I am the cutest butterfly ever

Sorry havnt introduced myself earlier

Hello im Rachie - for those that dont already know lol

Interests
Strip Poker - read story for details
General Chat
Making friends
Cycling - betting - f1 etc

Im an Innocent now 20 year old girl from uk - if want to know any more ask and i MAY tell you

PS- Most people will already know me
LOVE RACHIE
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 08:42 AM   #197
hmjackson

My name is Hannah, I'm 21-years-old, from the UK. I'm a student, a virgin, blonde, slim, 32B breasts, blue eyes. Haven't had a particularly daring life, but I would like that to change

Limits: No pain, no permanent, no illegal, no photos
Will consider: Anything else!
hmjackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 10:01 AM   #198
May

Hello! My name is Erika, I'm 18, 130 pounds, 32B, and a redhead. I LOVE working out, and I ride horses

I'm pretty wild, but haven't had much experience in the world or TorD, but I'd love to change that!

}Fiction{ .Angel.
~Fetlife~
~Blog~

I swear we cannot wake up from this hell that we live in.
But when the sun finally hits our face, we see that we were only reflections of reflections left by our predecessors.

This is what it feels like.
This is disintegration.
This is what it feels like.
This is isolation.

[11:58:01] raziel1988: ‹@May› the getdare radio mascot. (unofficially)
May is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 11:47 AM   #199
G.J.
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to G.J. Send a message via Yahoo to G.J.

Dia Duit! Conas atá sibh? =)

Hey guys, what's up? I'm Graham and I'm 18 as of two months ago. Freedom! =P. I'm from Ireland and I'm hoping to stay around for a bit of craic! Hope to see you around! ^_^
G.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 07:42 PM   #200
Zalandia

Talking Newbie

So, my name is Joey. I have had submission fantsies since I was around 13. I am gay and very happy about it (no pun intended) I have a good sense of humor. My likes and dislikes are in my sig.

I usually spend my day playing World of Warcraft, napping, and going to school. I consider my self a geek . At school, I'm not popular but I'm not unpopular, if that makes any sense.

Like I said before, I am into being a submissive. Nobody knows about this lifestyle except me and now this forum I guess.

Fun fact: typed this up while sitting on toilet
Likes: Non-public humiliation, Spanking, masturbation, nudity, sleep dares, bladder training, orgasm control, corner time, lines, basically any school boy punishments, degrading, verbal abuse, bladder control

Doesn't like: Bleeding, public humiliation, eating/ drinking poop or pee, public cross dressing, illegal
Zalandia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 06:43 AM   #201
lazza

hi. im laura, 21 from the uk. i work in a callcenter, like to have a laugh which is why im here and i have nothing interesting to say.

looking for a laugh and a bit of fun. hoping ill get it here
lazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 06:59 PM   #202
my92

Sup, I'm Tyler, 19 and from Australia, currently enrolled in University. I'm Asian and an avid gamer.

New to basically everything on this site, but probably only because I never found it before.

Oh yeah, I'm a little bicurious. Just a little.

Limits: Overly public, anal, scat, permanent
my92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 12:16 PM   #203
Applejack

Hi! I'm Alison, 17 (but i usually say 18). I'm from australia, but we just moved to china so my life is kind of weird now. But i'm kind of weird too so that's cool!
My friend from school told me about this site because he said i'm a total perv and would fit in, haha. I'm kind of bi (i've never been with a girl yet though) and would really like to make friends with some other pervy girls! mainly just here for fun though.

Formspring! <- ask me anything!

Last edited by Applejack; 05-02-2011 at 12:22 PM.
Applejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 11:22 AM   #204
Submissive Danny

Hi, I'm Danny and I'm knew to the site here is abit about my incase I tick the right boxes for someone on the forum.

I'm a slave with limits only being animals and incest anything else goes. I want either someone to control me over webcam or in person depending on location and you can contact me by PM or at [email protected]

Only Limit: Incest
Submissive Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 07:51 PM   #205
TheViper3
Baby Member

Send a message via MSN to TheViper3 Send a message via Yahoo to TheViper3

Hello everyone my name is Josh, I am 20 years old, and i am from DE, usa. I like to read, write, do gaming, music, cooking, texting, and photography. I like all sorts of people so get to know me.
TheViper3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 10:19 PM   #206
RoseSalt

Hey! I'm Shiloh, but that's a stupid name so I'd prefer I go by either Salt or Rose here.
I'm new here, so hi. I'm also 18 years old, male, and quite gay.
Im very shy, so even posting this is a bit of a push for me, heh. I'm deaf, but I write very well, and I dont have to read your lips anyway, so you won't notice.
Im from the US. I work teaching reading skills to hearing impared children, and I'm about to graduate high school (4.0 student).
Books, writing, cooking, manga, candy, history, and kids are all things I like quite a lot. Im very sweet and friendly, so as long as you write well please feel free to PM me to chat.
Found this site after a few random google searches, and to be honest I'm mostly here for the kinky stuff. (I'm a slave/sub type and mostly in to older guys, if you're wondering.) .///. But don't let that stop you from talking to me!
GetDare looks very cool, and I hope to have fun here. ^^

Bondage, submission, oral, some crossdressing, moderate pain, dirty talk, role play, rules/control
Dogs, pictures, private humiliation, "hidden" public
Excrement of any kind, family, girls

Last edited by RoseSalt; 05-18-2011 at 10:22 PM.
RoseSalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 06:06 PM   #207
KlegNut

Send a message via MSN to KlegNut

Hi all
How is everyone? I've been lurking here for a little time now and so figure it's finally time to make a post hehe....

I'm a 20 yr old (at time of writing) guy living in Brighton in the UK. It's an amazing city and I couldn't imagine living anywhere else I can't remember quite how I stumbled upon this site, but have found it to be a very interesting and inviting place thus far.

When it comes down to it, I'm generally a submissive guy but can switch if you get me in the right mood Sexuality wise, I've always described myself as bi as I've found it to be the best understood, though feel that pansexual is more accurate.

I class myself as gender-confused; on the whole, I feel more comfortable as, prefer living as and feel as though I should have been a woman, though that's not the way things have transpired.... Oh well, c'est la vie I suppose
I love crossdressing (not just in a sexual context, but in everyday life) and am often very feminine, though not all that camp if that makes any sense to you?

Ultimately, I'm here looking to further my knowledge of myself and who/what I am. I love meeting nice and like/open-minded people and am always game for a laugh.

I hope to get to know ya'll soon enough, feel free to message anytime about anything :-)

KlegNut xx

Abuse me! I'm just a sissy slave boy

Likes: Humiliating/degrading, dirty, piss&scat, sissification/feminisation, new things & pushing some boundaries!

Dislikes: Long dares, public

Own: 1 buttplug, 1 vibrating dildo, 1 matching bra and panty set, 1 thong, tights, green blouse, 2 dresses, 1 pair knee-length leather heeled boots, 1 pair grey heeled shoes
KlegNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 08:35 PM   #208
KittyM

Hiya, call me Kitten or Kitty. :3

I'm 18, and male to female transsexual from Canada hoping to start on my hormones soon if all goes well. I'm hoping to find a good owner (but I've already posted in the SM area, so enough about that) and I like a good game of Truth or Dare. The kids back in high school could never come up with anything challenging while I was still back there. I'm willing to bet this site can do better though.
KittyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 10:41 PM   #209
Jakeypoo

Hello. My name is Jake and I'm an a- nevermind...

I'm Jake. I'm 17 and I <3 this site.

I work, focus on school, and go on wild adventures with my friends. I have always been kind of an exhibitionist (mooning everyone, and being in my underwear in front of my sister,....nothing crazy hardcore.) I love cheap thrills and small risks, and in class I am usually the center of attention. If I'm not at either of my jobs I'm probably doing homework, hanging with my friends, or having a bro night on xbox. :P

See you around!

PM me dares to put in my dare album.
Jakeypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 06:36 PM   #210
Kathy

Hi, I'm Kathy. I'm a teenage girl from Scotland. I love music - jazz, blues, country, alternative, anything really - and movies and just generally wasting time. I just left a high school about a month ago, and I'm really bored, so I'd love somebody to speak to!
I would like to do any dares or answer any truths but, like I said, I don't have a camera or anything fancy, and I wouldn't like to be in public places. I've not really done this before, so I don't know what I'd really like or not!

Kathy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
introduction