the skirt was still frustratingly trapped under me... covering my pussy... I raised my lower body slightly... crushing my boobs even harder against the carpeted floor... and somehow... inch by inch... awkwardly using my restrained hands... managed to hike the front of my skirt above my crotch... and let my lower body fall back onto the floor...

Then I rolled over once towards the towel so I was on my back... hands uncomfortably trapped under me... I was right next to the towel now... one more roll should do it... I rolled onto my front again... gently... not wanting to disturb the towel and vibrator... I was lying on my front again... lower body now on the towel... vibrator under my crotch... but not touching my clit... damn...!! I squirmed a little to get my clit closer to the vibrator... just when I thought I was nearly there the vibrator moved...!! I don't know what happened... I was being very careful... but somehow I had managed to move the vibrator further away... aargh...!!

After a ridiculous amount of time spent squirming... with my squashed boobs painfully bearing most of the brunt... I managed to align my clit with the vibrator again... it still wasn't perfect but at least contact was established... that was good enough for me after all the effort... the pleasure increased exponentially... I bit my lower lip to control my moans... my mind automatically started replaying what had happened earlier in the day... all the embarrassment... Danielle masterfully setting it all up... screwing with my mind... Vishal getting an eyeful of my skimpily dressed body for nearly an hour... wondering whether he later masturbated thinking about it... about me... then another thought struck me... would he tell the other guys about what had happened... about my attire...?? And my mind went into a frenzy... would he describe it in detail... how would they react... what would they discuss... would it lead them to talk about how I was increasingly braless at home...?? Would they think I was turning into a slut...???? What would they all think if they could see me right now... in this humiliating position... hands cuffed behind my back... wearing the same revealing clothes... clearly enjoying myself... could I blame them for thinking I was a slut...?? Before I knew it I was edging... and a second later I moaned loudly and climaxed...!! I kept cumming... kept moaning... imagined all my housemates watching me... talking amongst themselves about me... calling me a slut... saying derogatory things... when I was finally done cumming I opened my eyes and half expected to see them all standing there...!!

Vibrator still buzzing against my clit I actually felt another orgasm build... I don't know where I found the resolve but I rolled over and broke the sweet sweet contact... lay there on my back for several minutes... panting... cuffed hands trapped under me... boobs hurting from being crushed for so long... feeling embarrassed all over again... humiliated even... but enjoying every moment of it...!! And the best part...?? It was a free orgasm...!! Thanks guys...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Last edited by SimplySara; 01-09-2021 at 05:41 PM.
The following 6 users say Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 01-09-2021, 05:43 PM   #200
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Glad you were able to make all of it work and get your well deserved orgasm!

Thank you for the great report, I was turned on just imagining it! Not that it takes much these days
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bdsub for this post:
Old 01-10-2021, 12:53 AM   #201
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Glad you were able to make all of it work and get your well deserved orgasm!

Thank you for the great report, I was turned on just imagining it! Not that it takes much these days
Thanks... glad you liked the report... and that it managed to turn you on... though I've realised my reports are getting longer and longer... I'm starting to worry that some of you are getting bored...!!

So when does your denial end...??

Old 01-10-2021, 01:01 AM   #202
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
Thanks... glad you liked the report... and that it managed to turn you on... though I've realised my reports are getting longer and longer... I'm starting to worry that some of you are getting bored...!!

So when does your denial end...??
Oh, trust me, we are not getting bored of your reports. They keep getting more exciting!

Today! 15 ihours from now but who is counting. Ok maybe I am!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 01-10-2021, 01:12 AM   #203
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Thank you very much for the report Sara. It does more thsn just turn me on. It drives me wild! Bored? Not even remotely close, it's what I am looking forward to and hope to see when I wake up in the morning. Hearing how you went through that task while your know a very well earned orgasm was coming. While you are remenisce what you did to earn it and how much you have been embarrassed by Danielle. I love it.

You could have layed down the towel and vibrator in advance, but I do like the frustation and care you had to have to get everything in the right place. And you did a very good job rolling away from the second incoming orgasm. Denying yourself on purpose, even after having just been swept over by waves of pleasure.

I am glad to see it was a kink-light day yesterday. Some grounding might have been usefull after all this. Keep your mind in one piece.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 01-10-2021, 01:46 AM   #204
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Thank you very much for the report Sara. It does more thsn just turn me on. It drives me wild! Bored? Not even remotely close, it's what I am looking forward to and hope to see when I wake up in the morning. Hearing how you went through that task while your know a very well earned orgasm was coming. While you are remenisce what you did to earn it and how much you have been embarrassed by Danielle. I love it.

You could have layed down the towel and vibrator in advance, but I do like the frustation and care you had to have to get everything in the right place. And you did a very good job rolling away from the second incoming orgasm. Denying yourself on purpose, even after having just been swept over by waves of pleasure.

I am glad to see it was a kink-light day yesterday. Some grounding might have been usefull after all this. Keep your mind in one piece.
You words made me blush... it was nice to blush with something other than embarrassment for a change... lol... I *will* have to try to keep my reports a little shorter though... partly because I might not always have enough time to type up long ones... !!

Once again I was super loud while cumming... my housemates must have all heard me again... for a second day in a row... god what must they think...!! I could have orgasmed quietly if I wanted to... I was doing a good job of staying quiet... but in the end I just let go for maximum pleasure...!! I have to reiterate how humiliating the position in which I had to orgasm was... you really made me work for it... I loved it... even though the contact between vibrator and clit was not perfect the orgasm was big and fabulous...!!

Yeah yesterday was super busy with online classes... and today I've got a lot of studying to do... so a kink-light weekend for sure... I kind of needed it after the intensely kinky last week... even Danielle was worried she had pushed me too far... she checked in on me to ensure I was ok... I reassured her... told her she had definitely pushed me... a lot... but I admitted I had loved it... we agreed to push back her last day of controlling my underwear to next week... she will now randomly pick one day and surprise me with it... so yeah the small break has been welcome... but... I'm already feeling the need to cum again creeping up on me... lol...

Finally a question for you guys... how likely do you think it is that Vishal will have told the other guys about Friday's episode...?? Do guys discuss such things with other guys...?? They've all become quite friendly with each other... especially after spending so much time at home in the last several months... do you all think my recent shenanigans will be a topic of discussion between them...?? The question has been eating away at me ever since it first entered my mind right before I orgasmed on Friday...!!

Last edited by SimplySara; 01-10-2021 at 01:49 AM.
Old 01-10-2021, 01:51 AM   #205
Bdsub
Dare Freak

That’s hard to say not knowing your house mates. I could see it going either way. If they are really good friends maybe he talked about it. If they are just friendly because they are house mates possibly not. You do have on your side that it might be a little awkward to talk about another housemate in that way.

That’s great that Danielle checked in to make sure you were ok. I love the surprise aspect that she now has over you though.

PM Dares

Toys
Old 01-10-2021, 01:59 AM   #206
athmarr
Distinguished Member

As Bd said, can’t say for sure without knowing them. A single occurrence of being without a bra perhaps not, but a regular occurrence and an extended show? I’d not be surprised. And good on Danielle for checking up on you, though perhaps she realised it was unnecessary after hearing you again?

And the long reports are always the best ones, I don’t think anyone could get bored with yours.
Old 01-10-2021, 02:09 AM   #207
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
You words made me blush... it was nice to blush with something other than embarrassment for a change... lol... I *will* have to try to keep my reports a little shorter though... partly because I might not always have enough time to type up long ones... !!

Go blush! You should be happy that you can write such fantastic report. They are a joy to read! Make them as short or as long as you need to. I'm sure I'll be enjoying them nonetheless. What are you feeling when you are writing them and sharing them with us? What goes through your mind?

Once again I was super loud while cumming... my housemates must have all heard me again... for a second day in a row... god what must they think...!! I could have orgasmed quietly if I wanted to... I was doing a good job of staying quiet... but in the end I just let go for maximum pleasure...!! I have to reiterate how humiliating the position in which I had to orgasm was... you really made me work for it... I loved it... even though the contact between vibrator and clit was not perfect the orgasm was big and fabulous...!!

Yay to being loud! Maximum pleasure is a much better choice, and I doubt anyone in your house truly mind hearing you enjoy so much, and it only adds to your emberassement and thus to your pleasure I was very tempted to put that in the orgasm conditions, since you don't mind too much, it will be in the next one instead Sharing is caring after all.

I'm happy to hear the position and humiliation got to you. It is most definitely a less than ideal position to orgasm in, and a very very vulnerable one. Not only is it painfull for your poor breasts to keep leaning on them to move, but if anyone came in there would have been be absolutely no way to cover up!

Big orgasms are what you do all this for, and see? Even in frustrating circumstances it works you are getting a bigger orgasm than all those days you could have a free orgasm!

Yeah yesterday was super busy with online classes... and today I've got a lot of studying to do... so a kink-light weekend for sure... I kind of needed it after the intensely kinky last week... even Danielle was worried she had pushed me too far... she checked in on me to ensure I was ok... I reassured her... told her she had definitely pushed me... a lot... but I admitted I had loved it... we agreed to push back her last day of controlling my underwear to next week... she will now randomly pick one day and surprise me with it... so yeah the small break has been welcome... but... I'm already feeling the need to cum again creeping up on me... lol...

Good choice And happy to hear Danielle is taking it light too and moving it. She seems a lovely type of person. How did it feel to admit to her that you loved it? And you know what to do if you feel that need

Finally a question for you guys... how likely do you think it is that Vishal will have told the other guys about Friday's episode...?? Do guys discuss such things with other guys...?? They've all become quite friendly with each other... especially after spending so much time at home in the last several months... do you all think my recent shenanigans will be a topic of discussion between them...?? The question has been eating away at me ever since it first entered my mind right before I orgasmed on Friday...!!

I doubt he will have told the rest. At least not explicitly. He *might* have asked them if they noticed anything about you, but he likely doesn't want to be seen as a creep that is ogling his roommate. I believe they might talk about it in front of you before talking about it around your back as well. I can guarantee you that vishal has had an orgasm fantasising about you though. Possible multiple.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 03:02 AM   #208
Sharkbait

Quote:

You could get a ball gag or some something similar.
Old 01-10-2021, 03:43 AM   #209
NetNegative

Quote:
As the others have reiterated-we're loving it! You're actually quite a skilled erotic writer .

Quote:
I loved it... even though the contact between vibrator and clit was not perfect the orgasm was big and fabulous...!!
Glad to hear it, you definitely earned this one!

Quote:
We're not a monolith you know ... For my particular close friends we wouldn't have mentioned... as for them if they don't have a frat boy mentality I would guess probably not, but really, it's hard to tell.

Quote:
I can guarantee you that vishal has had an orgasm fantasising about you though. Possible multiple.
This is true in all likelihood. If he was in his room last night when you were having your fun there's also a pretty good chance he had an orgasm with you .

Have a pleasant kink-light weekend now, and good work! You've really done an incredible amount this week.

Been in to this stuff for a while but never actually participated in it. Guess I might now.
Switch with a preference towards dom.

orgasm control, light bondage, humiliation (when horny), mirrors
Dislikes:
Low-risk public, piss, humiliation (when unaroused)
Limits (including, but not limited to):
pics/vid, full public, scat, social suicide
Unsure/Exploring:
petplay, mild pain, undetectable things with friends

Toys: chastity device, rope, duct tape
NetNegative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 06:49 AM   #210
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Go blush! You should be happy that you can write such fantastic report. They are a joy to read! Make them as short or as long as you need to. I'm sure I'll be enjoying them nonetheless. What are you feeling when you are writing them and sharing them with us? What goes through your mind?

I'm happy to hear the position and humiliation got to you. It is most definitely a less than ideal position to orgasm in, and a very very vulnerable one. Not only is it painfull for your poor breasts to keep leaning on them to move, but if anyone came in there would have been be absolutely no way to cover up!

Big orgasms are what you do all this for, and see? Even in frustrating circumstances it works you are getting a bigger orgasm than all those days you could have a free orgasm!

Good choice And happy to hear Danielle is taking it light too and moving it. She seems a lovely type of person. How did it feel to admit to her that you loved it? And you know what to do if you feel that need
It really turns me on writing the reports for all of you...!! I relive everything that happened... and feel like I want to share it all with you... give a blow by blow account... exactly what was happening... what I was feeling... I want it to feel like you guys are there watching me when you read the report... that really turns me on... maybe that's why I end up going into so much detail... lol... when I post them I eagerly look forward to all your comments... whether you were aroused by it... maybe you even masturbated to it... at any rate I relive everything in so much detail that I always finish a report a *lot* wetter than when I started writing it...

Yeah the position was super painful for my boobs... one of the downsides of being busty... lol... I wasn't too worried about someone coming in because we don't usually go into each other's rooms unannounced... still... knowing that someone *could* was enough to drive me wild...

My orgasms are 100% much bigger than when I could cum freely and very often...!! The frustrating circumstances probably add to it all... lol...

Admitting to Danielle that I loved it was super embarrassing... but I didn't want her to think she had overdone it because I don't want her to stop... so I *had* to tell her... I'm really surprising myself by my appetite for embarrassment... and how submissive I am behaving...!!

Last edited by SimplySara; 01-10-2021 at 06:54 AM.
The following user says Thank You to SimplySara for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk