Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-06-2014, 09:02 AM   #181
Cruton
Distinguished Member

I vote for a continuation of this thread.

I like a limit but I think 100 is too low.

I agree that edge reduction should come with a price/task, etc. Again I think only 50 is too low.

Since we are talking over a period of years until she can cum, high numbers are OK. Plus the drastic swings are what get her going.

However, I think there needs to be some change, because going from almost 800,000 to zero in a matter of a couple of days, should not be allowed. Then there is no fear of the edge total, and the edge total needs to be real enough to instill some fear. That is where the fun is.

Just my two cents worth.

Cruton

Happy little pet of Miss CJLM!

Hard limits: poo, children, family, animals, dead things, illegal, body modification, studded belts, toothpaste.

For information on the Elite Club of T&D by Girls thread click here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70240

edges done 770/edges to go 1849/denied 1
Cruton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 09:15 AM   #182
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruton View Post
However, I think there needs to be some change, because going from almost 800,000 to zero in a matter of a couple of days, should not be allowed. Then there is no fear of the edge total, and the edge total needs to be real enough to instill some fear. That is where the fun is.
Cruton
This is why I suggested the total gets reset with a punishment at the end of each week. As the end of the week approaches the incentive to finish all the outstanding edges will increase, that's when we can have fun adding more edges at the last minute to make sure she gets punished for not completing them.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 09:26 AM   #183
Popscorn
getDare Sweetheart

I wouldn't mind continuing this thread but with rules of some kind. Something like:

All edges you do must be completed by actually edging
(No tasks to clear them)
(I say no tasks cause I figure the point of making you constantly have to edge and keeping you on that kind of 'edge' is the point of the thread since you can't cum for years it would be very tortuous for you).

One post per person a day to assign a number of edges they can give between 1 - 25 edges to you for that post.
(Max number can be adjusted to be realistic for you to complete all assigned edges in a day.)
(Also adjust it to how many people consistently post in the thread.)

After each day ends you are to post if you completed all the assigned edges or if you failed.
(If failed you should get some form of punishment)

All edges reset each new day back to zero so they don't get out of hand.

Should keep a running tally of how many times you completed vs failed after a week or two you would get rewarded or punished depending on which is higher.
(The punishment for this should be more harsh than the one failing for just a day.)

Along with any other rules/changes you or your master want obviously. But this is just a suggestion and is ultimately up to your owner.

Last edited by Popscorn; 02-06-2014 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Look
Popscorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 05:23 PM   #184
madl

Edge inflation: I was about ready to put on my Dr. Evil voice and declare "1 MILLION edges".

I would like more detail about the edges/tasks completed though. Otherwise this thread is a whole lot of math. And I love math! </sarcasm>

Proud owner of Ari
madl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 08:13 AM   #185
storminghail
getDare Sweetheart

Ok here's what master said. He's changing the rules to one post a day for edges. The new basis of this thread will be life rules. Give me rules to live by. Sound fun to everyone?
Limits: orgasms, illegal, pictures/cam/audio, parents, permanent, modification
For the next year I will not be able to do extreme pain or bondage or any scat or urine drinking because I am pregnant
I love sucking dicks
pm me 'Clean' and I will give myself an enema for 15 minutes
storminghail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 08:28 AM   #186
dzbll
getDare Devil

once a week you will ask a gd member for a limit pushing dare, you will post it and your report. also 500 edges
Old 02-08-2014, 08:29 AM   #187
storminghail
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you. I'd like to ask you for one this week
For the next year I will not be able to do extreme pain or bondage or any scat or urine drinking because I am pregnant
I love sucking dicks
Old 02-08-2014, 08:35 AM   #188
Popscorn
getDare Sweetheart

So we can post one time giving you edges and give you life rules?

If so want you to edge 10 times.

Rule: Everyday you must tell someone new (face to face) how much of a slut you are by telling them the sluttiest/dirtiest things you have done. They must not already know how much a slut you are to count.

Rule: Every other day you must not wear any panties or bras.

Rule: You must eat all your food from a bowl on the floor, you can only drink toilet water and may not flush first.

Rule: You must do 50 HARD slaps to each tit and your pussy anytime you enter a new room/hallway.

Rule: Before you use any public restroom you must strip completly and edge 5 time the stall door must be left open.

Rule: You must always have something in your pussy and ass at ALL times.

That's all for now, they await your masters approval.
Old 02-08-2014, 08:44 AM   #189
storminghail
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popscorn View Post
So we can post one time giving you edges and give you life rules?

If so want you to edge 10 times.

Rule: Everyday you must tell someone new (face to face) how much of a slut you are by telling them the sluttiest/dirtiest things you have done. They must not already know how much a slut you are to count.
master changed this to once a week
Rule: Every other day you must not wear any panties or bras.
master likes this
Rule: You must eat all your food from a bowl on the floor, you can only drink toilet water and may not flush first.
master doesn't like the toilet water part but he likes the food on the floor. Only when I'm at home though
Rule: You must do 50 HARD slaps to each tit and your pussy anytime you enter a new room/hallway.
master doesn't like this one
Rule: Before you use any public restroom you must strip completly and edge 5 time the stall door must be left open.
master loves this one and he said I may only use the men's room and I have to yell fuck me after I'm done going. He hopes people use me
Rule: You must always have something in your pussy and ass at ALL times.
master changed this to three times a week he doesn't want my holes getting stretched out
That's all for now, they await your masters approval.
I made the changes above. Thank you
I love sucking dicks
Old 02-08-2014, 08:50 AM   #190
Popscorn
getDare Sweetheart

I was going to say mens room only but wasn't sure how ur master would of felt about it.

You can change to toilet water to a bowl of water on the floor next to ur food.

I can throw out more rules if that is fine.
Old 02-08-2014, 08:53 AM   #191
storminghail
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popscorn View Post
I was going to say mens room only but wasn't sure how ur master would of felt about it.

You can change to toilet water to a bowl of water on the floor next to ur food.

I can throw out more rules if that is fine.
Please give as many rules as you'd like I have to be allowed to drink ore than just water though. I have Low blood sugar so I need my juice lol
I love sucking dicks
Old 02-08-2014, 08:57 AM   #192
dzbll
getDare Devil

once a week you must write Im a Slut and phone number on your chest and wear a revealing shirt so people can see it and call you later
Old 02-08-2014, 09:14 AM   #193
Popscorn
getDare Sweetheart

Doesn't have to be just water whatever you drink poor it in the bowl

Also maybe edit your original post with your current rules you are doing could help so everyone can see and other rules won't contridict them.

Rule: You must always wake your master up by sucking his cock.

Rule: Anytime you speak to a guy you must look at his crotch when possible.

Rule: Your to take an extremely painful enema once a week and be forced to hold it longer each week.

Rule: When you browse any site you must be consistently edging the entire time.

Rule: You must PM a Getdare member once a week and tell them a very embarassing secret you have could be something you done or were made to do.

Rule: You must change your getdare avatar to a new picture once a week. The picture must be of something you have put in ur ass. (You can find a random pic off the internet of that item)

Last edited by Popscorn; 02-08-2014 at 09:17 AM. Reason: fixed rule
Old 02-08-2014, 10:00 AM   #194
Cruton
Distinguished Member

OK here is 500 more edges for today.

Here is your rule: once a week you have to send me a PM in which you degrade me or are verbally mean to me. You are exempt from this rule if you can get another female to do it for you during that week.

Happy little pet of Miss CJLM!

Hard limits: poo, children, family, animals, dead things, illegal, body modification, studded belts, toothpaste.

For information on the Elite Club of T&D by Girls thread click here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70240

edges done 770/edges to go 1849/denied 1
Cruton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 03:57 PM   #195
Gaffercake

Default New Rule

Rule: For half an hour a week, you must stand in a mens bathroom, naked, with the words, "spank me" on your ass" You must have a blindfold on the entire time, and cannot say no to anything they do.
Gaffercake is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial dares, edging extreme long, extreme, slut, torture