Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 10-02-2018, 01:27 PM   #181
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

With their different situations our heroes now had new paths to tread...

Griffin, currently alone in the tower decided to explore a bit...he went left down the hallway to see what he could find, he hadn't walked far when he heard the sound of heavy footsteps walking towards him from the left, it must be a patrol...
He went into the closest door and closed it quickly but quietly behind him, pressing his ear to it he heard the footsteps pass by, he breathed a sigh of relief...now he turned around to actually look at the room...it was dark, he stumbled forward, reaching out ahead of him to try and get a sense of what was in here, his eyes gradually starting to adjust...it looked like a pantry...

*Snap* he appeared to have stepped over a trip wire...next thing he knew was something messy had fallen from above and he was slimed!

*Forfeit* - You have to pour something messy over your head, Mayonnaise should suffice - (Griffin)

Krill and Icarus were following the mysterious Princess Lilith down and down some stairs she had revealed, as they got further down it was definitely growing colder...

"I need to leave you here adventurers, I need to find your friends and get them back to you, follow the cave and it will guide you to a rock face, climbing this you will find what the castle uses as it's meat storage area...but beware the ice troll guardian!"

As quick as a flash she vanished from sight leaving Krill and Icarus to proceed into the dark cave they now found before them, they had a torch light to go by at least...

It was a fairly narrow route for them, they couldn't touch the walls due to the extreme cold and balance was tricky on the frozen floor...that combined with the limited visibility made their journey treacherous!

Nolon decided to flee the heat of the chamber and make his way up the stairs and out of the tunnels, climbing up he noticed a door at the end of the stairwell, with no other way to go he went through...cautiously...

He found himself in some kind of factory, a lot of rather high tech copper machinery, conveyor belts, large stamping plates...it was very loud and the air was a little noxious...

Finally Shana too decided to make her way out of the tunnel and gave up her pursuit of treasure, she climbed a ladder and at the top she had to force upon a manhole cover to proceed, she propped it open slowly and took a scan around, before her eyes were cobbled streets, the milling around of people and the smell of freshly cooked food...she was inside the city!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 02:00 PM   #182
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

Griffin was annoyed, luckily no alarm had been sounded...but he was messy and stuck in this tower, guards patrolling...no easy way back out and no clear objective in sight...he needed a plan and fast if he was to avoid capture and find out what was going on!

Now he could at least see, he looked around the pantry...there were shelves covered in jars of preserves mainly, but also he saw a mop and a bucket, and some kitchen implements dotted around...he also conveniently found a floor plan of the tower!

The plan indicated that this floor was mainly storage, lower floors went to guard stations and weapon storage. floors above were sleeping quarters primarily, but there was a library, a magical room of kinds and at the very top a kind of
throne room...

How would he avoid capture, where would he aim to go next??

Krill and Icarus shakily proceeded down the ice corridor...however they slipped and ended up skidding on their backsides down a slope, landing firmly on a cavern floor below, their torch extinguished they had fallen into darkness...it wasn't long before they heard deep thundering footsteps coming towards them...it must be the ice troll!

What would they do?

Fight?
Run?
Outwit the large beast in this darkness?

The factory noise was deafening, the heat generated from the machines was stifling, looking around the machines appeared to be manufacturing weapons, spears...swords...shields, quite the array of armaments...

Nolon was feeling a bit faint with all these fumes around him and was getting sleepy...would he rest and recover his strength or rush through the room to get back to fresh air? Or would he explore further to see where these weapons were going?

Shana was now outside...a bit damp, but alert, around her she realised she stood out, her clothing not of the local style, her stomach was also rumbling...and she was nervous about meeting more guards while alone here...what would she do next?

Look for clothes?
Get food?
Hide in the shadows?

PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Old 10-02-2018, 02:04 PM   #183
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Nolon was wishing he had stayed with the group. He was fairly useless on his own. He didn't like the factory, but he knew that the weapons were probably a bad thing. Nolon decided that he needed to figure out where they were going and try to shut down the machines if he could. Maybe he'll be quick enough to not collapse? Maybe not? Guess he'll find out. If he is though, he'll snag some of those weapons for himself.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 07:54 PM   #184
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Im going to look for clothes first. Finding food should be easier once i look like a local. Hiding wont do anything for me

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 01:02 AM   #185
SmashNSplat

“You, foul beast, get out of the way.”

Krill has changed his voice in an attempt to sound like a dark king, or at least what he thinks a dark king will sound like. He has no idea if this will work, and he’s a little embarrassed by doing this, but it might work.

But he knows that it probably won’t, so he pulls out his sword as quietly as he can. If the creature comes at him, he'll aim for it's eyes and hope to at least blind it, if not kill it.

“Your king commands it.”
Limits - Family | Public | Blackmail | Social Suicide
PM Dares
Kik: GungedGonads
Profile Pic Is Me
SmashNSplat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 07:29 PM   #186
KinkNameWithNumbers

Name: Torden
Race: Human (16)
Weapon: Hand to Hand Combat
Skill: Specialized close range lightning combat
Spell List: Static Body (Lightning augmented melee attacks and minor damage return), Bolt (Short range lightning attack), Lightning Form (Instant 3D movement), and Thunderclap (AOE damage/knockback)

Suddenly a mysterious portal opens above the beast. From it appears a young human, barefoot, with dark trousers, a loose fitting shirt, and a hooded cape. The boy connects a kick to the troll's head as he falls, following up with a few quick punches to its chest. Every blow sounds like the crack of a whip. The boy jumps backwards and punches at the troll, clearly too far away to connect, but an even louder crack pierces the air as a bolt of lightning shoots out of the boy's fist. Next, two near-deafening cracks echo through the cavern as the he seemingly teleports at the troll in a blinding flash and claps his hands between them, sending the troll sliding backwards along the icy floor, briefly stunned.

The boy takes the chance to run over to Krill and hold out a piece of paper that reads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta
Dear Stranger,
This is my knight in training Torden. Please excuse this introduction but the boy is both mute and illiterate, so I've had to prepare this letter for him. As is customary in our world, we have sent Torden through a dimensional rift as his final test to determine if he is ready for the front lines of battle. Please note that our world has developed a more refined version of what your world would call 'magic'. It is not as diverse per individual but it is more powerful and easier to use in quick succession. Unfortunately it has not been perfected yet and there are some drawbacks but I'm sure you will find Torden more than capable of handling himself in combat. When the time is right I will be bringing the boy back home but until then he has been instructed to assist whomever his instincts lead him to.

Thank you,
Asta
Princess of Strenalia
Once Krill finishes the letter, Torden excitedly stuffs it back in his pocket and falls in line, ready for more combat.

[Torden can be thought of as a dex based front line combat mage.]

Likes/Limits - Toys/Accessories - BDSM Test

I will give a write up of any dare I accept, either through a blog post or PM
If I do not complete the dare word for word for any reason, I will add one day to my chastity time
If my report is not satisfactory, tell me why to add two days
If I do not complete a dare, I will add three days
If chastity time is to be added while not caged, the time is tripled

Not currently caged

Last edited by KinkNameWithNumbers; 10-03-2018 at 07:41 PM.
KinkNameWithNumbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 07:57 PM   #187
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloxo View Post
Griffin was annoyed, luckily no alarm had been sounded...but he was messy and stuck in this tower, guards patrolling...no easy way back out and no clear objective in sight...he needed a plan and fast if he was to avoid capture and find out what was going on!

Now he could at least see, he looked around the pantry...there were shelves covered in jars of preserves mainly, but also he saw a mop and a bucket, and some kitchen implements dotted around...he also conveniently found a floor plan of the tower!

The plan indicated that this floor was mainly storage, lower floors went to guard stations and weapon storage. floors above were sleeping quarters primarily, but there was a library, a magical room of kinds and at the very top a kind of
throne room...

How would he avoid capture, where would he aim to go next??
Griffin will find the library. The guard will be too bothersome, storage will be pretty plain, sleeping rooms won't do much even if he could talk to some non-guard people and magic room could be troublesome.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 11:28 AM   #188
SmashNSplat

Krill frowned a little at the sudden appearance of the new human. He watched with an impressed expression as the creature was knocked back, though he was a little embarrassed that his performance was for nothing.

He read the small note he had been given, frowning again. After handing it back to Torden, he explained what had been written to Icarus, before turning back to the human.

"It's nice to meet you?" He wasn't sure of his opinion yet. Still, this person might be a powerful friend to have.
PM Dares
Profile Pic Is Me
Old 10-07-2018, 09:29 AM   #189
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

Right...back from holiday and can get back on track now!

Nolon bravely risked the fumes of the factory to explore...he followed the path of the conveyor belts and found that they seem to end up dumping all the finished product through a hole in the factory floor, he couldn't look down this hole or see where it led to...deciding it was a little dangerous to jump into a potential pile of sharp objects! He thought it best to leave it, though he did find the odd item that had fallen from the belt!

Reward - Steel Helmet (Can be used to protect yourself from one Sploshing)
- Short Sword (basic weapon, but can be useful for combat!)

Shana went off looking for some clothes so she could blend in with the crowd, using her agile Elf like reflexes she was able to sneak in through the roof of a locked Tailor's shop, she found herself a Red Cloak to cover her garments and hide her face...
Next she needed some food, however she was feeling a little weak after having to climb into the tailor's shop...she got to a pie stall, not having any money she tried to pick a pie off the shelf without being noticed...however she was spotted, holding the pie in hand she ran from the scene, escaping the enraged shop keep by diving into a bush...she ended up with the pie covering her front...

Forfeit - Smear pie over your face and chest (shana)

Griffin cast an illusion spell to be safe and snuck through the tower, after a few close encounters with the guards, following his map he ended up in the library...
This room was vast, but he found each row of shelves labelled, he started to explore the room further...

Krill and Icarus took on the giant ice troll!

Krill decided to try and trick the creature by emulating the dark king, a bold strategy and it did manage to make the beast pause for a moment and think...as much as Trolls think however...it wasn't long before it decided smashing was more fun and headed towards the voice...

However just as the troll was about to smash Krill...Suddenly a mysterious portal opens above the beast. From it appears a young human, barefoot, with dark trousers, a loose fitting shirt, and a hooded cape. The boy connects a kick to the troll's head as he falls, following up with a few quick punches to its chest. Every blow sounds like the crack of a whip. The boy jumps backwards and punches at the troll, clearly too far away to connect, but an even louder crack pierces the air as a bolt of lightning shoots out of the boy's fist. Next, two near-deafening cracks echo through the cavern as the he seemingly teleports at the troll in a blinding flash and claps his hands between them, sending the troll sliding backwards along the icy floor, briefly stunned.

The troll being stunned allowed the party to rush past!

Once clear,
The boy takes the chance to run over to Krill and hold out a piece of paper that reads:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta
Dear Stranger,
This is my knight in training Torden. Please excuse this introduction but the boy is both mute and illiterate, so I've had to prepare this letter for him. As is customary in our world, we have sent Torden through a dimensional rift as his final test to determine if he is ready for the front lines of battle. Please note that our world has developed a more refined version of what your world would call 'magic'. It is not as diverse per individual but it is more powerful and easier to use in quick succession. Unfortunately it has not been perfected yet and there are some drawbacks but I'm sure you will find Torden more than capable of handling himself in combat. When the time is right I will be bringing the boy back home but until then he has been instructed to assist whomever his instincts lead him to.

Thank you,
Asta
Princess of Strenalia
Once Krill finishes the letter, Torden excitedly stuffs it back in his pocket and falls in line, ready for more combat.

Krill read the small note he had been given, frowning again. After handing it back to Torden, he explained what had been written to Icarus, before turning back to the human.

"It's nice to meet you?" He wasn't sure of his opinion yet. Still,thinking to himself this person might be a powerful friend to have.

PM DARES!

Old 10-07-2018, 09:37 AM   #190
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

With his new weapon and armour piece, Nolon needed to decide what to do next...the fumes were overpowering now, so he rushed out of a door he spotted past the complex machinery...
He emerged outside, breathing deeply he cleared his lungs and felt restored, but now as Shana had found, he needed food and a disguise to blend in...

He spotted a Meat Stand and a tailors shop open for business...which would he approach first and what would he do there to get his items?

Shana - covered in pie, ate what she could to regain some strength and brushed off what was left onto the ground...what to do now?

She should start to look for her friends, looking around at the scene she could see the ominous tower...she spotted a bar full of guards drinking away, she also spotted what appeared to be a magic shop...

Which of these areas would she investigate and what would she look to do?

Griffin in the Library needed some more intel...which section should he look in?

History of the land
Beasts and creatures
Spells and Tomes
Military conquests of old
Oh we love our Dark Lord

Note, he would only have time to read through one of these sections...

Krill, Icarus and Torden had passed the ice troll and reached the end of the cavern, ahead of them was a wall of ice, they had no choice but to climb this to the top, where they could see a ladder heading up...the wall looked very slippery, also occasionally there would be mini showers of icy water trickling down...

How would our heroes climb this ice wall safely and avoid getting cold and wet?

PM DARES!

Old 10-07-2018, 12:25 PM   #191
BondageLisa
getDare Sweetheart

Name: Iris Willow
Race: Elf
Weapon:
Mercury's Staff
This weapon was gifted upon Iris after her encounter on The Desolated Hills. Mercury forged this weapon with great care to it's new wielders body and affinity as to thank Iris for the saving of her husband, Juniper.

198 centimeters (77 inches) of exceptional elder wood form the base of this marvelous staff. Intertwining roots wrap around the entire staff, but open up more at the handle, which has been strengthened with decorated metal.

The bottom ends in a gnarled, root-like stub made of wood and has been decorated with dozens of small round gems giving it a gentle glow and a smooth texture.

The top is made out of grand obsidian and has been crafted into a bird claw, which has been decorated with several smaller gems, which may hold magical properties known only to the wielder.

Skill:
The Forbidden Avatars' Transfiguration of Spirits
After years of studies Iris Willow developed her own Dark Ritual in her Village. This highly complex ritual, performed only in darkness allows Iris to call a spirit from the other-world, allowing herself to transfigure into the spirits prior form.

The Village, After learning the results of this ritual quick made it forbidden and banned Iris from it's borders. Many know the means of performing it, but only Iris has been able to truly perform it.

Action:
Iris willow impatiently fiddles with a coin, sitting on the log at her newfound resting place. Longing for adventure she looks out in the distance seeking for a challenge. She decides to meditate in attempt to find another adventurer like herself. Upon finding a link she sits under a tree to get into the darkness and channels to cast her personal ritual, The Forbidden Avatars' Transfiguration of Spirits. After much seeking in the other-world she manages to find a birdlike spirit and call upon it. After a rather odd... transfiguration Iris spreads her wings and sets out to find the adventurer she much longs to join. Once near Iris carefully approaches an adventurer that appears to be looking at some shelves containing some sections (Griffin). Iris smirks and decides to perform a little trick on the adventurer. She hides and returns to her regular form. With a careful hand she draws out her staff and casts a spell scrambling the sections to different labels.

Lisa | 24 | Female | Submissive

Click here for Likes, Dislikes, Limits, PM Dares and other important info

Not looking for submissives
Not Looking for a mommy/daddy

BondageLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BondageLisa for this post:
Old 10-07-2018, 12:54 PM   #192
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Nolon decided a disguise was the first priority. He would go there first and if he still had time to go to the meat shop he would. Food, while necessary, was not as high on his list of things to have while here.

Limits

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

Old 10-07-2018, 12:57 PM   #193
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAMPup View Post
Nolon decided a disguise was the first priority. He would go there first and if he still had time to go to the meat shop he would. Food, while necessary, was not as high on his list of things to have while here.
How do you propose to get your disguise with no money?...

PM DARES!

Old 10-07-2018, 01:00 PM   #194
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloxo View Post
How do you propose to get your disguise with no money?...
I had not thought of that......Aside from thievery, I'm not seeing any options. Unless I can convince the tailor to buy something I have on me? I mean. I'm going to have the same problem at the meat place......Can Nolon offer to help with the tailor's work?

Limits

Old 10-07-2018, 02:15 PM   #195
SmashNSplat

Krill looked up to the ladder with a slight sigh. He knew that it would be the best option to leave the cave soon, and he wanted to gather the team up quickly so they could be safer. Not just to see Nolon again...

He took a step towards the ladder and, after a shower, placed a hand on it. The metal was cold and wet, but not too bad that it would make it impossible to climb,

“Follow me,” he looked to his small team. “Stay close, I’ll try to keep us warm.”

He started to climb the tall ladder. He had enough magic to make small platforms to keep the water off them when it fell. He just hoped he could react fast enough; he'd get the most wet if he couldn’t.
PM Dares
Profile Pic Is Me

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gunge, messy, roleplay