Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 10-09-2016, 09:58 AM   #166
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy_Slut View Post
I'm a 36DD, and I'll stay in for a week!
I'll give you the same dare I gave someone else here earlier.

Get a large bowl of ice water and put it on the floor. Do 36 pushups naked or topless making sure your nipples go into the ice water as you go down each time. If you need to rest, you'll need to rest with your tits in the ice water.
Oh, and since you're a double D I think you should double. So make it 72 pushups!

Enjoy! And please report!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 10:39 AM   #167
Lyb
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pussy healing over View Post
Hi

I love tit dares, and i have ample boosoms. 44 DD

Im in for 36hours
Great I love tit dares as well,

Clamp your nipples using pants hanger and tie the hook on something more or less your height like the pole in your closet for instance. step back until your tits are stretched and use a wet wooden spoon to spank them each 11 times on the bottom then on the top (use your pussy to wet the spoon) then step back a little bit. When it's done do it again 3 more times until you spanked your tits 44 times each both on top and bottom.

When it's done I want you to give me a report on your knees with your legs spread. Every 30 words you must edge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOtaniaXO View Post
My bra size is 38H
Such a big breast I'm sure they need some support. Tie your left tit tightly, pass the rope above your neck and use it to tie your other tit tightly as well. It must be done so that your tits are pulled up. Put on a sweater and spend 38mn in the street like that. Then give me a report.

After all that you can take the bondage off and cum.

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 12:58 PM   #168
thelights

Default *whimpers*

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
First complete 7 full days in this thread (starting when you read this) and we will see where you stand at that point.

Punishment:
- no orgasms until those 7 days are up (if tasked to do so, save orgasms for after time is up).
- twice per day, insert largest plug you have for 34 minutes and edge 3 times right after you insert and right before you remove
- sleep completely undressed and plugged (and yes, you must edge 3 times after insertion and before removal)
- post here at least once per day describing your punishment and reminding everyone you are still happy to receive additional tasks

Enjoy!
Hello Sir,

Day 1:
I started your punishment yesterday. I'm embarrassed to say that Daddy hasn't made me take my large plug in a while, or even my medium one, just my tail, so my eyes went wide when I saw your punishment. My biggest plug is really large and definitely stretches my tight hole out even when I've been properly fucked in the ass recently.

In the evening Daddy told me that I had to begin my punishment, so I grabbed a new diaper, my biggest plug, and plenty of lube. I laid on the ground and began fingering my tight asshole. It was tight around my index finger, and I had to work quite a bit of lube into my hole to get it to begin to even fit my finger. Finally I was able to push lube into my hole with my finger, and I covered the entire long plug with lube.

Lying on my back, I arched my butt upwards, and slowly slid the plug into me. Around a third of the way in I had to stop for a moment as it was too big for me. I took a deep breath and continued again, relaxing and opening myself up to get fucked by the plug. I stroked my kitty to try and calm down as I inserted the plug. I moaned loudly as my ass was stretched wide open as as the widest part of the plug passed into me. Finally past the widest part, the plug was quickly sucked into me and I let out a whimper as I was stuffed painfully full.

I crawled over to the window naked, just with the plug in me, since Daddy wouldn't let me put my diaper on yet, which made me nervous about having an accident while trying to edge. I completed my edges naked in front of the window, my tiny breasts on display along with my kitty and stuffed ass, gently touching my kitty while bouncing up and down on the plug.

He made me do 6 edges before he let me put my diaper back on, and after the first few I was begging for him to let me orgasm. I needed one soooooo bad. Daddy made me put my dildo in my kitty as well, but I had to take it out because I thought I was going to orgasm for sure with the extra stimulation. Daddy had me take the plug out and reinsert it to do my second session of the day right away, and I did another three edges with the plug sealed into me, my diaper holding it tight inside my poor ass. I did another three edges and then finally was allowed to relax after screaming and begging daddy to let me orgasm. He kept pointing out that my punishment said no orgasms for the week. I actually had an accident in the 2nd edge of the 2nd set, so it was good I was allowed to put my diaper on.

I finally crawled away from the window, and into bed, naked except for the plug stretching my ass out, my diaper holding it inside me, and my piercings on my nipple and button cover, moaning helplessly.

When I woke up in the morning I woke up quickly, feeling my ass still getting fucked. I let out a small whimper as I realized I had spent the entire night filled.

This morning, as I pulled the plug out after finishing my 3 edges, I felt it slide out easily from my stretched hole. I felt so loose and was gaping open for a moment slightly, and I'm sitting here typing this knowing that tonight I'm going to get fucked again all night long. By the end of my punishment week my tight little hole is going to be wrecked. *blush*

Loves: diapers, humiliation, being degraded, anal, bondage, name calling, pee / wetting
Likes: games of chance, spankings, toilet restriction, messing, rules, anal humiliation when turned on (gaping, ass to mouth), messy, petplay, nipple play
Dislikes: hidden-public, enemas, ice, line writing, edging, pain, body-writing
Limits: family/friends, permanent, cam, photos, public, toothpaste, wedgies

Toys (doesn't work, fixing this)

Want to play with me? Send me a PM .
thelights is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to thelights for this post:
Old 10-09-2016, 01:47 PM   #169
xxpie

Quote:
Originally Posted by honey666 View Post
40 mins with a binder clip on each nipple. Or u can Choose to try a hit them off with a Cane like object. If u manage the 40mins all the way you can spend 40 mins in Cornertime edging before u can Cum if u have permission.
I'm so sorry but I failed to keep them on, I ended up having to remove them after 20 minutes as I was in too much pain

Limits: total public, humiliation (diapers etc), messy, anything involving friends or family

PM me PULL X and I will give myself a wedgie for that many minutes
PM me BODY CANVAS and I'll write up to 3 words/phrases of your choice in a (hidden) location of your choosing on my body
Pm me "SPANK" and I will spank myself X times
xxpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 09:29 PM   #170
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelights View Post
Hello Sir,

Day 1:
I started your punishment yesterday.
By the end of my punishment week my tight little hole is going to be wrecked. *blush*
Thanks so much for the outstanding report and sorry you are out of practice with your large plug, but seems we are over that now! Not only will your tight little hole be wrecked, but if Daddy does not allow, you will be rather frustrated and horny as well!

Looking for how day 2 goes! Do enjoy!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 04:35 PM   #171
slutty_

punish my 34b tiny tits

DISLIKES[/COLOR]: pussy torture,

LIMITS: Pics, public, family, shit eating

PLEASE GIVE ME DARES.

Pm me WEDGIE and what kind and a time and I will do it.
Pm me FUCK and any number and I will fuck myself that many times. Also tell me which hole
Pm me DICTATOR and you can own me for a hour.
Pm me FINGER and I will finger myself for 30 minutes
slutty_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 04:39 PM   #172
Littlekitten112

im in with 36b punish me

limits : blood/needles/perminment, family/friends, piss/poop, being caught, feet, video/pics unless i trust you

Malee!! (Ftm)

switch, little and kitten
Littlekitten112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 04:44 PM   #173
sluttyspanker97

I'll be in for 36 hours, having 36DD breasts

kik: sluttyspanker97

Likes/Limits/Toys

PM Dares

My Rules

Follow me on tumblr!

I'm the commission queen in the Unofficial getDare Commission

Denied until 10/26/16 due to Boys vs Girls 3.0

Please vote in this thread

Check out my BDSM test results here.
sluttyspanker97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 07:52 PM   #174
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutty_ View Post
punish my 34b tiny tits
Every 3 minutes give each breast 4 spanks with the back of a brush. In between spanks, play with your clit but do not cum. Do this for 34 minutes. At the end of the time, give your clit 12 (3x4) spanks with the brush. Once you have done all this, fuck yourself with the brush until you cum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlekitten112 View Post
im in with 36b punish me
Put nipple clamps, clothespins, binder clamps, etc... on your nipples for 18 (3x6) minutes. During this time you need to spank your ass 36 times with either a ruler or wooden spoon, and your clit 36 times with the same implement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluttyspanker97 View Post
Drink 3 large glasses of water. You are not allowed to pee for the next 6 hours. If you are not able to last that long, you must not pee in a toilet, and you must then put icy hot on your pussy for 36 minutes.

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
Jdelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 09:23 AM   #175
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluttyspanker97 View Post
Over 36 hours, insert one toothpaste-covered ice cube anally and edge. Repeat 36 times. Let us know in this thread how it works out. If you don't complete edges in time, let us know so we can agree on an appropriate punishment. BTW, no orgasms until after the edges are complete. Enjoy!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 11:24 AM   #176
Littlekitten112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdelt View Post

Put nipple clamps, clothespins, binder clamps, etc... on your nipples for 18 (3x6) minutes. During this time you need to spank your ass 36 times with either a ruler or wooden spoon, and your clit 36 times with the same implement.

i did this dare and god it hurt. As i couldnt do the spanking (family was sleeping and i couldnt wake them up) i changed it slightly....i wore bobby pin on my nipples for 10mins straight had a small break and am currently wearing them for the remaining 8 minuets. i also put one on my clit and rubbed it with a toothbrush. i hope this is okay sir and i understand if you givevme a punishment

limits : blood/needles/perminment, family/friends, piss/poop, being caught, feet, video/pics unless i trust you

Malee!! (Ftm)

Old 10-12-2016, 11:35 AM   #177
Emma2137

32b, I'm in for 12 hours
Old 10-12-2016, 01:31 PM   #178
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlekitten112 View Post
i did this dare and god it hurt. As i couldnt do the spanking (family was sleeping and i couldnt wake them up) i changed it slightly....i wore bobby pin on my nipples for 10mins straight had a small break and am currently wearing them for the remaining 8 minuets. i also put one on my clit and rubbed it with a toothbrush. i hope this is okay sir and i understand if you givevme a punishment
Littlekitten, that was very creative, and I respect your ingenuity. However, as you noted, that was not the assigned task.

For your punishment, I have 3 things I want you to do for the next 6 nights.
1) Load your toothbrush with toothpaste and brush your clit with it for 9 (6+3) minutes.
2) Slide the handle of your toothbrush inside your pussy.
3) The toothpaste stays on you and the toothbrush stays in you until you bring yourself to orgasm, using any method you like.

After you orgasm, brush your teeth with the same toothbrush and toothpaste. You may only clean the brush after your teeth are clean.

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
Jdelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 01:40 PM   #179
sluttyspanker97

Quote:
Drink 3 large glasses of water. You are not allowed to pee for the next 6 hours. If you are not able to last that long, you must not pee in a toilet, and you must then put icy hot on your pussy for 36 minutes.
Thank you for this dare. I did it this morning as soon as I woke up. It was difficult, but I pressed through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
Over 36 hours, insert one toothpaste-covered ice cube anally and edge. Repeat 36 times. Let us know in this thread how it works out. If you don't complete edges in time, let us know so we can agree on an appropriate punishment. BTW, no orgasms until after the edges are complete. Enjoy!
Thank you for this. I have done just a couple so far. My ass is starting to sting a lot. Very uncomfortable, I'm not sure if I will be able to complete this.

kik: sluttyspanker97

Likes/Limits/Toys

PM Dares

My Rules

Follow me on tumblr!

I'm the commission queen in the Unofficial getDare Commission

Denied until 10/26/16 due to Boys vs Girls 3.0

Please vote in this thread

Check out my BDSM test results here.
sluttyspanker97 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sluttyspanker97 for this post:
Old 10-12-2016, 01:44 PM   #180
Littlekitten112

Quote:
Littlekitten, that was very creative, and I respect your ingenuity. However, as you noted, that was not the assigned task.

For your punishment, I have 3 things I want you to do for the next 6 nights.
1) Load your toothbrush with toothpaste and brush your clit with it for 9 (6+3) minutes.
2) Slide the handle of your toothbrush inside your pussy.
3) The toothpaste stays on you and the toothbrush stays in you until you bring yourself to orgasm, using any method you like.

After you orgasm, brush your teeth with the same toothbrush and toothpaste. You may only clean the brush after your teeth are clean.

thank you sir ill do that as soon as i can

Malee!! (Ftm)

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breast punishment, breast size