Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 07-26-2011, 02:10 PM   #166
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Very nice chapter please post more soon
Old 07-29-2011, 12:25 PM   #167
erick92
Distinguished Member

Can't wait for the next part! For some reason the few days in between posts feel like weeks.

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 07:01 PM   #168
skjelner

Default Chapter Seven Part 7

Mark stepped forward, and Erin couldn’t help but notice his semen-covered penis hardening once more. “Prepared by sucking us all off, of course,” he replied. “But this time you are to keep our cum in your mouth until we say so. It’s going to be awhile, but I think you’ll manage.”

Erin’s hands fell to her side as she gasped. She certainly had not been expecting this, although, to be honest, she wasn’t exactly sure what she had been expecting. Yesterday had been rather awful, and she was fairly certain the men were not going to go easier on her now. So far, though, the day hadn’t been so bad, at least compared to what Erin had already been through: she definitely preferred drinking dirty water and eating semen to being given huge, cramp-inducing enemas, being anally raped, or enduring other physical abuse.

“Do you think you can do that without being a troublesome bitch?” Mark asked, taking Erin out of her thoughts.

“Y-Yeah,” she stammered. “I mean, yes, I can,” Erin said more assuredly, remembering her promise to be willing to obey.

“That’s my whore. Now, put your hands back behind your back and sit up straight,” Jason commanded. “I don’t want you pleasuring us with anything but your mouth.”

Erin stiffened and straightened her back, putting more pressure on her knees that she forced herself to ignore. Clasping her hands behind her, she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. After her semen-filled breakfast, a little more in her mouth would be nothing.

“Haha, I like how obedient she’s becoming,” Chris hooted, clearly pleased. Erin, however, repeated silently to herself that it was all just an act—sometime soon she would find a way to escape.

“Me first,” Mark said brightly, and quickly stepped forward, sliding his wet shaft halfway into Erin’s mouth. “Well? Don’t just sit there, bitch. This time, you get to do all the work.”

Used to being roughly throat-fucked, Erin wasn’t quite sure how to proceed: she had never given a true blow job before, and didn’t really know how guys liked it to be done. Quickly, she thought back to some of the things Isabel had told her, trying to ignore the fact that she might never see her friend again.

“Well, to be honest, Er, most guys are animals. You can do pretty much anything and they’ll like it. But something they don’t like is if you do it all soft and weak and lazy. You gotta at least act like you’re into it. So like, lick up and down the shaft, use your tongue a lot, and your throat if you can: guys fucking love it when I deep-throat. Oh, and suck their balls some, they love that too.

“But one thing you gotta watch out for is they like to grab your hair—don’t let ‘em do that … unless you’re into that kind of thing of course.”

Erin was always impressed by the things Isabel so casually related about her escapades. Wild, redheaded, and beautiful, Isabel seemed to lead a fast-paced and exotically sexual life, always eager to try new things with new people. In fact, everything Erin knew about sex she had learned from Is, and despite never having experienced it herself, Erin knew one day she would make a good lover because of her best friend.

Erin’s current situation was vastly different from anything she had dreamed of while growing up, however. Rather than deftly seducing a hot yet brainy guy, going back to his place, and maybe dancing luridly before tenderly sharing her body with him, she was being forced to quickly suck off three perverts, all just to satisfy some purpose they weren’t quite being clear about.

Still, Erin knew what she had to do and so shifted her focus to Mark’s softening penis in her mouth. Remembering Isabel’s advice, she sucked it forcefully a few times, instantly causing it to re-harden, then moved to his prickly scrotum, licking it passionately. Barely noticing the layer of cum covering it from earlier, Erin instead could only taste a faint saltiness in his wrinkled sac. All in all it was not particularly bad, unlike yesterday: Mark had surely taken a shower the previous night. Now more sure of herself, she took each of his balls into her mouth, sucking gently but firmly, alternating between each, reaching a steady rhythm.

“Ohhh, damn girl, how in the hell did you learn to do that? Virgin, my ass.”

Erin ignored Mark’s comments and moved back to his shaft, which was pointing straight out and slightly to the left. She ran her tongue lightly along, slowly speeding up and pressing harder until, eventually wrapping her tongue around it and stroking up and down, jacking him off.

Before long, Mark convulsed, seemingly able to stand no more, and grabbed Erin by her brown hair, craning her neck up to look at him. “Okay, that’s enough teasing, as good as it was. Suck me off, whore.”

Isabel’s warning of the hair-grabbing couldn’t do much good for Erin at the moment—she couldn’t possibly argue with her captor. But she wasn’t particularly fussed: had the circumstances been different, Erin felt she might actually enjoy having her hair pulled.

Not wanting to delay any longer, Erin snapped back to what she was doing and took all of the manliness before her into her mouth, sucking forcefully, making it even harder. Soon enough, Mark’s member filled her mouth, and so, quite used to suppressing her gag reflex from yesterday’s abuse, Erin tilted her head back and let it slide into her throat. The semen still covering its slightly prickly shaft made this easier, and Mark moaned, clearly pleased, and gripped Erin’s hair tightly as she clenched her esophagus around him.

Erin continued her deep-throat service for well over a minute before Mark, without warning, finally pulled back into her mouth and released a thick jet of juices. Barely remembering in time that she wasn’t supposed to swallow, Erin snapped her gullet shut, letting the semen sit in her mouth. Mark pulled out, the head of his penis leaving Erin’s lips with a squelch, and Erin remained obediently on her knees, sitting up straight with her hands still clasped behind her back. She glanced between Jason and Chris, wondering which man was next.
skjelner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 12:38 PM   #169
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Very nice chapter very interesting
Old 08-05-2011, 03:44 PM   #170
Rose10815

While I love this and it disgusts me at the same time, I must point out something. It's not a major deal just something that might enhance the authenticity of your writing. A penis can't actually enter her uterus or cervix. It could possibly hit her cervix if it was long enough. Sorry, just thought you should know. But keep up the great writing.
Rose10815 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 12:16 AM   #171
erick92
Distinguished Member

Can't wait until the next post is up. I always catch myself coming once a day and checking to see if this story had been updated. It's very well written!

23/M/USA
Old 08-10-2011, 10:30 AM   #172
ffgamer
getDare Sweetheart

ooo another good chapter loving this story
Old 08-16-2011, 04:58 AM   #173
Blueberrypie

What happened to this story? Please update soon! ok, so... You're probably a very busy person, with better things to do than update this story but please? Can you? Soon? I know it's only been a week but I always seem to be logging on just to check if this story has been update. Sorry, I'm probably being very annoying... >.>
Blue. xxx
Blueberrypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 09:02 PM   #174
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

I'd cut their dicks off if this were real. I would have bit his nuts off if i were erin. Rupture them both. Now he is in agony on the floor bleeding out. His friends have to call 911 and I'm going home. Yeah, they are gonna fuck me up but they need me alive so it would be worth it. Lol

[IMG=http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/zekrom.jpg]
cbtslave4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 08:19 PM   #175
skjelner

I'm still here! Just haven't had much time to update lately, but more is definitely coming. Good to hear people are eager for more.

Rose10815 - oops, yes that's a good point. I'll try to be more accurate in the future. ;)
skjelner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 06:46 PM   #176
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

Well i dont know about everyone else but I have officially lost total interest in this. Youre taking way to long to update. Bye dude.

Old 08-22-2011, 06:56 PM   #177
em52388

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtslave4u2 View Post
Well i dont know about everyone else but I have officially lost total interest in this. Youre taking way to long to update. Bye dude.
Kind of harsh since quality writing takes time and it will be worth the wait.
em52388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 12:01 AM   #178
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by em52388 View Post
Kind of harsh since quality writing takes time and it will be worth the wait.
It's been 22 days.

Old 08-23-2011, 01:37 PM   #179
erick92
Distinguished Member

Yes it has been a long time and I too am losing interest in the story. Especially at the shorter length of recent chapters.

23/M/USA
Old 08-23-2011, 05:46 PM   #180
shhhh

Well, I'm not waiting around, but I'm also not deleting it from my subscribed threads. Plus it has good re-read value.

Spoiler:
I like kinky, creative, & complicated dares, but I won't do anything public.
Feel free to pm me.
shhhh is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kidnapping, rape, torture, underaged, watersports