Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-20-2019, 07:01 AM   #196
girlsockboy
Distinguished Member

I am curious. Have you talked to either your mom or your GF's mom since you little adventure? Do you have any more trips planned to either one where you could possibly serve?

Maybe the next time you serve you are locked with a vibrator to keep you all nice, horny and denied... You could be made to beg while you are horny not to add any more days to your denial. They of course would be able to add (or remove) as many days as they want. You of course would dress similar to last time as you nipples and chastity must remain on full display.

If your GF thinks you have been bad, she could possibly give mom the controls to your vibe

You would only get five days off from the thread - one for each edge you have there . At least one edge must be done outside their house with one or both present.

Punishments: Edging, Long Denial, Chastity, Bladder Holding

Limits: Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Illegal

Last edited by girlsockboy; 05-20-2019 at 07:26 AM.
girlsockboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 07:30 AM   #197
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsockboy View Post
I am curious. Have you talked to either your mom or your GF's mom since you little adventure? Do you have any more trips planned to either one where you could possibly serve?

Maybe the next time you serve you are locked with a vibrator to keep you all nice, horny and denied... You could be made to beg while you are horny not to add any more days to your denial. They of course would be able to add (or remove) as many days as they want. You of course would dress similar to last time as you nipples and chastity must remain on full display.

You would only get five days off from the thread - one for each edge you have there . At least one edge must be done outside their house with one or both present.
Yes I have talked with them since then, I talk with mom every day. But she isn't completely over the events of the day and this dare might be a bit too soon for them. I accept this dare though, and will do it once I have given them a week or two to recover

Likes, Limits and Toys owned

My Deviantart

Locked back in belt on the very first day of the year~!!
My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
Kinkerbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 08:28 PM   #198
aralius
Distinguished Member

Get a small bell and hang it from the lowest point of your belt.

Wear an above knee skirt and your highest heels. Go to the mall on a busy day and time. For each hour you walk around the mall you can remove a day. Any time you are sitting down does not count.

Have fun

Master Ara
aralius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 08:47 PM   #199
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by aralius View Post
Get a small bell and hang it from the lowest point of your belt.

Wear an above knee skirt and your highest heels. Go to the mall on a busy day and time. For each hour you walk around the mall you can remove a day. Any time you are sitting down does not count.

Have fun

Master Ara
I saw you gave the same dare to susana as well.
This seems like a fun dare. Will do as soon as possible

My Deviantart

My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
Old 05-21-2019, 07:54 AM   #200
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

So a month ago, at this exact time I was locked in chastity. So as per my owners' orders I will be holding an hour of special dare event.
Any dare given within one hour of this comment will be accepted and done, given they are within my likes and limits. And these dares will be completed within this week. Anybody who has pending dares can also give dares. But 1 dare per person, during this event.
The special event is if I complete these dares, instead of removing, 10 days will be added instead. If I do not accept the dare, or do not complete them within Sunday, 20 days will be added.
I hope nobody sees this within 1 hour

My Deviantart

My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
Old 05-21-2019, 08:06 AM   #201
curdares
Distinguished Member

Default Subway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkerbell View Post
The special event is if I complete these dares, instead of removing, 10 days will be added instead. If I do not accept the dare, or do not complete them within Sunday, 20 days will be added.
A version really similar to this has been done, a few times. I think it’s your turn to experience it.

In a late commute hour, approx 6pm, board a subway train with your gf and/or sister. You will wear simply high heels, panties, and a long enough tshirt to just barely cover your ass and pussy. For this you will be unlocked of your chastity belt. You will stand in the crowd. After the first stop, you will take off your panties and put them in your mouth. After the second stop, your gf will order you to strip, and you will remove your tshirt and give it to her. After the 3rd stop, she will order you to give her your shoes, which you will do. The 4th stop, she will order you to stand with your hands behind your head, fingers interlaced. You will get off the subway when she decides. She could have somebody waiting for you, a car there, or turn around and take the subway back. The panties stay in your mouth until after you get off the train, or she tells you to remove them, whichever comes later. You may dress right after you exit the train, or run naked to a hiding place and dress there. If you believe you will get in trouble for running, dress right away, otherwise, run to a different place and dress (restroom, behind a vending machine, or a pillar, etc)

You want a more crowded train than less crowded. A crowd blocks any security cameras from getting a really good luck at what’s going on. If nobody complains, which they probably won’t, nobody will bother checking the footage. If you need to swap cars before you do this, due to kids for example (unlikely at that time of day), switch cars and start from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia84 View Post
That, dear curdares, was an ADVENTURE.. not a dare....
curdares is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to curdares for this post:
Old 05-21-2019, 08:09 AM   #202
Master.G

Quote:
So a month ago, at this exact time I was locked in chastity. So as per my owners' orders I will be holding an hour of special dare event.
Any dare given within one hour of this comment will be accepted and done, given they are within my likes and limits. And these dares will be completed within this week. Anybody who has pending dares can also give dares. But 1 dare per person, during this event.
Saw this and have a dare ready, but would postpone because you are doing a great job you deserve reductions
Master.G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 05:40 PM   #203
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
Pick a day. If you spend that whole day (midnight to midnight) completely naked and follow all verbal or written instructions you are given that day, you may subtract an additional day.

If you fail to follow any instructions that day (no matter whose), or if you put on any clothing for any reason, you must add 10 days of chastity. Make sure to avoid radios, TV, and junkmail (visit our new showroom!).

Two exceptions: you can ignore any instruction that violates your limits, and "written" means physical writing only (getdare, email, etc. don't count).

You can repeat this as often as you like.
Spent the last 24 hours (not midnight to midnight, but evening to evening) completely naked. I did not get any written instructions, but I did follow all verbal commands from my girlfriend. 1 day reduction

My Deviantart

My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
Old 05-21-2019, 05:51 PM   #204
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
So this is kind of...based on you and your history. I will give you 5 days off for every 15 minutes you spend naked (completely so) 100m farther away from your clothes than you have ever been...outside. Completely outside. Your car counts as clothes.
So this one I am doing next, but I have a question. The farthest away from my clothes I have ever been was driving all the way to a cabin owned by my friend's parents. It is a 7-8 hour drive, and the last time I went, we left all my clothes back home. So 100m farther than that is reasonable, but my car count as clothes? Does that mean I cannot drive there?

My Deviantart

My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
The following user says Thank You to Kinkerbell for this post:
Old 05-22-2019, 09:41 AM   #205
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
So this one I am doing next, but I have a question. The farthest away from my clothes I have ever been was driving all the way to a cabin owned by my friend's parents. It is a 7-8 hour drive, and the last time I went, we left all my clothes back home. So 100m farther than that is reasonable, but my car count as clothes? Does that mean I cannot drive there?
Well that's amazing. Mind telling us the full story? (Minus 1 day for every 500 words, max 5 days)

If I'm understanding Zephyrnem correctly, that drive would count as "clothed" because you were in a car. But it's up to them.

If it did count, how would you one-up that distance without a car?
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 10:51 AM   #206
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
Well that's amazing. Mind telling us the full story? (Minus 1 day for every 500 words, max 5 days)

If I'm understanding Zephyrnem correctly, that drive would count as "clothed" because you were in a car. But it's up to them.

If it did count, how would you one-up that distance without a car?
It was a weekend getaway trip. We started Friday morning and reached in the evening. We stayed the weekend. It is a nice quiet place with woods and lakes. Drove back Monday. Typical weekend retreat. Except we didn't carry any clothes for me.

I don't know how I will manage to cross that distance without my car. I will have to think about something

My Deviantart

My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
Old 05-22-2019, 11:16 AM   #207
curdares
Distinguished Member

Quote:
It was a weekend getaway trip. We started Friday morning and reached in the evening. We stayed the weekend. It is a nice quiet place with woods and lakes. Drove back Monday. Typical weekend retreat. Except we didn't carry any clothes for me.

I don't know how I will manage to cross that distance without my car. I will have to think about something
naked hitchhiker?

Quote:
Old 05-22-2019, 12:55 PM   #208
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

So...I may be late to the attempt...

If I am. I will accept what you decided.

My point was that I think driving naked is fairly easy. So I wanted you to think of the furthest you had been from your clothes not counting any driving distance.

I have driven 40 miles naked, but have only been, on foot, at most 1 mile from my clothes.

So I would use the 1 mile distance not the 40 mile distance.

I would do the dare 1 mile plus 100 m.

I mean, one can hide in the car, to some extent. So I wanted the longest distance you have been away from clothes not counting any driving or so forth.

Hope that is as clear as mud.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 01:29 PM   #209
curdares
Distinguished Member

Quote:

My point was that I think driving naked is fairly easy. So I wanted you to think of the furthest you had been from your clothes not counting any driving distance.

I have driven 40 miles naked, but have only been, on foot, at most 1 mile from my clothes.

I mean, one can hide in the car, to some extent. So I wanted the longest distance you have been away from clothes not counting any driving or so forth.

Longest she walked away from her available clothes. This should be easy for her.

Quote:
Old 05-22-2019, 05:11 PM   #210
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Okay it's clear now, and pretty easy.

My Deviantart

My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report

Advertisements
Kink Talk