Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-04-2015, 08:31 PM   #196
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Daily Report 22; April 4, 2015

So, I know I've said this before, but I'll say it again. (*clears throat and fake coughs* Cent *fake coughs*) Weekends are etremely hard to schedule out hur by hour (especially the day before a holiday) so if we can avoid that for weekends, then that would be grand!

Anyway. Today started with me clothespinning each nipple and then getting in the shower. I started by edging in cold water, then changed the dial to hot warm for edge numbero dos, and for edge three the water was hot (but not hot enough to burn). It was then back to cold and the cycle started over until I finished the 9th edge in hot water. For edge number 10 I turned the water on cold and put the shower head to my clit, and quickly edged using only the cold water. I then finished my shower (super horny and dripping... not just from the water either...) as I normally would. I made sure to clean my pussy very thoroughly since it's so wet all the time.

After I got out I went to my room and barely finished the 20 edges (with toys) in the allotted 60 minutes. I then immediately began a second set of 20 edges in 60 minutes this time not allowed toys and was only able to finish 14 edges. I suppose this gets a punishment.

I then had to go out to run some errands with my mom, so I wasn't able to do any of the tasks between 11:00am and 2:00pm. When I got home, I went back to my room and immediately began the 35 edges. I did them as quickly as possible since I only had 90 minutes left to complete the task. Unfortunately I only got 27 of them done, so maybe this deserves a punishment too (IDK, you guys decide).

After that I had the "Game" task where I rolled 2 dice (a 2 and a 4) and multiplied them together (for a total of 8) and then proceeded to do 8 edges and 8 clit flicks.

Once that was complete I put a clothespin on my clit, and put on a nice tight crotch rope before proceeding to hump my bed to 3 edges. Every 15 minutes I took the clothes pin off for a 2 minute rest period (for safety) before replacing the pin at a 90 degree difference to the previous position. It took the whole hour to complete this task.

After that was the "Rest time" task, where I had dinner but also had to do 2 edges not in my bedroom or the bathroom. This was extremely hard as my family CAN NOT find out about this stuff, so I went into a room that is not used regularly (the junk room) and hid behind a bunch of crap and quickly did the 2 edges. Please, don't have me do this again, as I am NOT comfortable with it, and probably will NOT do it.

The next task was "Like a mad hatter" where I had one hour to do 10 edges without toys and 15 with. Since a specific order wasn't stated I first did the 15 with my toothbrush and managed to knock those out in 40 minutes, leaving 20 to do the 10 edges without toys. Unfortunately, I was only able to complete 6 of those 10 edges in the remaining 20 minutes, so this, sadly, also deserves a punishment.

After that I had to make several side dishes for our family Easter get together tomorrow. And I only have just now finished (about 30 minutes ago when I started writing this report), so the tasks between 7:00pm and 10:30 pm were not completed either. (See what I mean about having to be fluid on weekends (especially holiday weekends).

I am going now to post in the 5 person above threads though, so I will post a link here to the ones I chose to do.

1. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...27767&page=314
2. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...38758&page=753
3. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...187173&page=14
4. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...=23649&page=73
5. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=211497

So to summarize things. Here is a list of the tasks I did do (both failed and non-failed):
1. Shower with a twist
2. 60 minutes, 20 edges with toys
3. 60 minutes, 20 edges without toys
4. 35 edges
5. A Game
6. Crotchroped
7. Rest time
8. Like a mad hatter
9. GetDare Surfer
10. Daily Update

And here is a list of the tasks I was unable to get to today:
1. All clamped and ready to go
2. Work on
3. Boredom Beater
4. Wet pussy
5. Subscription Services

Today's edge count......
Today's points toward orgasm earning count......0

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior. Disregard, site currently doesn't work. If you know of another polling site though, let me know!

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 02:43 PM   #197
centurion01
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_carter View Post
Daily Report 22; April 4, 2015

So, I know I've said this before, but I'll say it again. (*clears throat and fake coughs* Cent *fake coughs*) Weekends are etremely hard to schedule out hur by hour (especially the day before a holiday) so if we can avoid that for weekends, then that would be grand!

Anyway. Today started with me clothespinning each nipple and then getting in the shower. I started by edging in cold water, then changed the dial to hot warm for edge numbero dos, and for edge three the water was hot (but not hot enough to burn). It was then back to cold and the cycle started over until I finished the 9th edge in hot water. For edge number 10 I turned the water on cold and put the shower head to my clit, and quickly edged using only the cold water. I then finished my shower (super horny and dripping... not just from the water either...) as I normally would. I made sure to clean my pussy very thoroughly since it's so wet all the time.

After I got out I went to my room and barely finished the 20 edges (with toys) in the allotted 60 minutes. I then immediately began a second set of 20 edges in 60 minutes this time not allowed toys and was only able to finish 14 edges. I suppose this gets a punishment.

I then had to go out to run some errands with my mom, so I wasn't able to do any of the tasks between 11:00am and 2:00pm. When I got home, I went back to my room and immediately began the 35 edges. I did them as quickly as possible since I only had 90 minutes left to complete the task. Unfortunately I only got 27 of them done, so maybe this deserves a punishment too (IDK, you guys decide).

After that I had the "Game" task where I rolled 2 dice (a 2 and a 4) and multiplied them together (for a total of 8) and then proceeded to do 8 edges and 8 clit flicks.

Once that was complete I put a clothespin on my clit, and put on a nice tight crotch rope before proceeding to hump my bed to 3 edges. Every 15 minutes I took the clothes pin off for a 2 minute rest period (for safety) before replacing the pin at a 90 degree difference to the previous position. It took the whole hour to complete this task.

After that was the "Rest time" task, where I had dinner but also had to do 2 edges not in my bedroom or the bathroom. This was extremely hard as my family CAN NOT find out about this stuff, so I went into a room that is not used regularly (the junk room) and hid behind a bunch of crap and quickly did the 2 edges. Please, don't have me do this again, as I am NOT comfortable with it, and probably will NOT do it.

The next task was "Like a mad hatter" where I had one hour to do 10 edges without toys and 15 with. Since a specific order wasn't stated I first did the 15 with my toothbrush and managed to knock those out in 40 minutes, leaving 20 to do the 10 edges without toys. Unfortunately, I was only able to complete 6 of those 10 edges in the remaining 20 minutes, so this, sadly, also deserves a punishment.

After that I had to make several side dishes for our family Easter get together tomorrow. And I only have just now finished (about 30 minutes ago when I started writing this report), so the tasks between 7:00pm and 10:30 pm were not completed either. (See what I mean about having to be fluid on weekends (especially holiday weekends).

I am going now to post in the 5 person above threads though, so I will post a link here to the ones I chose to do.

1. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...27767&page=314
2. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...38758&page=753
3. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...187173&page=14
4. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...=23649&page=73
5. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=211497

So to summarize things. Here is a list of the tasks I did do (both failed and non-failed):
1. Shower with a twist
2. 60 minutes, 20 edges with toys
3. 60 minutes, 20 edges without toys
4. 35 edges
5. A Game
6. Crotchroped
7. Rest time
8. Like a mad hatter
9. GetDare Surfer
10. Daily Update

And here is a list of the tasks I was unable to get to today:
1. All clamped and ready to go
2. Work on
3. Boredom Beater
4. Wet pussy
5. Subscription Services

Today's edge count......
Today's points toward orgasm earning count......0
Nice report as always,
As for the failed tasks/ tasks not done,
How about 1 edge for each task missed/failed.

Congrats with going out of your comfort zone edging in the junk room, good job.

As for needing to be fluid, well I knewyoud be busy with Easter, and to be honest I just wanted to push you a little bit.
Well done despite being busy on completing the majority of the tasks😁

Keep up the hard work.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 10:39 PM   #198
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Daily Report 23; April 5, 2015

Well, today was Easter, and as expected I was very busy all day, starting at 5:00am with my church's Sunrise Service, all the way until 8:15pm when I got home from my family event.

I immediately started the 180 minute film watching task. I watched 4 episodes of NCIS during this time. I pulled up the first episode and got it started. I then put a clothes pin on my clit and one on each nipple. Every 15 minutes I took them off, did 5 edges and then put them back on at a 90 degree angle to what I took them off from. This happened 6 times...aka 6 rounds of 15 minute clip, then 5 edges.

After that at 11:15pm I started with the hard choices. I choose to do choice 1. Edge 20 times in any way you like. I then, crashed as it had been a LOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGG day. And now you are getting your report.

Today's edge count...50
Today's orgasm points...0

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior. Disregard, site currently doesn't work. If you know of another polling site though, let me know!

Old 04-06-2015, 10:45 PM   #199
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Daily Report 24; April 6, 2015

Ok, so today I had no tasks. None, as in, 0, zip, nada..... I think you guys are slacking off a bit, especially since there are no tasks for today or the rest of this week either.

I did the 8 punishment edges that I earned from Saturday.

Today's edge count...8

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Last edited by alex_carter; 04-06-2015 at 10:47 PM.
Old 04-07-2015, 03:50 PM   #200
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Daily report 25; April 7, 2015

Soooooooooooooo, no tasks again today. Seems like I'm gonna have an easy week.

Today's edge count.......0

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 04-08-2015, 07:19 PM   #201
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Daily Report 26; April 8, 2015

Today was my last day of no tasks for a while. See you guys tomorrow. I'm headed to bed.

Today's edge count.......0

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 04-09-2015, 08:24 PM   #202
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Daily Report 27; April 9, 2015

Ok, so today’s first task was to edge once for each letter in my First and last name, so that was a total of 80 edges for my first name and 65 edges for my last name for a grand total of 145 edges. I spread these out throughout the day. I did 25 before getting out of bed, 30 before breakfast, 30 before lunch, 30 before supper, and I will be doing the last 30 before I go to bed, as soon as I finish this report.

My next task was to have a shower, just a regular old shower, so after I ate breakfast, I got in a nice relaxing shower. I took my time and washed up. It was very relaxing and felt really good after having already done 55 edges at that point in the morning. I very thoroughly cleaned up my pussy and made sure it was nice and clean, but I had to be very careful when cleaning because I was already very sensitive from all the edges I’d already had to do.

After that I had the morning to myself until 11:00am when I had to put on a nice tight crotch rope with 3 knots in it for the next 2 hours. The knots were placed in the rope so that there was one directly on my clit, one just above it, and one just below it. I was so frustrated and horny by the time I took it off at 1:00pm. It was amazing just how frustrated and horny a simple knotted rope can make a girl.

The next task was to spank each of my bum cheeks for each letter in my family’s name, but since that would be too much I chose to do it for my mom’s name. So I ended up doing 120 spanks to each cheek as hard and fast as possible. When the spanking was done, my bum was a bright red and it was hot and it HURT!

After that I had to snap my (already sensitive) clit 50 times hard and fast with a rubber band. This task totally SUCKED! By the time I had done the 50 snaps, not only was my clit super, extremely sensitive, but it was sore and it hurt like hell. It was a dark, angry-looking red and it felt like it was on fire. It was quite hot to the touch too!

Luckily, besides the 60 edges I had yet to finish (at that point in the day) that was my last task. I finished up the edges (as described above) how I set them out for the day, and now I’m getting ready to do the last set of 30 and head off to bed.

Today’s edge count......145
Today’s orgasm points…0

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 04-10-2015, 08:12 PM   #203
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Daily Report 27; April 10, 2015

So, my first task for today was to write a story about a slave meeting her master and getting used by him. It had to be at least 1500 words, but since I’m not into that and I was bored the other day (I think 2 days ago or so) I wrote and posted the third chapter of my Christmas Story on fanfiction.net. You can find it here….. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10900404/1/Meeting-Santa

My next task wasn’t until 4:00pm when I had to do the “Snapping” task. I had to snap my clit with a rubber band 50 times as hard and fast as possible. By the end of the snaps, my clit hurt. It was red and sensitive, and I didn’t want to touch it.

After that my last task was to shower, so I got in and sang 3 songs during the shower. (It was longer than that of course, but I could only think of 3 songs to sing, LOL). I started by shampooing my hair, then I put the conditioner in my hair while I shaved. After I finished shaving I rinsed the conditioner out of my hair and the shave cream off my body. Then I washed up real good, and got all squeaky clean and then I turned the water to cold and just stood under it for the last 2 minutes. I absolutely HATE cold water, and I wish you guys would stop making me use it. It makes me all sad.

Now I’m getting ready for bed.

Today’s edge count.........0
Today’s orgasm points....0

PS. I want to work on bettering my Spanish, so if you guys know any apps or websites for that, or any of you speak Spanish please contact me! You can even add Spanish time into the calendar to make me work on it if you want. Up to an hour or so a day, but please break it down into no more than 30 minute blocks at a time.

Ideally, a native Spanish speaker on here could talk with me and help me to learn, giving me timed quizzes and stuff like that, and I'd earn punishments for not doing well/meeting deadlines/ etc.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Last edited by alex_carter; 04-10-2015 at 09:11 PM.
Old 04-11-2015, 05:22 PM   #204
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Daily Report 28; April 11, 2015

So I had 2 tasks to do today. My day started with part of the “Edging Fun” task where I had to do 50 edges during the day. I scheduled them out as follows:
  • 10 before getting out of bed
  • 10 before breakfast
  • 10 before lunch
  • 10 before dinner
  • 10 before bedtime.
I’ve done all of the edges except the 10 bedtime ones. I’ll do those in about 2 hours when I go to bed.

My other task for the day was “Snapping”. To complete this task I had to snap my clit 50 times as hard and fast as possible with a rubber band. When I finished this not only was my clit sensitive, but it hurt, and since I had some time, I decided to lay on my bed (nude from the waist down, and on a towel so I wouldn’t get my bed messy since I’m almost always wet now because I’m so horny) and let my clit recover some.

Today’s edge count.......50
Today’s orgasm points...0

Oh, and PS. Yay for no daily edging routine. You guys can be super mean with those at times.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Last edited by alex_carter; 04-11-2015 at 08:51 PM.
Old 04-13-2015, 08:25 PM   #205
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Daily Report 29; April 12, 2015

So I was extremely busy today, and was very lucky for the fact that the only task I had was snaps. Right after I got home from one event around 4pm. I quickly did my 50 clit snaps, hard and fast with a rubber band. It was very intense and hurt. I then took a super quick shower and was off again for the rest of my day.

The reason you guys didn’t get this report last night is that when I got home, I crashed. I literally changed my clothes, fell on my bed, and was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

Today’s report will come in a bit.

Today’s edge count........0
Today’s orgasm points...0

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 04-13-2015, 09:52 PM   #206
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Daily Report 30; April 13, 2015

Today was a much busier day. It started off when I woke up with me getting a random number between 10 and 100. The number I got was 53. So throughout the day I had to do 53 edges with each one held for 3 minutes. Just wondering here, do you guys realize how difficult this task is going to be, especially with the day that I’m going to have....

I started by doing as many of those edges before 8:30am as I could, and I managed to do 4 of them, leaving a total of 49 to still be done. It is extremely hard to hold the edge, especially when you are always horny, but I am determined, so I did it.

At 8:30am I had a task that had me rolling a die. I rolled a 2, so I had to do 2 edges and hold each one for 8 minutes. I did them both and had a few moments to spare so I went ahead and did another of my daily edges leaving 48 still to do.

At 9:00am I had 1 hour to take a shower and do 10 edges. I got in the shower and started the water and immediately began edging. It took me the first 37 minutes to complete the edges. I then decided to go ahead and do 2 more daily edges before quickly washing up and getting out, dried off, and dressed. I now had 46 daily edges left to go. I had already done 19 edges this morning, with a total holding time of 37 minutes. At this point I had no idea HOW I’d make it through the day, only that I would. My clit was already very sensitive and sore, but after washing up in the shower and getting nice and clean, it wasn’t quite as hot as it would normally be at this point.

Once I got out of the shower, my 10:00am task was to do 35 edges with toys in 2 hours. I completed this task with about 15 minutes to spare, so I went ahead and knocked out 2 more of my daily edges leaving 44 still to do.

At noon I had a task where I had to eat my lunch with a clothes pin on each nipple and my clit. I had to wear the pins for 17 minutes, then I took them off for a quick 3 minute break (for safety) and put them back on in a 90 degree angle to how I previously had them on. Even though the task was scheduled for an hour and a half, I wasn’t sure if I was to do it this whole time or only while eating, so after I finished eating, I took the pins off and worked on my daily edges some more. I had a sandwich and some chips and ate as quickly as possible, so it didn’t take me long to eat. It took right around half an hour, so I spent the next hour working on the daily edges. I managed to finish 8 more daily edges, so now I was down to 36 left.

After that, at 1:30pm I had an hour to give each of my bum cheeks 150 spanks. I did these as fast as possible and every swat connected solidly. I finished in a little over 12 minutes, so I did some more of my daily edges. Luckily for me, my next task wasn’t until 4:00pm, so I had about 2 hours and 15 minutes to work on the daily edges. I managed to do 16 of the daily edges this time brining that total down to 20.

At 4:00pm I had an hour to complete 50 hard clit snaps. At this point in the day, my clit was sooooo extremely sensitive. It was red hot and burning up (I’m pretty sure if I had used a thermometer it would’ve been so hot that the thermometer would’ve broken). I didn’t want to touch it, and it didn’t want me to touch it either, but alas, I had to if I didn’t want to fail, so I decided to take it extremely slowly for these snaps and I only did one every minute, so it took me 50 minutes, nearly the whole hour, to complete the snaps. After recovering from the last snap I had enough time to complete 2 more daily edges before dinner, so I did. That brought the daily edge total down to 18. At this point I was worried if I’d be able to finish the daily edges with all the tasks I still had left to do.

After dinner I started on my next task, “Tough Choices”. I chose to do option C, which sucked, but seemed like the only option that might even be possible for me to complete (I can’t do option D at all because I can’t edge with a clothespin on my clit). So I quickly rubbed toothpaste into my achingly overstimulated clit and started on the edges. The toothpaste simply added to the burn that was already in my cunt from all the edges. It took me the whole time and I only reach 52 edges, so that gets a punishment. (Cent, since I’ve failed 2 of your tasks I’m guessing you’ll be scheduling the punishments for later in the week? Hopefully you’ll give me some time to recover though, but I understand if I don’t deserve it. Also, I know the punishment for this task, but I’m guessing you’ll want to decide when I do it, so please keep in mind when you schedule it, that I for option D I can’t do the clothes pin on my clit part.)

It was now 9:00pm and my task was to do 20 edges (with toys allowed) in 60 minutes. I gently used a cool rag and cleaned the toothpaste from my clit, which was probably all massaged in by now, but it still burnt awfully. The cool rag soothed my cunt a bit, and then I immediately, and almost robotically started on the edges. I used my electric toothbrush and worked on the edges barely finishing them in the allowed 60 minutes. I finished with right around 1 minute to spare.

Then at 10:00pm I started the 2 hour task of edging while rubbing my clit with a finger and flicking it 10 times after each edge. I didn’t HAVE to get a certain amount here, but I had a goal of 30. This task with something like this. Edge, take about 5 seconds to back of the edge enough that the flicks won’t send me over, flick my clit once a second for the next 10 seconds, spend a few minutes cooling down and working on writing yesterday’s report, then start the cycle again. In the 2 hours I only got to 27 edges. I was very close to my goal, so even though I didn’t reach I think I did good and I’m proud of myself.

I then started this report and as soon as I post it, I will be spending the next 3 or so hours finishing my daily edges. I guess I’m looking at a late bedtime again.

Today’s edge count……….199
Today’s holding time…….2 hours, 50 minutes
Today’s orgasm points….0

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 04-14-2015, 03:27 PM   #207
centurion01
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_carter View Post
Daily Report 30; April 13, 2015

Today was a much busier day. It started off when I woke up with me getting a random number between 10 and 100. The number I got was 53. So throughout the day I had to do 53 edges with each one held for 3 minutes. Just wondering here, do you guys realize how difficult this task is going to be, especially with the day that I’m going to have....

I started by doing as many of those edges before 8:30am as I could, and I managed to do 4 of them, leaving a total of 49 to still be done. It is extremely hard to hold the edge, especially when you are always horny, but I am determined, so I did it.

At 8:30am I had a task that had me rolling a die. I rolled a 2, so I had to do 2 edges and hold each one for 8 minutes. I did them both and had a few moments to spare so I went ahead and did another of my daily edges leaving 48 still to do.

At 9:00am I had 1 hour to take a shower and do 10 edges. I got in the shower and started the water and immediately began edging. It took me the first 37 minutes to complete the edges. I then decided to go ahead and do 2 more daily edges before quickly washing up and getting out, dried off, and dressed. I now had 46 daily edges left to go. I had already done 19 edges this morning, with a total holding time of 37 minutes. At this point I had no idea HOW I’d make it through the day, only that I would. My clit was already very sensitive and sore, but after washing up in the shower and getting nice and clean, it wasn’t quite as hot as it would normally be at this point.

Once I got out of the shower, my 10:00am task was to do 35 edges with toys in 2 hours. I completed this task with about 15 minutes to spare, so I went ahead and knocked out 2 more of my daily edges leaving 44 still to do.

At noon I had a task where I had to eat my lunch with a clothes pin on each nipple and my clit. I had to wear the pins for 17 minutes, then I took them off for a quick 3 minute break (for safety) and put them back on in a 90 degree angle to how I previously had them on. Even though the task was scheduled for an hour and a half, I wasn’t sure if I was to do it this whole time or only while eating, so after I finished eating, I took the pins off and worked on my daily edges some more. I had a sandwich and some chips and ate as quickly as possible, so it didn’t take me long to eat. It took right around half an hour, so I spent the next hour working on the daily edges. I managed to finish 8 more daily edges, so now I was down to 36 left.

After that, at 1:30pm I had an hour to give each of my bum cheeks 150 spanks. I did these as fast as possible and every swat connected solidly. I finished in a little over 12 minutes, so I did some more of my daily edges. Luckily for me, my next task wasn’t until 4:00pm, so I had about 2 hours and 15 minutes to work on the daily edges. I managed to do 16 of the daily edges this time brining that total down to 20.

At 4:00pm I had an hour to complete 50 hard clit snaps. At this point in the day, my clit was sooooo extremely sensitive. It was red hot and burning up (I’m pretty sure if I had used a thermometer it would’ve been so hot that the thermometer would’ve broken). I didn’t want to touch it, and it didn’t want me to touch it either, but alas, I had to if I didn’t want to fail, so I decided to take it extremely slowly for these snaps and I only did one every minute, so it took me 50 minutes, nearly the whole hour, to complete the snaps. After recovering from the last snap I had enough time to complete 2 more daily edges before dinner, so I did. That brought the daily edge total down to 18. At this point I was worried if I’d be able to finish the daily edges with all the tasks I still had left to do.

After dinner I started on my next task, “Tough Choices”. I chose to do option C, which sucked, but seemed like the only option that might even be possible for me to complete (I can’t do option D at all because I can’t edge with a clothespin on my clit). So I quickly rubbed toothpaste into my achingly overstimulated clit and started on the edges. The toothpaste simply added to the burn that was already in my cunt from all the edges. It took me the whole time and I only reach 52 edges, so that gets a punishment. (Cent, since I’ve failed 2 of your tasks I’m guessing you’ll be scheduling the punishments for later in the week? Hopefully you’ll give me some time to recover though, but I understand if I don’t deserve it. Also, I know the punishment for this task, but I’m guessing you’ll want to decide when I do it, so please keep in mind when you schedule it, that I for option D I can’t do the clothes pin on my clit part.)

It was now 9:00pm and my task was to do 20 edges (with toys allowed) in 60 minutes. I gently used a cool rag and cleaned the toothpaste from my clit, which was probably all massaged in by now, but it still burnt awfully. The cool rag soothed my cunt a bit, and then I immediately, and almost robotically started on the edges. I used my electric toothbrush and worked on the edges barely finishing them in the allowed 60 minutes. I finished with right around 1 minute to spare.

Then at 10:00pm I started the 2 hour task of edging while rubbing my clit with a finger and flicking it 10 times after each edge. I didn’t HAVE to get a certain amount here, but I had a goal of 30. This task with something like this. Edge, take about 5 seconds to back of the edge enough that the flicks won’t send me over, flick my clit once a second for the next 10 seconds, spend a few minutes cooling down and working on writing yesterday’s report, then start the cycle again. In the 2 hours I only got to 27 edges. I was very close to my goal, so even though I didn’t reach I think I did good and I’m proud of myself.

I then started this report and as soon as I post it, I will be spending the next 3 or so hours finishing my daily edges. I guess I’m looking at a late bedtime again.

Today’s edge count……….199
Today’s holding time…….2 hours, 50 minutes
Today’s orgasm points….0
Awesome report as always, I will think of a nice edging punishment for you.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 06:58 PM   #208
alex_carter
getDare Devil

LOL. That's what I'm afraid of Cent....

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 04-14-2015, 08:56 PM   #209
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Daily Report 31; April 14, 2015

So I started today by generating a random number between 10 and 100, and I got the number 98… You’ve got to be kidding me. After the day I had yesterday, with all the edges, and all the holding and everything I got a flipping 98…..Gosh Darn It!!!! Oh well, at least it’s not a busy day.

I quickly got up, went to the bathroom, ate me some dry cereal and juice and returned to my room where I began on the daily edges. It was around 9:00am when I began. I had to do a total of 98 edges, but not only did I have to edge I had to hold each one for a minute. I started on the edges and in the 3 hours between 9:00am-12:00pm I managed to do 38 of the edges. At noon I went back downstairs and ate lunch. I had a sandwich and chips, and upon finishing my lunch I decided to take a little break from edging, since my clit was extremely sensitive and was a very dark pink and was quite hot to the touch.

I spent the next 2 hours watching a baseball game on TV before once again returning to my room to do some more daily edges. During the next 2 hours (2:00-4:00pm) I managed to do another 15 edges bringing the daily total down to 45 remaining.

At 4:00 I had to start on my next task which was 50 clit snaps as hard and fast as possible. I managed to do them much quicker today (granted today wasn’t as tiring or taxing as yesterday) I managed to do one every 10 seconds, and even then it hurt tremendously. It took me about 8 and a half minutes to finish. I then spent the rest of the hour working on daily edges. In the 50 minutes I had remaining, I completed another 7 daily edges bringing the total down to 38.

I spent the 3 hours from 7:00-10:00pm working on more daily edges completing 26 more leaving 12 still to complete.

It was now 10:00pm and time for my shower task. Since I needed a nice shower to get cleaned up and everything after all the edges today I wasn’t left with much of a choice. It was either level four and no soap to clean up, or level 5 and be allowed everything. Like I said, not many possibilities. I decided I needed level 5, so before getting in the shower I had to “pay” for it. I as quickly as possible did 100 clit snaps (took about 15 minutes to do them all), grabbed my hairbrush and administered 150 very quick and hard smacks to each bum cheek (took about 7 minutes, to complete both sides, and left my bum very stingy and red and hot), I then did 60 to each breast (with my hands since it’s not really safe to hit your breasts, these hits weren’t hard but enough to leave my breasts pink and a little stingy, and took about 5 minutes to do), and finished up with the required 30 to my pussy with the wooden spoon (these spanks were hard and left my already aching, though admittedly a different kind of ache, even hotter, redder, and more achey than it was before after only a minute of pussy smacking these spanks were done). Finally, about half an hour after deciding what option I would pick I was able to get into the shower. After having “paid up”, I was allowed an hour with the water at any temperature I wanted, and was permitted both soap and shampoo. I very quickly washed my hair and body, and with 55 minutes left in my shower I managed to finish another 10 of my daily edges, leaving only 2. I then quickly and carefully spent the last 5 minutes of my shower cleaning my clit. I got out and dried off, but sat on the floor and spent the next 15 minutes finishing up the last 2 daily edges. I then took a warm washcloth and once again cleaned my clit up before proceeding to get dressed (in my aqua thong for now, a pair of pajama pants, and a tank top) and coming up to my room to write this report.

Today’s edge count……..98
Today’s holding time……1 hour 38 minutes
Today’s orgasm points…0

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 04-15-2015, 08:46 PM   #210
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Daily report 32; April 15, 2015

So, I started today by rolling for my daily edges. Today's number was, of course, another high one. I rolled a 71 which meant I had to do 71 edges and each edge had to be held for 2 minutes.

I had a quick breakfast (before left handed day started) and then returned to my room and with my toothbrush being held in my left hand started working on my daily edges. It was right at 8:30am when I started working on the edges and I worked on them until noon when I stopped for lunch. In those 3 and 1/2 hours I managed to complete 30 of the daily edges leaving 41 still to do.

I then went downstairs and decided to simply make myself a sandwich and chips for lunch. I just wanna say that the hardest part of using my left (non-dominant) hand in not actually doing things with it, though that's plenty difficult, but the hardest part is just remembering to use my left hand instead of my right. I quickly finished up my lunch and then I worked for another hour and a half on more daily edges managing to complete 12 more, leaving 29 still. I then decided to surprise my mom by cutting the grass (obviously for my own safety I did not not try to be left-hand-dominant for this particular task). It took exactly an hour and I then came inside (quickly did the 50 snaps to my clit) and had to shower and clean up (I did do this with my left hand though) before my family event. We left for the family event at 5:00pm and it went longer than expected. We've literally just gotten home about 15 minutes ago, so I did the spank yourself with a belt task (technically), but I wasn't able to do it at the right time.

Once arriving home and changing into my pajama's I grabbed my belt and quickly smackeed my bum with it one time which technically completed the task since it didn't say how many times I had to smack. :P

I'm now really tired, and it's bed time, so I am unable to finish the remaining 29 daily edges. I'm guessing this earns a punishment Cent, but I don't know? Please tell me what I have to do about this.

Today's edge count........42
Today's holding time......1 hour 24 minutes

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fun, public calendar, punishment, rules, tasks/dares