Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: How should I be punished if I cum?
2 more orgasms outside in daylight, in a bra and panties, ruined with pussy slaps 42 12.46%
1 forced orgasm in frogtie position with a vibrator on my clit for every day left 42 12.46%
Roll a die. Multiply it with # of days left. Whip my pussy hard that many times with a belt. 24 7.12%
Piss for the rest for every day left on all fours with a leg up 17 5.04%
Piss in a diaper in a public place 19 5.64%
Stay on camera for as many hours as there are days left to allow viewers to play with me 114 33.83%
TRY and fill my holes up with pens, one pen for every day. 30 days = 30 pens etc 19 5.64%
Pierce my nipples (If I can't afford this, I will do the second most popular punishment.) 60 17.80%
Voters: 337. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-13-2012, 08:06 PM   #181
superultramazaku

and since dp seemed to push your buttons last night perhaps we should torment you some more with it. see if you can resist coming.
superultramazaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 08:07 PM   #182
masterwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by superultramazaku View Post
and since dp seemed to push your buttons last night perhaps we should torment you some more with it. see if you can resist coming.
i like how you think
Old 06-13-2012, 08:21 PM   #183
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

I'm waiting on my dad to sleep so I can get the candles out and light them. Once he does we're golden. It'll be soon.

But yeah, suggest stuff?

Likes: Mild pain, humiliation, ice, wax, pet play, bondage, orgasm control/denial, body writing, bladder control
Limits: Shit, blood, permanent, friends and family, messy, diapers, piss drinking, food
Negotiable: Public (in the dark this is more ok), dares that take a long time, other piss-related things (going outside, pissing on myself), cam/pics (I may do it sometimes, don't come begging).

My Kinktalk Profile

Last edited by Puppykind; 06-13-2012 at 08:24 PM.
Puppykind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 08:26 PM   #184
masterwolf

more dp, while your have the zipline on, once you edge, rip off the zipline
Old 06-13-2012, 08:31 PM   #185
superultramazaku

iceplay, get you all sensitive xD
Old 06-13-2012, 08:37 PM   #186
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

My dad's going to bed soon, I'm figuring out zipper lines in the mean time.

Likes: Mild pain, humiliation, ice, wax, pet play, bondage, orgasm control/denial, body writing, bladder control
Limits: Shit, blood, permanent, friends and family, messy, diapers, piss drinking, food
Negotiable: Public (in the dark this is more ok), dares that take a long time, other piss-related things (going outside, pissing on myself), cam/pics (I may do it sometimes, don't come begging).

My Kinktalk Profile
Old 06-13-2012, 08:38 PM   #187
superultramazaku

is it going to be in the same room as last time?
Old 06-13-2012, 08:43 PM   #188
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Yes same as the first page.

I can't do wax yet but if you want to come in and do some quieter dares/warm me up I'm gonna broadcast. i.e. right now.

My Kinktalk Profile
Old 06-13-2012, 10:10 PM   #189
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Due to an injury involving bleeding, no more penetration tonight.

My Kinktalk Profile
Old 06-13-2012, 11:03 PM   #190
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Ohgod i'm freaking out badly

My Kinktalk Profile
Old 06-13-2012, 11:21 PM   #191
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

I'm going to say the cam punishment is off the list, and you will all be lucky if you ever see me on cam, or taking pictures, or posting here again. To whoever put my private, passworded chatroom on 4chan without my consent, thank you for ruining everything for everyone.

My Kinktalk Profile

Last edited by Puppykind; 06-13-2012 at 11:29 PM.
Old 06-13-2012, 11:22 PM   #192
tottl
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppykind View Post
Ohgod i'm freaking out badly
Why is that? Missed the last hour of the stream, as I joined again it went down. Hows the injury?
tottl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 11:32 PM   #193
ridecar2
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppykind View Post
I'm going to say the cam punishment is off the list, and you will all be lucky if you ever see me on cam, or taking pictures, or posting here again. To whoever put my private, passworded chatroom on 4chan without my consent, thank you for ruining everything for everyone.
I hope that whoever has done that has the same done to them! I don't blame you puppy, how are you feeling? Feel free to PM if you want.

Please help me punish a girl by posting on this thread.
ridecar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 11:35 PM   #194
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

I should have definitely expected this happening and I kind of did but I am taking it hard. Sobbing and whatever. I'm dumb I'm being a pussy about this.

My Kinktalk Profile
Old 06-13-2012, 11:51 PM   #195
Xavier
getDare Sweetheart

This is why we can't have nice things.
Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk