Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-18-2019, 09:19 AM   #181
curdares
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
Folks, remember that Kinkerbell is only going to keep playing here as long as it's an overall positive experience. Make sure you keep the denial time low enough for her to see the end, and make sure the dares aren't so sadistic we drive her away.

Right now, the penalty for refusing a dare is very high, but only as long as she keeps following the rules she set for herself. So let's burn the current time down enough that refusing dates is just a time penalty, not something that will drive her away. Once her denial time drops lower, maybe to about 30 days remaining, that will be the time to break out the harder stuff.
That was well said. Plus, it could be fun (for us) to let Kinkerbell get close, then us drag it out a little bit longer! We do need to let her orgasm sometime before she's old and grey. If this is a really fun experience for her, maybe she'll do another big thread again for all of us to enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia84 View Post
That, dear curdares, was an ADVENTURE.. not a dare....
curdares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 09:52 AM   #182
CSasha
Oracle

All for it. Keep it safe and sane.

@Kinkerbell: please keep giving us feedback to get a good difference if what is very uncomfortable and what is plain too much. I found the frat gangbang pretty hot and exciting, but wouldn't have thought it reasonable though.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 10:16 AM   #183
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

dare you to walk out the back door and go to the front door nude

roll 2 dice to see time of day then roll one odd even is pm odd is am

4 days off
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 11:40 AM   #184
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkerbell View Post
Thank you. I was trying to find proper words to express this. I am not opposed to doing dares, and I am not opposed to denial either. But please don't push my denial to a limit where I am forced to close this thread.
The last dare of linearizationcanon is a blatant gangbang if put in simpler terms. I am not opposed to a little sex, but this is way out of my comfort zone. Please give me sensible dares so that I can keep doing them
Yeah sorry that one went over the line (and seems to have lost the rules intended to keep it interesting besides), I retract it.

New dare fallback dare: 5 days off for spending an entire weekend with no "hand privileges". Your wrists will be handcuffed together and your hands trapped in a tube or covering. You can make the covering using pantyhose or a sock with the bottom cut out, or glued/taped together cardboard. The point being that you get absolutely no use out of your hands or arms in general. So you'll have to get creative about day to day tasks

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off

Last edited by linearizationcannon; 05-18-2019 at 11:42 AM.
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to linearizationcannon for this post:
Old 05-18-2019, 12:50 PM   #185
kaylessa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Folks, remember that Kinkerbell is only going to keep playing here as long as it's an overall positive experience. Make sure you keep the denial time low enough for her to see the end, and make sure the dares aren't so sadistic we drive her away.

Right now, the penalty for refusing a dare is very high, but only as long as she keeps following the rules she set for herself. So let's burn the current time down enough that refusing dates is just a time penalty, not something that will drive her away. Once her denial time drops lower, maybe to about 30 days remaining, that will be the time to break out the harder stuff.
Absolutely. I love reading the reports and I would by very sad to see Kinkerbell leave.

I will continue to post reduction tasks whenever my recent task is done. The current one is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylessa View Post
I suppose you have a blindfold (if not, use a scarf) and headphones. You'll also need a secluded spot outside, where it might be possible for somebody to pass (like in a forest or so). You may hide in bushes or similar surroundings.

Enter the secluded spot and drop nude. Keep your belt on for this task, but nothing else. Kneel down, put your headphones on and start music. Start a timer on your smartphone, then blindfold yourself. Put your hands on your back and wait for as long as you are able to, then remove the blindfold and check the timer. You can remove 1 day for each full 5 minutes you made it (up to 5 days as per the rules).

Likes, Punishments, Limits | PM Dares (currently inactive) | Toy Collection | Brainwashing Session
kaylessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 12:58 PM   #186
curdares
Distinguished Member

It's hard patiently waiting for her to go thru the backlog of dares! But, we must do so.... too bad doing dares for us can't be her full time job!!!

Quote:
Old 05-18-2019, 06:06 PM   #187
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
All for it. Keep it safe and sane.

@Kinkerbell: please keep giving us feedback to get a good difference if what is very uncomfortable and what is plain too much. I found the frat gangbang pretty hot and exciting, but wouldn't have thought it reasonable though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylessa View Post
Absolutely. I love reading the reports and I would by very sad to see Kinkerbell leave.

I will continue to post reduction tasks whenever my recent task is done. The current one is:
Thanks. I'm glad you guys understand. As long as dares are fun and within my limits, I will keep doing them. That's why I'm on GetDare after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by curdares View Post
It's hard patiently waiting for her to go thru the backlog of dares! But, we must do so.... too bad doing dares for us can't be her full time job!!!
Shame, huh? But yeah, it takes quite while to comb through all the replies and find the dares. I need better management

Likes, Limits and Toys owned

My Deviantart

Locked back in belt on the very first day of the year~!!
My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
Kinkerbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 06:09 PM   #188
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
Yeah sorry that one went over the line (and seems to have lost the rules intended to keep it interesting besides), I retract it.

New dare fallback dare: 5 days off for spending an entire weekend with no "hand privileges". Your wrists will be handcuffed together and your hands trapped in a tube or covering. You can make the covering using pantyhose or a sock with the bottom cut out, or glued/taped together cardboard. The point being that you get absolutely no use out of your hands or arms in general. So you'll have to get creative about day to day tasks

Does my hands have to cuffed behind my back? Or just in front will do?

My Deviantart

My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
Old 05-18-2019, 07:22 PM   #189
bee9
getDare Succubus

A truly stunning performance and the report is brilliant as well, thanks!
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 03:16 PM   #190
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Quote:
Does my hands have to cuffed behind my back? Or just in front will do?
Front is probably healthier for your shoulders. Just remember not to do things like cup objects between your arms to hold them. Treat it like you're arms simply don't exist.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 05:30 PM   #191
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Every edge you do takes 30 minutes off your time. Each thing (fingers, vibe, crotch rope, etc) you edge with only counts the first time each day. Edges involving your girlfriend always count though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by arithos123 View Post
I dare you wearing your highest heels for 5 days in a row. You are allowed to take them off only for taking a shower and when you sleep. 5 days must be in a row without brakes.. but!
if you fail one day or you decide to take a brake you will add 2 days of denial for each day you do not wear them till you complete the dare.

you can take 3 days off for each successful day in your highest heels
Finally completed 2 long running dares. Accumulated enough edges to knock off 5 days. That's like 240 edges. Can't believe how horny I remain all the time I'm lusting after literally everyone I see.
Also completed 5 consecutive days in my tallest heels, 6 inch stilettos. 5 days off yaay

My Deviantart

My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
Old 05-19-2019, 06:33 PM   #192
curdares
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Finally completed 2 long running dares. Accumulated enough edges to knock off 5 days. That's like 240 edges. Can't believe how horny I remain all the time I'm lusting after literally everyone I see.
Also completed 5 consecutive days in my tallest heels, 6 inch stilettos. 5 days off yaay
If you see Trump and start lusting, we know it's gone too far.

Quote:
Old 05-19-2019, 06:35 PM   #193
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessJessica View Post
Take your girlfriend out for a meal, a fast food restaurant is fine and probably preferred as you might be making a bit of noise. Go there with your remote controlled vibe inserted and allowing your girlfriend full control of it for a 3-day reduction. You may ask her to stop if you feel it's breaking your limits (too much attention, getting to orgasm, etc.)

If you did this at a peak-time (12-2pm weekends, 5-7pm any day) and also allow your girlfriend to fully choose your outfit you may reduce by 5 days.
So we went out for lunch today. Peak hour, 1pm on Sunday so the restaurant was obviously pretty full. But we managed to get a table for two. I already had my vib in me locked under the belt and she had chosen a light sundress and heels for me, without anything underneath. She played with the vib on the drive all the way to the restaurant, so I was already dripping wet when we reached there. After all the time we have been together she knows how to play me like a flute and with the remote she had me panting again in minutes. I tried best to stifle my moans, held my mouth shut tight, but a few escaped my lips. Thankfully those were drowned in the noise of the restaurant. I got a few weird looks due to my fidgeting and squirming on the seat, specially from our waiter, as my gf would turn up the settings whenever he would come at our table. She mercilessly teased me and managed to edge me 5 times during the lunch. I was a horny wet mess on our ride back home.

My Deviantart

My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
The following 3 users say Thank You to Kinkerbell for this post:
Old 05-19-2019, 06:40 PM   #194
curdares
Distinguished Member

Quote:
She mercilessly teased me and managed to edge me 5 times during the lunch. I was a horny wet mess on our ride back home.
That sounds like a hell of a lot of fun.

Quote:
Old 05-19-2019, 07:12 PM   #195
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

For 3 days, your girlfriend will pack a bag without showing you what is in it and you two will go out. At some point, she will hand it to you and tell you to change. When this happens, go to the nearest bathroom, strip, and put on everything that is in the bag, and put everything you were wearing into the bag, then go to rejoin her.

This is only worth three days, because I am assuming she won't be mean. If she feels her choice warrants it, this may be expanded to the full 5 days.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk